Captain D's — timeliness of service, quality of food.
We have been regular in-house diners at Captain D's #3748 in Tucker, GA. The timeliness of service has been deteriorating for the past few months. On Saturday, 13 July, 2019, we waited for our food for more than 30 minutes. And there were but a few diners when we ordered. The ice machine over the beverage dispenser was tagged "Out of order." The baked potato was neither hot nor fully baked. Though we ordered our meals for dining 'in-house, ' our food was delivered in styrofoam containers without plates. We had not previously seen either of the servers behind the counter. We are inclined to drive a few extra miles to Long John Silvers in the future.
More Captain D's Complaints & Reviews
- Captain D's - all you can eat fish
- Captain D's - angela ashley
- Captain D's - bad service
- Captain D's - customer service sucks
- Captain D's - cheating shysters
- Captain D's - kept getting my order wrong
- Captain D's - our poor service
- Captain D's - drive through
- Captain D's - customer service
- Captain D's - service, food and how the complaint was handled