Having problems with Camella Homes?

Camella Homes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2009. The latest review Construction of the house is delayed for 2yrs was posted on Nov 18, 2021. The latest complaint Greta house block 8; lot 26 in camella verra metro north, bignay, valenzuela city was resolved on Mar 24, 2018. Camella Homes has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 108 reviews. Camella Homes has resolved 4 complaints.

Camella Homes Customer Service Contacts

2033 (United Kingdom)
+63 22 263 552 (Philippines)
+1 866 978 4897 (USA and Canada)
+61 280 144 798 (Australia)
+81 345 780 182 (Japan & Bahrain)
+63 917 857 6494 (Philippines)
Upper Ground Floor, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard
Mandaluyong
Philippines - 1552

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Camella Homes Customer Service. Initial Camella Homes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Camella Homes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Camella Homes. Discuss the issues you have had with Camella Homes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Camella Homes Complaints & Reviews

Camella HomesConstruction of the house is delayed for 2yrs

THESE PROMISES TURNS OUT TO BE A SCAM! Construction of house is stalling and they give false promises. We purchased a house in Camella bacolod South and until now it's not finished as construction have been stopped a couple of times. they said we can move in by July 2021 then extended it to September 2021, but it's almost december the house is still just 80% done. We are just renting and our lease will end on Nov. 30 so we don't have a house to stay in. also we 've ordered some appliances and furniture for the house and will be scheduled to deliver by 1st week of december. They said there are no materials that's why the construction is put on hold and i don't understand why CAMELLA wouldn't have enough materials for the construction because you are a really big company!!! Your promise is to start construction after we are done paying for the DP and for us to be able to move in after 8 months. I get that we have a pandemic but I know u resumed construction Dec 2020 last year.
MY POINT IS, WHY DO U STOP CONSTRUCTION? WE NEED TO MOVE IN THIS DECEMBER!! Also, since 1st week of November we were going there almost everyday and NO WORKERS WERE THERE! NO CONSTRUCTION AT ALL!

Camella HomesIncorrect House Structure

Date of incident: 10/9/2021

Issue: Marketing Agent Misrepresentation and incorrect house structure

We purchased Ezabelle house (single firewall) in Camella Vita in General Trias, Cavite. It is expected that the firewall of our house should not be attached to other properties or structures. However, upon visiting our property, the house that was built is a duplex house (two house that is sharing with one firewall).

Aside from that, the marketing agent during the time of reservation did not mention that the property we selected will be attached to another house. The marketing agent assure us that our house will be built the same as the demo house.

I am demanding to the company to fix this issue by reconstructing our house as what is described to us during the reservation.

-Jaztine Paningbatan

Incorrect House Structure

Camella HomesAmenities concerns

The Camella Verra North located in Bignay, Valenzuela almost 100% are living here already and yet the amenities they promise like pool, playground and gym are no where to be found, aside from that there were no street lights, drainage are clogged, we are very disappointed on how our subdivision has been handled, we appreciate if there is some who can answer our complain as our developer are only repeatedly promising according to our BOD but no action has been made, you can reach on my cp # [protected].

Camella HomesPayments

Hello everyone

We received today a notarized file na demanding us to oay 350k for all the penalties and past dues of our fully paid downpayment in camella meadows

Now, since I already read na si dhsud/hlurb will just mediate between me and camella, so therefore, wala rin silang maitutulong.

Now, only move is make them viral, lahat ng pambababoy ni camella sa atin.

Please join our facebook group here (link below) as we compile more complaints

Then we'll make a video. Then let's make it viral na ibunyag lahat ng pambababoy ni camella sa atin

Camella HomesHouse design and construction

We bought a house through this developer. It is worth Philippine Peso 2, 632, 000.00 We already paid at least 653, 000.00 for the down payment and the rest through bank loan. But when we check the house unit, it is so not worth it! It is so disappointing! The agreed aluminum steel window is not done for all the windows, they used jalousies in the back window plus the window frame is not even! The door knob for the CR is not even okay!

Camella HomesI will complaint my unit in Camella. DAVAO PHASE 2 BLK 21 LOT 28

I will complaint my unit that I reserved last 2017 and I fully paid the downpayment from Jan to Dec 2018 and by 2019 I continued payment amounting to more than 1 million pesos but till now my unit still in 35% done and till this day September 12, 2021 there is no process in the construction and it was abandoned. I've talked to Engr Apple regarding the issue she simply says that she will work for for it by July or August but then it's all lies because the house still the same nobody work on it. As you can see the unit you will be disappointed because the unit looks like a house in a squatter area and you will see the materials used was a recycled or I don't know how to describe it very degrading in my part to. Look my unit like that. Pls do check and I can send my pictures on it. And all the employees of camella davao were not accommodating and doesn't entaintain the clients. Walang mga paki alam parang walang makitang tao.

Camella HomesContract To Sell and Lot Measurement

Dear Camella,

Good day!

FYI I have been requesting for my CTS but I was told it was missing.
              I acquired the house year 2017 and to my surprised there's no CTS when we first requested.

So what they did was to let me sign a new CTS again June 2021 but until now after multiple follow up CTS is still not available.

Another concern is the lot measurement, kindly measure again my house to confirm that it is exactly the same as I bought,

You may reach me in this mobile no. [protected]

Thanks and Regards.

Miles dela Paz
              Home Owner
              Camella Homes Bukandala Ph4 Lt 3 Blk 3 Imus, Cavite

Camella HomesFraud / false advertisement / deception

Part of Camella's marketing strategy is giving away free gift checks (30K All Home GC) once you avail a unit. Come loan release, this committed GC was not given to us as they now insist that it is only applicable for Bank Financing. Our loan term is in-house, which now they say is not covered by this promotion. This was not disclosed from the onset, and not written in any document.

Jul 25, 2021

Camella Homes — Intermittent interest not agreed upon

The Management Camella Gensan Door 7 & *, Juduta Bldg, J. Catolico Ave., Brgy., Lagao General Santo...

Jul 12, 2021

Camella Homes — My loan matured already from cbs

I have a unit in camella leyte this is in house facility payment. My loan is matured already last may 2020...

Camella HomesNo house construction

Pwede ba yun, since na pare pareho tayo ng complaints about

- no house construction for 3yrs
                  - naniningil ng interest with penalty

My adviser told me to file a case or complaint sa hlurb.

Now, can we all or most here ay magsama sama, or people power ba,
                  Na sabay sabay tayo magcomplain sa kinauukulan,

Since this is parang comparable to mass estafa??

Can we create a group or something?

4 Responses
                    • Mo
                      mommyTal Aug 25, 2021

Hi, we are in the same dilemma, interest and penalty are way too much. We were not aware of this.

• Id
                      Idon'tcare Aug 04, 2021

Hello! Please add me too for the group.

Fritzie Ann Silva Jul 30, 2021

Hi! Have you already filed a complaint to HLURB?

Han Nah Jul 04, 2021

Napush po ba ung file complaint sa HLURB?

Pa add nlng po sana if me nacreate na po kayong group.

Camella HomesCamella bucandala phase 5

Akala ko nung una pag sa Camella ka kumuha ng bahay, wala kang magiging problema. Malaking company eh, but somehow awa ng Diyos mula nung natapos namin bayaran ang DP puro sakit na nang ulo ang nakuha ko. From the delayed construction to a nakakaubos ng energy na account/admin officer na may hawak sa amin. Nakakapeste lang. Kung d ka masigasig magfollow up kung ok na ba bahay mo, d sila mag uupdate. Bayad na ng bank namin ang HL, and now we are processing the refund ng overpayment namin worth 120k+ pero awa ng Diyos wala pa din. Guess what, kung hindi pa hinimay ng kapatid kung CPA yong ledger na binigay sa amin, d ko pa malalaman na may overpayment na pla kami. March nagfill up na ng application para sa Meralco, and sa kamalasan, natengga sa Alabang yong form. Expected mo tumatakbo na ang 60 days mo. Yun pla, inaamag na sa opisina ng kung sino mang nagreceive nung application form namin. Tonetoneladang bato na yong pnukpok ko sa ulo ko mula nung bumili kami sa inyo ng bahay. Wala kayong concern sa mga customer ninyo. Yong after sale ninyo, kung may rating lang na Zero, d lang isa bbgay ko.

1 Response
                        Jobelle Gabayeron Jun 25, 2021

Same sentiments here. The unit that I availed is a reopen. It's been 3 yrs but the title is still under the 1st owner. Again it's been 3 yrs since I availed it but we still don't have MERALCO. The engineer said that I have to settle the amelyar first. Upon checking the property is still not under my name. I opted not to pay until it's transferred to my name. I went to the office to file my concern. They just give me the contact info of the account officer. I've sent 3 email messages but until I don't receive any reply. Their customer service really sucks. Utang na loob mo pang mgfollow up sa kanila. Another thing, ngrequest ako ng contract to sell. Ung original copy nun sabi wala na daw so ngsign ako ng bago. Nung kukunin ko na do nila nahanap. Kung sang lupalop na ata napunta so pinagsign na naman ako ng bago. 2 months na wala parin. Ngfofollow up ako s email sabi wla prn daw. Wth.

Camella HomesElectricity tapping for our unit in the islands park camella dasmarinas

Our unit was turned over last year and we processed and paid the installation of meralco right away. I think it was around January 2021 when the meralco meter was placed since then I have been religiously following up with the HOA Admin and Camella main office as to when will they tap the electricity inside the house. The wire connecting from the post to inside our house is still not connected. I escalated it to HOA and then to Camella main office but I have been tossed around to different people but at the end of they day still no update still no electricity.

Yung pagkuha nitong unit feels like kumuha ako ng batong ipupokpok ko sa ulo ko sa dami ng issue at walang direksyon. After mo magbyad iiwan ka nalang sa ere, figure out mo paano mo hahabaan pasensya mo sa mga Camella officials, engineers and admin na pagpapasa pasahan ka na lang.

Hoping this will feedback will reach those people in charge and get my request for electricity tapping done.

Camella HomesHouse and lot

We started paying for Camella Cielo in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan last April 2018. Our unit is Criselle- block 16 lot 24. It was a pre-selling then. But they said that you can move in once you completed the downpayment. It's been 3 years now and yet no house has been built. We are already paying for the house. They did not give us a follow-up unless we ask for it, or most of the time, no reply at all. They keep on giving us the same reason that the land is not buildable yet; They even reason out the pandemic. But the ECQ happened only last year. Two years passed during that time and yet even the land is not ready. Now, they want us to pay with interest.

5 Responses
                            Jay! Sep 29, 2021

Same issue and same din sa camella cielo in san jose del monte bulacan last update namin is wala padin nacoconstruct at almost 4yrs na yung samin any updates po sainyo?

Fritzie Ann Silva Jul 30, 2021

Same issue I currently have. Do you have any updates?

• Me
                            Melrose Capellan Mendoza Apr 17, 2021

Same thing happen to us. Weve waited for more than a year before they started the house construction. As of today it was 61% completed. Downpayment completed as of dec 2019. And i paid the full year 2020 of monthly amortization. When i checked the ledger im surprised they charged interest charges, the audacity! They delayed house construction and now theyre billing interest charges! Unacceptable

• Qu
                            questionnmarkk May 08, 2021

@Melrose Capellan Mendoza Naku same experience. I completed the downpayment and just waiting for construction pero 3 years later wala pa ding construction and they are now demaning me to pay with insterest and penalties kahit wala pa ung bahay. So inhumane!!!

Kimi No Tori Apr 11, 2021

Hi po, update po sa bahay nyo po? Criselle din kasi balak kong kunin pero natatakot ako sa mga comments

Camella HomesHouse and lot title

I paid my unit last feb 2017... And until now, camella management cannot give me my title. They said it was lost and it is in the court for the title issuance. As far as I know, it took 6months only for the re-institution of title. But until now, they still keep on tellimg me that its still in the court. Sometimes, I suspected that they use my unit to get loan from the bank. Though, I cannot confirm it yet in hlurb because I am an ofw.

4 Responses
                            • Zc
                              ZChong Jun 25, 2021

Same experience po🤣Fully paid na po ang bahay at nagbabayad na din ng property tax pero until now wala pa ang property title paasa din po ang Camella dapt po masaya kpag naka bili ka ng property pero ang camella sobrang stressful pati serbisyo nila puro nonsense excuses at Di marunong mag update sa home owners! Very disappointed buyer here!

Joe Alazar Jun 23, 2021

camella cannot give you your title because the bank has it. the bank has the original title until your unit is paidoff. Now you said that u paid it off fully; its hard to believe that its fully paid off. I have a house here at camella pampanga that was fully paid and i got my original title from camella within 6 months ; no bank was involved straight spot cash. So in essence, camella is not giving u a hard time; once they are fully paid then if u paid spot cash; u get ur original title within 6months like me. If you have bank financing; well you'd better get on them kasi they hold your original title and they are the one's that will remove the lien on your title if its fully paid.

Is it fully paid po?

• Lh
                              Lhenmac Apr 13, 2021

@Kimi No Tori Yes. Its fully paid. The bank already issued certificate of full payment and copies of collateral documents (guarantee letter from camella) has returned to me and to camella . Bank said that i should coordinate in Camella for the title processing. Yet until now, still no words from them. Staff in-charged in my account just keep on promising.

Camella HomesNo construction! Demand full refund!

CAMELLA HORROR STORY pa rin 2021 NA.
                            I acquired preselling property last 2018 and paid extended DP until now walang construction, 2021 na. Sinasabi pandemic daw kaya nadelay yun pala ganito na talaga years ago. Biggest mistake of my life talaga. Trying ako na marefund almost 300k and they are offering 50k and mind you sabi pa financial assistance daw ng mgt. OMG Unbelievable. Sana po may magconnect sa inyo na may case or makahelp. Scam po talaga ang Camella, Camella Provence Malolos po kami.

9 Responses
                                Jay! Sep 29, 2021

Same issue ng samin fully paid kami ng downpayment at wala ading nacoconstruct any updates naman po sa inyo about dito?? Or sana may group na pwede makahingi ng updates

Fritzie Ann Silva Jul 30, 2021

Hi! Na-resolve mo na ba issue? I also purchased my unit from Camella Provence Malolos and I have the same issue.

Han Nah Jul 04, 2021

Ano na po update po sa case nyo, same na same po ung samin, pero di pa kami nagdemand refund. We'll try to talk to them pa kasi binigyan kami ng demand to pay letter.
                                Pero sana full refund talaga. Sayang panahon imbes na me house ka na sana 2 years ago.

• Jh
                                Jhoan Flores Jun 28, 2021

Almost same case, just so happened to see this post kc I sent an email to camella just now. I almost paid 300k na for 24 months. I told them I won't pay it muna not until the house has been built, and there's no late fee dapat kc cla may kasalanan, kc wala pa house for 2 yrs na kesyo pandemic, un pla ganito tlaga cla, I regret na kmuha ko sa knila, sa Malolos dn. Ngayon pinapasalo ko na lng or asking for a full refund pag wla tlga.

• Yh
                                Yhel Bongalon May 04, 2021

same case po sakin. wala pang house construction gusto tuloy tuloy ang payment. tpos na po kmi sa dp then pinapasalo namin may nga charges pa na 30k bukod pa transfer fee. BULOK! SI CAMELLA

• Da
                                Danixx Jun 01, 2021

@Yhel Bongalon Ano na pong balita. Napasalo nyo po ba?

Han Nah Jul 04, 2021

@Yhel Bongalon Super bulok talaga. Ano kaya gagawin natin, done na din kami sa dp don, almost 400k na ung nabigay namin don, tas nagstop kami payment kasi walang ni ha ni ho from them. Di pa nagstart construction yapos me pa demand to pay letter pa.
                                Sana di nlng kami kumuha pala dito. Wala sa ayos.

Kimi No Tori Apr 11, 2021

Hi Ano po update nyo Maam, trying to consioder Criselle sana pero natatakot ako sa mga comments

• Yh
                                Yhel Bongalon May 04, 2021

@Kimi No Tori naku wag na po. marami ngccomplain ngaun sa camella dahil sa wala kaconsiderations na pagtataga nila ng payment sa client nila

Camella HomesThe admin of alta silang

The checks issued was lost..no action ayaw makipag usap ng maayos puro wait until now hindi parin tapos yung unit hindi raw nagbabayad eh nasa kanila mga checks nawala nila tapos kami pa mag pepenalty. Sa camella alta silang. Anyone na pwedeng maka usap. Wala bang number na pwedeng tawagan. Gusto ko taong makaka usap hindi email o chat mahirap mag explain.
                              AO justine joyce iglesia and Rochelle fernandez

The admin of alta silang
                              The admin of alta silang

Respond

Camella HomesI am complaining the low standard of housing construction

A year ago, e purchased a unit in Camella Pampanga Lot 9 Unit 14. I am an OFW and have lived in my unit for only at least 2 months within the year. Few months ago, our caretaker informed us that yung sementadong pasamano sa second floor e kusang bumagsak at nabasag mga paso sa ibaba. This was reported to the Eng Mayjane and Precious Legaspi Manger of camella admin in Pampanga. But no action weas taken till now.

This 14 March our caretaker reported that while washing his hands on kitchen lavatory, nagbagsakan daw po mga tiles ng libabo. We presume na malabnaw po ang timpla ng sementong ginamit kaya nagkaganon. Kung ganon po may possibility na maaring ding bumagsak ang kisame. Ang dinding po sa may libabo ay nabiyak din. This is very dangerous po. Buti na lang at wala pang nakatira doon. Napaka low standard naman po ang ginamit sa conetruction ng bahay. Paki check po t seryosong bagay po ito bago pa may maaksidente o mamatay.

My email address po ay [protected]@gmail.com. Cel no. [protected]. Baka po pareho din kayo ng staff ng camella pampanga na walang sagot at hindi sumasagot sa tawag. Pag nagka ganoon ipost po namin sa FB ang complaint namin at baka may tumawag pansin kay senator villar. Salamat po.

3 Responses
                                  • Dp
                                    DP Benz Oct 20, 2021

hindi po maayos ang pagmimix nila ng aggregate kaya ang result nagbibitak bitak or nag crack agad. same din po sa ongoing construction ng bahay ko ngayon. Naiintindihan ko na hindi ganun ka high standard yung materyales pero yunf workmanship sobrang pabara bara na lang.

Joe Alazar Jul 13, 2021

i advise you to get another caretaker kasi first of all in my opinion mabigat ang kamay nya sa loob ng house mo. The caretaker really don't give a rat's [censored] about your house kasi hindi sya meari. So do yourself a favor GET A NEW CARETAKER!!!

Maclenz Mar 18, 2021

I also bought 1 unit from Lessandra Bacoor. The house has a very low quality. The window cannot closed properly from the time they turnover it and tricked us to received it first and they will settle the issues the following week. But they never repair it and they just keep on promising until I fed up on them. I just hired people to get it repaired since the engineer-in-charged was very u professional.

Camella HomesCustomer service is terrible

Stay away from this company! They're bunch of crooks! Think thousands of times before making any transaction with them.
                                  Eto yung literal na bato na ipupukpok mo sa ulo mo.
                                  Staff are incompetent and unprofessional.
                                  We lose money because they misinformed us and yet they didnt even honour their words. And take note not even an apology!
                                  Bring your business elsewhere. Search camella's reviews online for your reference.

Yup. You're welcome!

1 Response
                                      Joe Alazar Jun 23, 2021

its a matter of opinion, i have a house with camella here in pampanga; i have had no problems customer service nor have i had any problems with the construction here. Dont judge the company because of some personal misunderstanding . There are many people working for camella that are good decent people.

Camella HomesWater / wood design / pipe

Until now wala pa din water. Need to go to the clubhouse para kumuha ng water. Daming problems sa designs ng house from wood na design sa harap ng bahay na nahuhulog pati yung pipe na mali maling designs pag malakas ulan bumabaha sa toilet at dirty kitchen. Kadiri baho need pang maglimas. Yung admin staffs lalo na yung engineer hindi ma contact at hindi humaharap pag pinapatawag. Camella baliuag improve niyo yung customer service niyo. Homeowners kame pero parang mas gusto niyo kame pa sumunod sa inyo. Sigh.

Water / wood design / pipe