Camella Homeslate releasing of title & no respond from lipa sales office

K Dec 20, 2019 Review updated:

I would like to ask for your help to please help me follow-up my title for my lot at Camella Frontiera Sto Tomas Batangas Blk 4 Lot 33

My lot was already fully paid since 2016 but until now there is no title available. Last update is that it was already submitted to BIR but now I was trying to call Camella Lipa office but I cannot contact them thru Cellphone and Landline, nobody is answering.

Please help me check the status of my Title.

Joseph Catini Jul 16, 2020

Hard to believe you didn't get your title and its been over a year...mmmm. Did you really payed off the house in full? As for me here camella pampanga; after paying spot cash for ella model; i got my title within 6 months of full payment.