Menu
Acai Berry
reviews & complaints

Acai Berry
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

501 complaints
408 resolved 93 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Acai Berry. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T
12:47 pm

Acai Berry - Spammed my phone number

I came to this complaints website before I pressed 'send' because I was intending on buying the "acai berry colon cleanse diet".

When I read the complaints and the unauthorized charges I changed my mind - I decided I would buy it in the store.

Then a few days later I recived a call on my phone from 1-866-674-1813. I hadn't even entered my information completley and the obtained my number to spam it.

When I realized who she was calling with I asked them to remove my name from their list and not to call again. She said, "why, you asked for information?!" and I said, "no, I partially filled out a from then left the site when I decided not to purchase your product."

I have filed a complaint with the BBB as well.

4 comments
A
Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Ugh! I filled out the first portion of the online form just so I could GET more information. Swear to God, this number called my cell phone about 30 seconds after I put it in. I will never buy this product. What an annoying joke!

O
Oct 12, 2010 11:26 am

I have the same problem. They won't stop calling! It is endless the number of calls I have ignored from them! I did the same thing where I changed my mind before following through on the purchase. But, apparently they gathered enough info to keep bothering me... I wish they would stop!

Aug 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Innovative Health Products is a contract manufacturer and we make Dietary supplements as our primary business. As a service to our customers we offer a fulfillment service to pick, pack and ship orders to their customers directly consolidating warehousing and shipping cost.
Innovative health doesn’t sell products directly to consumers and we do not have a call center or telemarketing service, we do not make outbound calls. One of our manufacturing customers who is also a fulfillment customer is responsible for these marketing tactics and has nothing to do with our business. I am not sure how Innovative Health Products has been implicated in this at all; the [protected] is not our number. I hope this helps to clear things up and anyone having a problem should visit this customers site www.getorderhelp.com and their companies contact information is there.
Julius Williams
Operations Manager
Innovative Health Fulfillment

Jun 14, 2010 1:28 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

yup. but if you do sign up, and call to cancel, they want you to fill out this form, so that they can keep the money they charge and not be able to get it back:

F
7:50 pm

Acai Berry - Promised refund never received

Re: Acaiberry Pure
Product ordered with 10 day trial, arrived with just a couple days left of the 10 day trial, I phoned to cancel and was offered a 10 day extension and was told to call before the 10 days was up. Was given a CSR #.
Little did I know, I was billed $149.95 the day after my phone call.
Called in 9 days to cancel, was given CSR # and cancellation #.
Email arrived several days later confirming cancellation of shipping and no further billing.
Then my credit card bill arrived and I saw what they had done.
I called credit card company, three way call to company - refund promised, email with all information from me requested and sent.
Guess what - NO REFUND.
I have called the credit card company over and over and they have called the company each time and we have been promised a refund over and over and each time was given a CSR# and even once a Supervisor #. Email confirmation of this was requested by credit card company and was promised, but never received, although the supervisor of the Acai company verified my email address.
Now three months later am told by the credit card company I needed to put in a dispute within 30 days. Well, fine kettle of 3 day old fish this is - why did they not say so the first couple of times I talked with them?
Today, three months later they have filed it as a dispute "but it is probably too late."

1 comment
Jun 14, 2010 10:29 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please, contact our customer center. The staff will be more than happy to help you.

3:18 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Acai Berry - Refund never received!

I ordered a 30 day free trial of Acai Berry Tropic and Advance Cleanse. I was to pay only $2.00 for each product and I specifically stated on the order that I did not authorize additional debits from my account. I asked to see the ingredience but they would not do that. I am a cardiac patient I told them, but they said I had to order the product to get all that was in it. I went ahead and ordered. I gave it to my cardiologist and he told me I could not take either. I called to return it and returned the item. They were to credit my account. What happened instead was they charged me $266.20 and on top of that sold my information to about six other companies who charged my account. I was able to close the account and get refunds from these other companies. But, I have been trying to get my refund from Acai Berry since Dec. 2009 and it is now May 2010. I call their customer service and when the line is working and I get to talk to someone I am told they have already refunded my money. I tell them that I have received nothing and then I am told I have to email their billing as they do not accept calls. I emailed billing who emailed and let me know that they did not handle that and I had to call back to customer service. I have tried on a number of occasions to get a supervisor only to be told they are either not available or on the phone. I did finally speak to a supervisor a month ago who said he was personally handling the refund issues and assured me I would receive my refund check. I still do not have it and now their phone is not working...again! I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the company would not respond to them so they closed the case. I had checked them out before I ordered and they had a A- with the BBB, and now they have an F due to refund issues. I think it is time for a class action lawsuit to be honest! They are getting away with fraud and that is not right!

R
7:54 pm

Acai Berry - FRAUD/SCAM

I ordered this product was to be free, all you had to do was pay the 4.95 s&h. I have paid 3 payments on my card before I could get anyone to cancell this. At the time I cancelled, I asked if there was anything else that needed to be done, that I didn't want any more charges. I was told no, everything was taken care of. Almost a year later I received a bill from a Debt Collector (Tiburon Financial, L.L. C.) that I owed the remainder of 83.95, when I called the lady was very rude and said "you should have read the fine print" apparently when you cancell your order you have to return the unused portion. Since it was not returned they say I owe another 83.95. Does anyone out there know, do we have to pay this. This is definately a scam! I don't want my credit affected!

10:38 am

Acai Berry - Unauthorized Charges

I received a collection notice from Tiburon Financial LLC, PO Box 770 Boystown, NE 68010-0770, on April 23, 2010; advising me that I owed $83.95 to Acaiberrybreeze (Acct. 2037672) for merchandise purchased.

On 09/2009 I agreed to try their product on a 30-day trail basis and paid the shipping amount of $5.00 as per the promotion. However, after two weeks of using the product and not obtaining any weight reduction results, I contacted Acaiberry customer service, via email, and requested that they cancel my account and stop shipping any further products without my consent. Furthermore, I advised them that I had instructed my credit card bank to deny any payment to Acaiberry Breeze. I received an email from Acaiberry acknowledging my request (NOT to ship any products nor charge my account), and have NOT received any products since then. However, eight months later (4/2010), a collection agency is requesting a payment of a past due balance of $83.95.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to deal with Acaiberry Breeze Company and their product and promotion scam.

Respectfully,
Chapis Garcia

Note: I hope to receive acknowledgment of my complaint in a timely manner.

V
10:26 pm

Acai Berry - Scam!

I had ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Pure on the internet after reading an article on it and they were only charging for shipping. I found out after calling them on how to cancel the next day(thank god I did) only to find out that they were going to charge me a $169 dollar membership fee after the 1st 14 days. I canceled immediately and received a cancellation number. I also called my credit card company and canceled the credit card just in case. Well, today April 19th, 2010 I received a letter from Sans Financial stating that they tried to charge my account anyways for the $169 dollar membership fee but the card was canceled. Now not only do I owe them the $169 membership fee (which I canceled!) They also charged me a $50 dollar fee for what reason Im still trying to figure out. The first time I called SANS Financial they just put me on hold and never answered the phone. The second time I called they told me I owe $219.95 but were willing to drop the $50 dollar fee since I told them that I canceled the order and gave them the cancellation order. I told them that I would think about it and call them back. Then, I called Acai Berry and asked them about this fee I received in the mail. They guaranteed me that the account was closed and I owe them nothing! They also told me to not pay these people. I agreed and asked them to send me the invoice stating that the account was closed. I then called SANS Financial back for a 3rd time and told them that the company that they are collecting for (Acai Berry Pure) said the account was closed and there was NO charges due. They person (Named Danial) told me that it didnt matter what Acai Berry said, that I didn't cancel the product correctly and that I still needed to pay the $219.95 dollar fee or they would send the bill to another collection agency and it would affect my credit. So at this point I was really pissed off and told him that I needed to speak with his manager immediately! He informed me that none was available. I tried to reason with the young man. (also, every person that I talked to 3 in total were all young boys) I asked him what you would do if it was you who received this letter. They agreed with me but still demanded payment. I asked them for a copy of the agreement that I supposedly agreed to and I would gladly pay him the money. He said he had none. I told him thank you and hung up the phone.

In ending, This company is defiantly 100% a scam and I hope no one fall into this trap and pay them. I would also strongly encourage anyone who received this letter to cancel any credit card you think they might have the number to. If you do not you are only hurting yourself because it sounds to me that they would have no problem trying to charge your account anytime they feel necessary.

I would also like to hit this company where it hurts! I wish there was a way to get all of us together and get a class action law suit against this company and would be willing to work with anyone that is with me. WE MUST STOP THESE PREDICTORS FROM ATTACKING US WHEN ALL WE ARE TRYING TO DO IS MAKE AN HONEST LIVING AND GET THROUGH THESE HARD TIMES! WE DON'T NEED THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO STEAL FROM US AND THREATEN US WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF DESTROYING OUR CREDIT THAT WE WORK SO HARD ON TO BUILD. I hope to hear from anyone who has any suggestions that you might have. Good luck!

2 comments
Apr 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

scam . for some reason they just started charging my credit card. after i tryed to stop this . i tryed to call people return the product anything i could . to stop it i had to cancil my credit card . its just a rip off classic scam . they may put this 115.95 on my credit report . but i promiss you i can do more damage buy word of mouth and the local radio station. everybody that this has happened to needs to stand up to this ripoff SCAM.

Apr 22, 2010 11:44 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I work for Acai Berry Pure. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

8:50 pm

Acai Berry - Unauthorized Bank Account Withdrawal

This is a bona fide SCAM so keep your 99 cents in your pocket and save yourself hundreds of dollars and a lot of grief!

I ordered the 14-day free trial for offers for AcaiBerry Pure and Advance Cleanse. I only authorized them to charge my bank card the 99 cent handling fee advertised for each product. I weigh a lot more than I'd like so I figured that for 99 cents it couldn't hurt to give the product a try. I contacted the company 3 days before the so-called "trial period" ended and complained that I had just received the AcaiBerry Plus but never received the Advance Cleanse. I told them I believe the whole promotion was a scam-- they never sent the Advance Cleanse and sent the AcaiBerry Pure so late that the trial period would expire before I could try the product. I told them that I did not want their product or anything more to do with their company. They told me that the Advance Cleanse was not their company. Three days later I happened to be reviewing my banking records and found, to my total surprise, that they placed two charges for $169.95 each on my charge account on the very day the free trial was to expire! I called my bank and they immediately cancelled my charge card, refunded the money taken from my account, and promised to deal with AcaiBerry concerning their fraudulent, unauthorized withdrawal. (Chase National Bank has the best customer service department I have ever dealt with!) Chase told me both charges were from the same company and gave me two telephone numbers for the company: 1-866-400-9785 and 1-877-373-6921. I was able to get through on their 877 number and they offered to close my account (what account?) but refused to refund my money. They told me their records show that I received both products via UPS, but they couldn't give me UPS's confirmation number because their computers were down (but they had enough access to tell me I wasn't getting my money back.) I cursed the representative out with every curse word known to man and asked for the company's address. Get this, the company is in Cyprus, GREECE! They wouldn't give me the street address. How the hell am I supposed to sue a company in GREECE!

D
May 21, 2010 5:00 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered AcaiuOptimum on a deal where I would pay$1.50 for a 14 day trial starting March 8 and had until the 13 to cancel. Mine hadn't even come on the 13th, so I e-mailed them I wanted to cancel. I sent back the stuff, unopened and they later said I needed a number from them to return it. I was not told any of this and when my Visa statement came they had charged me with $79.98. I was immediately on-line and let them know I thought they needed to refund me this amount. I didn't get anywhere. I wrote my Visa company to protest the charge. I finally decided I didn't have enough substantiation and would let that charge stand, but I had been on-line to let them know I wanted to cancel. I got another bottle and got on to try to find out how to return it (whatever form they require) and was told I couldn't return it because they wouldn't tell me how, I finally got a cancellation number from them but it was dated April 23 and when I got my Visa statement today there was a charge from them for $98.00 posted on April 21. I am so mad--I'll readily admit I didn't need to fall for this and it was a stupid decision. Do I have any recourse? I did most of this on-line--I have a hearing problem and usually can't understand the people when they call--They are off in some foreign place. Would it do any good to send a complaint to the Better Business Bureau in Phoenix?

May 06, 2010 11:47 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello, I work for Acaiberry Pure. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to our customer support department at [email protected] They will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

Apr 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]

12:44 pm

Acai Berry - Charged and no refunds

i recently ordered the acai berry slim maxx and today i saw a charge of 149.95 dollars on my account i quicly called my bank saying that i never ordered something for that much then doing some research i found a number and called and the kind gentleman there gave me a number and i got a hold of the representative there and he told me that the so called free trial awas only for a stupid ebook that i didnt care about and i got charged a flippin 149.95 dollars for a months worth of acai berry thing and i cant even get a refund! because they had already mailed it out im a first time college student and having money taken from me like that is not really a good thing..they are lucky im not a person who gets angry or else i would have been flipping out over the phone

6:11 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dec. 9, 2009, I fell for this scam and paid ~$4.00 for s&h. About two weeks later I get a call from a 1-800 number requesting info about this product (if I like it, if I want to discontinue, etc.) I am given the opportunity to opt out of membership that is associated with the pills- also meaning I will not recieve any more pills, or e-mails, and I would not...

R
12:22 pm

Acai Berry - collection letter after 6 moths of cancellation of product

I was doing the free trial on this product and was being charge #83.50 on my credit before the the free trial time frame ended . after a week i tried this product it made me sick and i called to cancell the product they said they would not take the product back . I never saw a charge to my checking card or letters to collect on this product from them . 6 months have passed and i just received a collection letter from Tiburon Financial saying that i've never paid for this product but it dosen't have a amount on the letter. I tried to get a hold of some one from either companies but no one answer the phone or return calls. I don't want this issue effecting my credit. what should I do or who should a call on this matter?
Please Help!

L

I Linda Middleton do not want any charges to my card and dont want any future products from your company. Please email me to confirm you will not charge my card any charges as of 10/4/2009. I will contact the law if I have to.

Linda Middleton [protected]
17 Franklin St.
Brunswick Me. 04011

D
Sep 13, 2009 7:52 am

I tried the free product. Subsequently, I received unauthorized shipment of product. The enclosed literature states:
No refunds are given on any products that have already been shipped. I will try toll free number to cancel, but, am not hopeful according to other complaints I see.

Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm

i never ordered, but recieved bill for 133.00, never recieved product either

4:43 pm

Acai Berry - fraud

I placed a trial order for their acaiberyy product agreeing to pay for shipping and handling. I specifically asked if this was one of those deals where you had to call to cancel and was told no. I received the product tried it and called just to be sure, to tell them I did not like te product.

This was back in July 2009, and did not hear one word from them since. Until today when I got a bill from them for $133.95 with a threat that if I don't pay this would have a negative effect on my credit score.

I checked on line and see that there are many many people who are dealing with the same thing.

This is a scam and they need to be put out of business.

W
3:46 pm

Acai Berry - refund

On march 12, 2010 I called 1-866-426-1931 and ask for a cancellation of products, Acai Berry and Advanced Cleanse. I was given the following cancellation number #1181934 and specifically ask "is there anything else I need to do to cancel my free trial of Acai Berry and Advanced Cleanse products, " and I was told by Michelle, a representative of Acai Berry/Advanced Cleanse "NO" my membership was cancelled.

On march 19, 2010 I was charged $171.31 for products I never received.

I called and sent emails to request a refund based on the information stated above and I was told, "Upon reviewing your refund request for the product Advance Cleanse, we have found that your account remained open beyond the trial period. For this reason, you have been charged for the Annual Membership Fee as is described within the Terms and Conditions (T&C)."

6 comments
Apr 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Please be aware, even after cancelling they are still charging me. How do we get a class action lawsuit started?

Apr 01, 2010 12:11 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received the exact same response from AdvancedCleanse. My trial ended 3/19/10 and I cancelled that very same day but was still charged 169.95 and denied a refund. I filed a charge dispute with my bank after they took 169.95 from my account. My bank is fighting for me but I had to cancel that card due to fraud and get a new one. Now I have to change all of my auto pays and what not, pain in the ###. At any rate, in the mean time I also filed a complaint with the BBB and just got a response today that they will process my refund but to give them a week to do it. Now whether or not that happens I don't know but my bank has already credited my account.

The AcaiBerry didn't even get to me until the day before the free "trial" ended, they said they could extend it out 5 days, very scripted so I'm sure they do this all of the time. I cancelled that one right there and then so I had no issues with additional charges. What a RIP OFF. They aren't registered with the BBB but hopefully if enough people report something can be done.

Mar 29, 2010 10:10 am

You all may want to try here as well
We need to get a good lawyer and put these pieces out of business.

Hey CSsupport where the hell is my money. you promised me a refund 25 days ago. still no money!Liars

Mar 25, 2010 3:27 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

Mar 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Here is directly for the florida business license department.

Florida Department of State - Division of Corporations www.sunbiz.org Florida State Flag
Detail by Entity Name
Document Images
01/13/2010 -- ANNUAL REPORT
09/30/2009 -- LC Amendment
08/28/2009 -- Florida Limited Liability
Note: This is not official record. See documents if question or conflict.
Previous on List Next on List Return To List
Events No Name History
Previous on List Next on List Return To List
Events No Name History

| Home | Contact us | Document Searches | E-Filing Services | Forms | Help |
Copyright and Privacy Policies
Copyright © 2007 State of Florida, Department of State.
Home
Inquire by Partnership Name
Inquire by Agent/Partner Name
Inquire by FEI Number
Detail by Document Number
Corporation Forms (Not for LLC)
Limited Liability Company/LLC Forms
Partnership Forms
Judgment Lien Forms
Other Forms
Fee Schedules
Florida Corporations(Profit & NonProfit)
Foreign Corporations(Profit & NonProfit)
Florida Limited Liability Company/LLC
Foreign Limited Liability Company/LLC
General Partnership(Includes LLP)
Florida Limited Partnership(Includes LLLP)
Foreign Limited Partnership(Includes LLLP)
Judgment Lien Certificate & Amendment

Federal trade commission
Look for the square that says file a complaint
Flordia BBB
IC3
Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

10:05 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Charged for products I didn't order1 Complaint Rating: Company information: VIV3 Ltd Victoria Australia I too have been scammed from VIV3 Labs in the UK regarding a free trial of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse and have been charged $116 each for products I didn't even order!!! I have contacted my bank and reported the transactions as unauthorised and...

8:33 am

Acai Berry - Account charged and no refund issued

I have called so many different numbers and written to multiple emails to no avail. They charged me $3.95 for a shipment I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED, then called to cancel and then they "couldn't find my membership." Then I was charged $149.95. I am also getting the runaround but I have shut down that account, I am trying to dispute this through my bank and the mail (probably not fault of the mail) since the customer service reps are RUDE AND UNHELPFUL. I hope more people read this before they get charged and scammed out of $149.95! BE CAREFUL!

