Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nature's Acai Berry Complaints & Reviews

Nature's Acai Berry - Utah / Unauthorised charges on my credit card

Pa

In mid February I ordered a free sample of Nature's Acai Berry online and agreed to pay only the postage of $4.99. I never agreed to be a subscriber/member etc. When I received the container of 60 capsules and read that it was full of caffeine I was not interested in taking it...I tried one then put them away and forgot about them. I have subsequently received two more containers over the last three months, neither of which I opened - the sales slip included has no payment amount..I assumed they were free again. Today I asked my husband to check our credit card statements and discovered I...

Nature's Acai Berry - Arizona, Tuscon / Unauthorized charges

Ms

Basically I ordered a product which said that you paid only for shipping, then you call to cancel any further orders. I have called dozens of times within the specified time limit and the customer serfvice person says that they can't hear me and hang up. I have informed my bank of this and warn others that the internet is a place to be wary of anything! People like this need to be put out of business as they don't adhere to their own guidelines.