certegy check writing company — declined check 1 year ago
i wrote a check to k-mart 1 year ago during the holidays to and was declined , i then called the certegy number and the explanation i recieved was the check sequence was not in order. well what about checks that you write to various creditors or utilities and mail that have not been posted. so check #'s 2100, 2200, 2300 & 2400 may have been written and mailed the previous day and then you go to k-mart and you get declined because they don't have any record of those checks being written. i went through christmas eve not being able to buy the presents i had left because unfortunately my husband was out of town with the debit card. whalla! major whammy. needless to say i was so upset that i have not written a check to any merchent store for one whole year. i only write to utilities, car note etc.. how unfair is that. so does anyone know how to get a hold of certegy? thier websit is like a crackhead hiding from the landlord wanting the rent. as i am writing this i am feeling the whole situation replayed and i feel like the red headed stepchild of the check writing world. same goes for telecheck because the ball rolled uphill to telecheck and so on.
More certegy check writing company Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined check