Acai Berry Detox Logo

Acai Berry Detox

Having problems with Acai Berry Detox?

3007 GREENE ST.
hollywood, Florida

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Keep sennding unwanted product

These products are a scam, they do not work . I agreed to try them for 30 days back in Otcober for $29.00 and used a credit card to pay for
the initial supply. Now I get more of the same junk without my authorization to ship or charge my credit card. I checked and my credit card has been charged another $29.00 charge, two (2) $79.00
charges and a $3and something chrage. I informed my credit card
company I was not paying for these item s and they are sending mer papers to fill out to reject these and another other carges in the future.

I have tried to reach these people and have waiting up to 1hr on the phone and also responded through the sight, www.my ordersupport.com) to no avail as it appears site is a fake.
Paul A Feser

Resolved ripped off

I ordered this so called miracal product over the phone and expected to get a 10day trial .The company neglects to tell you that the trial starts as soon as the phone call ends and i did't even get the product until 2 wks .after the phone transaction!! I'm not sure if the product will really work for anyone but it did'nt work for me!!and i just wanted to lose a few pounds like 10lbs. and that did'nt even come off.But, guess what the charges came up on my credit card 79.95 and i've been trying ever since to dispute it because of breech of contract due to the fact of the 10day trial period. please if anyone help me with ant supporting info. please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. thank you, kim

Susan J Jul 16, 2009

I too have been scammed on Acai Berry Detox from FWM Labs. I have been charged $88.13 on my credit card without any authorization for this. I have also called 3 times and talked to both a CS and a Supervisor who neither have been able to get me my refund distributed back to my Credit Card. Tonight I tried calling for the 4th time to talk to someone. I waited 27 minutes and then was automatically hung-up on!!! I then went searching on the internet about this company...and sure enough, their are plenty of people who have been scammed by this company besides myself. I will NEVER buy a product on line without doing a completed search about the company and their products...

Resolved charge

Hello,
My customer No: [protected]
On 13/08/2009 I orderred 2 botle Acai Berry Detox and 1 botle Life Cleanse for free and I had to be charge only for the shiping of 3.95 for each as the invoice showed me, but recently I received my credit card statement showing me that you charged me 4 x $133.98 and I received the 4-th botler on oct.09.2009 for which I paid $11.81CD for shiping. I can submit a copy of the 2 invoices which show L3.95 for shiping and L0.00 for the product. As the conclusion you charged me 366.51 extra and if you do not want to return my money back I will send back the 2 sealed botles and I request for those my money back by the time you receive them .

Sincerely,
Lia Mihit

Reginahelpsscamvictims Oct 13, 2009

THE NUMBER TO THE ACAI BRRY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SCAMMED YOU OUT OF 87.00 IS 1-551-322-9000

Reginahelpsscamvictims Oct 13, 2009

I was checking on ordering the acai berry free trial and read the testimonials here and decided not too thank you for this website ..oh by the way the number if you need it is 1-551-322=9000 because they called me and asked me to reconsider the trial issue i told them no

• Nr
    Nrs mel Oct 14, 2009

All you can do is CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD NOW...they will keep charging you.

Resolved no free trail, they lied

I also got charged before I recieved the product. When I called they said that the trial is two weeks not the trial product. I told them that they did not make any sense, you pay for nothing as a trial. I told her that they were very misleading. I called my bank and told them that this was not an authorized charged. Try that route. I had them cancel the product. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. Pass the word to your friends. Good Luck

BIG~E Jan 26, 2011

devirie your an idiot its a risk free trial you must pay shipping charges if you dont cancel within the trial period then they assume you want to continue reciving the product and send it to you if its free why did you give them you credit card number. read the terms and conditions loser if you would read the nutrition facts on the food you eat you wouldnt be so desperate to lose weight that your ordering weight loss products online it never said free trial it said risk free trial learn to read before you call people liars

Resolved debit card fraud scam

I went to there web site and ordered the 2 week supply of Acai Berry detox for a 3.95 S&H charge then before I got the free bottle I found a 87.13 charge and .66 chg for foreign exchange fee These people are in another Country so says my bank. I had to change my debit card number and report them to the Police for fraud. I still have not got the 12 bottles of Acai berry products they state I ordered ( I did not order any thing except the free bottle) I have called many times and get a different story each time after I am left on hold forever. These people are low lifes and scamers that rip people off WELL some day it will come back to them but I have learned my lesson to not order any thing on line unlesss you are 100% sure they will not rip you off. It only takes one bad apple to destroy it for all the rest of people trying to sell their goods on the internet.Spokane WA.

Hey everyone,
    This happened to me to... The product was great but they kept charging me 90 bucks it was horrible. I was reading an article online that actually found a company who sells the acai product but doesnt keep charging you like these other SHADY companies. They are actually great to deal with and actually CARE about their customers. I am going around posting this so everyone will STOP ordering from a SCAMMY COMPANY and hopefully check out a good one.
    Here is the article I found the GOOD company on: http://www.channel5healthnews.com

Resolved fraud... scam... fraud... scam...

This is a great scam. Perhaps we should email oprah and dr. Oz with our compaints of fraud. I, and many others online, ordered the acai berry detox and fell for the "free trial offer". Just pay a $.99 s/h fee. I used my credit card. I was alerted to fraud as soon as "michele" told me I would be billed $87.13 for the cleanse. She told me the conversation was being recorded, so I informed her I did not want the addition charge. Cancel my order. I don't want any of it. It is impossible to cancle the order. This was 6/23/09. On 7/7/09 I am billed to my credit card $87.13. I have made over 30 calls to the numbers provided on my statement. They keep you on hold a minimum of 20 minutes. I can't get an account number from them, nor a password.in addition, I have not recieved any additional product. Or is it I just paid for the product twice???
Contact your local b. B. B. And consumer protection agencys in your areas.
These people need to be closed down. Fraud division on your credit card and debit cards, can also help us get our money from these rip off agents.. Effie weddle

rep in sales Sep 23, 2009

i work for the company that verified your order of several products . we were told to never ansewer any questions about shipping handling or billing, we would refer client to the appointed customer service numberfor what ever product they ordered. we called and recieved inbound callstoget people to purchase an up-sell product at a amount charged to their credit card that day.many people are impulse buyers and have selective hearing to a quick sale and do not listen to everything said to them, or do not read the fine print on an advertisment.in todays economy i need a job to pay my bills and feed my family.If people out there are so anxious to spend thier money on these vices, so listen and read sales adds.buyer beware be informed, nothing in life is free.get your children off the internet with access to your credit cards.look into your elderly family member'spuchases on line and on the phones if you get so upset over expenses, wrong billing to you, talk about the pitfalls before you fall in.

Resolved dont believe what you hear

I am very disappointed that I bought this acai berry detox product. I brought this product for a $1. Plus tax's with my credit card in the month of june thinking that it was going to be a free try out for only that amount. When I received the product I opened it and saw that there were plastic tablets that anyone can just make. A day before I received the bottle I had seen a program on "e" how many people died of tylenol plastic tablets so I decided not to take them thinking that it can cause me some affect. Now on august I saw on my account that I had been charged for$86 dollars from the same product, disappointed that I had been charged for another bottle that I never received or ordered I called the company. They told me that they had charged me not for another bottle but for the fact that they only give you ten days to try it out if they do not like it you have to return the bottle or you will be charged for the whole amount. I told the guy I talked to that I thought it was a free product he said no to return the bottle back and they will refund me. I am sending back the bottle hoping that I get refunded.

dont believe what you hear

Resolved fraud & harassment

I viewed this product online, and began to fill out the trial product, but then cancelled my order before purchase. For the last few weeks, I have been receiving phone calls approximately 2 to 3 times per day at random times with no answer. I try and return a call to the number with no avail, because the call does not come through. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT give this company the time of day or any of your hard earned money. It seems to me that many people are also being scammed into thinking they are purchasing a trial bottle of supplements for just the shipping cost, and then being charged the full amount. I hope that someone has the time to take this company to court and sue for everything and the kitchen sink.

• Va
    valeria navarro Aug 18, 2009

Estimados señores quiero dar de baja mi solicitud customer nº 80006286 orden nº 41071991
    customer nº 80006282 orden nº 41071980

necesito comunicarme con uds para que dejen de debitar de mi tarjeta de credito dicha suma que yo no autorice como veo que me siento defraudada por uds deseo se me reembolse dicho dinero, yo solo autorice el debito del mi tarjeta para solo 3.95 euros cada uno y se me ha cobrado 250 dolares creo que me estafaron .
    necesito una solucion dar de baja a mi solicitud y el reembolso gracias el telefono da solo un contestador es el 442031399027 united kingdon desde argentina que prefijo debo usar gracias.
    Sino me vere obligada a llevar mi caso a la justicia de argentina para que no estafen a ningun ser humano mas.

Resolved they chaged me 3 days after my product got here!

My name is diana and I orderd the product thinking I was making a good choice.The product says it gives the costumer 15 days to try the product. I recently orderd this product and it was not even 15 days and they already billed me the trial cost. It was only 3 days after the day I had recieved it and I was already charged. the company is running on false pretences. On top of being charge for the trial cost I was charged twice. I called the company and they stated that they had made a mistake.
Is this how unprofessional your company is? They charge the consumer twice???? I called the company and they said they could not do anything and there was no one else I could speak to. I cannot believe this is the type of business they are running that there is no one to speak to about my money being taken. I have taken only two pills and nothing else, the bottle is full. When I tried the pills it made me very nervous and my hands were shaking; therefore I cannot even think of finishing the product.
All I want is my money back if you would like I could send the pills back with my bill statement showing that you in fact charged me twice. I do not want them, they did not help me out at all. I am very upset the way your company handles everything. This company has opened my eyes to see that not all companies are trustworthy, reliable and that some are out there to scam you. They have defiently cured me and made me very skeptical when shopping on the internet for a product or on T.V. I hope that this letter was enough to show you how upset I am andto help everyone out there not to buy this product or you will be scammed too! i regret for choosing that company as a way to help me lose weight.

Resolved acai berry scam

I was charged the first month only 4 days after receiving the trial that I paid $2.00 for. I have now been charged $87.13 and an "International Fee" of $2.61 for a total rip-off of $91.74. I am in the U.S. so this does not make sense. I had printed off the Refund and Exchange Polcy from the site when I ordered the trial sample. The Policy states that you have "14 days from the date the product was originally shipped to you for a FULL refund". The Customer Representative told me the policy is 14 days from the date I ordered the trial. They refused to acknowledge what I had printed out in front of me.

This is a total rip-off and I hope people stop making money for these crooks.

Mary Denittis Oct 11, 2008

In August of this year, I heard about this product to help cleanse the system, I was offered a bottle to try for free. I was then offered a rate of 1.95 for shipping and handling. I gave my credit card information and was then sent a bottle of the aciaberry cleanse, plus a bottle of hodia water, and some hodia gum which I did not order. I was charged $41.85 on my credit card. I called but you can never get ahold of a person to speak too. I left a message and no one has returned my call. I then discover that the have also charged on card card an additional $39.95 in the month of September, and an addtional 44.90 on October 3. I am very upset about this. I have never given them permission to charge my account for addtional products that I have never ordered, or received. This is a huge scam and rip off, do not order this product or give you charge card information to this company...

Don Oct 16, 2008

I orderd a free sample of acai pure and recieved hodia puroducts
    instead, for $49.00 I sent an email after a runaround on the phone. could not resolve it then they biled me again. Central Coast Nutraceuticals they suck what a rip off.

