C-Datedebt collection!!! scam

U Jul 10, 2019

Didn't sign up for more than Month but now CMS global collection services demanding €188.35!!!
I never ticked any boxes to say continued membership or anything. I cannot contact them or even log in!!!. I cancelled bank payments as a complete scam. All of these dating sites need to be investigated by ombudsman bureau before more people are scammed by theses thrives!!!

debt collection!!! scam
debt collection!!! scam

RESOLVED

• C-Date's response · Jul 17, 2019

Dear Robert, we tried to contact you many times prior to this action being taken and we are sorry that you never replied to us. We cannot discuss personal information on this public forum. You should contact the sender of the letter to discuss the matter with them. Regards, on behalf of the C-Date customer service team.

• De
    Dezbt Dec 14, 2020

Same experience with me... But I don't engage with sneaks and bullies.. I spoke to a chap at Lemberg Law this morning regarding CDating, ... So Now awaiting advise on moving forward with this... !! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

• Th
    TH123 Dec 14, 2020

I just did exactly the same thing with Lemberg Law, let’s hope we can take this company down!

• De