Cell Cpayment not received, charged for late payment we paid on time

I have a contract with cell C, off which I struggled to port one of my number to cellc, after several visit to their offices I gave up and I lost all the data bundle that I was suppose to be receiving for eight months. I let go of that issue.

Now two three months ago they charged me R370 off which they claim is for late payment which I have no idea instead they debit the account twice per month, for Feb. and March I paid on time infect before time, they also charged me for short payment, . the contract was for R.300.00 per month, I don't know where does the short payment comes from.

They promise to refund me last month, now they are changing the story, they say I now owe them for short payment .

kindly look at this case as it looks like somebody is not doing his/her work on their accounts department and it is coursing me dearly