Chase Bankwrong closing date

Nicole Sapp of Chase Bank set a closing date of 4-3-11 for a home refinancing loan. My son took off work to drive me to Plano, Tx, which is an hour drive from my home in Sherman, Tx. Supposed closing was supposed to be at 10:00 am at Superior Abstract in Plano. 5 min. before we arrived, I received a call from Damien of Chase Bank in Mckinney stating that closing would NOT occur that day, but the next day. Basically, I closed 2 days later at Sherman Title Co. in Sherman, Tx., where I live. Should have been set up there at the beginning. I was even left a msg. from Nicole Sapp the evening before to confirm closing time/date. When we confronted Damien with Chase's error, he quickly agreed that we should be compensated for my son's taking off work & gas for unwarranted trip. There should have been a 24 hr. nottfication of closing delay.
I contacted Customer Serv. when no contact was made to me by either Damien or Nicole Sapp. Cust. serv. Kelly Hicks then, over a period of WEEKS called me promising compensation, apologies, etc., etc. She said everyone (?) agreed that compensation should be made. I feel this was just a stalling procedure by Chase to once again cheat its customers! If I had only did research on Chase at the beginning (been w/them over 3 yrs.), I would have NEVER done business with them. AND, I will announce to everyone what a cheat they are, and get away from them as soon as I possibly can!
Bonnie Short