Having problems with Total Cleanse?

Total Cleanse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 28, 2008. The latest review complete body cleansing system was posted on Jul 16, 2018. The latest complaint charged for product, when it was only a trial test was resolved on Oct 25, 2012. Total Cleanse has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 52 reviews. Total Cleanse has resolved 21 complaints.

Total Cleanse Customer Service Contacts

1080 Dovercourt Rd
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M6H 1Z5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Total Cleanse Customer Service. Initial Total Cleanse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Total Cleanse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Total Cleanse. Discuss the issues you have had with Total Cleanse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Total Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Cleanse Total Dietcomplete body cleansing system

I have decided in 2016 to start using the product, but after a few months i did recognise that it does not work for me as advertised.
I already started to try and cancel the product from February 2017 but with no luck and they just keep on sending the stuff and deduct the money from my banking account.
I have already try to stop it at the bank as well but with no luck.
Hopefully after this they will stop sending the product and stop deducting money from my bank and instead refund me.

Support For Total Cleanse Also Power Corepower core gold and other products, viatrade in uk, cleanse total diet

My name is Geraldine. I have cancelled these products and they keep on sending them to me and taking money out of my account. I will never do this again. I would like my monies put back into my account. Urgently.
    Regards,
    Geraldine
    This makes me so so mad. They suck you in all the time. I'm a very trusting person. I'm not a company, I'm a individual person trying to help my body. But now I will do it naturally without these people

Garcina Total Diet and Total Liver Cleanseunethical, unauthorised credit charges

I was stupid enough to fall for a scam run by Woolworths here in Australia, if I answered questions correctly I had a choice of what I could choose to win, I chose Cleanse Total Body Cleanse System and Garcina Total Diet, I gave
      my credit card for the cost of $5.00 per item, and I have checked my
      bank statement which I do every day, and on the 16th August I was charged $131.00 from a Company I never heard of called Selectplussmt.com
      reference: 8002320356KNA. This Company appears in other advertisements stating this is a trial offer for $5.00 only so it would mean that if other people go the same way as I did they will find they are charged. The solutions to this matter for me is to be reimbursed immediately for the full amount. No Invoice or Documents were supplied with the delivery. only Order No [protected], if undelivered return to Fulfilments House P.O.Box 4001 but does not say where, but it has a Swiss Priority label. I will continue all avenues, for this to be resolved, this is a complete fraudulent act, I am a Pensioner who cannot afford to have this happen. I cannot supply more information as I am not a Company

Cleanse Total Dietcomplete body cleanse system cancel order

I have tried this product for several months and have found it does not work. I have tried to contact the company to cancel my order visit email but have been unsuccessful. My emails have bounced back each time despite using their registered address. I want to cancel your order immediately. April 2017 to current. My last delivery was today I think June 2017.

I would like a full refund

If you could please assist me with completing my request.

Thanking you for your time and assistance,

Keith Solly
        Derby, Western Australia

complete body cleanse system cancel order

Cleanse Total DietComplete body cleanse system

My wife signed a survey at our local shopping centre in Wallsend NSW Australia for "free gift" and paid postage with her credit card. Since then we are receiving numerous packages with the above product which was never ordered to our knowledge, or mentioned. Order ID. [protected]
          So far these illicit charges to our cedit card amount to $AUD394.43 in four separate withdrawels. There could be more in the pipeline??
          This is perhaps illegal, but in any case must stop NOW, and refund us $AUD394.43.
          David & Lona Brown

Cleanse Total DietCleanse total diet weight loss supplement

I ordered a trial supplement from cleanse total diet/garcinia total diet on the 22/3/2017 which i never received nor a confirmation of my order with a tracking nr on anything. On the 7/4/2017 a deduction of R1240 reflected on my creditcard with reference lipoexhelp. I would like my monies...postage included refunded immediately this must be a scam i fell into.
            Thank you.

Cleanse total diet weight loss supplement

• Cj
                CJ Nelie Apr 15, 2017

Same happened to me - I didn;t give permission for any moneys deducted on my account. I want my money back

• Ri
                Rizaan Woensdregt-Du Plessis Apr 13, 2017

I agree. The same happened to me. I ordered on 1 April 2017, an amount of R70.10 was deducted. And the another amount of R1297 was taken last night. To date I have not received anything. Please refund my money!

Garcinia Total & Cleanse TotalUnauthorised credit card charges

I ordered the "free" bottle of the Garcinia Total Diet on February 6th with only the postage to pay charged to my credit card. This product I received on the 21st- not 5 days later, but 16 days later! The first charge from Clair-O on my statement was correct showing postage only. I have since had up to & including the 17th March, four more charges on my card for more products which I have NOT received! The value is ridiculous of over $500. These amounts must be refunded against my credi card 4564... ...5466 as soon as possible. Any products received after this will be immediately marked "Return To Sender" I cancelled my subscription on 17th March after checking my bank statement. My bank has been notified of this situation and will follow this situation up as well. Thank you. Brenda Marks

Cleanse Total Diet — Cleanse total diet complete body cleanse system antioxidant formula

query regarding monies debited from my account without my permission.you were not given authority to take...

Cleanse Total Diet/ Salt Lake City, Utah United States — Cleanse total diet/unauthorized credit card charges

I ordered a pot as a trial for postage only but they have continued to send product and debit my card, I want...

totalcleanse360charged for product, when it was only a trial test

I applied on line for a trial bottle of this product, then within 14 day you are to notify them if you don't want it, but no where on the form does it say you will be charged the full amout for the bottle of pills.. now i received another shipment in the mail, and my credit card has now been charged twice full amount for this product. I have contacted this company and they will refund the second shipment but will not refund the first "trial" amount with which I thought I only had to pay the shipping of 5.95. they have billed me $88.91.

Total Cleanse (ACAI BERRY CO.)cancelled still charging.

I cancelled after the free trial of Acai Berry and Total Cleanse and am still receiving Total Cleanse. When I call the phone no. on the
                  acai berry bottle and tell them I am still getting their total cleanse they try to tell me the total cleanse is from a different co. and they are not responsible. I know this is total ###! They need to be stopped! this is the phone no. on the acai berry bottle. [protected]. I just called this no. from total cleanse, -[protected] and they said it would be cancelled and refunded. the address to return the pills is-Total Cleanse 1630 NW 82nd Ave. Miami, FL. 68130. They better follow through! I am giving these no.s with the hope that others will know also about hopefully getting in touch with them.

Total colon cleansescam

I have been ripped off. Even after I cancelled any membership or trial offer. I quick called and the representative assured me I would be removed from the membership. I have now been charged and have recieved no shipment. I have heard other sad reports. There has to be some way to stop this. I feel very violated and abused. To other companies that have reptutable businesses this should be a concern for them too. It hurts alot of business trade online. I have also posted a message on Oprah because I thought it was somthing she endorsed. I would not imagine her being a part of something so underhanded. that Acai berry edge and Colon XR is bad news.

• Gn
                        GNS Jun 16, 2009

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. Did you order our Acai Berry Edge and return it to us with-in your 30 day money back guarantee period? We would like to help you. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us. We might be able to offer you a monetary refund depending on your personal situation. Below you will find our terms and conditions, that are with the 21 day free trial on our Acai Berry Edge. This might explain some questions.

We hope to hear from you soon. Our number is [protected]. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 10pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

Supervisor at GNS

Aqai Berry & Total Cleansewill not answer phone

I want to cancel this and cannot becuase they won't pick up their phone. The same things goes for Total Cleanse which I bet is the same company.Something needs to be done with these 2 companies. I'm calling my credit card company and telling them not to authorize any payments immediately.

• Ms
                          Ms. Summers Mar 06, 2009

Acai Berry and Total Cleanse

They are scammers. I have closed my bank debit/credit card so no other charges can be made to my account. I also believe they are working together. I did get a hold of Acai Berry and after threatening them they said they would refund my money within three to five days. After speaking to customer service at my bank I was told that people are making claims to the bank every half hour! Good luck.
                          Ms. Summers, Forestville, CA

Janet Feb 10, 2009

This mess with Acai has happened to me. And put me a financial bin.
                          Janet Smith
                          Ottawa, IL. 61350

Total CleanseBilling Scam

I ordered a Trial bottle for $5.95 and received it quickly. I was charged $5.95 on my credit card. A couple of weeks later I received another bottle. The second bottle was only accompanied by a Total Cleanse advertisement. My next credit card statement had a charge in the amount of $78.84. A month later they charged another 84.79 to my account and I received no further product. (Thankfully)

I e-mailed the company three times with no effective response. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They have had no response to this complaint as well as no responses to many other complaints of the same nature.

