[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — food on a carnival ship
Check Cruise critic about the mashed potatoes only one night in the buffet. Carnival what is your problem.? All other cruise lines have them every day. The chef on one Carnival ship told me something very stupid. We do not have them every day because not many people eat them. That is the most ridiculous answer I ever heard. On other cruise lines they are constantly refilling them. How stupid. What is the problem? I have been a Diamond member with Carnival for a long time now and no longer will cruise a lot with them because of this. That may sound stupid on my part. But I also go on a cruise to enjoy the food. Yes you can get them in the MDR. We stopped going to the MDR long ago. Most of the time it is the same food in the buffet and you can just get up and get more. No waiting. Why is it such a problem to have mashed potatoes on the buffet every afternoon and evening. Not everyone likes a baked potato or rice with turkey and other food.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer