Captain D'sall you can eat fish

I took my little brother this past Friday 11/3/17 to the Captain D's located at 101 East Woodlawn road Charlotte, NC 28210. He just loves your hushpuppies, so I pay for both A.U.C.E. Meals and then we go seat down. My little brother goes to the restroom I assume to wash his hands but he actually remains in the restroom vomiting so I asked on of the managers(Tall middle age Caucasian male) can I get my money back for my brother's meal seeing that he didn't get to eat anything and he said, "NO! because once you are served and you have breathe or touched your food you get no refunds." Then I asked, so if I was in the drive thru and open my box and didn't like what I saw and wanted a refund you wouldn't give me one?" He replied, "YEP!" Then walked off. I want my money back for poor customer service. Thanks in advance.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 07, 2017

Saying you didn't like the look of the food is different from saying you're unable to eat it due to a personal issue because the former usually implies something is wrong with it. You paid for food and received it. They cannot resell the meal so they would just be at a loss if they provided a refund. They didn't do anything wrong and had no obligation to take the food back.