Canadian Tire — auto service department
I went to the Canadian Tire on Cremazie boulevard in Montreal, QC. I had a tire and oil change appointment at 10 am. I arrived at the store about 10 minutes in advance. It took a good 15-20 minutes just for someone to acknowledge me at the front desk. Finally, I was called forward to sign the invoice and I handed over my keys. I was asked to wait in the waiting room. Which I did... for 2 whole hours! I was furious. The whole procedure should have taken no more than 30-40 minutes TOP. Finally the guy comes over and explains to me that the tires are unaligned and asks me if I wish to get that done... I looked at him and told him I had already been waiting over 2 hours and so unfortunately for them, I wouldn't be aligning my tires with them today.. or ever for that matter.
The only reason I went to see them was because I bought my tires there and they offered a cheaper price and an insurance. I am NEVER going back to Canadian Tire for car services.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom