Having problems with C-Date?

C-Date reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 4, 2011. The latest review Internet dating. was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint C-date was resolved on Jan 28, 2021. C-Date has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 183 reviews. C-Date has resolved 64 complaints.

C-Date Customer Service Contacts

+352 26 302 697 (Luxembourg)
13 rue du Commerce
Luxembourg City
Luxembourg - 1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with C-Date Customer Service. Initial C-Date complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for C-Date above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about C-Date. Discuss the issues you have had with C-Date and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

C-Date Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

C-DateRequest for termination of subscription

I received an email saying I have an overdue payment for the next 6-month of service. I was also notified that I am unable to cancel until payment is made. I have thus made full payment. In my account settings however, I am not able to cancel. It says the option will be visible only after payment is processed but it has been over 2 weeks since I made payment and still I cannot cancel. I also wrote email to cs @c-date.com but no reply for 2 weeks. The auto-reply says if I try to email again, my email will be delayed further. This is obviously a scam. I am reporting the matter to the police deceitful information.

C-DateI am complaining about unsubscribed money deducted from my account by cdate

I am Mawanda Mzazi, Cdate sent an email to subcribe for R60 with a 20% discount which made me subscribe for this site, but instead got a message saying it has deducted R1434.00 for just a dating site! So I'm complaining because I did not sign up for R1434, to that is false advertisement, so I'm demanding a refund for this. I don't mind the R60 but not R1434 so can you please give me a refund for this and I want a month premium subscription.

C-DateMembership

They took more money then they should have and are now saying for me to cancel my membership I need to fax a letter to them stating my reason why I want to cancel. The fax machine number is fake I dont want this service anymore and want it cancelled. Email address [protected]@gmail.com

Membership

May 15, 2020

C-Date — Unethical charges

On the 1st of may I signed up for 1 months dating at 5.99. (see screenshot) left hand side is dutation. Right...

C-DateContact ID: UJKVPF42. Cancel all payments, subscription and delete account

Membership fee and cancellation/ false billing and charges
        Joined with the fee showing it will only be £5.

Why has £19.96 been charged to my account when it was meant to be less than £5. Please cancel my membership with immediate effect.

Please resolve immediately as I have seen further charges will be made for next month of £30+
        This is not something I ever agreed to or signed up for.
        My email address is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.

I have emailed both [protected]@c-date.co.uk and [protected]@c-date.com with 'Complaintsboard.com'

C-DateMembership fee and cancellation / false billing and charges

Joined with the fee showing it will only be circa £5.

Please resolve immediately as iv seen further charges will be made for next month of £30+
          This is not something I ever agreed to or sign up for.
          My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

C-DateDeleting account

When you click on deactivate account you are told to delete your premium membership before you can deactivate account but there is no facility to delete your premium membership.
            In the meantime Intersate SA attempted to take £119.70 from my account even though I had contacted their customer services to delete my account.
            These people are fraudsters and I am taking my complaint to trading standards.

C-DateSubscription cancel

Help me to cancel the subscription please,
              I'm no longer interested i subscribing to c-date.

FNB:-) R1317.00 reserved for purchase @ C-date from Easy Account..388832 using card..5481.
              This the money they too now will you kindly help me to cancel and let them return my
              The Email address I used for subscription is [protected]@gmail.com for c-date

C-DateI can't delete my premium account or delete my profile.

I have sent email to the right emails ( [protected]@c-date.com and [protected]@C-date.no )given to delete my premium account with immediate effect. Other emails i was given
                But nothing happens.
                Ihave asked for a refound because of the 14 days regrett law.I paid 3567 nok, money was taken from my account.Please help me..Im desperate ...

They will keep taking my money.

C-DateI want a refund, now

I paid on February for 1 month (£12). I gave a try, how is working, I wasn't happy, so on 21st March I cancelled online my Premium membership.
                  Than on 24th March I was shocked when I saw on my bank statement that you stolen from me £119.7. I called my Bank but wasn't able to stop the transaction.
                  I want you to give me back my money. I don't want to use any more your site.

Modos

• Du
                      Duncan468 Jul 23, 2020

Hi, any update on this? Thanks

C-DateNot really a very good site

Lacks a lot of opportunities and you could find some who might be right for you but due to the cost and everything it's not very visible

I think that this has been a waste of my time and hasn't actually got me anyway to find someone or finding some fun off this website and I'm very dissatisfied and disappointed with it

I would also like a refund and would like to cancel my membership

C-DateI wish to cancel membership

I signed on to c-date under the impression of a one off week basis.
                      On the same day after I registered I tried to cancelled my membership ( 1 month )
                      But there isn't any clear way to do this. I emailed them saying I want my account to be delayed and no more payment taken out. I was told to do this in writing 3 times an email.
                      I didn't get an confirmation email back..
                      I won't get charge for a 3 month membership

To make sure you can use all the advantages of your Premium Membership without any interruption, your membership will be extended for another 3 months automatically for a price of £ 119.70 (one-time payment, including VAT).

Of course you can cancel your current Premium Membership in writing 7 days before the renewal date.

Please cancel immediately. I'm still under 7 days.

Thanks Andreas

I already sent another email with
                      complaintsboard.com in the headline

Feb 25, 2020

C-Date — Money taken fraudulently from bank account

C-date, customer service team [Ticket2020022010025251] Sent from Mail for Windows 10 Dear c-date 1st...

C-DateMoney taken fraudulently from bank account

Adding to the afore mentioned fraudulent payment of 119.00 taken from my account, I am now adding another 200.00 to the money I want back.
                        Due to your theft of my money from my account a virgin media account was returned to me from my back for insuffient funds .

I am now charching you for the returned payment and the money you stole !

You now owe me 319.00 pounds for steeling my money. Payable immediately !
                        Since I now KNOW that c-date s a is a PROVEN scam site I will have no problem in obtaining this money through the courts so I suggest you pay it NOW or I will be demanding £5000.00 pounds in compensation for the theft and added on unpaid bills because of your theft .

I suggest you pay up the 319 .00 now or by the time this gets to court I will be charging you up to £1000.00

RWH.

• C-Date's response · Feb 24, 2020

Hello William,

As we have advised you in our previous Response dated 21.02.2020, please do contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you very much and wish you a good day,

Your C-Date Customer service Team

Feb 20, 2020

C-Date — Money taken fraudulently from bank account

C-Date — money taken from back account for c date I asked to be cancelled. 1 W William Robb Feb 20...

C-DateSubscription

I have been told by my bank a subscription service has been taken out with something called c-date/ interstate.sa, I did not subscribe or have do I want to. Please help me get rid of this and stop this subscription on my account. My bank said that they would constantly be taking it out every months and it needs to be stopped now. Thank you in advance

• C-Date's response · Feb 10, 2020

Dear Callum,

We're sorry to hear about your issues.

Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you very much!

On behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team

C-DateMembership

I want to cancel my membership ASAP and I don't have the possibility of sending a fax or complete that online form, I should be able to cancel my membership whenever I want.
                            I just lost 119.70£ from your site and I want to file a dispute to get my money back because I didn't get any notification of the activity of my account and any notification at all in the last three months when I tried to cancel my membership for the first time and I thought it was over.

RESOLVED

• C-Date's response · Feb 04, 2020

Dear Pop,

We're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you in advance!

On behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team

Jan 21, 2020

C-Date — Impossible to cancel

I have been trying to cancel my membership but the fax number is not correct. I only used the site for a day...

Dec 29, 2019

C-Date — c date subscription charge

I was under the impression that when I pressed the 3 month for £9 I would be charged £9 but I have been...

Dec 23, 2019

C-Date — c-date

I cancelled this app a long time ago and also didn't agree to any recurring payment but ive been charged...