Chase Morgan Marketingauthorize charges

I authorized a one time charge of $4.95 on my debit card. Since then they have charged $58.01 on my debit card on 8/23/09 . These charges were not authorized by me and have amost caused my account to be over charged.

I have looked and been unable to find any way to contact these people regarding the unauthorized charges to my account & the charges that were made to my account for insufficient fees when the charges were made that were not authorized from this company. When I went back to their website to try and email them a message regarding these unauthorized charges, their webb site does allow emails to be sent to them. I finally found a phone number for this company when searching the web and called the number only to find out that the phone number is no longer a valid number.

So, so far I have not found a way to get ahold of this company to discuss the unauthorized charges that they continue to charge to my debit card. But, I have not given up yet. I think that they way they do business is very unethical and since they have made it to where you cannot contact them, they know what they are doing is wrong. dennis

• Ra
    Rando Pearson124 Sep 04, 2009

Contact your bank and have another card issued to stop the continuing monthly withdrawals. It's the only way to get the process to stop. Additionally, contact the Better Business Bureau in the district the scam is operating from, normally by larger city but check the website, and contact your Attorney General's office in your state as well to file a complaint online.

• Ju
    Judith L. Currens Sep 11, 2009

i gave permission for a charge of $4.77 to a compnay using your name for homebizzopps for you and now i find that you have also charged me $167. 00 that was not what i was informed would happen. i am returning the disk that was sent to me and would like you to credit the $167.00 back to my credit card. Thank you Judith Currens [email protected]

• Ju
    Judith L. Currens Sep 11, 2009

i was charged for #167.00 that was told to me in the beginning and i am sending back the disk that was sent to me at the cost or #4.77. i do not want to deal with a company that deals this way Judith L. Currens

• Sh
    SHARRON K PIERCE Sep 11, 2009

I ordered a 4.99 dollar cd from a individual off computer, there was nothing indicating I was too cancell anything, I just found out that my checking act was ripped off for$167.76 .I tried contacting this dexso company that I had no clue who they were. I had to take off from work too go to bank and cancel my cards, file a complaint dispute. this also caused me to have several other insuffisent charges. This company is using unethical practices, the person with the web site i ordered from also is a liar and a fraud I will be notifiying angies list the better bussiness bureu, and I will be getting my money back and any charges this has caused me.If this marketing group is behind this then they r running a wrongfull company I am letting everyone on the net know I am cancelling any affiliation that somehow i got misleaded into with chasemorgan marketing the michael knight web site for home buss typing scam I will never go into any sites again like this cthey have destroyed any faith that this a good bussiness SHARON PIERCE

norahs Sep 14, 2009

I am still waitin for a call back, since the gutless people in charge of this so called bussiness won't take my calls themselves.When i ordered the 4.99 cd There was no mention of having to cancell anything. Missleading is a nice word for what these scam artists are doing. I had'nt even heard of dexso, or chase morganmarketing these names sure were not on the site i visited. Fraud is very bad it's even worse when you don't have to show your face. It is still robbery! How do you think in this economy you can steal from another human? Maybe you could work for acorn or our gov, if thats what your good at. I will not stop until something is done about the practices of these strangers whom highjacked my accout caused insuffsient charges and then went into my overdraft. Internet pirates is what we are dealing with.I have worked for 2 days figuring out how to get back this merchandice, because i don;t want any thing to do with these companies that work so decievedly.I will be contacting okla's attorney' general. To file every charge can Ripped off in the sooner state Sharron pierce

• Pa
    patricia stokes Oct 31, 2009

I agree with the people who complained about dexso. There was no indication that you would be charged for the dvd they sent, are when your account would be charged so you could agree or disagree with the charges. I was charged a fee of 4.77 cents that I thought was a one time fee, for explaining about working from home.Dexso charged my bank account 87.67 without my authorization. which caused my account to have insufficient funds my bank is charging me overdraft fees. This is my bill paying mney as I get a check on the 1st. and 3rd. of each month from the government. I am now trying to resolve this matter, but my obligations are not being met because of insufficient funds due to dexso"s devious actions. Patricia Stokes

• Pa
    Passionay Carter Apr 28, 2010

I Check my bank statment and it shows you all made an unauthorized payment from my card.

• Li
    Linda Hopkins 1 May 18, 2010

I paid $4.77 for a CD that I never received and now he has taken another $85.00 from my debit card for what I have no clue. I have tried to contact him and get no answer. The ad said trial period of 7 days, but I never received the product, and with no way to contact him I have no way of cancelling!! He is a fraud and has other sites out there and is stealing from people. I need to know how to stop him. I am cancelling my debit card and pray nobody else falls prey to his scams.
    Linda from Plant City Florida

Jas4545 Aug 04, 2010

Chase Morgan Marketing just took unathorized money from my account which is going to trickle a chain of bounce checks and fee including my rent. They took out 87.44 with out my permission on 8/4/2010 We should start a class action law suit against them for hardship and fraud. If there is one let me know at [email protected] Thanks Its not fare.

• Na
    nationalregistry Aug 13, 2010

Hello I am the owner of The National Registry of ID Theft Protection and Fraud Prevention and I can't begin to tell you how much fraud is out there if you can I recommend you call me at [protected] I assure you there is a way to stop this fruadulent acts from reoccuring ask for Ron.

• Ca
    CarrieGalli Sep 20, 2010

CHASE MORGAN just made an unauthorized withdrawal of 47.72 from my visa card today. I purchased a cd set (which i have not received yet) for 4.77 about a week ago and that was the only transaction that should of been from that company. Iam totally disgusted with this person or company or whatever it is, especially the fact that they prey on people who are obviously trying to make ends meet and who most likely dont have 47.72 to just give away to companies who do unethnical things such as unauthorized withdrawals from a persons credit card. If anyone knows how to get ahold of this shady person or persons can you please let me know my email is [email protected] thankyou

• Ph
    phyllis campites Sep 24, 2010

i also made a purchase for 4.77 which was all i authorized. they made a charge of 87.42 on my card - unauthorized. i can't get in touch with them. how can these scams be allowed. after so many complaints shouldn't they be stopped? chase morgan should be shut down immediately. i had not even rec'd. the video until i started complaining. [email protected]

• Al
    alohalani86 Oct 11, 2010

I authorized a one time paymen $4.95. They took another payment of $47.41. out of my bank account a few months later.

• Sg
    SGreen201120 Mar 07, 2011

They did the same thing to me! what did you do?

• Ru
    rubenfrances Mar 21, 2011

went to bank and saw where this company had debited my account $87.00. can not find email address the one on the website is bogus. Telephone number has been disconnected. I have not idea what this company is and never have contacted them fro anything!! This is a scam!!!

• Ab
    abcpclow Apr 14, 2011

I authorized a $4+ one time charge and just noticed that I have a second charge from them on 3/28/11 for $87.42. Seriously? This has been happening for several years and they are still doing it?! I guess if you're dumb enough to not read everything in the agreement/contract, serves me right. :(

• Cc
    CChristina May 22, 2011

These people are charging my bank account $87.42 that I DID NOT authorize them to charge!!! HOw do I stop this????!!! HOw do I get my money???

• Cc
    CChristina May 22, 2011

I am having this same issue. I did not authrize any charges, and now I am too having $87.00 taken out of my account. There is no way to get a hold of these people.

Christina

• Th
    ThePoet42 May 31, 2011

I also applied for a kit which was not charged to me; however, I was charged $87.42! I reported them to the FBI's Internet Crime web site! I also filed an error resolution report with my bank in the hopes of getting the money back. I tried the number associated with the transaction but only got a recorded message with a bogus e-mail address, etc. This is most definitely an embezzlement scam, and there has to be something we can do collectively to put these people behind bars. Any suggestions?

• Pe
    PeggyHesse Jun 22, 2011

I decided that I did not want to purchase the work at home program and I want to get the charge off my credit card. My name is Peggy Hesse, 130 Thunder Ridge Estates Dr., Branson, MO The credit card that is was charged to was a USAA Master Card.

Peggy Hesse

martinikissx187 Jun 27, 2011

Has anyone got their money back for this... i am a mother of two and cant afford this money they took...please help...

• He
    helen inman Jul 14, 2011

I also check my money. This was taken out unauthorized. I need my refund and fast.

• He
    helen inman Jul 14, 2011

I di not authorize you to take the money.

• La
    ladyteash Aug 26, 2011

the number is [protected]

• Be
    Beverly Hipes Sep 19, 2011

I was looking for a way to make some extra money and found this website "earn at home made easy 9 ways" and agreed to
    to a charge of $4.99 on my debit card. They took my number
    and ran with it. They not only got the $4.99 but they got the
    rest of the money in my checking account without my knowledge or consent. A few days later I received this CD in
    the mail. I listened to this CD and did not understand a word
    of it. I am a 78 yr. old who had a checking account with Chase and who was charged many unwarranted charges I
    closed the checking account within 2 months. May I suggest
    that anyone with a Chase checking account - get out of it -immediately if not sooner. These people are making millions
    off of all us poor people. Close them up I say. I want my money back. I am going to my bank and lodging a complain
    today. [email protected]