Having problems with C-Date?

C-Date reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 4, 2011. The latest review Demand for payment under automatic renewal of membership was posted on Jun 20, 2021. The latest complaint C-date was resolved on Jan 28, 2021. C-Date has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 166 reviews. C-Date has resolved 64 complaints.

C-Date Customer Service Contacts

+352 26 302 697 (Luxembourg)
13 rue du Commerce
Luxembourg City
Luxembourg - 1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with C-Date Customer Service. Initial C-Date complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for C-Date above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about C-Date. Discuss the issues you have had with C-Date and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

C-Date Complaints & Reviews

Cdateunable to cancel membership as site will not load

Money taken from my account br cause it is impossible to cancel after trial period. E mailed to ask for cancellation but money still taken from.my account . Thos was refunded to me by my bank when they couldn't access site either! Now clevtion agency asking for over £200 for a service I cannot access or cancel!! Complete scam and causing s huge amount of stress and financial hardship. Do not sign up to this site!!!

• C-Date's response · Oct 22, 2019

Dear Ben,

we're sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you in advance!

On behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team

C-Datefax number does not work for the cancellation service. now collection agency asking for money.

I tried to fax my cancellation information (because fax and postal are the only ways your allowed too as stated on the website) 2 days prior the cut off of membership renewal only to find the fax number would not work so i eventually found an email address and emailed my information that very same day(which they should have on record) which was replied to the same day saying your request has been submitted. so i took that as my cancellation was submitted. they never got back to me for 4 days and to which they replied. you still need to send the cancellation form which i did. then they said sorry your 2 days to late. i disputed this and then did not hear anything from them until 4 months later when a collection agency contacted me. i asked for proof they sent me what c-date sent them which stated they offered 3 payment options (which they did not) and that i agreed to pay an initial payment for the first month which i did not agree too because (1) i have never received any emails suggesting that and (2) i had submitted a cancellation prior to this. they also lied to the collection agency about date of cancellation. All i ask for is that c-date desist with the collection agency and payment because i tried to cancel before the due date.

• C-Date's response · Sep 27, 2019

Hello,

we're very sorry to hear about your issues. Please do contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you in advance!

On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team

C-DateI want to cancel my subscription to stop you taking money

Hello, I joined as a premium member on C-date on 18.07.2019. Last month you took 303 Euros from my credit card. I do not know how can you be so greedy. Without any notice you are taking a lot of money for no reason.
      Please cancel my membership and refund my money as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will have to take different steps.
      Please resolve my case.

• C-Date's response · Sep 06, 2019

Dear Akash1990, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datecancellation - za-2019-08-16-[protected]

I have again been charged for another subscription and threatened with being reported to credit companies to have me listed as a bad payer. That I definitely am not hence do not appreciate being threatened with actions alike. I would have cancelled 5 years ago did C-Date alias Interdate SA provided an email to submit the likes to. I believe Interdate SA makes it almost impossible to cancel hence annual subs are becoming a passive income for them. I hereby submit my cancellation since I have paid the last amount owed today.

• C-Date's response · Aug 22, 2019

Dear Clem Steenkamp, please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. We will have a look at your case. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Dateasking for money, when I want to delete my account and cancel subscription

Hi,
          C-Date has sendt 2 requests about payment for a 3 months subscription, and in the second email they are trying to threaten me and blackmailing to get the money. I never wanted any of this after I paid for a 1 month subscription i sent an email to request to delete my account and cancel my subscription, sent a couple more emails, but no answer.

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Cdateisascam, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datemembership scam

I signed up to a premium membership, I agreed to £12 a month and I have been charged £119 after sending off emails I have not had any replies and they fail to acknowledge anything I am going to ask my bank to investigate it as fraud and a scam. After registering it says my account settings will be visible within a few days that was the [protected] I'm still waiting. I don't know how to deal with this situation but I will pursue it until I get my money back. This has to be a sick joke as these people just take what they want and get away with it. I read so many positive reviews about it but it turns out it must be fake reviews.

membership scam

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Monk365, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datesubscription deactivation

I'm having issues deactivating my account subscription, as i do not posses a Fax machine, i'm very dissatisfied with the website overall and even more from the absolute lack of a customer support or even email to provide any kind of interaction, i find myself amazed at the nerve to require a signature to deactivate the account, but only requiring your card numbers to activate this.

• C-Date's response · Aug 14, 2019

Dear VictorCastillo6, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the be2 Customer service Team.

