The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cell C — paid up contract
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Dear sir/ madam
On 13 December 2016 between 09:00 and 10:30 I phone customer center requesting settlement amount of my two contracts cell phones, the consultant gave me the total amount of R666.00 and R1032.67. I paid the amounts in full on the same day about 11:00 and 11:30. I faxed the proof of payment and e-mail also, but the problem the R1032.67 never had any issue but the R666.00 the deductions on my account were going through. I phoned and e-mailed the proof until I was required to pay R201.21 in which even now I totally didn't understand why I had to pay but to resolved the issue I decided to pay it.
Last week I received a notification of I'm still owing Cell C through an SMS and few days after the SMS someone phoned said she is from legal department and I am owing and she didn't disclosed the amount I am owing and now everyday I receiving notification states I am owing.
I want to state this Cell C is owing me R201.21 not way around. I need the recordings of the 13 December 2016 to prove that is amounts I was told I owe and I must settle. I
I hope the matter will be taken into consideration.
Cell : [protected]
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure