[Resolved] Cell Cincorrect information supplied with regards to contract

A Jul 19, 2019

I took out a wifi router around November last year. When the sales guy called me he never informed me that whenever I reach my 10 gig day time and 10 gig night date then I will be liable for the extra use of the data, AND ACCORDING TO THE LAW THE SERVICE PROVIDER NEED TO INFORM THE CUSTOMER. Subsequent to that Cell C deducted R2000 from my bank account apart from normal contract rates. I immediately reversed that debit orders because I wasn't aware of that amount and what it was for. I then called them and that's when I found out that I exceed my monthly data. Now if the sales agent informed me about the above mentioned then I would have simply not take out the contract, or I would told him that when it reach the 10 gigs then the contract should be barred.

My request to Cell C was to get me the recordings of the day when I took out the contract. This I asked on numerous occasions since March, however I haven't received anything yet. The subsequently handed me over to lawyers and also had my line switch off.

My Cell C number are: [protected]
The complain ref number are : [protected]

If this matter don't get resolved amicable and ASAP then I will put them in the newspaper

• Cell C's response · Jul 19, 2019

Good Day

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have referred your query to our Support Team for further assistance. Please await our call.

^MM