• C-Date's response · Aug 14, 2019

On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by VictorCastillo6 · Aug 14, 2019

Mike if i ask I'm behalf, on behalf of the interdate customer team, what?

• Vi
                  VictorCastillo6 Aug 14, 2019

Interesting reply to an issue, on behalf of your team, what exactly?

C-Daterecurring charges

I took out a month subscription and soon realised I did not want this service. I tried to cancel through the webs site but it did not work I sent several email to the company requesting a deletion of account. They said I had to do it from the email registered. I BLOODY WELL WAS. still account not deleted.
                Keep getting emails back to say email to cancel or follow some instructions that dont work.
                Upshot is they now say account candled but at the end of the subscription period of 3 months. saying I did not cnacle in time again I did
                This company is an utter con and I have now reported then to the UK fraud squad and considering a personal civil action against them through the UK courts. Companies like this have to be stopped.

• C-Date's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• C-Date's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Aussipiulot · Aug 16, 2019

Strange how they ask me to contact hem at the reported email address and when you try all I get back is email not found.

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, if you are not sure about your registered email address, you can also send us a proof of payment or forward any notifications from us.

• Updated by Aussipiulot · Sep 09, 2019

This scam company now send me a final demand for a subscription I cancelled. My solicitor is now on the case. I urge everyone to stay well away. Scammers.

• C-Date's response · Sep 09, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, We ask again to contact us at cs @c-date.com from your registered email address so that we help resolve any issues you are still having. Thanks in advance.

C-Datepremium membership cost

I bought the 1 month special advertised on cdate for $20 only to be charged full amount. Have photo of the offer off cdate website taken just b4 i paid for premium subscription due to not trusting any of these types of sites. Have tried contacted customer service in regards to this issue as well. Also i have had trouble being able to cancel my premium membership on the cdate website. As well as being unable to delete my profile. Also not to mention that the women who show up on my search for womem near me in queensland only comes up with women from every other state bar Queensland. So i qant premium membership cancelled asap an profile deleted.

premium membership cost

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear peter retschlag, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Dateblackmail

Dear Sirs,
                    I wish to complain in the strongest terms about a blackmail threat received from one of your members, attempting to extort money.

What is reprehensible is that it seems this is not an isolated incident & I wish to ensure both my anonymity & by reporting the incident, action is taken. I look forward to you contact to further explain.
                    Yours, LPB

My contact details are:
                    Lawrence.[protected]@gmail.com
                    M: +[protected]

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Please email us at cs @ c-date . com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field with as much detail as you can provide about the member in question and we will get back to you directly. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

C-DateI want to cancel my subscription as I never asked for recurring subscription

C-Date I want to cancel my subscription as I never asked for recurring subscription in the first place when I signed up for subscription the amount was R180.00 per month then they charged be R1974.00 which I could not reverse or get a refund for that. Then they deducted R1974.00 from my credit card without my authorization for membership that was not cancelled and on top of that I never ever used the app as I they are misleading with their charges and rates and never loggod on again,
                      please cancel my membership and advise how I you can refund money that was deducted that was not authorized-
                      [protected]@gmail.com

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear Goofdavey, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

Jul 18, 2019

C-Date — premium membership cancellation

Hello my name is Callum, I've signed up for C-date on the 16/7/2019 and paid a 1 month subscription at £12...

Jul 10, 2019

C-Date — debt collection!!! scam

Didn't sign up for more than Month but now CMS global collection services demanding €188.35!!! I never ticked...

C-Datec-date

Sent two emails to cancel subscription..2 days after joining now nearly a week and not one reply back saying it's cancelled...!!!
                        I want it cancelled.. 🤬
                        This site should be banned ..just a money spinner !!!
                        I want to inform my bank in case they try taking more money out etc ..
                        I'm extremely worried and had sleepless nights over this site..
                        Bunch of scammers I'm sure of it .
                        Email me back it's [protected]@gmail.com

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Dear John Hay, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please check your spam folder sometimes our email can end up there. You can also contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datefinal payment reminder???

Is the attached a scam e-mail or for real?
                          I have had an e-mail stating I have outstanding debt but have no knowledge of the service or site. I have certainly never given any details to this site.

Any advice or contact details would be very much appreciated ?

FINAL PAYMENT REMINDER
                          Your subscription to www.c-date.co.uk
                          Failed payment with IP-Address: *******

Interdate S.A. / www.c-date.co.uk
                          Case number: GB-2019-06-27-[protected]-CDATE-DN (please quote)
                          04/07/2019

Dear * ******

on 27/06/2019, we sent you a reminder about payment of the above subscription. We have not received your payment till today.

