Menu

Cell C  -  Data contract cancelled by cell c

I
Author of the complaint
7:19 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day

I had a data contract for R149 per month [protected]) on my debit order. End of march 2022 I stopped recieving data. I taught my phone had a problem and they told me maybe my sim card is faulty. In the beginning april 2022 I went to cell c in centurion mall to do sim swap and I was told the contract has been cancelled by cell c. They also told me that they could not see why because the records showed my account was paid up to date. I left the account query because I was going to change to mtn because cell c never bothered to inform me they cancelling my contract.

I have been recieving alot phone calls and miss calls from people I dont know demanding me pay money to them into account numbers without name of account holder. They demand me to provide my id no to them. I feel that cell c is opening doors to scammers.

I have reported the matter 2x to cell c customer care and I was told they would get back to me in 2 working days but they never did phone / email.

I hope theres someone compitent at cell c to attend to this query and clear my name asap. I cannot pay for services that was cancelled without informing me and for services I didnot use.

More Cell C complaints & reviews