The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Bank — illegal withdrawl of funds
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I noticed on 3/30/09 that almost $500 had been deducted from my Credit Union Savings account by Chase Auto. I used to have an account with them and had paid off my loan in December 08. My account was closed at that time. When I contacted them, they told me it was my fault and that it was my responsibility to cancel my Chase online payment. Nowhere was it mentioned I needed to go in and close it once my account was paid off. Long story short, both customer service supervisors blamed me for the error and told me I needed to fax them a copy of the transaction showing the money had been taken from my account. After doing so, Anthony told me I would receive an overnight check. I didn't receive the check. I called back and spoke with Francis, she was cold and uncaring and really didn't care about the issue. All she could do is blame me over and over again. They took my rent out of my account, me and my boys will end up on the street if I do not get the money back, she
didn't express concern. She just told me it would take a minimum of three working days to research the issue and then once identified as having the funds deducted I would be reimbursed. In other words, my rent could be late by as much as twelve days. That won't work. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH CHASE AUTO.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts