Complaints & Reviews

I can't delete my premium account or delete my profile.

I have sent email to the right emails ( [protected]@c-date.com and [protected]@C-date.no )given to delete my premium account with immediate effect. Other emails i was given
But nothing happens.
Ihave asked for a refound because of the 14 days regrett law.I paid 3567 nok, money was taken from my account.Please help me..Im desperate ...

They will keep taking my money.

I can't delete my premium account or delete my profile.

Money stolen from my bank account- 119.7! — I want a refund, now

I paid on February for 1 month (£12). I gave a try, how is working, I wasn't happy, so on 21st March I cancelled online my Premium membership.
Than on 24th March I was shocked when I saw on my bank statement that you stolen from me £119.7. I called my Bank but wasn't able to stop the transaction.
I want you to give me back my money. I don't want to use any more your site.

Modos

Not really a very good site

Lacks a lot of opportunities and you could find some who might be right for you but due to the cost and everything it's not very visible

I think that this has been a waste of my time and hasn't actually got me anyway to find someone or finding some fun off this website and I'm very dissatisfied and disappointed with it

I would also like a refund and would like to cancel my membership

I wish to cancel membership

I signed on to c-date under the impression of a one off week basis.
On the same day after I registered I tried to cancelled my membership ( 1 month )
But there isn't any clear way to do this. I emailed them saying I want my account to be delayed and no more payment taken out. I was told to do this in writing 3 times an email.
I didn't get an confirmation email back..
I won't get charge for a 3 month membership

To make sure you can use all the advantages of your Premium Membership without any interruption, your membership will be extended for another 3 months automatically for a price of £ 119.70 (one-time payment, including VAT).

Of course you can cancel your current Premium Membership in writing 7 days before the renewal date.

Please cancel immediately. I'm still under 7 days.

Thanks Andreas

I already sent another email with
complaintsboard.com in the headline

Money taken fraudulently from bank account

C-date, customer service team [Ticket2020022010025251]

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Dear c-date

1st request to cancel subscription made 16th Jan 2020 at 02:02am

Reply returned from privacy customer services next day 17th Jan 2020 we have no record of your subscription .

1 payment of 9.99 taken from my bank account . Please explain how c-date got money from my bank account if subscription did not exist ?
RWH
Contact id 65azih90
Mr William henry robb
Email listed as subscription email [protected]@ntlworld.com

Above is profile name, contact id 65azih90, my name, my email. All this makes it easy for you to find me on your data base, at least it should be if you had intelligence and were less intent on committing a scam.

20th Feb 2020 money taken from my bank account 119.00 fraudulently as subscription was asked to be cancelled on 16th Jan 2020 c-date failed to comply.

Numerous emails have been sent and been met with total disregard, apathy, lies, statements proclaiming no knowledge of account, complaints sent to wrong place, complaints not sent on time, complaints to be submitted in writing . Fax numbers, Telephone Numbers, in Lux and Duc. Proved to be fakes or no longer in use.

C-date have proven track record on the internet of being a scam site set up with the intent of stealing money from as many people as possible. The people behind the fraud have been proven to be Black African Muslims and Saudi Muslims .

All above proven facts.

You now have all relevant information c-date, now please return to my bank account debit card ending 311 the some taken fraudulently by c-date
Of 119.00.

This theft of funds has been reported to my banks fraud protection squad and they will be pursuing the owners of c-date for the stolen funds and the looking to prosecute those men or women responsible.

Mr W.H.Robb.

• Updated by William Robb · Feb 24, 2020

This is my second time of making this complaint .

I have now discovered ALL of your contact numbers are fake and so are the fax numbers, so no one can do as you ask them to do.

Since this sight is a complete scam that is no surprise. I have how ever sent a full descrition of what has occurred between yourselves and myself to the British Trading Standards .

I sent to yourselves an email, thurs 16th Jan 2020 at 02:02 stating I had just read the customer complaints about C-Date S A and had discovered your passion for dipping your fingers in subscribers back accounts and taking what you want .

That is why I immediately sent the email demanding you shut down my account and return my money as this was a fraudulent sight .
    I received no reply, you just stole 119 pounds from my account on the 20th Feb for no reason . I did not use your fraud sight, as I knew it was all lies.

RWH
    Contact id 65azih90
    Mr William henry robb.
    email [email protected]

That is all you need, to identify who I am, that I was on your sight, you obviously have my bank details because you stole from it, so do what is right and give back what you stole .

What kind of a person is Director: Laetitia Pateau of Interdate S.A. - 13 rue du Commerce - L-1351 Luxembourg
    Company Registration: B158 155 ?

Is he or she a theif, does he or she find this kind of behaviour in his or her company funny ? Has he or she no money of it's own that it has to steal money from innocent people ?

How evil are you Germans and those of Luxembourg ? So poor you resort to theiving from bank accounts ?

I want back what you stole from me and I will not rest until I am made whole again . You will give me back what I now see as nearly 2000 pounds .

I do not accept your apology, nor will I jump through your hoops to get back what is mine by right and not yours through theft .

You have one day, then I start taking steps to get my money back using the court system .

William Robb.

• Updated by William Robb · Feb 24, 2020

None of the complaints from this board have actually been resolved, the scammers are making pathetic statements that they could not find the subscribers.

The so called human beings responcable for this con are dirty nigger africans and muslim murdering pigs .

Easy guess once you dig down a bit. When there is evil to be done in the world you will always find murdering nigger muslims and murdering muslims involved.

Makes me more determind to find these pieces of filth and have them jailed.

• Updated by William Robb · Feb 25, 2020

I got my money back! I got these theiving pings account frozen out, so they can take no more.

My banks fraud investigators did the job for me, this c-date lot are well known for their theiving activities.

All of islam is a rotting pigs, black muslims are the most evil men and women on the planet. never trust them, shun them, cut them off.

All they want to do is kill you or steal from you and they will call it the blessed will of allah.

Religion of peace, no! servants of satan, yes!

Money taken Fraudulently from Bank Account

Adding to the afore mentioned fraudulent payment of 119.00 taken from my account, I am now adding another 200.00 to the money I want back.
Due to your theft of my money from my account a virgin media account was returned to me from my back for insuffient funds .

I am now charching you for the returned payment and the money you stole !

You now owe me 319.00 pounds for steeling my money. Payable immediately !
Since I now KNOW that c-date s a is a PROVEN scam site I will have no problem in obtaining this money through the courts so I suggest you pay it NOW or I will be demanding £5000.00 pounds in compensation for the theft and added on unpaid bills because of your theft .

I suggest you pay up the 319 .00 now or by the time this gets to court I will be charging you up to £1000.00

RWH.

• C-Date's response · Feb 24, 2020

Hello William,

As we have advised you in our previous Response dated 21.02.2020, please do contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you very much and wish you a good day,

Your C-Date Customer service Team

Money taken Fraudulently from Bank Account

C-Date — money taken from back account for c date I asked to be cancelled.
W William Robb Feb 20, 2020
Money taken from my bank account £119.00 for account I asked to be cancelled and c-date told me they could not find.

Today 20th Feb 2020 c - date takes money for profile whr which is supposed to be cancelled. I did not authorise this payment, neither have c-date supplied me a service to even charge a fee.

I email the site to object strongly and demand my money back but they refuse to answer satisfactorally and start talking tickets and queues and all sorts of garbage.

Give me my money back or I hand this to my lawyer and demand big money back, for misrepresentation, fraud, theft and ignoring emails.

I requested a refund of 9.99 when I learned c-date were fake and are known for theivery .

email [protected]@ntlworld.com screen name RWH last three digits of card 341 client number Contact id 65azih90 .

This is an outright digrace, steeling money from people and pretending to be too stupid to deal with it.
I have every email you sent me, so refund the money you stole or I can take you to court and have you cleaned out

Money back NOW !

• C-Date's response · Feb 21, 2020

Dear William,

We're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Updated by William Robb · Feb 21, 2020

Sorry, C-date are not sorry, this is how they make money, by committing fraudulent acts !
    Check the internet, see complaints about C-Date, they are multiple and are causing MEN, mostly untold finacial pain .

I do not accept you apology, nor do I view you as human beings, you are ugly demonds playing on the weaknesses of men .

You now owe me £319.00 pounds, 119.00 you stole, 200.00 to pay my unpaid bill and bank charges .

This you will pay me in full, balance due now, fail in this and i will take you to court and with the evidence already available on the net I will take you for £10000.00.

RWH.

subscription

I have been told by my bank a subscription service has been taken out with something called c-date/ interstate.sa, I did not subscribe or have do I want to. Please help me get rid of this and stop this subscription on my account. My bank said that they would constantly be taking it out every months and it needs to be stopped now. Thank you in advance

• C-Date's response · Feb 10, 2020

Dear Callum,

We're sorry to hear about your issues.

Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you very much!

[Resolved] membership

I want to cancel my membership ASAP and I don't have the possibility of sending a fax or complete that online form, I should be able to cancel my membership whenever I want.
I just lost 119.70£ from your site and I want to file a dispute to get my money back because I didn't get any notification of the activity of my account and any notification at all in the last three months when I tried to cancel my membership for the first time and I thought it was over.

• C-Date's response · Feb 04, 2020

Dear Pop,

[Resolved] impossible to cancel

I have been trying to cancel my membership but the fax number is not correct. I only used the site for a day and decided it wasnt for me but had to wait a week for the account to become active before I then found out you could only cancel via FAX ! I would like somebody to cancel my account immediatley please, Can i have a email address to contact please?

• C-Date's response · Jan 22, 2020

Hi Jason,

We're very sorry to hear about your issues.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] c date subscription charge

I was under the impression that when I pressed the 3 month for £9 I would be charged £9 but I have been charged £119 at no point was I told I would be charged that amount only if I let the three months initial subscription lapse this is absolutely ridiculous how you can get away with this

My email is [protected]@gmail.com
I want a full refund and my account deleting immediately

c date subscription charge

• C-Date's response · Dec 31, 2019

Dear ''Ljowett3'',

We're sorry to hear about your complaint.

[Resolved] c-date

I cancelled this app a long time ago and also didn't agree to any recurring payment but ive been charged £119. This completely took me by surprise when I had that much come out of my bank for something I don't even use. I need help to resolve this as it's not fair for that amount of money to just go for nothing.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com.

• C-Date's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hi Bradley,

We are very sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

[Resolved] c-date subscription cancellation during 14 day cooling period

I am trying to cancel my subscription that I have had less than one week!

Under EU law, a trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.

If you bought a product or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification.

I am happy to not have the original payment back, but I would like to remove myself from this website with immediate effect, and currently I have no way of doing this.

You have purposely made it difficult for customers to cancel their subscription in order to take their money in a fraudulent manner.

• C-Date's response · Dec 23, 2019

Dear ''MK'',

We're sorry to hear about your complaint.

[Resolved] requires additional payments

Have registered with C-DATE in may and have paid the amount of 191€ for term of 6 months. After the subscription expired i didn't want to continue to use the service of this site so I unsubscribe from it. Now I got a notification letter from a company called CMS GLOBAL COLLECTION to do additional payment payment of 275€ for what? There was no any additional information about the penalties for unsubscribe. Very disappointed

• C-Date's response · Dec 13, 2019

Hi Paul,

We're very sorry to hear about your complaint.

[Resolved] cancellation of membership

I want to cancel my paid premium membership effective immediately. The site is full of fake profiles. The site told me that 3 months would cost R100.00 yet there is R1 188.00 being deducted from my account. You are committing fraud!! Unfortunately I saw all the complaints to late. I sent a mail as stated but still awaiting a reply from these people.

• Updated by Viper2436 · Dec 06, 2019

To whom it may concern,

This is the second time I am writing an e-mail to you with regards to the cancellation and refund of my account.

Regards.

• C-Date's response · Dec 10, 2019

Dear Viper,

We're very sorry to hear about your complaint - in case you have contacted us (at cs @ c-date . com) already, we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you and wish you a pleasant day.

[Resolved] 3 months membership

Hi, my Kontakt-ID CO4Y6D75.

I subscribed for 3 Months only. For the last 6 months I didnt received any e-mails from you, only an invoice for 209, 70 EUR. I just checked and it tourned out, that you didnt cancelled my membership, but automatically prologed, without informing me, without sending me notifications for my profile. Please reimbursse my account with 209, 70 EUR Transaction ID 7039.8670 and terminate my account at your seit.

D.Tsenov
dimitar.[protected]@gmail.com

• C-Date's response · Nov 26, 2019

Dear Dimitar,

We're sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

[Resolved] credit management claim

I cancelled my membership a number of years ago and noticed in January this year that payments were still being taken from my Credit Card. The payments were all higher than initially agreed. I rejected the payment with my credit card company and they refunded the money.

I now have recived a letter today 23/11/2019 from a credit management company cliaming I have to pay £114.70 by 25/11/2019. This is completely unacceptable and needs to be cancelled.

Thanks

• C-Date's response · Nov 26, 2019

Hi Gareth,

We're very sorry to hear about your complaint.

c date

I had a profile on C date for possibly 3-4 days decided it wasn't for me trying to cancel my profile through the site it would get to to de activate account clicking on it though it was all done. Then a few weeks later an email to say did i want to delete my account dam right same process this goes on several times though id cracked it. Today i received an email demanding money about £110 in total saying if i didn't pay they'd sent a collection agency round. Iv changed my mobile number earlier this year. Iv tried to email but keeps getting returned i havd no idea what my profile name is or password. My email is [protected]@gmail.com iv contacted my bank and stopped any money leaving my account. I just want to delete this crappy app for dating.

• C-Date's response · Nov 20, 2019

Dear Mark,

we're very sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Updated by Mark Hansford · Nov 26, 2019

Iv mailed you directly awaiting a response

• Updated by Mark Hansford · Nov 26, 2019

Iv email directly awaiting a response

[Resolved] c-date e6bqfa87

Upon payment to your site I was hit with multiple fraudulent withdrawrals which my bank automatically blocked. In conjunction with the misleading and false service you 'provided' upon payment I must conclude that you are nothing better than a theif. Whatsmore you have generated a debt claiming I owe you for not continuing to pay for this scam. Upon my attempted cancellation your website requested I post or fax my cancellation so post it I did in early september. Therefore I demand you explain why you beleive I owe you a sum of £139.22. Should I find that you have marked my credit reference file with this riddiculous claim of a default I shall take every step to ensure that all appropriate agencies are informed of your deception. I demand you recall the debt from your debt collection agency and confirm to me in writing that this has been done and thatbthe debt is written off. You will find attached a copy of the cancellation request I posted upon which my details are clear. Should you fail to respond via email within 2 weeks I shall be contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service and investigating your regulatory agencies in order to further reveal and put a stop to your practices.

c-date e6bqfa87
c-date e6bqfa87

• C-Date's response · Nov 12, 2019

Dear Michael,

we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] distortion for money of private pictures

Hi I was contacted by a woman who viewed my profile and I responded.There after she said we must use whatsapp for chatting.
After exchanging of private messages she asked for money or she will send All foto's to Facebook and other social media apps.
I have deleted them all by now.
Unfortunately I have really been stressed by this.Will she know I reported her as I said I would not report it?
Any advice for new members ?
What should I do if contacted again?

distortion for money of private pictures
distortion for money of private pictures

• C-Date's response · Nov 12, 2019

Dear Chris,

we're very sorry to hear about your issues! Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] misrepresentation of service.

I signed on to c-date under the impression of a one off week basis. After a week I needed it wasn't for me and decided to delate my account but there isn't any clear way to do this. I emailed them saying I want my account to be delayed and no more payment taken out. I was told to do this in writing an to fax it over to them.
Having wrote to them though email in regards, I felt that this covered the written part of cancellation.
I cancelled the money coming out after their fee came out of my bank for more than was stated and I don't like being mislead.
After a few weeks I got an email saying I owe a a month subscription of £120+ and that I agreed to pay it though their term and conditions. I didn't see this part and I haven't used there service and having previously tried to cancel after the first week I felt this matter was closed.
I have now got a 2nd email stating the deadline for payment has passed and I still owe money. Please pay or dept collection will come to resolve this matter.
I feel that I am being blackmailed into paying for something I didn't agree too or have fully explained to me. This has been an underhand tactic which is trying to defraud me out of money I simply would not have spent on a website such as this. I have no visible way to ever pay this. I don't understand why I am getting billed for something I didn't want nor originally sign up for.

