The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Credit Card — erroneous fees and late charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
As I have purchased several items on Amazon I thought it would be convenience to get one of their credit cards. A couple of months after using the card Chase charged me with a late fee and a finance charge. They were showing the payment date as one day after their due date. I knew this could not be correct because payment had been made by electronic payment by my bank. After calling and complaining about the charges they finally agreed to credited them off. I then set my payment request to be issued three days before the due date just to be on the safe side and guess what? They showed the payment as being received four days late or again one day after the due date. Again I called and this time all they gave me was static about how it was all my fault that they cannot post the payments in the correct time frame. Before I called the first time I had checked with my bank about the time it took for the payments to be received by Chase or anyone else receiving a electronic payment and was assured that payments were received within 1 to 2 business days of being issued. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, the Kansas Attorney General's office and also notified Amazon that I was canceling their credit card and the reason why. Be aware that this is a scam by Chase to enrich their financial surplus and should be reported to the federal authorities.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts