[Resolved] Cell C — incorrect information supplied with regards to contract
I took out a wifi router around November last year. When the sales guy called me he never informed me that whenever I reach my 10 gig day time and 10 gig night date then I will be liable for the extra use of the data, AND ACCORDING TO THE LAW THE SERVICE PROVIDER NEED TO INFORM THE CUSTOMER. Subsequent to that Cell C deducted R2000 from my bank account apart from normal contract rates. I immediately reversed that debit orders because I wasn't aware of that amount and what it was for. I then called them and that's when I found out that I exceed my monthly data. Now if the sales agent informed me about the above mentioned then I would have simply not take out the contract, or I would told him that when it reach the 10 gigs then the contract should be barred.
My request to Cell C was to get me the recordings of the day when I took out the contract. This I asked on numerous occasions since March, however I haven't received anything yet. The subsequently handed me over to lawyers and also had my line switch off.
My Cell C number are: [protected]
The complain ref number are : [protected]
If this matter don't get resolved amicable and ASAP then I will put them in the newspaper
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946