Chase Manhattan Bank — cashing savings bond
I tried to cash in my savings bond at this location. When I went through their customer service, they automatically asked if I had an account. When I said no, they asked if I wanted to open one but I declined. I was told to wait. It took about 10 mins to get someone to help me when I can see that everyone that was working there were available. Finally someone approached me to make the long story short. They wanted me open an account with them before cashing in the savings bonds that I have and when I decline they asked what bank do I have and maybe I should just go to my bank which is located in jersey. ###! I read that any banks can cash in your savings bonds with or without an account . BUt for some reason Chase wouldn't do it because I don't have an acct with them.
More Chase Manhattan Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts