Having problems with C-Date?

C-Date reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 4, 2011. The latest review C-Date was posted on Jul 27, 2021. The latest complaint C-date was resolved on Jan 28, 2021. C-Date has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 179 reviews. C-Date has resolved 64 complaints.

C-Date Customer Service Contacts

+352 26 302 697 (Luxembourg)
13 rue du Commerce
Luxembourg City
Luxembourg - 1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with C-Date Customer Service. Initial C-Date complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for C-Date above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about C-Date. Discuss the issues you have had with C-Date and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

C-Date Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

C-Daterecurring charges

I took out a month subscription and soon realised I did not want this service. I tried to cancel through the webs site but it did not work I sent several email to the company requesting a deletion of account. They said I had to do it from the email registered. I BLOODY WELL WAS. still account not deleted.
Keep getting emails back to say email to cancel or follow some instructions that dont work.
Upshot is they now say account candled but at the end of the subscription period of 3 months. saying I did not cnacle in time again I did
This company is an utter con and I have now reported then to the UK fraud squad and considering a personal civil action against them through the UK courts. Companies like this have to be stopped.

• C-Date's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• C-Date's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Aussipiulot · Aug 16, 2019

Strange how they ask me to contact hem at the reported email address and when you try all I get back is email not found.

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, if you are not sure about your registered email address, you can also send us a proof of payment or forward any notifications from us.

• Updated by Aussipiulot · Sep 09, 2019

This scam company now send me a final demand for a subscription I cancelled. My solicitor is now on the case. I urge everyone to stay well away. Scammers.

• C-Date's response · Sep 09, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, We ask again to contact us at cs @c-date.com from your registered email address so that we help resolve any issues you are still having. Thanks in advance.

C-Datepremium membership cost

I bought the 1 month special advertised on cdate for $20 only to be charged full amount. Have photo of the offer off cdate website taken just b4 i paid for premium subscription due to not trusting any of these types of sites. Have tried contacted customer service in regards to this issue as well. Also i have had trouble being able to cancel my premium membership on the cdate website. As well as being unable to delete my profile. Also not to mention that the women who show up on my search for womem near me in queensland only comes up with women from every other state bar Queensland. So i qant premium membership cancelled asap an profile deleted.

premium membership cost

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear peter retschlag, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Dateblackmail

Dear Sirs,
      I wish to complain in the strongest terms about a blackmail threat received from one of your members, attempting to extort money.

What is reprehensible is that it seems this is not an isolated incident & I wish to ensure both my anonymity & by reporting the incident, action is taken. I look forward to you contact to further explain.
      Yours, LPB

My contact details are:
      Lawrence.[protected]@gmail.com
      M: +[protected]

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Please email us at cs @ c-date . com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field with as much detail as you can provide about the member in question and we will get back to you directly. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

C-DateI want to cancel my subscription as I never asked for recurring subscription

C-Date I want to cancel my subscription as I never asked for recurring subscription in the first place when I signed up for subscription the amount was R180.00 per month then they charged be R1974.00 which I could not reverse or get a refund for that. Then they deducted R1974.00 from my credit card without my authorization for membership that was not cancelled and on top of that I never ever used the app as I they are misleading with their charges and rates and never loggod on again,
        please cancel my membership and advise how I you can refund money that was deducted that was not authorized-
        [protected]@gmail.com

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear Goofdavey, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

Jul 18, 2019

C-Date — premium membership cancellation

Hello my name is Callum, I've signed up for C-date on the 16/7/2019 and paid a 1 month subscription at £12...

Jul 10, 2019

C-Date — debt collection!!! scam

Didn't sign up for more than Month but now CMS global collection services demanding €188.35!!! I never ticked...

C-Datec-date

Sent two emails to cancel subscription..2 days after joining now nearly a week and not one reply back saying it's cancelled...!!!
          I want it cancelled.. 🤬
          This site should be banned ..just a money spinner !!!
          I want to inform my bank in case they try taking more money out etc ..
          I'm extremely worried and had sleepless nights over this site..
          Bunch of scammers I'm sure of it .
          Email me back it's [protected]@gmail.com

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Dear John Hay, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please check your spam folder sometimes our email can end up there. You can also contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datefinal payment reminder???

Is the attached a scam e-mail or for real?
            I have had an e-mail stating I have outstanding debt but have no knowledge of the service or site. I have certainly never given any details to this site.

Any advice or contact details would be very much appreciated ?

FINAL PAYMENT REMINDER
            Your subscription to www.c-date.co.uk
            Failed payment with IP-Address: *******

Interdate S.A. / www.c-date.co.uk
            Case number: GB-2019-06-27-[protected]-CDATE-DN (please quote)
            04/07/2019

Dear * ******

on 27/06/2019, we sent you a reminder about payment of the above subscription. We have not received your payment till today.

On the 27/06/2019 your 1 months Premium-Membership subscription, initially purchased on the 26/08/2018 using the Email****-*********@hotmail.co.uk on www.c-date.co.uk was automatically renewed.

This renewal was made according to our General Terms and Conditions, which you confirmed having read and accepted.

Product purchased:3-months Premium-Membership
            IP address at the time of purchase: 86.0.24.97
            Method of payment: Credit card

We have been unable to debit the subscription fee from your account on 27/06/2019.

You owe us now the overdue subscription fee of 119.70 £, plus the handling fees of 10.00 £.

The total amount now due is 129.70 £.

Pay now

The only way to stop the automated collection process is by paying the full amount in due time.
            In case you fail to settle the outstanding amount in full or you exceed the payment deadline, we will be compelled to hand your case over to an external debt collection agency.
            This would, unfortunately, lead to further costs, and these would be passed on to you.

If you cannot make a payment online, you can also pay the debt via Paypal.
            by clicking on the link.

final payment reminder???

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Please email us as cs @ c-date.com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field and we will get back to you directly, we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

C-Dateunauthorised excessive payment

04/07/2019
              I was charged an amount of $239.76 after selecting a 6 month subscription of $9.99 AUD clearly stated on the page. I did not authorise any purchase amount above $9.99 AUD. Further, after attempting to contact their company on every email related to the website I could find, I'm yet to receive any response. I have contacted the fraudulent transaction department at my Bank and they have offered legal action on my behalf if C-date fails to respond to me within 7 business days. After extensively searching the internet, this is the only site with evidence of any real correspondence from C-date to a customer so I am hereby making every effort available to resolve this matter fairly.
              My C-date account number is:
              Contact ID: Q5CQIO29

• C-Date's response · Jul 05, 2019

Dear Alex00210, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us again at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header so that we can act quickly. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Alex00210 · Jul 05, 2019

I have already sent multiple emails regarding this matter

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Dear Alex00210, we have replied on 07.07.2019. Please check your inbox. Thank you! On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datec-date uk website

Hello,

I am making a complaint because my account hasn't been activated although you received cash from me in the post on Tuesday 25 June. Details below:

Please activate the account associated with this email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Contact ID: 6C2FGA17

As I said before I've sent cash through the post (one of the anonymous methods advised on your website): https://app2.c-date.com/index.html#/faq

Transaction date: 20 June.

20 British pounds in cash.

Parcel details: Parcel number:
                [protected]
                Track IDZZ7KW5N8
                Reference numberRN313187421GB

• C-Date's response · Jun 28, 2019

Dear open mind39, we're sorry to hear about your issue . Your account is now activated. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header if you still have an issue using our service. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datedating site subscription

Having paid £12 trial I cancelled straight away after the amount of fake profiles. Firstly I tried by email, then I had to fax Luxembourg which I duly did!! Since then a transaction of £119 has been taken out of my bank account which I have reported. Suprise suprise I've not heard from this awful site🙄 How sites like these are allowed to operate this day and age is bewildering.

• C-Date's response · Jun 21, 2019

Dear Shirl72, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-DateI want a refund with my subscription.

I wanted to subscribe for about a month on the C-date site in English on June 13th. And I purchased a product with a lower price than I thought. I bought it for 6 months, I paid around 180, 000 won and I did not want this payment, so I would like to refund my money on c-date. And please cancel your subscription. My c-date ID is [protected]@daum.net so I would like to refund my money

RESOLVED

The company has a lot of things that I did not do. I keep sending mail, but only the answers in the photos are coming in. This email is an email from the company [email protected]

• Updated by 인디 · Jun 14, 2019

And I sent five e-mails to the e-mails you sent me, but there was no reply except to reply that you would be in touch soon.

• Updated by 인디 · Jun 14, 2019

and this image

Comments
                        Comments

• C-Date's response · Jun 18, 2019

Dear 인디, We have replied to your email address. Please check your junk folder too. Thank you! On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datemembership scam

I made a subscription on C-date for 150 kr (15 EUR) but i have been charged 3, 576 KR!!! That's 350 EUR!!! Who the hell is responsible for this?? I want my money back NOW before i get the court in Germany and Luxemburg involved!!

I have never agreed to this ammount I have never agreed to any og this, except for the 150 kr. This is a total scan and i want the one responsible !

membership scam

• C-Date's response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear Skdbebd, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Daterecurring subscription

I've wasn't informed clearly at the time of signing up to this site that it was a reoccurring charge of over £100 this is a disgraceful way to operate a dating site. More so all the profiles seem to be fake! I will be contacting my bank to request a stop to this payment and report you for take my a payment without my consent. I request that you make contact with me ASAP.

• C-Date's response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear Justin6666, we're sorry to hear about your issue / complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header so that we can act quickly. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Justin6666 · Jun 04, 2019

I’ve emailed you, I expect a timely reply please.

• C-Date's response · Jun 05, 2019

Hi Justin6666, You will be hearing from us very soon. Thank you! On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Dateamount deducted from my danske bank

Hi Team,

I am Harikrishna Sabat.I am not using the C-Date website but amount of 1794DKK has been deducted from my Danske Bank Account mentioned below.

This deduction has happened on 16-May-2019.

I have attached a bank screen shot for your reference.

Kindly help in this regard to return back the amount in my below Danske Bank account.

Name: Harikrishna Sabat
                          Account no: 4930 [protected]
                          Reg Nr: 4930

Thanks & Regards
                          Harikrishna Sabat

amount deducted from my danske bank

• Updated by HariSabat · May 26, 2019

Hi Team,

Please stop auto debit from my account immediately. And kindly confirm once it is done.

Name: Harikrishna Sabat
                              Account no: 4930 [protected]
                              Reg Nr: 4930
                              Email ID:[email protected]

Thanks & Regards
                              Harikrishna Sabat

• C-Date's response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear Harikrishna Sabat, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datemembership without my consent

Hello as many reviewers, I have been charged without my consent of an amount of 239 AUD. I never subscribed to this dating app and would like to cancel the account linked to my main mail adress further I ask you to refund me directly the amount on my bank account. I am about to prosecute you in case you do not follow the Australian consumer law and his follow articles. Regards Alex

• C-Date's response · May 24, 2019

Dear Alex443, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datec - date website fraudulent payment online card purchase

Thank you Lionel Mbombela this is a doggy website I just did a visa card payment from fnb today 1st of May 2019 to join premium membership and they took about 1890rands when instead on their website they had highlighted the 70rand somewher to be paid. Im also shattered im gona shortly report this website if this is not resolved and expose them. My joining email was [protected]@gmail.com. No warning as to before deductin such an amount has been givin or OTP request. How on earth would I in my reasonable capacity would openly agree to such a staggering amount on a dating site. Please if you wish to resolve this contact me on my SA number +[protected] and with all that I want my account canceled and deleted as I tried to do that and they are not providing such leads on website
                              I also need my amounts reimbursed as this is misleading ans fraudulent this C Date website

C-Datepayment error

Dear Sir /Madame,

I would like to know what is going on
                                the site as I did complete my registration and even paid the fees but on my supprise the amount that was taken to my account is above the one displayed on the screen.
                                You took R1800 instead of R79 as mentioned.
                                May you please explain to me the meaning of that?

Why you guys are you doing such thing. You Saud 6 months registration will be charged as R79 but suddenly while finalizing the registration you are charging another amount of money.

Please would be happy if you may give me the full explanation about the said change of the amount: from R79 to R1800.

Lionel Mbemba

• C-Date's response · Apr 24, 2019

Hi, please email us as cs @ c-date.com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field with as much detail as you can provide about your account/ payment and we will get back to you directly, we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

• C-Date's response · May 07, 2019

Dear Daniel, we have cancelled your account and will contact you directly to discuss your payments, we strongly advise against you posting personal details on a public forum. We will be in touch shortly. on behalf of the C-date customer service team.

• Da
                                    Daniel Muzangwa May 01, 2019

• Cd
                                    C-Date May 14, 2019

@Daniel Muzangwa @[email protected] ; we are already dealing with your request directly. On behalf of the C-Date customer service team.

• Da
                                    Daniel Muzangwa May 01, 2019

Thank you Lionel Mbombela this is a doggy website i just did a visa card payment from fnb today 1st of May 2019 to join premium membership and they took about 1890rands when instead on their website they had highlighted the 70rand somewher to be paid. Im also shattered im gona shortly report this website if this is not resolved and expose them. My joining email was [email protected] No warning as to before deductin such an amount has been givin or OTP request. How on earth would i in my reasonable capacity would openly agree to such a staggering amount on a dating site. Please if you wish to resolve this contact me on my SA number +[protected] and with all that i want my account canceled and deleted as i tried to do that and they are not providing such leads on website

C-Dateunknown

I have recieved a debt outstanding letter however I have no knowledge of the site or the service provided. If you could provide me with some details to contact around this. It would be great. I don't see why I should pay this as I have no knowledge of registering. Could this please be investigated. For me. Many thanks for your future support and help.

• C-Date's response · Apr 24, 2019

Hi Martin, please email us at cs @ c-date.com with complaintsboard.com in the subject header, provide as much detail as you can about the payment and we will help to sort things out. Thank in advance from the C-date customer service team.

C-Datec-date

Can I ask why I have received a debt collector letter.. For a service you provided for a week, when I tried to cancel my membership I had to send a fax??? Or letter I cancelled any payments after not receiving any acknowledgement from you from a letter sent to confirm my wish to withdraw. When after a further 2 months you were still taking money from my account I ordered the bank to block all payments as you were obviously a scam. Since then I have not even thought about you or accessed your service until today. You have not tried to contact me in the past for clarification of my wishes. I assume I have received the letter because I am on your system. Please delete me, if not you will be hearing from my solicitors.

Andy

• C-Date's response · Apr 24, 2019

Hi Andy, please email us as cs @ c-date.com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field with as much detail as you can provide about your account/ payment and we will get back to you directly, we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.