On the 27/06/2019 your 1 months Premium-Membership subscription, initially purchased on the 26/08/2018 using the Email****-*********@hotmail.co.uk on www.c-date.co.uk was automatically renewed.

This renewal was made according to our General Terms and Conditions, which you confirmed having read and accepted.

Product purchased:3-months Premium-Membership
                          IP address at the time of purchase: 86.0.24.97
                          Method of payment: Credit card

We have been unable to debit the subscription fee from your account on 27/06/2019.

You owe us now the overdue subscription fee of 119.70 £, plus the handling fees of 10.00 £.

The total amount now due is 129.70 £.

Pay now

The only way to stop the automated collection process is by paying the full amount in due time.
                          In case you fail to settle the outstanding amount in full or you exceed the payment deadline, we will be compelled to hand your case over to an external debt collection agency.
                          This would, unfortunately, lead to further costs, and these would be passed on to you.

If you cannot make a payment online, you can also pay the debt via Paypal.
                          by clicking on the link.

final payment reminder???

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Please email us as cs @ c-date.com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field and we will get back to you directly, we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

C-Dateunauthorised excessive payment

04/07/2019
                            I was charged an amount of $239.76 after selecting a 6 month subscription of $9.99 AUD clearly stated on the page. I did not authorise any purchase amount above $9.99 AUD. Further, after attempting to contact their company on every email related to the website I could find, I'm yet to receive any response. I have contacted the fraudulent transaction department at my Bank and they have offered legal action on my behalf if C-date fails to respond to me within 7 business days. After extensively searching the internet, this is the only site with evidence of any real correspondence from C-date to a customer so I am hereby making every effort available to resolve this matter fairly.
                            My C-date account number is:
                            Contact ID: Q5CQIO29

• C-Date's response · Jul 05, 2019

Dear Alex00210, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us again at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header so that we can act quickly. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Alex00210 · Jul 05, 2019

I have already sent multiple emails regarding this matter

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Dear Alex00210, we have replied on 07.07.2019. Please check your inbox. Thank you! On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datec-date uk website

Hello,

I am making a complaint because my account hasn't been activated although you received cash from me in the post on Tuesday 25 June. Details below:

Please activate the account associated with this email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Contact ID: 6C2FGA17

As I said before I've sent cash through the post (one of the anonymous methods advised on your website): https://app2.c-date.com/index.html#/faq

Transaction date: 20 June.

20 British pounds in cash.

Parcel details: Parcel number:
                              [protected]
                              Track IDZZ7KW5N8
                              Reference numberRN313187421GB

• C-Date's response · Jun 28, 2019

Dear open mind39, we're sorry to hear about your issue . Your account is now activated. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header if you still have an issue using our service. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datedating site subscription

Having paid £12 trial I cancelled straight away after the amount of fake profiles. Firstly I tried by email, then I had to fax Luxembourg which I duly did!! Since then a transaction of £119 has been taken out of my bank account which I have reported. Suprise suprise I've not heard from this awful site🙄 How sites like these are allowed to operate this day and age is bewildering.

• C-Date's response · Jun 21, 2019

Dear Shirl72, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-DateI want a refund with my subscription.

I wanted to subscribe for about a month on the C-date site in English on June 13th. And I purchased a product with a lower price than I thought. I bought it for 6 months, I paid around 180, 000 won and I did not want this payment, so I would like to refund my money on c-date. And please cancel your subscription. My c-date ID is [protected]@daum.net so I would like to refund my money

RESOLVED

The company has a lot of things that I did not do. I keep sending mail, but only the answers in the photos are coming in. This email is an email from the company [email protected]

• Updated by 인디 · Jun 14, 2019

And I sent five e-mails to the e-mails you sent me, but there was no reply except to reply that you would be in touch soon.

• Updated by 인디 · Jun 14, 2019

and this image

Comments
                                      Comments

• C-Date's response · Jun 18, 2019

Dear 인디, We have replied to your email address. Please check your junk folder too. Thank you! On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

C-Datemembership scam

I made a subscription on C-date for 150 kr (15 EUR) but i have been charged 3, 576 KR!!! That's 350 EUR!!! Who the hell is responsible for this?? I want my money back NOW before i get the court in Germany and Luxemburg involved!!

I have never agreed to this ammount I have never agreed to any og this, except for the 150 kr. This is a total scan and i want the one responsible !

membership scam

• C-Date's response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear Skdbebd, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.