Shannon M.

Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am

The same exact thing happened to me.

Mar 24, 2010 10:02 am

same exact thing happened to me

Mar 17, 2010 1:51 pm

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged $149.95 for a free trail which only suppose to be for $3.99 for shipping and handling. I spoke with a representative since I didn't receive my free trial on date or time I suppose to receive it. The representative gave me and extended free trial from March 5th end on the 12th of March, but she gave me until the March 22 to receive the free...

V

Acai Berry - refund dept.

I didn't not order any product from your company, my grand daughter is 16 yrs old and have access to my bank card You must be 18 yrs. old to purchase product from your company & I would like to be refunded my account back for an 149.95. I had the bank to order another card so she can't order anything, without me being right there to see what's she is doing, I'm on a fixed income with serious haealth problems so I can't take any over the counter meds.

Vanella Williams

Apr 22, 2010 11:47 am

E
12:29 pm

Acai Berry - wrongful charge

I purchased the Acai Berry Breeze last summer (2009). I received the charge on my account after 14 days and called to cancel any further charges or shipments on the product. I received a letter dated march 4, 2010 stating that I owe $113.97 because they were unable to charge my credit card. I have called 3 times (first time was caller #27, then #23, then #22) only to be dropped from the call when I get to caller #2. This is ridiculous. I do not owe these charges. I never received any more of the product and I paid for the first shipment once it was charged to my credit card.

Mar 27, 2010 10:39 pm

This is also what happen to me I got a letter dated from March 24, 2010 stating that I also owned 113.97 and that they would sent to a third party collection agency, I have also called the number with the same results as hold operator they say you are caller 13, 12, 10.9. Etc and then you get to one and they hang up on you I did this 3 times and then got on line to send and email and get the same number to call no email, I called my bank and have then cancel and they also tried to get a hold of these people too, to no avail either, . My bank then cancelled my card and issued me a new one, I have ordered this product for some else and they had me cancel it too and I send a letter and also tried numerous times to call and no response to the letter, I'm also calling the BBB on Monday to complain about this also and see what I can do, Sure hope I can help this NOT happening to someone else either. One last note my friend said it didn't do what is was suppose to either.

Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am

This is the exact thing that has happened to me.

I purchased the Acai Berry Breeze last summer (2009). I called to cancel any further charges or shipments of the product before the 14 day free trial was up but their phone system didn't work properly, when it would say "please hold for an available operator" it would then hang up on you. After trying to cancel that way "NUMEROUS" times I figured it was a bogus operation. I then sent them an E mail and also a letter through the United States Post Office.
Not only that but their product did not do what it said it would. This is a total scam IMO.
I am reporting them to the BBB and also writing my congress woman to see if anything can be done about blocking this sort of thing happening to anyone else.

Tere In Michigan

6:14 am

Acai Berry - acai berry scam

Hi, I'm Carlos who lives in the London borough of Hackney. I ordered a bottle of acai berry detox recently on a free trial and got unlawfully charged for it as of Wednesday, the 10th of March, 2010 after checking my bank account. Can anyone please do anything to help me or point me in the right directions to reclaim my money back

O
7:18 pm

Acai Berry - No Refund within Trial Period Given

Ordered "free" trial of both AcaiBerry Pure and Advanced Cleanse (both the same business but with different web sites: www.tryadvancedcleanse.com and www.tryacaiberrypure.com) based on information received from Consumer Products Daily.
Ordered both on February 18, 2010.
The emails I received regarding my order and the trial period both state that my trial period ends on March 4, 2010. On March 4, I called to cancel both products. I received confirmation numbers for both: AcaiBerry Pure, no. 971766. Advanced Cleanse, no. 971865.
I thought that was the end of it but on March 5, I saw a "memo" on my checking account/debit card for two charges of $169.95 for each product.
I called the number I was given to cancel; I was told I needed to email [email protected] I did. Did not receive a response. Called back today, March 9, 2010, was told by Supervisor Nathan Scott, #013, that they could do nothing; he said my trial ended March 3 and on March 4 my card was charged "He apologizes but there's nothing he can do." Again, the email received said my trial ends on March 4. I canceled, was given the conf no. and was never told there would be another charge. They told me it was canceled for both products.
Because of the charges, my account is overdrawn with charges for that.
I demanded a refund but was again told "we are abiding by our terms and conditions" even though my email states March 4.
I request two refunds: Acai Berry Pure: $169.95; for Advanced Cleanse: $169.95.

10 comments
Mar 28, 2009 11:22 am

Got gtrial offer and was charged $300 on credit card

H
Jun 23, 2010 6:49 pm

I ordered the product for the .99 free trial and the product never arrived. I assumed that I had done something wrong and that the order hadn't gone through . . . until I received the $79.95 fee on my card. I called right away and was also given the e-mail address to contact customer service. They said it would take up to 3 day for a response. 3 days passed and I heard nothing so I sent the e-mail again. This was in October. I got a response email in January that said the following:
If you have any further question regarding the charges, you may contact a
refund specialist by calling the number below. We are available from 9am

===================
Ticket ID: ZCT-0000
Department: Support
Status: Closed

So I called the number and told the lady that I had never received the product and no longer wanted the product but I did want my money back. She got very impatient and said that she would be sending and e-mail for a refund. I never received it! Another life lesson learned the hard way!

Thanks...I have a friend who was interested in trying this product and when I found these comments, I told her to not even bother since it appears that this company is operating a sleazy trial period scam. And I think $170 is outrageous. I'm sure she can find something comparable at a local nutrition store where she does not have to lock into some kind of program (and probably cheaper too).

Mar 28, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm scared because I just ordered these last Thursday. I haven't received anything, but I just canceled both memberships via e-mail before my 14 days is up. Will I still get charged the $340? I sure hope not. These online scams are getting OUT OF CONTROL!

G
Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm

I am 18 years old and was charged 340$ for both. this is a big joke. i talked on the phone for an hour, and they just kept hanging up on me

Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Email them daily telling them who you are turning them into. Do not stop. If they think you have stopped you lose. They told me five days ago that they authorized my refund and I would see it in five days. I told them if it was not there I would restart my campaign ten fold. So here I am. Trying to tell all who will listen. Hopefully I am helping others.

Enado Media, LLC

Federal trade commission
Look for the square that says file a complaint
Flordia BBB
IC3
Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

H

I have the same problem of being charged $149.95 without being notified ahead of time. I think that there is dishonesty going on, they do not make it very clear that you will be charged that much money after 14 days, very, very, very, dishonest.

Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm

This is a plain scam. I ordered the product also for .99 and with life I got caught up with sick kids, home work, and other problems. I had one of my twins in the hospital and did not call. I was thinking like any other REAL compaines you call and they say no problem we will refund the fee. WELL they said it was unrefundable and they were yelling at me! I emailed the email they gave me, it was a waste of time, they said no. then gave me a 1-800 to call and talk to them further about it. AGAIN another waste of time, she said no, the email was telling me to call so I can get the reason for the decline. HELLO I know what they said, this is bogus and I WANT AND NEED MY MONEY BACK. I was charged 169.95, that is crazy. I agree 14 days is not enough time, but that is why it is a scam they know people will forget and that is what they are counting on.

P
Mar 11, 2010 1:42 am

They did the same thing to me. They better close up shop quick before an angry Texan cleans their colon.

Mar 10, 2010 4:02 pm

3:29 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After receiving a charge on my credit card from this company back in August 2009, I called my credit card company, since I had no idea who this company was, what their product was and had not received any such item. They advised me to contact that company at their phone number listed with the charge. I spent days trying to reach someone at this number...

Acai Berry contacts