[Resolved] Cell C — theft of data
Cell C Thieves
It seems Hellopeter/complaintsboard is the only way to effictively communicate with Cell C. I recently had a poor customer experience regarding a swim swop and after alot of inconvienance Cell C helped me. I thereafter decided to cancel with them and gave them the required notice. One of the contracts was a data contract of 10gig per month. I had accumulated over 30 gig of data due to the lack of use. The contract is now cancelled and my data gone. I don't understand how you CELL C take back what I have already paid for. This is another example of a network provider taking advantage and being bullies. The person dealing with the cancellation could of had the common decency to inform me that the data will be forfeited on the cancellation date. You took my money in exchange for data, if you took your data back then refund my money.
They migrated my contract to prepaid, so why can't you migrate my data that has been paid for already.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946