Certesy Check Services In Walmartcant cash my check

I have been to walmart plenty of times to cash my payroll check and this particular time i go to cash my check they tell me they can't cash it and give me a piece a paper with a toll free number to call to explain why. I call the toll free number and the response that they give me was garbage that i didn't understand stating they were trying to protect my identity from fraud and because of some pattern i didn't have to idea what they were saying, it is a payroll check from the state of illinois don't understand this explanation at all, things like this make you want to stop spending your hard earn money with walmart and i have a bank account but the bank was closed and i needed cash right then not the follow day what a big inconvenience for me and my family.

• Wi
    william nichols Mar 08, 2010

do not buy money gram money orders from walmart thay are not no good thay are a rip off. if uyou take money order back to cash it, it is no good