Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Utility Services Canada Post item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts)

Canada Post  -  item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts)

P
Author of the complaint
1:05 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

These slow turtles have had my parcel at this god damned richmond, bc postal facility for a long time. 30 days and no movement. How can you not deliver my mail you rubbishes. You get paid to sit on your backsides and don't get up and bring me my [censored]t. I will bring that whole facility the hell down. You hear me. Deliver my parcel or i'll come over there grab you by the ears and make you take me to the [censored]hole you left my ponds cream (pack of 12) in. Yeah [censored]s i'm a chick that'll bruce lee you clowns in that richmond, bc crapshoot you jokers call work. Get over here in surrey and don't forget my [censored]t. I ain't playing [censored]bag central. Get my [censored]t to me. I'm drying up out here in the sunlight so hurry the hell up. Hurry up ! Run !

More Canada Post complaints & reviews

Canada Post - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
4 comments
M
Dec 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Same here: i have different international stuff coming via Toronto and Richmond. Toronto is usually pretty fast in processing these, but in Richmond I have right now sitting an international express item for three weeks without any progress (don't get me wrong: customs is long done - it is waiting for Canada Post to put it on a truck out of Richmond)...

A
Mar 13, 2016 6:21 pm

2 years later and this ### is still happening.

Paid $300 for a firewall server, and its stuck in Richmond. What a great facility!

S
Oct 29, 2020 4:50 pm

2020 and this is still an issue, how are they still getting away with this!

S
Nov 03, 2014 10:55 am

Service: Xpresspost
Expected Delivery : 2014/11/03 Mailwoman has come & gone in Gatineau, Quebec, tracking still showing in BC, so much for pqaying Expresspost!
Need the delivery standard date?
Reference Number 1: 7701919

RICHMOND GATINEAU
Date received:
2014/10/29 Current date:
2014/11/03Expected delivery:
2014/11/03

i This is the most up-to-date information available. Check back for updates or sign up for email notifications.
Track History
Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2014/10/30 14:51 RICHMOND Item processed
13:48 RICHMOND Item processed
2014/10/29 16:09 RICHMOND Item picked up by Canada Post Learn More In most cases, we have picked up the item from the shipper and it is now en route to a processing facility. Keep checking Track for updates.
12:42 RICHMOND Item processed
2014/10/28 20:32

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

957 complaints