Camella Homeshouse turn over not accomplish until now

L Feb 11, 2020

We were scheduled for a house tunr over at Camella, Cagayan de Oro City Gran Europa on January 28, 2020 at 0930. One week prior, my sister called them to verify the date and time because we were ready to move in. Our things are packed, everything is ready to go. BUT, the office lady said, they DID NOT yet fix the crack on the sink and tiles on the floor not yet placed. My sister been there at the office for follow up multiple times but until now, the complain mentioned above was not yet completed/addressed. All the scheduled turn over was just a lie. They even missed placed my papers, was sent to a wrong department. This is really a stressful transactions. I will NEVER, EVER deal with Camella anymore. The staff are NOT helpful! Seems like nothing happened when we voice out our concern. I wish I would review or research first before we even jump into getting anything from them. I need my money back!