Cell Cwrong upgrade package

So I phoned cell c to actually cancel 2 of my contracts and the guy I spoke to convinced me to upgrade. the deal was for 5GB Day and 5 GB Nite data @ R 89 per month.
one of my contracts upgraded correctly, the other one was only on a 1GB so he upgraded me again to a 3GB Topup with the promise of 2GB Free Day Data and 5GB Nite Free data and the 3GB at a 50% discount so my package could still cost R 89 including per month. at this stage im only receiving 3GB data. at a price of R 155 Excl.
I think this is really unacceptable to charge me so much as this is not the deal i accepted. after numerous mails to Mr Caleb O'Reilly nothing has been sorted. everytime he change my package, i loose my data and have to pay prorata for the new data. this is unacceptable is it's not my fault. and he doesnt want to sort his [censored] he caused. Please do a upgrade reversal and cancel my contract on [protected]. and please make this number prepaid. i have 3 contracts at cell c and have been a client for years now. it's really unacceptable to pay over R600 a month suddenly because of incapable staff.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Hi Liesel

Kindly email us the number where we can reach you on to [protected]@cellc.co.za, we will ensure that this matter is sorted.

^PN