Total CleanseRefusal to cancel My Order

I have been trying to cancel this order since the 23rd of January and this, [protected], is the number I used to actually talk to someone.
                          I finally reached a live person ( karen ) on the 5th of February and she said that she could see all the messages I have sent in regards to cancelling. Though, no one took the letters seriously and I was chardged over $80 and had it withdrawn from my account without my knowledge. She said she would cancel it and send the issue to billing to get my refund going. The next day I get an email from billing stating that there was no evidence of cancellation prior to my phone call with "karen" and they will not refund the money for the shipment, but, future shipments are cancelled. Irate, I called the number back and all of a sudden, there isn't even a dial tone after the # is dialed. The call simply is ended. So, . I go back to website to find another way to reach these liars, and, WHAT?, there's a completely different # listed on the website!! There LIVE support isn't even live. You always have to leave a message. I had a bit of trouble getting my money back from the ACAI BERRY thing. But, I got it finally after threatening a lawsuit would be in there future.
                          These people who run this business need a class action brought against them!! Seriously! I'm on board. But how do we get in touch with them??????

• Le
                              Lee Sykes Jul 19, 2009

Dito this is amazing I also had the same experiance. It is unbelievable that a company out in the open can take advantage of people. In my case they took the $ 88 dollars with no product ( I desired not to use the product) no money return ...nothing.

Lee Sykes
                              315 Leeds Dr.
                              Sliedll, LA

total cleanse, and pure acai berrywaste of money

I just recieved my orders and I decided to cancel after I read more online about them. They said to send back the unused portion. What do they do with it? Sell it again??? Why dont they just let you keep it so you know someone else wont recieve the same ones you just had. Its actually really gross and I wont be using anymore or even opening the other bottle..I called and told them if someone dont call within 24 hrs then my lawyer will be calling them. The other one said just to send it back within 10 days. I will be sending that back tomorrow. So the money I sent to get this, will actually be alot more since I have to pay to send it all back again..What BS these ppl are..

Acai Berry Maxx / Total Cleanse / FX Supplements — Scam / fraud

What a nightmare! Here are some suggestions that may help. EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL Customer Care...

Total CleanseCan't cancel my order

It happened to me too. Don't believe when they tell you over the phone that they will email you a cancellation confirmation message because when they do email you it specifies Not to email them back. Even when you try to reply to the email address, it will send you to a totally off wedpage that looks more like a myspace. page. When I tried going back to the original message I was unable to find it. It seems when I clicked on "reply" (after it told me not to reply) it actually erased it!!! THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!

Total CleanseCharging credit card for unordered merchandise

I order the free ( 'pay shipping') bottle of Total Cleanse billed12-01.2008. Now I have been billed on12-17-08 $78.84 for a bottle of Colon Xr (not ordered)and again on 12-29-08 for Body Cleansing Online for $84.79(not ordered).
                                12-29-08 between 8and 8:30 A.M. I had gone on the internet and did a live chat with a person who identified herself as 'Edryll-PH'. She asured me that my account was closed. Issue ID for thr chat was:
                                LTK42304755113X But later that day my bank acount was billed for the $84.79. I immediately canceled that credit card. I was '#1 in the queue for that morning' even before the bank opened at9 A.M.

Total CleanseBait and Swith con

The Total Cleanse website offering a free trial for $5.95 is a Bait and Switch con used by ebiz program.com to gather address, telephone number, and email information for marketing purposes. Very soon after filling out form for free trial on Total Cleanse, the consumer gets a phone call from a telemarketer who wants to verify information. Telemarketer never discusses the Total Cleanse product but instead lures consumer into agreeing to adding an additional $1.00 charge to credit card to try Simply Mine and then another $1.00 charge for another program called My Advisor. The $1.00 charges are placed on credit card while the $5.95 charge has not been. Total Cleanse is using the huge colon cancer scare developed by the media to Bait the unsuspecting, unknowing, and very frightened of cancer, individual to then switch his attention to these other marketing products. Not to mention the overloaded email inbox after providing Total Cleanse with such information. If Total Cleanse was a reputable product and honestly advertised, there would not be numerous consumer complaints on this website. This is Bait and Switch. This is Fraud. This is Deceitful Business Practices. If you want your refund and cancellation of the very bogus Total Cleanse, go to ead1.total-cleanse.com and read the terms and conditions, and the privacy policy on the bottom of page. Use the address they provide and send them a letter to cancel. Just realize and be informed that Total Cleanse is nothing more than a bait and swith for marketing many other membership type programs. This is not a health care product or you would not have tryed to return and cancel.

• Dc
                                      DCT Jul 31, 2009

Total Cleanse is a complete scam!

They sign you up with a free trial period and then automatically enroll you into a membership.
                                      They charge your account monthly and make it virtually impossible to stop payments and or get a refund.
                                      They required that I ship back their product using UPS- and ran me through many hoops such as posting a specific number on the outside of the package and so on. They were clear that I had to meet their exact requirements in order to qualify for my refund.
                                      I completed this process in March 2017 and as of July 2017 have yet to see any refund. When I call they assure me the check is on the way. To date- I have probably made over 10 calls to this company without any success of getting back my money.
                                      DT
                                      West Brandywine, PA

• Yo
                                      YOTA02TEL May 21, 2009

I DID THE SAME THING FOR 5.95 TRIAL. WHEN THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR THE MONTH MY BANK CANCELLED IT. THEN THEY GO AND CHARGE MY MOTHERS ACCOUNT FOR IT 3 MONTHS BEFORE SHE REALIZED HER ACCOUNT WAS BEING CHARGED. NOW I WANNA KNOW HOW THEY WERE ABLE TO CHARGE HER ACCOUNT WHEN IT WAS PURCHASED UNDER MY ACCOUNT NUMBER. SO IN REALITY THEY COULDNT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT SO THEY STARTED CHARGING HER ACCOUNT FOR THE TOTAL CLENSE AND ACAI BERRY. OH BY THE WAY THAT CRAP DOES NOT WORK. JUST ANOTHER SCAM. HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE WITH THEMSELVES, KNOWING THEY RIP OTHERS OFF.

• Al
                                      alma Feb 07, 2009

total cleanse wont get back to me
                                      i need to cancel the free trial
                                      the product doesnt work and they want to charge me for nothing...

• Wh
                                      what a fool i was Feb 05, 2009

SAME STORY ALSO, IT WAS ADVERTISIED ON EVERYDAYHEALTH.COM, ANOTHER REPUTABLE SITE WHERE THEY GIVE YOU HEALTH INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOPICS YOU CHOOSE. I WANT TO ADD, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A YEAR!! HOW COME??? WHY ISNT ANYTHING BEING DONE EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF FRAUD COMPLAINTS FILED ON MANY DIFFFERENT SITES, AND MOST CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND ALOT OF BANKS ARE ALREADY BEEN DEALING WITH IT FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS...AT THIS VERY MOMENT, IT IS POSTED ON MYAOL EMAIL... I KNOW THEY CHANGE THEIR NAME AND PHONE NUMBERS FREQUENTLY TO AVOID DETECTION, BUT I STILL CANT UNDERSTAND WHY NOTHING AT ALL HAS BEEN DONE TO STOP THEM FROM STEALING INNOCENT HARD WORKING AMERICANS MONEY!!! ESPECIALLY NOW IN OUR ECONOMIC SITUATION, EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS, AND WE CANT AFFORD TO BE DECEIVED BY RUTHLESS CRIMINALS WHO ARE LURKING AROUND WAITING FOR ANY OPPORTUNITY TO DEFRAUD US..SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE...THEY HAVE USED OPRAH, RACHEAL RAY, CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC-AND JUST TODAY I SAW ON MY WELCOMING HOMEPAGE WITH AOL, IT IS NOW USING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(BAROCK OBAMA) IN THEIR ADS!!!

Owens

Control Your Appetite With SLIM CHEWS... OPRAHS New Secret

TRY THEM FOR $1 BUCK..
                                      Oprah’s favorite things - #1 Weight Loss Chew!

See how Barack Obama stays in shape! $1 trial!

HTTP://WWW.OPRAHCHEWDIET.INFO/OPRAHSLIMCHEWS2 ACAIPURE/CHEWS

Healthy Energy and Weight Loss is Finally Here Lose Up To 10 pounds in a
                                      week
                                      You Have Got To Try This Diet! Tastes Great – Lose Weight!

HTTP://WWW.OPRAHCHEWDIET.INFO/OPRAHSLIMCHEWS2

LOSE WEIGHT AND START LOOKING GREAT !!!
                                      YOU CHEW GUM RIGHT.. WELL CHEW SLIMCHEWS AND START LOSINIG WEIGHT
                                      AT THE SAME TIME...ACAIPURE

GET YOUR PACK FOR $1 BUCK..
                                      CHEW YOUR WAY TO A SKINNY NEW YOU FOR 2017 !!!

Click here for more info
                                      HTTP://WWW.OPRAHCHEWDIET.INFO/OPRAHSLIMCHEWS2

To unsubscribe From This mailing please go to:
                                      HTTP://WWW.OPRAHCHEWDIET.INFO/remove Or write to:
                                      SlimChews 355 Byrd Ave Neenah, WI [protected]

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? THEY ARE NOW USING HIS NAME TO STEAL PEOPLES MONEY..ARE THERE NO LIMITS THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL GO TO TRYING TO GET SOMEONE ELSE MONEY BY FRAUD?? IM SURE THE PRESIDENT WOULD NOT WANT HIS NAME BESIDE A PRODUCT SAYING THIS IS HOW HE STAYS THIN, A PRODUCT THAT IS BEING ADVERTISED FRAUDULENTLY, AND TAKING HARD WORKING AMERICANS MONEY THEIR POCKETS...IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP STOP THIS, I WILL GLADLY JOIN THE EFFORT. FRANKLY, IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING MORE AND MORE OF AMERICANS GETTING DONE LIKE I WAS, AND I WANT TO SEE THIS NIGHTMARE END FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST FOR MYSELF.I HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR MONEY BACK, AND THESE PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL AND SOUND FOREIGN WHEN I SPOKE WITH THEM, GET WHAT THEY DESERVE..THEIR BACKS AGAINST A CELL WALL FOR COMMITING THESE FELONIES. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, AND IF ANYONE HASNT CANCELED THEIR CARD THAT THEY USED TO TRY THE FREE TRIAL OFFER, DO SO IMMEDIATELY!!! I PROMISE YOU THAT THERE WILL BE MORE CHARGES TO COME. I WAS PROMISED A REFUND AND NO FURTHER CHARGES AND 5 DAYS AFTER THAT, I WAS CHARGED 39.95 ON MY CARD AGAIN. SO DONT BELIEVE THEM LIKE I DID. I HAD TO LEARN MY LESSON THE HARD WAY. THEY TOOK ME FOR 159.00 PLUS...CANCELING YOUR CARD IS THE ONLY WAY TO ENSURE THAT YOU DONT RECEIVE FURTHER CHARGES..BEST WISHES AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

SINCERELY,
                                      [email protected] SHARON OWENS

• Ri
                                      Rich Feb 04, 2009

Same story. This was advertised in Men's Health.com. What's bothering me more than being out $78.84 is the fact that it was advertised on a reputable site...

• Sc
                                      SClark Feb 03, 2009

Total Cleanse free trial was advertised on AOL, it was a 30 day free trial. I had to pay shipping.

Within 3 weeks the card I used to pay for the shipping was charged $78.84 for another month's supply. I called to cancel and spoke to a Tery on 12/29/08 and was asked to send the bottle back and I would be refunded. They gave me a number to refer to of [protected].

I have not gotten my money back and I fear they will continue to take out 84.79 from my checking. I called the toll free number and no one answers.

There are many complaints posted on the internet about this company. Sounds like they need to be shut down.
                                      Sarah Clark

chris Jan 26, 2009

I ordered the free trial early in December 2017. the computer froze and I did not get a confirmation of the order. I assumed it did not go through. Jan 12, 2017 I received the product and the s&h fee was charged to my credit card. I tried to call the 800 to cancel my account and have no more charges, but it was after hours and I was told to email this website. I will not pay $78/month for this product that can be purchased much cheaper elsewhere. I want to cancel my account.

• Na
                                      Naovel Jan 21, 2009

I purchased a sample and it said that if I called within the 15 days no other charges would be billed to my credit Card. I called 3 times and told them to cancel yet I was billed $81.21 for the free sample.

I have called and each time they promise to refund but now they say that according to the terms it's unrefundable. That is crap.

• Pr
                                      protected Jan 09, 2009

If you've ordered a FREE Trial of Total Cleanse you also agreed to their terms and conditions which are: If you enjoy product do nothing you will be billed $78.84 at end of 15 day trial period. IF FOR ANY REASON you decide it's not for you you MUST call [protected] and return the unused portion. Unless you call to cancel you'll continue to get a 1 month supply every 30 days and be billed $78.84 plus $5.95 for shipping.
                                      Not only did I call and cancel but I also went to their live chat at www.mytrialsupport.com. You can print out a copy of this chat session which you can use as proof of cancellation if they bill you even after you've cancelled. To make sure they can't continue to bill me I also called my credit card company and they put a hold on my account and are sending me new cards with a new account number. Protect yourself and call to cancel if you do not want this product!

• Em
                                      emma Dec 10, 2008

i want to cancel total cleanse, and acai berry they dont work its a rip off. its a scam and i want my money back. there phones are fake. dont ever buy it. you cant get a hold of them.

• Mo
                                      Mona Blackburn Dec 03, 2008

I have ordered total cleanse and in order to not get billed - they tell you to call back and cancel it within 14 days - the number they give you and thats on the bottle and on the piece of paper that comes with the product is not a working number. This is a scam to get money from you. I still have the package that it came in and it says it comes from a company called
                                      SFL Nutrition LLC
                                      127 NW 13th Street Suite 4
                                      Boca Raton, Fl [protected]

no number for this company either, its a total scam. Now I'm gonna have to wait til it gets to my bank then hopefully be able to get the charges reversed.
                                      Beware of this product.
                                      Mona Blackburn

• Je
                                      Jessica Persons Nov 24, 2008

Please help me to cancel my Total Cleanse Free Trial offer.

• Se
                                      sedija gearinger Nov 24, 2008

ladies this is scam.cancel your credit cards immediately becaose thay will sand you two packages just like thay sand me .i only order trial but thay charge me 90 dolars .Ijust had to cancel my debit card .

• Be
                                      Becca Nov 24, 2008

I just chatted with someone from this company and he admitted that they scammed people. I emailed myself a copy of this, I swear this company is insane. They did the same thing to me, 79 dollars on one day and 89 the next.

• Le
                                      lele Nov 22, 2008

Try these numbers: [protected]-938-4832.

Make sure to file a dispute with your bank. They will take the charges off your account.

• Rh
                                      Rhi Nov 21, 2008

I'm on the same boat as you all!! All this to try and easily loose 10 pounds for the holidays!! That's what I get for being lazy I suppose!! Anyway, I just had success in cancelling my order. I obtained a website address for a live chat on another complaint site.

You chat live with a representative and it only takes a few moments. I immediately received an email cancellation and a script copy of the converation after I was done. However, I still cancelled my ATM card as a precaution and piece of mind.

I hope this helps you all!!

Good luck!!

• Do
                                      dolly Nov 20, 2008

My Live Chat session with Total Cleanse

Jamie: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Dolly: Well, do you guys have another phone number that works so I can cancel my total cleanse order Representative on line chat gave me this number hope it works or use the live chat
                                      [protected] or [protected]

• Wo
                                      woowoo Nov 18, 2008

Absolutely ridiculous!!! Biggest rip off! Charges out the yang and no one answers phone when you call. Number given on order slip is disconnected. Do not order this product!!! Beware!!