Kari Feb 02, 2009

What a scam! I ordered the product on January 5, 2009. It was postmarked 1-12-09 but I did not receive it until 1-17-09. I thought that the 14 days would be calculated from the date postmarked. However, I noticed an $87.13 charge on my account dated the 19th. They had started the countdown on the day I ordered the product. I called furious, explaining that I should have 14 days from the postmark, therefore, have until the 26th to cancel my membership. I further explained that it was ridiculous to expect me to see any results in two days. Which is all the time I had from the time I received it on the 17th until they charged me on the 19th. I was told that someone would be contacting me via e-mail from the refund department. I haven't seen anything yet, but will continue to call and demand my money!

Mary Williams Feb 13, 2009

I too was charged for 2nd bottle, not understanding that when you order you are in a trial and that bottles of this stuff will continue to come monthly and your credit or debit card will be charged 87.13 each time...I called when I saw this complaint on line..Well needless to say nothing was done until I called my bank and called another # that they gave to me to get cancelled, always make sure you get a confirmation # from them before you get off the phone...This is a major scam...Watch out... Call this # to cancel 866-635-2312

bob-scamed! Mar 24, 2009

As with so many other ripped off consumers, I'ved been trying to get my 30 day cancelation refund & all I'm told is it takes 2/3 days to process I've called them 4 times & always talk to someone new who gives me the same old story.I've even kept track of the dates, times & the people I talked to. Sad thing about this is my Bank (Sovereign) payed them not once but 3 times even thou I disputed it . Now my bank wants 3 overlimit charges plus late fees . Funny thing about this my account only had $4.00 in it after shipping and handling, a bank that I HAD accounts in for 9years. NO MORE Sovereign! If there is a Lawyer out there that would represent all of us suckers PLEASE MAKE UR SELF KNOWN I' m sure everyone like to join in & see JUSTICE SERVED.
    signed Bob- Scamed

roberta Apr 24, 2009

I ordered a sample for the fee of $3.95 for s&h. Iread the terms that you had two weeks to try product. You needed to notify of cancelling at this time. After two weeks I still had not received my sample. When I called to find out where my sample was, all they could do was give some excuss that was a delay is shipping. The rep then asked if I wanted to cancel, I replied yes because I don't want to pay for anything I have not received. I find out the next day they charged my account $87.13. I called back spoke to a rep who said she would expidite my refund, 3-5 days. I still have no product to try never did receive one. I wait and no return to my account. I call back ask for a supervisor, I was put on hold for over 1&1/2 hours with nobody to pick up. I then call my bank, they help to try to resolve with no luck. I call this company two more times each time told it's in process 3-5 days. This whole ordeal has been of a span of three months and 8 days. This company steals your money and send you nothing, and then they lie to you.

• Of
    Ofeliya May 28, 2009

The same people sell teeth whiteting stuff, now they sell stuff for loosing weight.
    How to recognize that it is the same scam:
    Here r RED FLAGS for YOU!

1) Free Trial offers, always limited. Sounds too Good!
    2)Ad blogs, cheap websites with one page, where you can get only TRIAL, but never see actual product, prices for actual product. There r no more pages about the product, only FREE TRIAL PAGE!
    3)Ad blogs with some woman (Mary, Kathy etc) that lives ALWAYS in your state, county, city, have children and wonderfull husband :) Yep, this is a catch for you. Do not be scamed, that's just a script that recognize your IP and change the location of author of magic blog, depends on where you live (ip)
    4) Always READ terms and conditions, if the price is 79, 87$ or so on, and terms say that you will BE AUTOMATICALLY charged, then yes - you are dealing with scammers. Normal websites always let you know, that you are involved in automatic charges with you credit card, and do not hide all info in T&C with fine print in it.
    5) Always check google reviews about anything u r about to purchase online
    That's it.
    Ofeliya

• Lb
    L.bramanti Jul 22, 2009

I received a new shipment of acai berry detox without ordering. I recorded my conversation with the sales person and told her, I read the find print but stated I did not want anymore bottles sent to me or charged on my credit card. She said that was fine. I also told her, if I did receive another bottle, this is called credit card fraud. Told her this was recorded.

Today I called and repeated above. Said I should have read fine print. I did. I did not authorize this shipment nor charges on my credit card. Spoke with my doctor and he said the side effects are different on everyone. That I should throw away my sample.

I want my name removed from their system and I have notifed Amer. Express of this.
    L. Bramanti

• Gi
    GinnySueS Aug 03, 2009

It is a rip off. While the product may be good, you can get the same thing at Sam's Club for a lot less anxiety. They have charged my credit card also without my authorization. I have called and could not get anyone to talk to me after 20 minutes on hold (ignore). Went on line to cancel my account as their voice directory suggested, when I did I could not get a confiirmation it was completed, doubt it was. Then when I tried to log back on to verify the cancellation myself the website would not recognize my login. Business does not have to be conducted this way. Wish I could have found this before I went through all the hassle. I like the Acai Berry extract, it does take your appetite away and gives me energy but because it is loaded with caffine. Go to your local Sam's Club, same product much cheaper.

• Sm
    smcdermand Aug 20, 2009

I cancelled order before products shipped. The company sent the products anyway. I cannot get in touch with anyone to obtain a return authorization.

• Bs
    Bs22 Aug 25, 2009

Ordered "free trial" samples of Acai Berry Detox, agreeing I would be charged for shipping ONLY.
    I was notified by my credit card company that charges were attempted without my permission on 8/4 for $87.13 and $83.18 on 8/20/09.
    When I attempted to cancel charges and received a confirmation number, I was disconnected, refused a confirmation number for cancellation and transferred 4 times before being disconnected.
    SCAM ARTISTS!!

MICHELLE ANDREWS Aug 25, 2009

SCAM!!! RIPOFF!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET A FREE TRIAL FOR 99CENTS WHICH THEY DID SEND ME 3 DAYS AFTER I GOT THE BOTTLE THEY BILLED MY BANK CARD $87.13 I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMITTION FOR THIS THEY SAY IF I SPEND MORE MONEY TO SHIP THEM BACK THEIR BOTTLE THEY WILL THEN IN TURN REFUND ME I GUESS I WILL SPEND EXTRA AND MAKE THEM SIGN FOR IT BECAUSE IF YOU READ IN THE TERMS IF IT'S LOST THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU. I WOULD BET BY READING ON HERE THAT THEY WONT REFUND ME ANYWAY.

• Bg
    b getz Sep 13, 2009

I wish I had seen this website first as I see multiple complaints. I ordered a trial offer, based on watching Oprah on this product and did not expect or know that my credit card would be charged $87.13 and combine that with a similar charge for a colon cleanse that I declined from the trial offer, andothe 83, 90!!! Had to immediately close the visa account and ??? still resonsible for these charges!! stupid. and does not feel fair. Hope all who read this are warned!!!

Jeanlouise Sep 27, 2009

I also tried to obtain what they call a free trial offer of the Acai Berry Detox, but you are also told that you need to get the free trial of a colon cleansze product and within 15 days of the order you will be charge a full price for amembership. you are promised dekivery in a few days which is not true. Then the next day before i even received the product I was called by different phone numbers wanting to sell other things and enter me into a trip to Cancun. I immediately mcalled and could not get them for hours. I fianlly got in and help the phone for almost and hour. I was told my membership was canceled and lets hope so. This seems to be a terrible scam and they need to stop. I guess we all have gotten too desperate to belive this weight loss crap and got hooked in. Hopefully mr orders where cancelled. They set my up as two seperate orders. I was supposed to get it for 99 cents, but then I was charged a penny out of my account for international shipment????? Don't know what that is, but I got the proof of the charge. They are not shipping it to us international!

acia berry detox Oct 15, 2009

I SAW THIS ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND THOUGHT IT WAS LEGIT ITS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF IT DOES NOT WORK I ORDERED THE TRIAL OFFER FOR 99 CENTS A FEW WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED A DEBIT ON MY DEBIT CARD FOR $86.42 FOR AN ORDER THAT I DID NOT ORDER THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A TRIAL OFFER ONLY ONE TIME THEY DON'T TELL YOU IT CONTINUES AND IT UP TO YOU TO CANCEL AND THEY NOW HAVE YOUR CARD NUMBER SO THEY CHARGE WHAT EVER THEY WANT I WILL BE FILING FRAUD CHARGES ON THEM TOMORROW WITH MY BANK AND CANCEL THE CHARGE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARETHE BIGGEST RIP OFF BUYER BEWARE I WILL LEARN FROM THIS THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST THESE EVEN WHEN THEY ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Shirley2009 Oct 16, 2009

I too have been ripped off by Acai Berry & Dazzle White. They keep changing their name and charging my credit card. This will be the end of internet shopping for me. Is there no honesty left in this world.

• Ly
    Lyno Oct 29, 2009

I also thought I was getting a free sample for the postage price. My credit card has been charged $167.00 and i have received 2 more bottles of tablets in the last 2 days. I have cancelled my card so they cant charge me anymore but I guess I will have to pay the money I owe...
    Lyn
    New Zealand

Betty Decoux Oct 30, 2009

I did not subscribe are use this money edge for nothing I have received my bank statement today and saw where you guys have taken 2 payments of $19.80 twice on 10/19/09.How did you get my account number?I want my money put back into my account.I live on a fixed income of $674.00 a month that SSI cause I'm this disabled.you've cause me a overdraft in my account.I don't have no need and can't afford this at all.This is fraud.If a get anything like this it's in my spam.Could you please credit my account.I'm not interested in money edge.Thank You. Betty

JemezJo Nov 04, 2009

I authorized a $1.99 charge on my credit card for shipping and handling on a bottle of Acai Berry Detox. Before I even received my free trial bottle, $86 was charged to my card. When you place your order you are told you have 30 days to cancel your Acai Berry
    Detox membership or another bottle would be shipped to you and your credit card charged accordingly. I waited over two weeks to receive my free trial bottle. The unexpected charge of $86 occurred approximately two weeks from the date of my order. The order contained no invoice or packing slip--only instructions on how to use the pills.

This company does business in an unethical way and deliberately dupes unsuspecting customers. One expects to receive the bottle in a timely manner so one can cancel before a rather large charge appears on one's credit card. You don't have the chance to actually use the product before the end of the trial period.. Having your credit card charged before you even receive a product seems to contradict the company’s stated policies and they should not be allowed to conduct business in this manner.

kelliek Nov 08, 2009

I paid the shipping (3.95) for the free trial and not long after I was charged $86 for something I have not yet to receive. I sent them back the product and still have not gotten a refund yet. This is a scam and the people who try and help you are rude and don't speak very well. Do not order this product because it is not supported by the FDA either. I am furious with this company (I shouldn't even call it a company). I hope they lose business and get in major trouble. Also they say on their website that we can send an email to them. It's ironic because no where on their website does it give you their email address.

Narelle Stocker Nov 09, 2009

I have been getting charged on my credit card nearly $1000 for a product that I have not ordered. There is no email address to contact them to cancel. I have now had to suspend my credit card and the bank is in the process of tracking payments and charging them with fraudulent charges.
    Do you have an email address which I can contact them?

Debbie Martin Nov 15, 2009

An advertisement caught my eye promoting a free trial of Acai Berry & Life Cleanse dietary supplements. I paid for the P&P giving my credit card details & received the free trial shortly after. I tried the acai berry supplements but felt nauseaus after a few days so stopped taking them, which put me off trying the life cleanse supplements. Two months later I received a credit card statement and to my horror I was charged a total of £154 by this company! I got straight onto my credit card company who immediately cancelled my card so that future payments could not be taken out and gave me a telephone number to ring as I was informed that there have been many complaints about this scam. I rang the number I was given (0203 1399 027), spoke to what sounded like an Asian lady by the name of Wanessa (?) who said I should have read the terms & conditions and that I would not be entitled to a refund. I said that future payments that would be taken out of my account was not made clear and that I've received nothing apart from the free trial for the money taken from my account. I said I was not satisfied and asked for the name of the Managing Director as I wish to take the matter further. She would not give me the name and put the phone down on me!! To say I'm angry would be an understatement. How dare this company take money from my account without my permission, how can they get away with it? I've since discovered many others finding themselves in the same position as me. I really cannot afford to lose this amount of money especially at this time of year. Is there any way that myself and who knows how many others can get their money back?

