The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Canadian Tire Spuce Grove — nasty staff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
If you can find any other store to buy your goods from in Spruce Grove DO IT! The customer service people are down right hostile. I have stood in line and listened to a teller talk down to a customer, and yesterday it was my turn.
As I strolled throught the store, spending my hard earned dollars and quietly whistling to myself, a middle aged customer service agent was walking near me.
I called out, " excuse me!"
she stopped and snapped, " were you just whistling at me?"
I stood there stunned.
" Because calling excuse me is fine, but if you whisle at me ... I am not dog.. i dont like to be whislted at..."
Anyways, it degenerated from there.
My advice to you: The people in that store ARE NOT HAPPY you are spending your money to help them earn a living. SO DONT . Go elsewhere.
More Canadian Tire Spuce Grove Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly!
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - vehicle service department
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair