Cell Ciam yet to receive deliveies for two new contracts from cell c but all I get is rudeness and dissapointment my quiry is still unsolved

Hi I ordered two contract on the 25th of September was assisted by a guy named Sipho Mhlali, who made me aware that my order will get to me the following day latest friday the 27th i called in thursday the 26th to follow up as i had not received any notification, i was told that they cant puick up the order and after the call i started to received approval sms's . i called in on friday to follow up and was advised by cell c that my order will be delivered beforeend of business, called in later that day and another consultant advised me that my order will only be delivered monday, i got the chance to spaeak to Sipho Mhlali before his knock off tome at 4 pm as advised by the agent who transfered me to him, he was very rude and was asking if i want to concell the contracts or not and after some exchange of expelanations he said EISH and dropped my call just after 4 PM on friday . called in again and i asked that they change my address as i would not be at home, the agent Thabiso Robert asssited me and chaged the address friday. i then received sms today from RAM that my order will be delivered today 30 September at my home address, called cell ce to find out why and i was advised that they will call the RAM to reroute to my office address and deliver today, when i called RAM they advised that they still need permission from sender to change delivery so my order will only be delivered wednesday. called in later and spoke to Palisa who i was on a call with for an hour and advised that zinhle was the agent who i was speaking with in the morning and i needed to speak to but i still have not recieved call from her. called lastly and spoke to Vusi just before 5PM and he also could not assist me he, just like Sipho, dropped the call just after 5.

i am now confused as to what one needs to do and very sad

CELL C [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019

Dear Taunyana 01

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.

We will follow up and advise.

^NT