Thank you.

Angry Sherry Nov 30, 2009

I ordered this product via internet, the next night a rep from the company called to sell me more products, I stressed I wanted only to receive the free trial. This month I received 2 boxes, I called the company and they gave me a code to put on the boxes to return and credit my charge card. I received my credit card bill and there are 4 charges for this product. I again picked up the phone and called the company. The rep wanted only to argue with me. Said I had 17 days to cancel my future orders. Explained I told the rep that called me I onlyl wanted the free trial. She replied stating it was not a company rep. She continued to repeat that I had 17 days to cancel and person that called was not a rep. I told her I was not stupid and I understand. I asked for a manager MANY times. She said I must calm down. I told her I was, didnt I sound like it? I told her I understand that she could not make any changes but I wanted to speak with a manager, she would not do so. I then asked for the address to make a formal complaint, she said she didnt have that information. I asked her how she could work for a company and not have the address. I again asked for a manager and she hung up on me!

• Lc
    L Cargill Dec 04, 2009

Order Acai Berry Detox offered at .99 for a 30 day trial, I received a confirmation call and given a phone number to cancel within 15 days so as not to be sent and charged for additional bottles. I called the number given to me to cancel and it disconnect. I called again and canceled. On 10/22 Wellness Lab charged my account $86.42, I called and them I canceled this. They said I didn't cancel within the 15 days (I did). They said they would cancel then so I would not be charged and receive any more bottles. I did not get a cancellation #. On 11/5 I was charge another $86.42, I called again and was told that another order had been shipped. I said I had canceled, she said when I received the shipment, return it (she gave me a cancellation number and a number to put on the box to return the product) and they would refund the second $86.42. It is 12/4 and I have not been refunded any money.

faye bone Dec 08, 2009

i would like to stop all subscriptions to acai burn and colon cleanse tablets as i fell $168 per lot of tablets is far to expensive and would like my money refunded back.
    have tried to contact and cannot get through .
    would like a phone number or somebody to contact me so this can be sorted out.
    i have not recieved any tablets either except for the first lot for the $3 trial.
    i am not very happy .
    faye bone
    03 249 8979 te anau

• Hi
    Hilga Dec 10, 2009

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM... I INCLUDED EVERYTHING THAT WAS PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE AND THEY STILL SCREWED ME OUT OF 86.42... I ASKED FOR SUPERVISORS, THERE AREN'T ANY... LEGAL DEPT. THERE ISN'T ONE...

THIS WHOLE THING IS BOGUS AND I AM SO ANGRY CRAP LIKE THIS IS ALLOWED... I'VE CALLED 10 TIMES... AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A BILLING DEPT. TO GIVE BACK THE REFUNDS, I TOTALLY YELLED AND SCREAMED AT THEM AND TOLD THEM HOW DO THEY LIVE WITH THEMSELVES SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... I AM SO PISSED I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT...

THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND IS A TOTAL SCAM/FRAUD, STAY AWAY FROM THEM...
    I THREATED A LAWSUIT TOO..

• Ul
    ULAUNDA RUSSELL Dec 16, 2009

THESE PEOPLE DEBUTED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR OVER $300.00 BEFORE I REALIZED IT AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY SAID THAT I COULD NOT GET A REFUND BUT THAT THEY WOULD GIVEME A TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT I COULD TRY TO LOCATE THE PRODUCT THAT I DID NOT ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY OTHER THAT THE INITIAL $1.98. AND I DID CALL TO CANCEL AND WAS TOLD THAT SHE COULD NOT LOCATE MY FILE AT THAT TIME AND THAT SHE WOULD MAKE A NOTE AND TAKE CARE OF IT .I AM GOING TO KEEP TRYING WITH MY BANK BECAUSE THEY SHOULD HAVE CONTACED ME BEFORE ALLOWING ANYONE TO TAKE THAT MUCH MONEY WITHOUT MY CONSENT.PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESETYPES OF SCAMS BECAUSE THIS SHOUL BE AGAINST THE LAW AND THESE COMPANIES SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST.

• Ky
    KYWildcat Dec 28, 2009

I ordered the so called "free" trial for $3.95. Within 15 days my debit card was charged $87.13 which was not authorized by me and also unknown to me. Within another 15 days I was charged a second $87.13 without my knowledge or consent. I only received the trial version. I did not receive a second shipment that the company states that they sent to me. I filed a lost claim with USPS because the company refused to do so. I received another shipment last week which I immediately sent back. I have since learned that they charged my account a third $87.13. When I called the company, they refuse to refund my money. They will only refund the shipment when they receive it back hopefully this week. The manager was very rude and refused to refund my money. THIS IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER.

• Ky
    KYWildcat Dec 28, 2009

Have you had any results yet? The same thing has happened to me.

• Df
    DFisher Dec 29, 2009

I ordered Acai Berry Detox from a website on Web MD...read some articles on the website and was impressed with the results. Not going down to the bottom of the page where the fine print was, I did not realize that a trial offer meant that you had to cancel if not satisfied. Found this out when I opened my checking acct and to my dismay $120 was taken out of my acct. I called to complain and tell them that their product was a scam and I wanted my money back. Wow what ###s...they told me I was out of luck. Several entries down on my bank statement was a charge of $80 for a colon cleansing product...a product that I didn't order, nor did I receive. Come to find out this company is a sister company of AcaiBerryDetox.com. They also refused to refund my money and when I told them that I never received the product, all they would do was to send me the product...NO THANKS! Hard lesson, but these companies need to be shut down.

marinelli Dec 29, 2009

I applied for free trial of Acai Berry Detox, but found out that they didn't work, also that they went on to debit my account for them. They then again debited it two weeks later! They then sent me another lot, where I then sent it back with a cancellation letter and request for refund and explaining that it was useless. From which I heard nothing. Yesterday I received another lot, but I haven't checked my account but I'm sure that they have debited it again.
    Seeing that I live in Australia it's too difficult to ring them, so what am I to do? I want it to stop and refund my money.

tappel Dec 30, 2009

i have also ordered a acai berry detox free trail and finaly after 16 days they charged 79.62, now when i asked about it they told me that i have to return back the package to get my money back please help me what to do ?

Linda yursis Jan 04, 2010

cancelled 1st order on 10-9-09 Sent product back unopened 10-14 09 W/RMS # visible on box At that time I was told Refund of $49.95 will take 5-7 days Called numerous times, then on 11-2-09 I faxed a copy of receipt from USPS of delivery
    11-3-09called again said it will n ow take up to 30 days for refund. Dec 3 rd I called again, adding my name to list to ck on refund, 12 -14 called sending to upper management to ck on 12-21 called put on another list today 1-4-10 called no one answering tried there on line chat no response there either I, m feed up with the run around I've done what they requested and still no refund due me $49.95
    lyursis @hotmail.com

thomas moreau Jan 12, 2010

I am an ex Local Billing Limited employee, the owners of www.acaiberryexclusive.com, www.acaiberry-lifecleanse.com, www.absoluteacaiberry.com and another sites like www. Vitality-clean.com with these fake diet products (colon cleanser, acai berry, resveratrol), and fake cosmetics products (dazzle white, face factor, etc.) . They are operating using various companies: Viv3Labs for Europe, FMW Laboratories for US And, lately, to avoid the problems caused by the scam using Viv3Labs, they are using Trading Planet Ltd for Europe and Information Tech Systems LTd for US. Also, they are using PurpleSky LTD at Cyprus for Europe. Lately, they are using some companies opened to process credit cards for the porn industry (LB Pride Studios, LB Envision Net Worldwide, etc.- all of them are Local Billing Companies – LB stats for LB).
    The business model is to offer a FREE SAMPLE, only charging you the postage (this is an excuse to get your credit card number) and, then, due to HIDDEN Terms and Conditions, charge people incredible amounts of money for pills and nutraceuticals (in some cases more than 80€ /bottle), which in any retail place cost less than 6 US$ per bottle.This business model is, basically, A SCAM.
    The owners of those sites are Deepak Argwal (http://www.ccap.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106:deepak-agarwal&catid=76:hot-topic, who, apart from this business –contactcenter, legal-, is running more than 2.000 Porn Sites –see DeeCash.com-), Clay Douglass (http://www.linkedin.com/in/claydouglass) and Mitch Platt (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mitch-platt/4/271/878).
    It is easy to find them through the information that appears on the site registration of www.acaiberryexclusive.com.
    Now, they discovered this hole on their ability to remain hidden and are registering the new sites using a Marketing company located in the US, Moniker OnLine Services
    ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM - Whois Information
    Registrant:
    Douglass, Clay [email protected]
    Domain name: ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM
    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    viveraglobal, Hostmaster [email protected]
    +44.08082389891
    Another evidence that Local Billing is behind those companies is consulting the impressun of the web pages (for example www.absoluteacaiberry.com, http://www.absoluteacaiberry.com/frontend/join/impressum/site/4349#utm_source=az&utm_medium=16935&utm_term=none&utm_content=Absolute+AcaiBerry) and seeing that is a Local Billing company behind them:
    LB Pegasus Limited
    29 Wordsworth Gardens
    Dipton
    Stanley
    DH9 9LG
    +48 222 120 179

LB is for Local Billing….
    And also resveratrol product site, www.winedetox.com, the impressum of the page (http://www.winedetox.com/frontend/join/impressum/site/4347#utm_source=cx-es&utm_medium=31922&utm_term=resveratrol&utm_content=ResVmax) is the following:
    Trading Planet LTd.
    56 Thorton Close
    Pelton
    Chester Le Street
    DH2 1QH
    United Kingdom

Also, they are using a company called Phytoscience, located in the same address than viv3, to make the handling and the postal distribution of the products. The manager of Phytoscience is called Chris Swanson and his email is [email protected]
    Other addresses to find those sca...ers:
    Local Billing Ltd, Pau Claris, 100, 08009 Barcelona, Spain (they are operating from here under the name Tucana Corona, it is an useful contact for the police)

Acai Berry detox 01 Jan 26, 2010

i purchased i free trial of your acaiberrydetox . for one, i got the wrong one. i wanted the 1 which puts muscle on .enyway i hav received the 1 that burns fat .first thing is first u hav taking money from my bank account which is £76.94p. i do know now you are a rip off . so im makin this complaint and i expect the full amount back . i spoke to one of your colleguez on the phone which was really rude ... so i expect something to be done with this. i havent got the packaging i received it with ..

Meandetta Feb 10, 2010

I was charged $86.42 for my "free trial and four days later charged another $86.42 for a bottle I didn't order. I was told to get my money refunded I would need to return the second bottle and was given a Return Authorization Number. Mailed back the bottle with RAN, received an email stating that it had been received. I have never been credited for the second charge of $86.42. Called to ask why and was told it was credited on 1/11/2010. My bank has no record of this credit. Because their records show it was returned I'm just screwed. You call and all they do is read their little script on exactly what to say, you cannot understand them because they aren't American, all the supervisors are "busy" with other calls, etc. One operator told me her name was Xyz. Sounds like a real name to me.

THIS COMPANY IS A LEECH, A SCAM, LIARS AND CHEATS!!! TOO BAD OUR COUNTRY HAS LAWS THAT PROTECT THIS ###. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE EMPLOYEES LIVE WITH THEIRSELVES!!! DO NOT, REPEAT...DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATIONS.

