Menu

C-Date  -  Debt collection!!! Scam

U
Author of the complaint
6:23 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Didn't sign up for more than Month but now CMS global collection services demanding €188.35!
I never ticked any boxes to say continued membership or anything. I cannot contact them or even log in!. I cancelled bank payments as a complete scam. All of these dating sites need to be investigated by ombudsman bureau before more people are scammed by theses thrives!

View 0 more photos

More C-Date complaints & reviews

C-Date - scam
C-Date - internet dating scam
C-Date - I wish to cancel membership
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
C-Date - I want to cancel my subscription because I never asked for a recurring subscription
17 comments
F
Jun 18, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi why am I getting scammed for 166 pounds from debt collector when I didn't sign up for anything

H
Mar 08, 2022 11:49 am

Have your membership has cancelled?

My partner got a demand for 96, 65 euros, a second demand, having had no other communication from them, he doesn't know what it is about. They say they send a communication/ reminder on the 27.12.20, but he had nothing. This must be a scam, with frighteners, as he is being threatened with solicitors.

K
Jan 05, 2022 7:56 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

After my phone went missing at work and hacked, I have now found that this c-date was on there, already been on a different dating site a payment was made to this c date site, , stupid I know, however I promptlly told my bank not to make any more payments from my account which was done, however I have now received these CMS Collection letter demanding payment, tried to contact this so called firm in Luxembourg to no avail, can anyone help please.

N
Oct 28, 2021 4:13 am

Hi all,

Just had the same issue as most of you. Signed up realised it was a scam and tried to cancel and couldn't so I stopped payment and just received the letter from cms.Has anyone managed to take this further?

What do I do next?

Replying to comment of Nelleb72

Look mate it’s been a month and a Bit did they try do anything

C
Dec 06, 2021 11:05 am
Replying to comment of Nelleb72

What was the outcome please ?

A
Sep 30, 2021 1:55 am

Just received a debt letter from cdate, what happens if I don't pay?

C
Dec 06, 2021 11:04 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Does anyone have info on what happened after ? Do you get a letter/s ? Is it a scam and scare tactic ? Is it a real collection company or another scam ? Info please people

S
Jul 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Did anyone ever get any response back re if you have to pay this?

Jun 18, 2021 6:30 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i signed up for a month realised after a week it was a scam tried to cancel but no form available so i emailed countless times to cancel or send me a form no reply so i stopped payment . now i have a letter from a collection agency demanding 81 euros a lot of these sites are scams put a least you can cancel them please help

Replying to comment of roy59

Did any debt collectors approach you?

D
Dec 14, 2020 8:49 am

Same experience with me... But I don't engage with sneaks and bullies.. I spoke to a chap at Lemberg Law this morning regarding CDating, ... So Now awaiting advise on moving forward with this... ! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Replying to comment of Dezbt

Did any debt collectors approach you

T
Dec 14, 2020 8:33 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just did exactly the same thing with Lemberg Law, let’s hope we can take this company down!

D
Dec 14, 2020 8:22 am

A
Jul 26, 2021 2:48 pm
Replying to comment of Dezbt

Hi how did this go? I feel like such a fool being suckered in this dreadful con.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

262 complaints