Having problems with My Holidays?

My Holidays Customer Service Contacts

800 1990 (Qatar and UAE)
+974 40 415 000 (Qatar and UAE)
+44 203 011 0027 (United Kingdom)
+61 283 787 959 (Australia)
+27 104 469 086 (South Africa)
+65 31 080 103 (Singapore)
Suhaim Bin Hamad Street, PO Box: 9012
Doha
Qatar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My Holidays Customer Service. Initial My Holidays complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My Holidays above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My Holidays. Discuss the issues you have had with My Holidays and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

My Holidays Complaints & Reviews

My HolidaysTravel credit

I have been trying to use my flight credit from April 2020. Everytime I contact them with a date change they try to charge me double what the flights are actually worth, therefore leaving me out of pocket again. Every time I question them about it I never get a response. I'm incredibly frustrated as I'm desperate to use what is rightfully mine. I have tried emailing, calling, online chat and I am getting nowhere. The flights I want to change too are $299 each for 4 people, I have a credit of about $1000. They are trying to charge me another $820 on top of what they owe me!!!

Travel credit

My HolidaysRefund of Air Tickets

Since March. 2020 until now there is no feedback on my refund ticket. My Flight was cancelled and I ask to refund my money and they are just promise to do their best but till now there is no answer.
    At the same time they are just wasting my time in email exchange that we are working and reply after 6 days without any solution. This is a clear cheating. The senior person Mr. Singh / Mr. Kunal should solve the customer issue who had trusted and paid to your company. The reliable source had informed that Airline had refunded the money but My Holiday is not refunding and they want to play with the customer's money by forcing them to pay more for new bookings as they know that customer is stuck. Online fares are lesser and they are offering with high margin. Is this a transparent business ?
    God is looking everything my holiday team and trust me this way the business will not make you money, it is called a fraud.
    My booking id are: OTAA0971412 and OTAA0971423
    They just wasting the time to force me to surrender, whereas they already got the money.
    Airline also not talking directly as it is book through myholiday.

Is there on earth who can help me to get refund from them please. It is not a small amount.
    Is the director of my holidays believe in this kind of business model ? Will it help you to gain trust of the people ?

Hope you will listen and refund and resolve my issue which is now crossed 213 emails exchanges since March. 2020

My HolidaysTickets booked for travel

Proofs are attached how the company is trying to steal my money and even after a govt ban of not to travel won't refund or change my tickets.
      I am trying to change my sisters ticket since yesterday and they won't allow me to do that. They won't let me refund my ticket.
      I showed them an official circular that govt has banned travel and they will quarantine my little sister but they won't listen and keep saying we Wo t reply on email jus chat with us.
      I have attached the proofs and documents of trouble.
      Once I ask them to refund they say they are working on it and and other colleagues say they have no records for complaint

OTAA1006425

Regards
      A TROUBLED CUSTOMER
      MEENAKSHI

My Holidayscustomer service

After the initial thank you email and text message immediately after my booking was confirmed, I did not receive any further contact from them whatsoever.

I paid extra for text messaging service when I made my booking. Service did not meet my expectations as I expected to receive more than one solitary text message which was just the one I received immediately after my booking was processed.

Their customer service would be better if they provided reminders in some form or any form of follow-up email.

My Holidays — error system when I try to book ticket

Kindly note I was Processing my flight booking on the the website of Myholidays and the page of website wa...

Dubai

myholidays — reschedule flight from morning flight to evening flight from mumbai to raipur

Dear concearn, I am shiwly banerjee frequent traveler of jet air ways and I was book my trip 1st time from...

My Holidays — Book somewhere else

Another scam website willing to take your money and disappear without any need to stand behind their service...