• My
    Myra Adams Feb 17, 2010

I received a phone call asking if I wanted to try a free sample of acai berry detox for 3.99, I said yes but, that was all. The guy gave me his name and said if i was interested to call back and he could set me up with a deal for 29.95 I never called back. Our bank called and warns me about this 79.69 charge plus the 3.99 charge, they have taken out for four months, that totals around 750.00 to 800.00 from my bank account. This includes a 75.00 nsfunds from the bank. I sent all the product back marked refuse, and after finding out about the unauthorized charges, I called the company and told them I wanted my money put back into my account and they said no, because I had an account even though I had never agreed to an account.

Timothy Feb 17, 2010

Here's a more direct way to avoid such scams --

Acai is an excessively abundant provincial Amazon berry. It sells for $1 a bottle of freshly squeezed juice at any major Amazon city, where something like 400, 000 lbs of acai berry are sold every. The species (euterpe oleracea) grows in the wild and on plantations by the billions. It is a weed species - the very same one used for hearts-of-palm (you know, the cheap $2.00 cans), a product which kills the fruiting trunk.

People outside the Amazon region are paying out the ### for this product, marketed by greedy advertising charlatans. They pay next to nothing to acquire their acai product (most of their cost is packaging), and they artificially inflate it's value, by spinning all this washy BS about it being a "superfood" and having superior "health virtue." These unscrupulous US companies (not the native growers/harvesters) are making a killing because they make 500-1000% profit in many cases. It's abhorrent.

They are playing the ignorant public like a fiddle, all the while giving "health food" a bad name. The puvlic would do much better to be skeptical of anything making such claims. Make every effort to understand where things come from, and what it is. That way at least you'll have some perspective.

• Hp
    hpolascik Mar 09, 2010

i was billed 2-5-10 for a a total of $166.04 for acaiberry detox and colon cleanse. I did not reorder these items and called to cancel on 2-6-10. I was told a shipment had already been mailed and when the shipment came to send the items back for a full refund. I was given confirmation numbers to use to return items. Well today is the 9th of March and no shipment has arrived and no refund.

I am retired on disability disability and cannot afford this expense. I want my refund! Is there anyone that can assist me?

• Er
    ERees Mar 12, 2010

I ordered the free trial for Acai Berry detox and colon cleanse in the UK paying £3.95 each and I never received the product and my credit card was debited twice with £75.26. I rang their customer services who are referring my complaint to their refunds department. I have informed my credit card company of unauthorised payments and non receipt of goods. This is a major SCAM - stay well clear. If you want Acai berry supplements there are many reputable suppliers, don't get conned like me.

• Pr
    priya21 Mar 18, 2010

I ordered this product to "try for 30 days" free for .99 shipping. They then charged my credit card in 15 days NZD 175.64. Tried to call, but representative keep on saying i cant access the new zealand clients or so...my credit card statemnet shows thrice they have charged 175.64 NZD. the terms and conditions shown on the internet which I checked carefully at the time of order did not match what they said on account information that I viewed thus making this trasaction internet fraud.

Cheryl McDermott Mar 26, 2010

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry detox from viv3 ltd. In the add it sai $9.00 postage & handling not 9 pounds, I presumed it was coming from Australia, but worse still when I got my credit card bill I was chared $122.95 that is a rip off. I tried to email them at the address but the email did not go through. Regards Cheryl

• Db
    dbddbn Apr 29, 2010

I was not pleased with the product and decided to cancel my account. Before that took place, the company had already shipped and billed my credit card for the next month's shipment ($79.62, plus $2.38 foreign transaction fee?). I called (877-233-4031) to cancel my account on 11/30/09, and they provided me with an RMA number and a ship to address (3007 Greene St, Hollywood, FL 33020-1037). They stated that upon receipt of the returned product, they would forward to the Refund Dept, and it would then take 5-7 days for processing to credit my credit card account.

On 3/8/10, after still not receiving any credit on my credit card account, I called them back (spoke to Sherri). She had me on the phone for over 30 minutes while she "investigated" the return and confirmed that they did indeed receive it back, and that she would turn in a report to the Refunds Dept for them to process my refund claim. Again, that would take 5-7 days.

On 3/30/10, yet again not receiving any refund, I called back a second time, and spoke with Andi. And again, after being on the phone for over 3o minutes, she told me that she saw the return info on my account, and told me that she would have to turn in another report to the Refunds Dept, because she did not know why the refund did not take place yet. I told her that this was not acceptable and then asked to speak to her management. She turned me over to he Supervisor (Eva), who kept me on the phone an additional 15 minutes while she investigated my account, and she told me the same thing that Andi told me - that she would turn in another report to the Refunds Dept so that it will alert them to process my refund claim.

On 4/29/10, completely outraged because I have not received any refund to my credit card for the product I had already returned close to 4 month's ago, I called back for the 3rd time! I spoke with Jade, and yes - he kept me on the phone for over 20 minutes while he investigated my refund claim. He proceeded to tell me what I had already heard the 2 previous times, that he had to issue a report to the refund department. I stopped him in mid-stream of the conversation and told him that this was again not acceptable and would like to speak to his management. He was pretty adamant at first, not wanting to transfer me over to his management. He finally transferred me to his Supervisor - Bill. Surprise, surprise, he kept me on the phone for over 15 minutes while he investigated my refund claim. Only this time, he stated that he went to the Post Office website to check on the tracking number for the product I returned back in December of 09, and said that it showed that the product was indeed received back, but it was received back to the incorrect Zip Code location. It should have been Zip Code 33020, but the tracking information was 33019. I stated back to him that it should not have mattered that the zip code was incorrect, because it showed that it was delivered to the same STREET address and same CITY and STATE, and that it was received somewhere because you had confirmed that it had been received even before you went to retrieve the post office tracking information. Now sounding irritated, he stated to me that he would ONCE AGAIN turn in a report to the Refund Dept, only this time he stated that he could not guarantee that I would get a refund because 120 days had expired to return the product, and I would have had to return it before then to be able to get credit for my return. At this point, I was furious. I stated that the employees of his company "investigated" my account 2 previous times, and did not detect that the product was shipped to a supposed incorrect zip code location, so it was their fault that the 120 days had expired. I proceeded to tell him that it was not my responsibility to make sure that the product retuned was delivered to the correct dock, specially since you had already knew and confirmed that it was received back, and that it was the post office that made the error with the zip code. He re-stated back to me aggressively that once again he could not guarantee that I would receive any credit to my account, since 120 days had expired. I then stated to him that I will be turning over my purchase account information, their company name and address, and their website over to the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau in my home state and the state of Florida, and then hung up.

Marios Apr 29, 2010

On 31/3/2010 i order for free, that they advertise one Acai Berry Detox and one Colon cleanse.
    I have to pay only shipping 5.37 usd for each.
    AFTER TWO WEEKS AT 14/4/2010 THEY CHARGE MY ACCOUNT WITH 159.96 USD, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. I LOS MY MONEY.

• Dt
    d tanguis Jul 13, 2010

Fullfillment Center
    I have attempted for over 6 months to have this product removed from mailing list. I no longer wish to received this product and ask that you remove my name from your mailing list. I noted this on the product box for months.

My mailing address
    Dania Tanguis
    18051 Club View Drive
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70810 5982

cell phone 225 939 1775

I appreciate your prompt response in removing my name from your Fullfillment Center mailing list.

Dania Tanguis

Nexpin May 02, 2011

On 21st November I ordered free trial samples of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse tablets and paid the postage costs on my credit card. When I received my statement I found I had been charged a further £66.46 on the 25th November and an additional £75.00 on the 5th December for products I did not order.

I have tried to contact the company to claim a refund and ensure that no further sums are taken but to no avail.

Having read about other people's experience with this company I feel a complete and utter mug. I am also concerned that further sums will be taken from my credit care which I cannot afford.

• Gr
    groove Jul 24, 2011

Went on line and purchased the product for Free only pay shipping and handling. I did that for $2.79 which occurred on 6/29/09. I got the package on the 1st and the only thing in it was a pamplet talking about the berries, not shipping bill or fine print, on I'll be charged at a later date etc. Then on 7/7/09 I find that they have billed to my bank account $87.13. I attempted to call the number on the pamplet and get voice recording systemt that says to push #2 if you want to cancel and asks for you credit card again. I then called back and #3 for representative, was on hold for a very long time. Bank gave me another number to call tried that with no luck, though they belong to the same company, then I went on line and found all kinds of rip off complaints for the company finally found another number. 1-866-651-1393 spoke to a guy who identify himself as Tish. I asked for supervisor was told they were all in a meeting because there was a issue about the product, I asked the person if it was because they were ripping people off. He then claimed he could help me, and I stated I wanted to know why they charged my account and that they need to stop immediately and he hung up on me.

The bank indicates that I'm out that $87.13

• Mh
    mhgal Jul 25, 2011

You might be out more than you think. Sometimes there is a monthly charge, so keep a VERY close eye on all of your accounts, and jump on it if you see suspicious charges showing up. It's hard to get your money back when companies do this sort of thing, because they make you jump through a million hoops and make dozens of phone calls to get your problem resolved. It's worth it though, to not let them cheat you out of you hard-earned money. Good luck!

• Gu
    Gunidare Sep 22, 2011

According to the law you must know your entering into a contract for the contract to be valid, hence this is fraud.

I was a responsible consumer and read the terms and conditions for a refund. I did not agree to any monthy charges or agree to join any type of fitness group in any shape or concocked form.

When I called a few days later for a refund, they refused. I explained to David who identified himself as a supervisor, that the terms where not specific and the price was ambigious. I went on to say that they had exclusive control of both the product and the web site. He asked me what I wanted...A refund was my answer!

They gave me a RM to return the product but I doubt they will issue a refund. Had to close my accounts to prevent further access. Will contact FTC and BBB for more results...

Gailes Sep 27, 2011

My wife ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse for shipping and handling charges only. She did not read the fine print at the bottom of the page that say's you are agreeing to a contract that will continue to supply you with the product at $87 dollars each unless you cancel. I canceled within 24 hours but they stilled charged my visa the shipping and handling charges. I finally got the correct web site and again canceled after seeing my account was still active. The customer service number is apparently in Spain and it is totally useless. While you are on hold, you sometimes get connected with another person with a complaint that is also on hold. It is close to impossible to cancel you subscription with out closing you visa card so they can no longer charge your account. They are using Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Oz names illegally. This is nothing but a consumer trap.

Resolved unauthorized credit card billing

I made an order that was FREE, but I had to pay for the shipping and handling of the order. That was $3.95 that I allowed them to charge to my credit card. They charged me an additional $87.13 without my knowledge. I called them today and spoke to a supervisor named Eliza and she assured me that me account will taken care of and them money will get credited to my account. She said that they get a lot of these calls. This is a scam and people should be aware of it.

Johnsaigon Jun 28, 2009

I have recently had the same experience with unauthorized charges to my debit card for $87 that my bank sensibly declined to honor. I have another unauthorized charge of $35 that I am pursuing for refund.

This is a scam operation and the TV chnnels that allow promotion of this and related products from this company should be made aware and requested to remove it from its commercial viewing space.