• C-Date's response · Nov 04, 2019

Dear Lee,

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] i'm unable to cancel my subscription

I have been charged for something I never asked for its impossible to cancel the subscription they are trying to charge me 129 pounds I have sent many emails without response now they are threatening me with action.i can't find anyone to talk to so I can resolve this they have charged me for 3 months membership which I never asked for I haven't paid them because I know it's a fake dating site

• C-Date's response · Oct 28, 2019

Hi Danny,

we're very sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] latest billing for, services of €239.40 billing [protected] to paypal

My name is John Scarlato and you have charged me €239.40 for the next period of I guess is 6 months. I cancelled that account LONG ago and I need to have this refunded to my paypal account immediately. I have gotten no email from you and have not idea how to log in and do ANYTHING with this dating site. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com. Please begin dialogue with me regarding this charge or reverse the charge and show me via email.

John M. Scarlato

• C-Date's response · Oct 28, 2019

Dear John,

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] cancelation of a subscription I did not register for.

WFS : CCRD2024, Pur, 24/10/19 AUTHORIZATION, Interdate*c-date Luxembou, R1, 974.00, Total Avail Bal R3, 664.00. Help [protected]; STEENCT022
I would like this amount reversed and this subscription cancelled that I never registered for.
It's looks like I have been registered and am being charged for a service I do not want!
Pls treat as urgent!
Regards
Craig Steensma

• C-Date's response · Oct 25, 2019

Dear Craig,

we're very sorry to hear about your issues.

Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header,

thank you!

[Resolved] subscription cancelation

I thought I cancelled this service months ago and to my surprise I was billed £119 fo a service that was meant to he cancelled how is this fair . I think everyone should come together and lobby for this site to be taken down . The site at it's best is mediocre. To me cancelation means it is gone for good not for the scam company to take money again from you when you least expect it .

• C-Date's response · Oct 14, 2019

Dear 'Baggy',

we're sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

premium package cancellation

I applied for a premium package on c-date for 6 months and it was supposed to be only 8 euros. When I checked my account, they charged me 191 euros. I am trying to contact them via [protected]@c-date.ie to cancel my subscription and refund the money back to my account. It looks a fraud as the website says premium package for 6 months is only 8 euros but they deducted 191 euros without any information. I want my money back as soon as possible.

Dear Nafees,

c-date premium membership

Utter waste of time. Having paid premium membership to be able to read/write messages to other users. Having a scam tried on me to visit a third party website that is advanced malware...Knowing this and defending against it then looking at 20 profiles from females from the site. ALL 20 profiles are fakes...

Latest incident was chatting to a female called ClaudiaGylass: Contact ID: 426EMO69
Emails outside of the site quickly lead me to believe I was being scammed.

So I went back to the site and searched 19 other profiles - fake pictures found on web searches from other sites...

Emails: Most recent at top:

Hej
Mon 07/10/2019 20:40
Don't contact me again.

Wasting my time like this.

Reported you on c-date. You think we're that stupid?
Mon 07/10/2019 20:39
Of course I"m real, there have all my private details redlight/Profile
Mon 07/10/2019 20:35
Mon 07/10/2019 20:33
I must write fast, because my kids are at home
Mon 07/10/2019 20:31
So, you're in Glasgow...

Hope this doesn't sound out of line but if you are genuine, then you won't mind me asking. Where are you from? Just a few typos and grammar mistakes on dating sites is pretty obvious...

Are you real or a scammer?

Meant in the kindest possible way...
Mon 07/10/2019 20:28
I'm looking for a man as well, I just want somebody that I can get to know and have a good time with them. 💋
I have all these crazy fantasies in my head, like oral sex, being dominated by someone using different toys, ropes, cuffs, blindfolds, you get the point. I also like roleplaying, anal sex, sensual massages that lead to sex, and a lot more that I can tell you when you talk to me.
Mon 07/10/2019 20:25
Yeah, most of the pay sites are just scams with fake profiles...I have met a couple of people from a couple of sites, made one friend locally but not sexual etc 🙂

What are you hoping for? Want to tell me a little about yourself?

________________________________________________________________

I have read your reviews on trust pilot also and majority say the same.

You need to refund me in full for all monies paid to you for your "service" ASAP.
I will give you 8 days, then this will not goto ombudsman, I will sue the site and highlight this on social media global and UK news for the scams that you may be involved with.

• Updated by JackDoslanti · Oct 07, 2019

Emails outside of the site quickly lead me to believe I was being scammed.

Emails: Most recent at top:

Hej
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:40
    Don't contact me again.

Wasting my time like this.

Reported you on c-date. You think we're that stupid?
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:39
    Of course I"m real, there have all my private details redlight/Profile
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:35
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:33
    I must write fast, because my kids are at home
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:31
    So, you're in Glasgow...

Are you real or a scammer?

Meant in the kindest possible way...
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:28
    I’m looking for a man as well, I just want somebody that I can get to know and have a good time with them. 💋
    Mon 07/10/2019 20:25

What are you hoping for? Want to tell me a little about yourself?

________________________________________________________________

I have read your reviews on trust pilot also and majority say the same.

Dear Jack,

I was charged for. no reason

The website advertised a subscription of 16.99 and I have been charged 359
87.

This was. False advertisement and. I have now been left with no money because. Of. You.

That was the last of. My.money and. Also I didnt even Mean to.sunscribe in. The first place.

This needs to be resolved immediately or il. Have to take legal action.

My email. Address was chris.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

I was charged for. no reason

Dear Chris,

On behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team

I want to cancel my membership

I canceled my account 1.5years ago and now I got debt collection letter from intrum? I tried to contact c-date to ask why my account is still active and I only get automated answers. I didnt get any reminders from c-date that my membership is still active and I need to pay for it. I want to cancel my membership and I am not responsible to pay 300euros like the letter says, this is a scam!

Customer Service be2 Oct 07, 2019

Dear Valtteri,

On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team

[Resolved] Cdateunable to cancel membership as site will not load

Money taken from my account br cause it is impossible to cancel after trial period. E mailed to ask for cancellation but money still taken from.my account . Thos was refunded to me by my bank when they couldn't access site either! Now clevtion agency asking for over £200 for a service I cannot access or cancel!! Complete scam and causing s huge amount of stress and financial hardship. Do not sign up to this site!!!

• C-Date's response · Oct 22, 2019

Dear Ben,

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] fax number does not work for the cancellation service. now collection agency asking for money.

I tried to fax my cancellation information (because fax and postal are the only ways your allowed too as stated on the website) 2 days prior the cut off of membership renewal only to find the fax number would not work so i eventually found an email address and emailed my information that very same day(which they should have on record) which was replied to the same day saying your request has been submitted. so i took that as my cancellation was submitted. they never got back to me for 4 days and to which they replied. you still need to send the cancellation form which i did. then they said sorry your 2 days to late. i disputed this and then did not hear anything from them until 4 months later when a collection agency contacted me. i asked for proof they sent me what c-date sent them which stated they offered 3 payment options (which they did not) and that i agreed to pay an initial payment for the first month which i did not agree too because (1) i have never received any emails suggesting that and (2) i had submitted a cancellation prior to this. they also lied to the collection agency about date of cancellation. All i ask for is that c-date desist with the collection agency and payment because i tried to cancel before the due date.

• C-Date's response · Sep 27, 2019

Hello,

we're very sorry to hear about your issues. Please do contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I want to cancel my subscription to stop you taking money

Hello, I joined as a premium member on C-date on 18.07.2019. Last month you took 303 Euros from my credit card. I do not know how can you be so greedy. Without any notice you are taking a lot of money for no reason.
Please cancel my membership and refund my money as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will have to take different steps.
Please resolve my case.

• C-Date's response · Sep 06, 2019

Dear Akash1990, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

[Resolved] cancellation - za-2019-08-16-[protected]

I have again been charged for another subscription and threatened with being reported to credit companies to have me listed as a bad payer. That I definitely am not hence do not appreciate being threatened with actions alike. I would have cancelled 5 years ago did C-Date alias Interdate SA provided an email to submit the likes to. I believe Interdate SA makes it almost impossible to cancel hence annual subs are becoming a passive income for them. I hereby submit my cancellation since I have paid the last amount owed today.

• C-Date's response · Aug 22, 2019

Dear Clem Steenkamp, please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. We will have a look at your case. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] asking for money, when I want to delete my account and cancel subscription

Hi,
C-Date has sendt 2 requests about payment for a 3 months subscription, and in the second email they are trying to threaten me and blackmailing to get the money. I never wanted any of this after I paid for a 1 month subscription i sent an email to request to delete my account and cancel my subscription, sent a couple more emails, but no answer.

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Cdateisascam, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

[Resolved] membership scam

I signed up to a premium membership, I agreed to £12 a month and I have been charged £119 after sending off emails I have not had any replies and they fail to acknowledge anything I am going to ask my bank to investigate it as fraud and a scam. After registering it says my account settings will be visible within a few days that was the [protected] I'm still waiting. I don't know how to deal with this situation but I will pursue it until I get my money back. This has to be a sick joke as these people just take what they want and get away with it. I read so many positive reviews about it but it turns out it must be fake reviews.

membership scam

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Monk365, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

subscription deactivation

I'm having issues deactivating my account subscription, as i do not posses a Fax machine, i'm very dissatisfied with the website overall and even more from the absolute lack of a customer support or even email to provide any kind of interaction, i find myself amazed at the nerve to require a signature to deactivate the account, but only requiring your card numbers to activate this.

• C-Date's response · Aug 14, 2019

Dear VictorCastillo6, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the be2 Customer service Team.

• C-Date's response · Aug 14, 2019

On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by VictorCastillo6 · Aug 14, 2019

Mike if i ask I'm behalf, on behalf of the interdate customer team, what?

[Resolved] recurring charges

I took out a month subscription and soon realised I did not want this service. I tried to cancel through the webs site but it did not work I sent several email to the company requesting a deletion of account. They said I had to do it from the email registered. I BLOODY WELL WAS. still account not deleted.
Keep getting emails back to say email to cancel or follow some instructions that dont work.
Upshot is they now say account candled but at the end of the subscription period of 3 months. saying I did not cnacle in time again I did
This company is an utter con and I have now reported then to the UK fraud squad and considering a personal civil action against them through the UK courts. Companies like this have to be stopped.

• C-Date's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• C-Date's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Aussipiulot · Aug 16, 2019

Strange how they ask me to contact hem at the reported email address and when you try all I get back is email not found.

• C-Date's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, if you are not sure about your registered email address, you can also send us a proof of payment or forward any notifications from us.

• Updated by Aussipiulot · Sep 09, 2019

This scam company now send me a final demand for a subscription I cancelled. My solicitor is now on the case. I urge everyone to stay well away. Scammers.

• C-Date's response · Sep 09, 2019

Dear Aussipiulot, We ask again to contact us at cs @c-date.com from your registered email address so that we help resolve any issues you are still having. Thanks in advance.

[Resolved] premium membership cost

I bought the 1 month special advertised on cdate for $20 only to be charged full amount. Have photo of the offer off cdate website taken just b4 i paid for premium subscription due to not trusting any of these types of sites. Have tried contacted customer service in regards to this issue as well. Also i have had trouble being able to cancel my premium membership on the cdate website. As well as being unable to delete my profile. Also not to mention that the women who show up on my search for womem near me in queensland only comes up with women from every other state bar Queensland. So i qant premium membership cancelled asap an profile deleted.

premium membership cost

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear peter retschlag, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

[Resolved] blackmail

Dear Sirs,
I wish to complain in the strongest terms about a blackmail threat received from one of your members, attempting to extort money.

What is reprehensible is that it seems this is not an isolated incident & I wish to ensure both my anonymity & by reporting the incident, action is taken. I look forward to you contact to further explain.
Yours, LPB

My contact details are:
Lawrence.[protected]@gmail.com
M: +[protected]

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Please email us at cs @ c-date . com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field with as much detail as you can provide about the member in question and we will get back to you directly. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I want to cancel my subscription as I never asked for recurring subscription

C-Date I want to cancel my subscription as I never asked for recurring subscription in the first place when I signed up for subscription the amount was R180.00 per month then they charged be R1974.00 which I could not reverse or get a refund for that. Then they deducted R1974.00 from my credit card without my authorization for membership that was not cancelled and on top of that I never ever used the app as I they are misleading with their charges and rates and never loggod on again,
please cancel my membership and advise how I you can refund money that was deducted that was not authorized-
[protected]@gmail.com

• C-Date's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear Goofdavey, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.