Canadian Tirebosch 4pc combo. [protected]

M Jul 11, 2019

Hi I've purchased this item and this is an absolute piece of garbage. This is weak and batteries are not holding for very long. I went to the Canadian Tire store were purchase was done, they won't take the item back because it's more than 7 days from purchase date and I'll tell you honestly, I was under the impression that you'd stand behind what you sold. This is an absolute false statement. I'll remember that, I'm purchasing for about 10k$ worth of merchandise per year. Now it's over...

bosch 4pc combo. [protected]