J R P
    Davis
    CA

Resolved fraud - billing issues

This is a scam. Basically my story is like all the others i've been reading on this site. It all started on 12/23/2008 and i've yet to hear a peep from anyone. I finally filed a complaint with the better business bureau and was told yesterday 3/10/2009, that my file was closed due to the "company" not responding to all of the complaints against them. I have also filed a complaint with the consumer protection folks, which is the only thing left to do if the bbb can't do anything.
I can't believe that nobody can help all the folks being scammed out of their money. $87.13 might not be a lot to some people but it's my hard-earned money and I don't think this brian weiss character (Contact person for fwm labs) has the right to have it.
I really hope there is some resolution for everyone out there. I'm so angry that I will continue to fight this. I've also learned a lot about my bank and the way they process investigations for unauthorized charges.
Do not order anything from these people. They shut down websites and email addresses faster than water going down the drain!! The customer service people are also horrible and they will lie to you. If you ask for a supervisor, good luck, you never get one. The longest I waited for one to pick up my call was 56 minutes.

anamesmama Dec 17, 2008

I ordered the Acai Berry Detox on 12-1-08, I got an email confirming my order and said it was on the way, and if I did not cancel in 20 days it would automatically bill my card $12.82. I got the product in themail on 12-6-08 and immediately canceled the future orders by phone. On 12-16-08 I checked my account and $87.13 is being removed from my account. Now if I remember all of my lessons my mother taught me that is stealing.

Kathleen Bartosh Jan 09, 2009

I ordered a trial offer of Acaiberry for $3.95 & received. I was charged on my credit card on 12-02-08 for this trial offer of $3.95. I received my credit card statement today 1-9-09 & there are 3 more charges on my statement. I received a bottle & returned it on 1-3-09 & CANCELLED. I have 3 charges that I never ordered. On 12-16-08, for $69.95 - 12-17-08, for 87.13 - & 1-3-09, for 91.08, again never ordered or received. I want these cancelled & taken off my credit card NOW!!!

Carol Hern Jan 12, 2009

The number to cancel the trial offer is invalid and I have days to do so until my account will be charged. Have read the same complaints on this site for others that have been duped; can anyone offer a suggestion that worked for them.

• Tx
    TXBlueEyz Jan 12, 2009

Cancel the card you authorized the shipping charge on. How can they bill you than? Based on all the complaints, they will regardless. Might as well bite the bullet, cancel the card and lesson leared.

• Ce
    c. edwards Jan 13, 2009

Same as all the other complaints. Got the free bottle, got charged $88.00 for another bottle I never received. Is there any way to get a refund???

P/O about Internet Scams Jan 14, 2009

I was too ripped off by the company. now I have spent 2+ hrs on the phone over the last two days of me attempting to get my refund. I was hung up on and lied to during my attempts. I was charged the 87.13. they claim I have a refund with a cancellation code, but I don't believe it.

Janet caraballo Jan 21, 2009

I order some diet products in november from FWM laboratories located in Holywood, FL. after my 14 days trial they keep charging me from my Bank Account, when i call to cancel before the 14 days free trial, they have charge me $83.98 since then.

• Co
    Concerned Consumer Jan 22, 2009

The company, FWM Laboratories, d/b/a Acai Berry Detox appears to be committing Internet fraud. Please take the time to file complaints as follows:

1. Florida Office of the Attorney General by visiting here:

AND

2. Federal Bureau of Investigation by and through its Internet Crime Complaint Center by visiting here;

jim Jan 26, 2009

This co. is a scam from the word go!! when you reach their "customer service" dept as it were they are in no way helpful...WILL NOT!! transfer anyone to their billing dept...they continue to send their product, after being told not to, and of course continue to bill for same with out permission...someone smarter than I needs to look at this disgraceful company...i want my money back!!

mikebiehle Jan 27, 2009

The offer is for a 14 day free trial. They wait over 30 days to make the first shipment and bill your credit card twice for $87.13. The customer service rep says that your 14 day trial is up, they billed me for the first bottle and the second bottle which will be shipped within 7 days. I demanded that my "account" be cancelled and notified my credit company of the fraudulant charges.

• Mb
    MBAUGH Jan 29, 2009

i placed an order for a free trail and never received my product and was charged the first time 3.95 the second time 88.00

tall girl Feb 03, 2009

I was also ripped off. And they also took more than the 87.13. They took out 88.00 even. Now I'm wondering if we can get a class action suit against this company. I ordered on 1/11/09 they sent it out 1/21/09 I received it 1/26/09. And they charged my bank on 1/27/09. This a very disreputable company by all the negative feedback they have no intetion of making a good name for themselves. I called the customer service number and they said they would sent a email confirming my cancellation. Big surprise ~ they didn't so I called again and spoke to another person named Jack and he sent me a confirmation of my cancellation. I also asked to get a number to their accounting dept to insure my refund and was told they don't have a phone number. Ok we all know their lying. So I asked how they get ahold of the accounting dept and was told by email so I asked for the email address and I shot off 2 emails and what a surprise the email address comes back as undeliverable. I am of the mindset that if we get together and email the attorney generals office about the practices of this company that they will investigate. Maybe this will also help ACAI BERRY DETOX to discontinue their decitful practice of fraudulant charges, misrepresentation of free trial and extreme delay of mailing out the product so late that it never has a chance to be cancelled before terms and conditions.

Jay Z Slim Feb 06, 2009

If you are trying to actually speak to a live agent, and you purchased the Acai Berry Detox or Cologenix product from FWM Laboratories, INC or Cologenix in Florida, and the number given to call is 866-949-0138, then call this number instead as it goes right to their billing department. This number really works and they were able to find my order information - 866-931-6791. Tell them that you are contacting the Attorney General's office, the Better Business Bureau, and the FBI to look into their deceptive internet commerce practices and that you demand a refund and cancellation. I also recommend that you cancel your bank card and shut down their buying power.

needs answers Feb 06, 2009

i was over charged 83.14 for this product, it was advertised free trial offer. when i tried to contact them they cancelled an on going order i never placed, but the person on the phone had no information on how i could contact anyone to get a refund.

• Ru
    Ruth Ann Feb 11, 2009

I places and order for the trial offer of Acai Berry and without my approval they have sent more with out my authorization. When I acall their phone number I am told that the answer wait time is from 3 to 5 minutes. I have held for 30 min. every time I've called and never gotten through to them. I have had to cancel my credit card to get them to quit billing me. Ruth Ann of IN

• Ho
    Howard Fornof Feb 12, 2009

Received a free bottle and I advised them I did not want their product. but, I keep getting the pills in the mail. I have tried to return them with no sucess.
    I do not want their product and will not pay for what I did not order.

I need to contact them I have be over charged three times for $268.00

call me 2483203329 or email [email protected]

laura freeman Feb 17, 2009

i ordered a free sample of acai berry detox and have been falsely billed for 268.00.

my email is [email protected]

cathy Feb 21, 2009

Have called the phone number did receive cancellation number-but was told i would get an email from their refund department as to what to do with the product--it has been a week and no emai--tried to call number again and got never ending music . I to was surprised to learn that you wud be charged before the 14 days was up--the product made me dizzy and sick to my stomach--they should reemburse all that have tried it--

• Cu
    Cutnup1 Feb 23, 2009

I ordered the trial (60 Capsules) for $4.99 and then cancelled my order. I was still sent the 60 pills but then my account was charged $78.46 without me authorizing this. I called the company and they had the audacity to act as if they didnt know what I was talking about. I have since filled a clam with the better business bureau over this matter, because they are getting rich by charging innocent people for nothing!!!

• Te
    Teresa Shallenberger Feb 23, 2009

I saw their add on the internet and purchased a free trial bottle of the acai berry detox. I only was required to pay shipping and handling of 3 dollars and some odd cents. I received a call shortly after ordering the product, asking if I wanted to buy anything else. At that time I told them I had not received the free bottle and had already paid the 3 dollars for the shipping and handling. I told them that I was not interested in any other products or purchasing any more of the acai berry detox. I only wanted the free bottle that I paid for. I also received one more phone call of the same topic, which I replyed the same, I did not want anything else. I just received my credit card bill of $174.26. I called the company and asked what was going on. I asked repeatedly to speak with someone that could speak better English because I could not understand her. I did not get anywhere. They billed me 87.13 for each bottle (they sent me 2). I did not authorize this nor did I want this. I told her on the phone this, but it did not matter.

debra Feb 23, 2009

This company is ripping people off !!!

debra Feb 23, 2009

Advance Wellness Research Inc is ripping pepole off on this Acaiberry product. You can not get reach anyone to cancel at anytime.

• Az
    azladyj16 Feb 27, 2009

I ordered a supposed free bottlel of Acai Berry Detox for $5.95 which they charged my account for immediately. One week later, they charged me an additional $87.13 for nothing. I have neither had the chance to cancel this product nor have I received anything more than the one original bottle of this product. This is a SCAM. I now must put a stop payment on my account to ensure that they do not extract anymore money from me.

Jody Mar 01, 2009

This is still happening! It just happened to me, too. I hope that these complaints will lead to the closure of this company. I sure learned my lesson.

Carolyn Grubb Mar 02, 2009

I asked for free sample which with shipping & handling was not free. it was?? 3-4 dollars. well, when my credit card statement came, I was charged $87.97 for one bottle and $87.97 for another bottle. I had not authorized any other shipments and when it came to my address, I did not open it. I just wrote "return to sender" on the outside and placed it back in the mail.
    I want everything stopped. no more!!!

kat Mar 02, 2009

call 888-273-0308

pat Mar 02, 2009

I, too, ordered a sample and paid 4.00 shipping and handling. Also have received two more bottles charged to my account - not authorized. I finally got through to a number and cancelled. However I am on the phone right now with another number which also charged to my account and have been waiting for 1/2 hour. Apparently lots of complaints about those selling acai berry.
    Something needs to be done!

Beth Mar 06, 2009

I, too, have recurring charges for diet pills and was unable to contact the company to unsubscribe. My solution was to report my credit card as "stolen" and my card company assured me that the diet pill distributor will no longer be able to charge anything to my account. Hope this helps a few people!

donnie melton Mar 10, 2009

Before reporting your card as "stolen", call 866-949-0138. This is the other 24/7 customer helpline of FWM lab. They have helpful representatives in this line who could help you cancel future shipments of Acai Berry products.

• Ih
    I have been scammed Mar 10, 2009

This company charged my cedit card an additional $87.13 and I never even received the trial size offer that I paid for.

• Ge
    George Agopian Mar 17, 2009

Ordered trial bottle of Acai Berry Detox. Was charged a delivery fee on March 3rd, received shipment on March 12th and charged $87.13 on March 17th (5 days after receiving package). I tried calling their phone number only to reach recording.

In addition to being charged the two days that I took the capsules resulted in pain sensations in my toes and fingers. Once I stopped the symptoms went away.

Taken8129 Mar 19, 2009

We too were taken for the $87.13 on 3/17/2009. I added a complaint to the one with the FL Attourney Generals office. Case l09-3-1041.

Jennifer Key Mar 20, 2009

My daughter purchased acai berry detox supplement sample online for a minimal amount then was charged $87.13 for nothing! when she called the number associated with the charge on her account no one answered and there was no way to track the charge. please put a stop to this!!!

• Pe
    Peaches Mar 24, 2009

Cancel after daugter told me it was a scam and never recieved anything!!! My account got debit 2 times 83.00 3.00 1.95 still!!! I will filing a complaint could you tell me where to file where I get progress!!!1Cant get them on phone does anyone have number to get thru????????

• Br
    brina Mar 26, 2009

I ordered Acai Berry Detox on 3-20-09 and recieved it todayand I just happen to get online and noticed the add that had grabed my attention had the same pic of the women but the name was changed. The same blog posts just different names so i looked into it futher and found this website and i am glad i did i was able to cancel my card before any charges where made to it! NEVER ORDER THINGS FROM THE INTERNET unless you know it is legit! if you realize you have been taken call right away and cancel your card dont wait to try to get in touch with someone. then file a fraud clam with your bank, they will get your money back for you!

Jane Mar 28, 2009

I ordered a free trial of the product. I have been charged 87.13 which is unauthorized. I do not want the product and will have my bank return the charge to the company. I do not wish to order any additional products from FWM or any of their affiliates.

dawn werth Apr 03, 2009

I ordered a free sample was charged the shipping and then two weeks later received no product but a charge for 87.13 was taken out of my debit card account. I dont want the product and want to be reimbursed the 87.13

• Jj
    JJM Apr 04, 2009

I just got off the phone with someone at the number 866-955-4108 (the fourth number I called) She gave me a cancellation number. I have paid the $3.95 shipping charge for the trial offer, But I looked on my bank statement today and had a charge for $87.13..That's when I got on the phone. I'm going to be doing some reporting to BBB or anyone else I can. No more free trial offers for me.

jenpen Apr 12, 2009

did you ever recieve a number?? i sure could use it, i am still losing 87 bucks a month and im on month 4 and no supply was ever recieved not even my free trial!

• Ra
    RAH Apr 13, 2009

I had the same issue...still trying to get it resolved since February this year. Recd a 2nd unauthorized charge on my cc statement this month. THis company needs to be reported to Better Business Bureau and investigated

namin Apr 14, 2009

Total scam artist . Charged my account 12 days after ordering kept packaging and dialed the num on envolope got someone on the phone said they would return my money but reading all of these complaints not going to hold my breath cancelled credit card also. If anyone is thinking of trying a product like this wait till it is in stores. At least you can get your money back from Wal Mart and it will be alot cheaper.

• Ab
    abbypina Apr 14, 2009

Wish I read this before I stupidly ordered this crap! 79.99 charged to my account. I later found out I cannot take anything like this due to health problems I have. they will not refund my money... boy am I angry

Tony Chambers Apr 15, 2009

recieved first order then second can and I had order cancelled but now another shipment came and plan to get lawyer if they do not stop now.

• Kb
    kbj Apr 17, 2009

I too am regretting I ever tried the Acai Berry Detox free trial. I know have several charges on my credit card and have never ordered any of it. Buyer beware - -no STAY AWAY from this dishonest company.
    Don't make a castly (time and money) mistake!

• Rd
    rd2009 Apr 23, 2009

I dont know you and the same thing happend to me I am lodginng a complaint with the BBB please spread the word and talk to me if you can my email is [email protected]

• Rd
    rd2009 Apr 23, 2009

we are lodging a mass complaint system to the BBB please join in and tell your side RD

• Ad
    Ada Apr 26, 2009

I order a free sample of acai berry paying only $4.95 for shiping and after 1 week I was charged for 87.13 when I vever recive any product. I think sample is a sample they are continun doing fraud whiy people, please some body can help to stop this kind of fraud.

linda carbisiero Apr 28, 2009

I also was charged three seperate charges 59.95 each time and got nothing not too mention the gave my information to other companies who also charged me for nothing they should be sued!!!

MadaboutAcai Apr 30, 2009

I called to cancel this product the same day I ordered it after reading all the complaints. Someone from the company called me today to confirm my order and to send some colon stuff...Once I told her that I cancelled my order I was hung up on!!!...This place really is a scam and I have already called my CC to let them know that if I am charged for this item I will be filing a complaint...

• Un
    Unhappy May 01, 2009

I wanted a trail only. I have high blood pressure and no where in the ad. Mention any precautions. When I recieved the bottle I saw the precaution. Also I recieved another bottle plus I was charged $174.26. This is not a free trial. This is fraud! I want my money back! I will give the products back.

• Ts
    t. sperandeo May 09, 2009

The same as all the other complaints listed, ordered products and terms and conditions were unclear. Charged shipping and handling then charged for product. When called they cancelled any future products being shipped which we were unaware of but are not willing to refund our money.

• Wi
    WILDCATPA May 12, 2009

A number of charges other than product billing.The charges ranged from $0.05 to $2.33. When I called for a RMA # to return the product, an explained to the customer service rep., that, I was returning two bottles .The customer service rep. neglected to inform me that I would needed to ship each bottle seperately . Each with its own RMA # . One product item was credited to my account, but would not send back the second product item.

g allen May 13, 2009

For a "free" trial, it has cost alot of money. My credit card was automatically charged $87.13 within 2 weeks, for product I never wanted or received

sue kay May 13, 2009

There must be something we can do to this company. They are ripping people off. If you cancel then that should be that. Acai should be taken to a tribunal court and everyone given back their money.

• Ag
    Agnes Knight May 15, 2009

Want a more hassle-free transaction? Call 866-949-013. They'll offer several solutions regarding consumer problems. They won't keep customers waiting for nothing. I canceled my own subscription a month ago. It happened fast and easy.

Momof3 May 16, 2009

I cannot speak to the product, but I would never purchase it after seeing multiple sellers' advertising tactics.

While checking the weather on www.weather.com, I clicked on a link called "Acai Berry, Side Effects" showing "www.acaihealthtests.com" underneath. It opened a page where "Melissa" was reporting the results of a "controlled, independent" 14-day test of the side effects of 20 acai products. The entity responsible for the testing, number of persons tested, and methods of testing are not disclosed. They do note that none caused side effects and state that "as a public service, they must warn us that only 3 provided real results, with Acai Berry Detox as the best performer." I'm no genius, but it was clear this was not like any other independent study I've ever seen. The site tries to further legitimize itself by including posts from people who've tried one or more of the products. (Lo and behold, the Detox works best when you add the Cleanse...)

These posts are intended to look real, of course. There are a few misspelled words here and there and personal notes from one poster to another (one poster agrees with a previous poster on the acai berry greatness and then comments that she likes the first poster's blouse shown in the picture). There's a pastor saying that with God's and this berry's help, he will lose the weight. Just to show how real the comments are, there are even two posts from skeptics testing the site ("Test - if this shows up, I'll know the comments are real" ). One poster's nickname was even "Skeptic, " just so you'll understand the intent.

Because the comments (especially the skeptics') seemed contrived, I decided to test it with an easy post (just in case there was a moderator). As soon as I submitted, it appeared to show up, but I noted that only mine included a response from the site - "Thank you for your reply, Order here." When I tried to navigate away from the page, I was assaulted with messages offering a discount, telling me there was a live salesperson waiting to chat with me online about the product, etc.

The extra note in just mine made it fail the "smell" test. Could it be a trick? I retyped www.weather.com in my browser and it was still there. Maybe real people could post there? But that message thanking me for my reply and beckoning me to order with just a click was still there, too. Things were still a bit stinky...

I'm no techie, so I may misuse lingo here (please forgive), but it seemed that the sight had locked onto my IP address and knew to show me the page displaying my post. I had one more trick to try. I logged into my desktop at work using our virtual private network. Essentially, while I was using the same laptop at home, I had changed my IP address to my work computer. Back to www.weather.com, link to article...wanna place a bet here? Of course I wouldn't be posting on complaintsboard.com if I had good news. As I expected, my post did NOT show up. As the "independent" reviewer and tester of this site, my perception is that the posts are fake, and therefore I would expect no better quality in the advertiser's product.

While I'd love a pill to work, and acai actually may (as I said, I haven't tried it), I would never order any from a site like this. It's ironic that directly below the links to the various acai "scam alert" threads on complaintsboard.com, are two more links: "Acai Berry Detox Scam, " and "Acai Berry Scam Exposed, " both of which take you into sites where other products are being hawked as the only ones that performed at all, beware of the others. Crazy - scam risk on the page where we're trying to warn others about scams!

All of our mothers told us, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Drats, but I'll keep my money, thanks.

John Floyd May 20, 2009

After subscribing for a free sample plus shipping, I've been billed twice and probably a third time as I write this. Attempts to contact them are frustrating to the point you give up. Talked to them in person and told them I didn't want their product was just trying the free sample. I don't think they spoke enough English to understand.

Jodi Delveaux May 22, 2009

I ordered a few trial bottle for $2.79. I did receive the bottle but 4 days later a bill for 87.13 showed up on my bank statement. I didn't even get a chance to open the bottle. When i called them they said it was all in the terms and agreements, only thing is I received the offer in e-mail form and there was not spot to view them. They will not refund any money. What a complete rip-off.

Diana May 22, 2009

I also got free trail and paid the $3.95 and within what they said was my trail period I was charged 87.13 The web site said that there is a 30 day money back guarantee. But all the customer service rep said is that the fourteen day trail period was up. It is very unfair to start a trail period before you even get the product. I feel that I will not trust ordering any product like again. The company should be sued for play of words.

Karen May 25, 2009

I too ordered this product but didn't recieve it until the last few days of my "free Trial" period. I was alas on vacation when it finally was delivered and called to cancel the day I got home. Alas I was charged for the first month 87.13 and then I was charged again the next month 87.13 after having talked to someone who assured me he would cancel my order. I am still fighting this charge with my credit card and have sent back the product.
    I am curious though did anyone have any postivie results from this product or was this just one of the scams, as I didn't receive it in time to do the t rial I have no idea if it works.
    Carol Stream, Il

Jeff Jeffrey Jun 02, 2009

I told opp. at time I ordered product not to put me on a regular subscribtion this is a onetime order, recieved three (3) btls chg'd 3 times have called many times to cancel an reverse chg's (nothing)
    This company is a scam and a ripoff jeff jeffrey [email protected]

Roni Jun 02, 2009

Call your bank and cancel the card! I called the number for their billing department, 1-866-931-6791, and it was disconnected, or no longer in service. Good Luck.

• Ll
    l. lasher Jun 06, 2009

this is a complete scam. failed to list contraindications for use on order. billed $80+ dollars w/o authorization.

Kathleen Jun 08, 2009

I'm dealing with the same problem. they have charged my account for the $3.95 shipping and handling a few days later they charged my credit card an addt'l 87.13. again this month they took out another $87.13 and no product to return or number to call. any ideas or information with getting my money back will be appreciated

Linda G Jun 09, 2009

I just found a charge against my c-account with out authoritation, listed as clean life. I was not informed of a monthly charge or membership either in writing nor verbal. getting in touch with the company is a laugh! will close out my account to stop charges! do not order acai berry detox...

Pat Jun 09, 2009

I, too, was tricked into the ACAI BERRY DETOX, your free trial is 15 day supply, but they send you a 30 day supply and if you do not return within the first 14 days, you are automatically charged $87.13. Please read the terms and conditions, that are in very small print.

Bob Jun 10, 2009

Go to this site everyone and fill out the form with the address for Acai Dtox and it will go to the FBI.

Bob

calewis05 Jun 11, 2009

I too fell for this scam, I ordered the acai berry detox and within the 15 day trial period I called cancelled, well I thought I cancelled. A couple of days later I was charged 87.13 for their product I called and told them I had already cancelled and they said they didn't have any record of it, so I told them I would see them in court bacause I had phone records to prove it. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and Florida State Attorney General. I have also found a lawyer that is preparing to file a huge lawsuit against them, everyone who has had this problem needs to go to acaiberrylawsuit.com and join the efforts in bringing this company down and getting their money back.

• Tj
    TJay Jun 11, 2009

I also fell for this scam. after calling every number I could find β€” on my bank account, on the package they sent me, all the numbers on this site... I finally called my bank. they told me I could dispute the charge on my debit card, but that didn't mean I would get my money back. she said to cancel my debit card and get a new one. what a mess. word to all of us... do not get free trials. they are not free!!!

milton buckner Jun 14, 2009

Good point given by the first consumer. Never ever ignore small print indicated on the terms on conditions. That's where most consumers encounter problems regarding payments. I also messed up with acai berry before. I called 866-949-0138 and my subscription was canceled. I was so relieved.

Elba Acosta Jun 14, 2009

I feel that I can relate to your post since the same thing happened to me. I remembered calling them within the scope of the trial period. But they company said I didn't cancel. I realized I was in huge trouble. I searched in the internet and found this no.: 866-949-0138. Based on the site where I found it, it's also a fwm helpline.

Anna Jun 16, 2009

saw ad on Facebook for free sample, got sample then a week later my card was charged for $87.13. product came with a customer service # 866 949-0138

• Le
    Leonor Chavarriaga Jun 16, 2009

Me too taking money from my account
    I signed up for a free trial of acai berry tablets and had to give my bank details to pay for postage.
    Unknown to me in small print it said if I did not want to carry on receiving these tablets and paying for them I had to cancel by phone.
    As soon as I realised I emailed and phoned and was promised...

This company stol my money it it the danger company

Stanford A. Byrd Jun 20, 2009

This company has stolen money from me by wrongfully charging my credit card. I was to receve 1 free bottle to try. I haven't receved it insted they have charged my credit card several times for bottles I have not receved. I do not want there product now that they have stolen from me. I want my credit card account creited ffor the ammount that they have stolen from me.

• Av
    avilacampbell Jun 22, 2009

I too have been charged by the AcaiBerryDetox company ...once for a charge to cc for the shipping amount of 6.78 but today following a review of our cc account ..we have been charged an additional 137.88 from this company...no authorization given and no luck when phoning the company at two different 1-800 numbers...
    Frustrated but I did report to our cc company and all will be handled from here...

N in Indiana Jun 22, 2009

I totally agree, acaiberry detox is a complete ripoff! I wasn't given my 14 days to cancel before they had already slapped me with an $87.13 charge, they have told me that it will be refunded in the next 2-3 days but I won't hold my breath since all the rep could do is repeat his script over and over. and I don't know where this 15 day thing came in because I know my receipt tells me I have 30 days to cancel! I knew when I ordered that I shouldn't have done it I wish I would have listened to self.in my book all this diet crap advertised is total scam & rip off... stay away from it.

Bennie Mcconnell Jun 22, 2009

How come this company got hold of your credit info? Remember that things sold online aren't really free when you have to pay even for the shipping. Call fwm at 866-949-0138. They'll help you solve your financial issues.

kerryokee Jun 23, 2009

i have been charged and scammed as well with this product..i need to get with other people who have also had this happen...to file a class action suit against this company and its affliates.. please contact me @ [email protected]

• Mc
    mcex Jun 23, 2009

Also, you can let fwm know your problem by calling 866-949-0138. I was also devastated when I realized I was ripped off by this company. I called that no. and everything went fine.

• Gb
    gburns Jun 23, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I was disappointed when this company charged me with almost $100. I called the no. indicated on the bottle, it was 866-949-0138. Tried a couple of times and got through on the third try. I told them what happened and they finally granted my request to cancel my subscription with them.

Sarvan Jun 28, 2009

I had bought online for the trial sample of the acai berry detox .I was charged £ 3.75 for the shipping purpose. However i ceckd my account statement aftr few days n saw another transaction of £ 74.71 without my conscent.
    Is this the way the company can withdraw money from any one's account? this is absurd.its fraud. is there a way to stop this?

• Se
    serenity5 Jun 28, 2009

I experience the same thing with acai berry the product does'nt work and they charge your account without your consent

schewn Jun 30, 2009

I have been ripped off too, in May. I was charged $82.31 for the Acai Berry stuff on 5/20. I was told to return it by a friend who has tried the Acai stuff. I called the number on the website where I ordered it and got through to someone who gave me a mailing address in Roselle Park, NJ (I don't have it on me now); I shipped it back with a letter demanding a refund. That was over a month ago -- no refund. A charge of $89.31 appeared two days after the first one from Network Labs. I had just had some bloodwork so I assumed it was that, but then last week I was charged $89.31 again, and this time the company was listed as Health Net Purchase. I called my bank and they gave me two different phone numbers, 877-835-3441 and 866-215-5942. Both go to the same company that claims they do customer service for Nature Pure. I've called twice -- they say they are "escalating my claim" and that I will hear in 24-48 hours, but it has been eleven days since the first call and nothing. Today they gave me a mailing address, Nature Pure, PO Box 2061, Sandy, UT, 84091.

I am glad I found this page -- I hope we can organize some kind of class action against these people. So far they've stolen $260.93 from me; I returned the Acai stuff and never received anything else, yet the charges have continued. They tell me that my account has been closed, and I will not be charged in July, but I don't believe them.

As I write this, I have been on hold waiting for 866-949-0138. After holding for at least ten minutes, someone picked up. I said "Hi, I got this number from a website..." and he hung up on me. I was put into a crazy voice mail loop for a couple of minutes, then disconnected. I am waiting on hold again.

I will post any update from this scam if I ever get through to anyone, but so far I am not getting anywhere and am seriously planning to contact a lawyer.

demm Jun 30, 2009

i was scamed too. shame on rachel ray and doc oz for advertising this product!!!

schewn Jun 30, 2009

The 866 number above is part of the scam -- they cannot help.

M Robby Jun 30, 2009

This company has a deceptive fraudulant offer for a free trial that ends up charging your credit card before you have had a chance to evaluate the product. There are numurous complaints already about this company. When you call to try and get a refund they wont give you one and hide behind the small print in their terms and conditions

• Hi
    HIJOS3 Jul 01, 2009

I like everyone else fell into the site, saw a "free 30 day trial? pay shipping and handling of 3.95, requested teh trial on 6-15-09 so I did. I received the product on 6-19-09*and already on 6-30-09 I was charged 87.13. I cld customer service to cancel the order and they said they will cancel future orders however the trial was for only 15 days... so I told the rep sio if it is for 15 days I am still within my trial date as I did not get the product until 6-19. the rep response it has already been charged nothing else they can do. but no future order will be shipped.

kerryokee Jul 01, 2009

hi everyone...ok so i have found an attorney who will handle a class action suit...i am going to make a chat room where we can all get together and talk about how to do this.. as to date i have cancelled my cards and recieved new ones..the bak has told me that they are overwhelmed by frauds with this company.. i have also been in contact with the states attorney's of in the 17th district of florida.speak with brandon...they have an open case on this company and anyone that is on the list will be compensated if damages are recoverd. you can contact me @ [email protected] will post chat as soon as i get it up...hang in there we WILL fight back on this company...

kerryokee Jul 01, 2009

this is the chat room ive set up for us to discuss a class action suit against this company...

kerryokee Jul 01, 2009

i need to know if anyone has experienced any medical problems due to this pill...please contact [email protected]

• Tu
    Tumlinson Jul 02, 2009

I called the company today and received an RMA number from someone in India. Though the terms and agreements do say that they'll charge you for a month after the 14 day trial if you don't call them, they do not really give you 14 days to try the product. It says the product must be returned withni 14 days to get a full refund. This is bogus! "Try the product for free, just pay the small shipping charge" should be just that, a small shipping charge.
    I would suggest that everyone who has ever tried this product or felt defrauded by this company contact they're better business bureau. Whether or not it makes a difference or not as far as the terms and agreement is not the point. This call will help others to stay clear of this product and this company.
    Oddly enough I received the colon cleanse 3000 product as well and when i called them to cancel they told me I was on my last day of my 14 day trial and that they would cancel my order immediately and I would just need to return the product, no RMA necessary. The question now is will I see a charge tomorow.

DT
    Oregon

• He
    herky69 Jul 02, 2009

Can you spell scam artist or rip-off artist? I can!! it's spelled acai berry detox. these deadbeats ripped my credit card off for $88. oo. I called for a $3.99 trial bottle of their crap which I received about a two weeks later. I was checking my card account a couple days later and seen where they charged my card for $88. oo. I called them and told them about the charge and they stated that my 15 day trial period was up and that they charged my card for the full price since I did not cancel in the 15 day period. I tried to explain to the #s that I had just received the bottle had not even opened it and was not aware of the 15 day period. she said that it is clearly noted on their web site. I told this brainiac that I had called the order in by phone and was unaware of this policy. she said they had the right to charge my card anyway. this is a warning to anyone who may buy this crap from this creeps. don't!!!

• Am
    AmyLynn Jul 10, 2009

Please take heed in listening to each of these complaints! This company WILL charge your account BEFORE the 14th whether or not you receive the product! I had called and cancelled the subscription before the 14th day and STILL received the charge! Do not order unless you have the extra money to be taken out of your account! Its is NOT a "risk free" trial..nor is there any guarantee to give you your money back if not satisfied! You WILL be ripped off...and wont lose all the weight they claim you will lose either!?

• Up
    upset! Jul 13, 2009

Scam!! do not order this, you will be charged atleast once for $87.13 if not more before they will cancel. I ordered the free trial for 3.95 s&h on 5/19. on 6/5 and again on 6/22 they billed by debit card 87.13, another 1.95 & 2.00 s&h and 83.18 when I called to cancel I was on hold forever and then was told they would submit the request for cancellation and send me an email confirmation with the cancellation policy, after 2 weeks and no email I called back and held forever again and was told the same speel when I explained this is what I was told 2 wks ago she said she would transfer to a supervisor, yeah right, basically I got the run around from her too. here's the deal you order and have within 14 days of shipment to cancel but there is no way to cancel within the 14 days and after the 14 days you are billed and again 14 days after that they ship you another bottle and bill you again. once you've been billed is when you can cancel with no refund. they've got you. this is awful and they are full aware of what they are doing. shame on me for being so trusting and shame on them for being such crooks!! look at the website, they know just what they are doing and how to scam. this is stealing and ripping people off!! its not just one company either, you order from 1 company, then they have a distribution company, and then a customer support company to take the calls and as far as i'm concerned they are all in on it together. not to mention lord only knows what the pills are made of, they gave me headaches and nausea. no thanks! unfortunately, I learned the hard way, and my complaints and action will not stop here don't let yours either. let's come together and stop this!!

Gloria Feliciano Jul 13, 2009

Just ordered a product and realized that they would debit my account 14 days after and I do not want to proceed with this order. I have been trying to get someone to cancel my order before they mail it out and has been terrible. No one knows people on the phone seem to be from another country which they do not understand english. Very rude. And I want to just cancel this whole thing. I have been on the phone trying to do this for the last hour.

relang Jul 14, 2009

The company sent a trial of Acai Berry Detox and charged for shipping. Then charged $87.13 for the bottle 3 weeks later. They stated that in the ad it said that if the trial wasn't canceled within 15 days I would be charged the full amount. I didn't see that stated anywhere.

They are a scam company and should be stopped.

• Ms
    Ms. Johnson Jul 17, 2009

I ordered the Acai Berry Detox and quoted a free trial, but had to pay shipping and handling of 3.95 and was charged two separated different fees of more than the quote. This transaction was processed, but never received the product.

• Ht
    htecrnck Jul 17, 2009

I recently got a full refund by getting my bank involved. I disputed the charge because I had canceled the order 10 days after I received the trial and the bank contacted the company at 888-895-1159. This will connect you with a human and then you can explain to them what has happened. Be sure to get their agent number when you talk to them. Good luck. I also had to cancel my bank card and get a new one issued.

• Dc
    dcogan Jul 20, 2009

Order Acai Berry detox for shipping for 30 days. Shipping posted to my credit card on 7/1/09 and on 7/06/09 they charged my credit card for the monthly fee $39.95.

I cannot reach them by the 1-866-949-0138 number. It is never answered.

I now have to cancel my credit card & lose the money they took!

D Cogan
    Biloxi, MS

acaiITHINKNOT! Jul 24, 2009

The exact thing happend to me except mine was a little more, I just had enough for the trial and I made that very clear. So when I got my statement I was charged an additional 33.00 on top of the unauthorized 87.10! I am on hold right now as I am writing this and have been on hold for about 10 minutes now! I doubt Oprah would approve this.

check frist Jul 28, 2009

place order on 7/11/09 received it on 7/25/09 and was chared 87.13 on 7/27/09 with a 15 day free trail. by the time i got the product to my understanding i had 15 days to try it not so they send it to you late so that they can charge you but when you place a phone call they make it seems as though it's your fault so take it from a person that was scam don't do it.

