[Resolved] Cell Ctheft of data

B Dec 08, 2019

Cell C Thieves

It seems Hellopeter/complaintsboard is the only way to effictively communicate with Cell C. I recently had a poor customer experience regarding a swim swop and after alot of inconvienance Cell C helped me. I thereafter decided to cancel with them and gave them the required notice. One of the contracts was a data contract of 10gig per month. I had accumulated over 30 gig of data due to the lack of use. The contract is now cancelled and my data gone. I don't understand how you CELL C take back what I have already paid for. This is another example of a network provider taking advantage and being bullies. The person dealing with the cancellation could of had the common decency to inform me that the data will be forfeited on the cancellation date. You took my money in exchange for data, if you took your data back then refund my money.

They migrated my contract to prepaid, so why can't you migrate my data that has been paid for already.

• Cell C's response · Dec 10, 2019

Dear Brandon Naidoo

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding the data that you have forfeited upon cancellation.

Kindly provide us with Cell C number in question and the number we can reach you on for assistance.

^NZ