Camella Homescamella dos rios employee laziness and incompetence

B Sep 02, 2019

We are from the USA. I paid php720, 000 in oct of 2018 for the whole amount of DP and all that is needed requirenment fees and hoped that our house will be built asap. We gave them all the requirements needed. BUT came sept 2019 and we never heard of them. Our house was not built until this writing.
We email them, messaged them but they are lazy to reply. Their phone number is hard to reach and sometimes no one answers.
We have been assigned to different people.
We talked to our agent Irene Tugade who after getting her commission, abandoned us.
We talked to her and ask her for phone numbers of people to talk to about the house update, but according to her she dont have the phone numbers of these people.
She said that these employees dontt give their personal phone number. I said how can we contact these people to let them know that we sent them emails?
We got different emails from employees but no one answers
Finally, my wife got an email from an employee named Era or whatever the name that was.
She said we have to send our check stubs again, and our certificate of employment.. Sigh... Sic...
I replied and said I sent this already way back in 2018 when I paid 720k for the DP. I also said that if you only took care of this, the moment we paid tge DP then everything should be fixed.
You know how stressfull it is to get those docs and the time and money you will spend sending the docs via DHL again.
I guess camella homes is numb about these complaints. They just don't care about customers.
We deeply regret that we trusted our money on incompetent and lazy employees. Calling Robert and Era of camella dos rios. I hope the management reads this and di some actions on your incompetence and customer service

• My
    My Dela Paz Sep 26, 2019

Hi Sir! My husband and I are having the same issues with Camella. We paid the DP in full, in fact 7 months in advance. But they have not started the construction yet. I'm now doing a research on the best approach how this can be resolved because it's causing us a great amount of stress already.

• Tl
    tl397 Oct 23, 2019

I got hospitalized due to high blood pressure because of how camella gsc management offered me a promo which later turned out to be a fraud. I had to call some people to get advise and some higher up from the villar empire to resolve the problem. Prior to the full release of the loan I was promised that they only need the full release of the bank loan for the release of the house for occupancy, the house has been built since april this year btw. The loan was released and I had been paying ammortizations for 2 months already and the house is still not released up to this day because they still cannot issue a certificate of occupancy which is their obligation. The contract I signed stated that the only requirement for the release of the unit is 1) full downpayment 2) loan release by the bank, all were already complied! I made several follow-ups already and it's either they make excuses or they would have to call me after 15 minutes because the personnel incharge is talking to other clients but I would receive no calls from them. The unit has been fully paid by my bank already! Imagine how much stress camella homes is giving me! The camella people in their office are arrogant and liars by the way.