• Pi
    Piedade Rocha Jul 30, 2009

My bank has informed me that the company, Viv3 is trying to charge and additional 74 pounds on the free trial of Acai Berry Detox, above the postage and packaging charges already paid to them. I would like to find out the reason why Viv3 is charging this additonal 74 pounds on the free trial. my email address is [email protected]

Mombrat Jul 30, 2009

I also fell for the 15 day trial offer. I ordered the product on 7/15 and received it on 7/28. Imagine my surprise when I was charged on 7/29 for the full purchase price of the product. When I called they said that the trial period starts on the day you order, not when you received the product. I am returning the unused product and my account has been cancelled, but from what I've read here, it may be a long time before I get the refund.

Naive in Canada Jul 31, 2009

I wish I would have done my research better. Lesson learned. My credit company was excellent. I have sent a registed letter with my cancelation notification and returned the unopened products I did not ask for. My CCR company advised they have reversed all but one of the 3.95 shipping charges (no product charge as yet) and they will assist me as long as I have proof of my cancellation (hence registered mail). Keeping my fingers crossed this works. Life is full of lessons. I thought I was smarter than this. sigh.

Others beware. Scam artists always hit you where you are vunerablel!

Linda G Aug 01, 2009

So what can be done? Id there FDA or someone we can complain too?

Dianne05 Aug 05, 2009

I signed up for a free trial bottle of acai berry detox, wt. loss product. . Unauthorized credit card monthly charges and product sent. I went to cancel product and false phone number listed. Unable to cancel charges. I am going to contact my bank and put a fraud alert to try to stop charges of over $87. mo. The company that lists on the label is : Acai Berry
    Distrobuted by
    FWM Labratories
    Hollywood, FL 33020

• Ha
    HARRIS MAYFAIR Aug 07, 2009

This company deducted over 126.00 from my account with bogus dates and various amounts. I have requested cancellation on July 31, 2009, yet they have not replaced the funds in to my account, and are continuing to deduct money from my account.

I want this to stop, and the money replaced.

• Aj
    Ajetta Aug 10, 2009

Ordered the Trial 7/25/09-Never received product. Never received email confirmation! Credit card Charged 87.13. Hold time on the bogus # 866-949-0138 35mins. Very Intense Anger. There has to be a way to stop this Scam.

Bijou Aug 12, 2009

I would like to lend my voice to this chorus. I also fell for this. I was offered (and paid for) a "free trial" which did not show up until two weeks later and I was charged $87.13. This charge hit unexpectedly and caused my account to overdraft (eventually, my bank account went over $200.00 in the hole).

I got an 800 number for the company from my online bank statement and waited for half an hour on hold until I could speak to a representative. I explained that I had not received my fee trial, though I'd been charged for the full price. He was very rude and told me it was my fault for not contacting them. He offered a refund, but only after I mailed the product back.

I asked to speak to his supervisor. I was told that the supervisor would just tell me the same thing so there was no reason to speak to him. At this point I was very angry and told this person what had happened to my bank account. I also explained that I was not been able to access the website (which I got while wating on hold via a recording), which required a password that I was never issued. When I asked for one, I recieved a false password. I was not able to read the terms and conditions, review the details of my account, or contact anyone to cancel the account.

As soon as I could, I contacted my bank. Thankfully, my bank is very serious about fraud and theft and the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and kind. The 87.13 was reimbursed, along with the overdraft fees. She said it was an international company (this may be important for your legal proceedings) and she'd dealt with this kind of thing before. She agreed with me that this situation was very shady and seemed like a scam. She also told me to go ahead and mail the product back, but to send it certified mail, so that someone had to sign for it. That way, the company could not refuse to refund the money based on an argument that they didn't receive the returned product. I also had to deactivate my bank card and get a new one so the company could not charge anything else to my account...which, unbelievably, they tried to do!

My advice, if you are still trying to recover money from this horrible company, is to report to your banking institution that you did not authorize these charges, which you didn't. Your agreement was to pay for the trial (or shipping for the trial) and then the monthly supplements. However, you received no trial. The haven't upheld their part of the bargain and you cannot be expected to uphold yours. Also, they've taken money for a service or product they did not provide. This is theft or fraud.

I hope this helps and that the legal suit goes well. Please let me know if I can help you and post your results. I'd like to see hoe this turns out. Good luck.

• Cr
    critz40 Aug 12, 2009

I also ordered the berry detox along with the colon cleanse, which both did absolutely nothing for me! Then I got 2 more bottles of these products that I didnt oreder or want!
    How do I get this to stop???
    no phone # or anything to call or write!!
    Help us all with this scam!!!

• Kb
    KB in Indiana Aug 13, 2009

Wow! This company has to be stopped. They are stealing money from people and they also lie about the terms of "trying" their product.
    They offer a 99 cent trial for 10 days and then you wait 15 days to get the trial. In the meantime, they charge your bank/credit card with the full price of the bottle - $82.31. I am still trying to get my money back. It is an out and out scam. Please don't be fooled by this company.

maggimoo Aug 13, 2009

I ordered a free sample and paid the shipping, one month later ai received another package which I did not want, after numerous e-mails I was finally given an address in China to return the product, I was asked if I would like to keep the product at a lower price to save the harrasment of posting I declined and returned the package. I have now on the 10th of Luly had £64-21 ($99-90) taken out of my access account.I would like to be re-embursed my money. this was Acai pure charge made to Eliteperoffer208-591-6153 Cyp thank you Margaret Sutton

[email protected] Aug 14, 2009

i ordered the berry detox and colon cleanser for the free trial offer. I was only to pay shipping and handling.
    now my card is charged 87.13 and 83.95 plus and international charge. i called and cancelled but no reply yet

Debdabble53 Aug 14, 2009

I ordered a sample and now have received and been charged for 2 months supplies which I did not order!!!
    How do I stop this?

saltshaker128 Aug 14, 2009

For anyone getting scammed like this, which happened to me earlier this year, the first thing you have to do is go to the bank that issued your credit card and file a complaint with them to stop payment on those charges and any future charges from that company, and then get them to issue you a new card. They will do what's called "hot card" the card you used for the purchase scam. You will be without that card for about 2 weeks until the new card arrives. In the meantime, the scammers will not be able to get your money if you DO THIS IMMEDIATELY! If they already got your money, complain to your card issuer that this was a fraudulent and unauthorized charge that you want reversed. They should do it for you once you explain the circumstances, but you will have to sign the paperwork for the transaction to take place. I also urge you to keep copies of and forward all the information to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the local State's Attorney's Office of Consumer Complaints. (Each office may have a different title than that, but it's what they're supposed to do that counts.) There may also be offices within your individual state governments that handle consumer fraud complaints and they will need all the pertinent information you can give them, so be certain to document every detail for them that you can. They'll need phone numbers, names, website URLs, date and times of calls and orders, even addresses, if you have them. Also, if you want to buy a quality Acai Berry supplement, I can recommend a reputable website to buy from. It is (minus the asterisks that I added and change the bracketed word to the actual symbol) *www.*bioinnovations*[dot]*net. This is a great website with wonderful, potent products that WORK, from a reliable, knowledgable, Christian medical doctor who is a cancer survivor; he also has a television program I've been watching for many years now. Their products are top-notch and first quality, I can vouch for that!

Carol Lynn Z Thomas Aug 14, 2009

I also cancelled this when I was charged the full amount for a free trial. I then received another shipment today. When I called, they indicated my order had been cancelled. You cannot get to a person to get the refund!

Shirley Draper Aug 14, 2009

They sent 3 bottles and we didn't order them. Please take my name off of any of your products that I ordered from you as they didnt work. They added pounds instead of subtracting them. I wish to have my name removed from both the Acai Berry Detox and the Life Cleanse.I DONOT want either of these products sent to my address.

shelia rogers Aug 15, 2009

I ordered this product on line and two days later I relized that my checking account had been charged 39.95 for the colon product that I did not order. It has been a big fight for them to understand that I did not order this. I can not find a customer service # or a link to customer service to speak to someone. This is the biggest bulls**t I have ever experienced.

pati45 Aug 16, 2009

Shelia, I totally agree with you, it is a rip off- a big time rip off. This is a very big operation and I can not see local law enforcement stopping it. They are in so many countries it will have to go world wide to get justice. I have been since May '09 trying to get a refund. I ordered a 4 month supply with money back guarantee and have gotten nothing but the run around. I would suggest you keep track of people you speak with and times and dates. Most I have spoken with seem to be in other countries. The one American I spoke with in the beginning assured me my refund would be given as soon as the product was returned to them - no refund.
    I purchased this Acai Berry tablets from Viv3 Labs because Dr Oz was indorsing it or it seemed in the ad he was

If anyone has started a class action against them please let me know I would like to be a part of it.

Mrs Ruth Abbott Aug 16, 2009

Took £73 out of my account on 12th August without my permission, it is unclear if I will get this money back I have made a complaint through my bank and this is going to be followed up. I have had to cancel my card.

Warning to anyone do not purchase this item once they have your credit card details they will take more money out so the trial is ot free

jennblue Aug 16, 2009

Ordered the .99 cent trail. I never received and I was billed another $85 for another bottle. I have had to cancel my credit card and obtain a new one in order to get them to stop charging me. I have tried calling multiple times and get a busy signal. They are a scam and a rip off!!!

C. Assef Aug 16, 2009

I ordered the AcaiBerry Detox from 3007 Greene St.
    Hollywood, FL. 33020 on April 25, 2009. I paid for a 4 month supply $173.90 total. My body could not tolerate so I returned the vitamins with 30 days.
    To this date I have not received a refund. I have spoken to at least five different representatives from this company that have assured me that I would be refunded withis a few days or a week.
    Do you have any information where I can go to solve this problem?
    Celia

C. Assef Aug 16, 2009

See previous comment!

• Tr
    trish burns Aug 16, 2009

hi, i just recieved in the mail a second bottle of acai berry detox, and i didnt want any more. as you have deducted the funds from my visa card i would appreciate the money to be returned as i will send back the product. please contact me on the above number to let me know what to do. much appreciated. Trish Burns.

• Ar
    ariboni13 Aug 16, 2009

i had to cancel my credit card to stop them from being able to make further deductions. in the meantime, i have disputed all their payments with my credit card company and they are going to investigate. do the same!! they have already taken hundreds from my account, and all i received was one set of supplements.

• Tx
    Txdodg7680 Aug 17, 2009

check your checking account as you may have been charged for those bottles. If you paid S&H for a sample bottle . They have opened an account on you. Contact your BBB office FTC and Attorney generals office if you have been charged for this.

Boo 123 Aug 17, 2009

Ordered A FREE Sample and my credit card was not only charged for 87.13 but also the shipping. I was on hold for 20 minutes and finally hung up. I have tried to email the company but no one will answer my emails

Tom Brown 5561 Aug 18, 2009

I agree, I cant get a hold of anyone or use the website to cancel the product. They told me I had until Aug 20 2009, and it is Aug 18, 2009. The product did not work as well as expected and I want to cancel any further shipments.

Tom Brown

Shahine Aug 18, 2009

I have tried to cancedl my order of Acai Berry Detox, but it's impossible. The phone number given is never answered, I was put on hold for 15 minutes, then disconnected. Unauthorized charges have been made to my credit card. I have reported this to the BBB of Florida.

• Ab
    Abcdefg123456 Aug 19, 2009

I wish I had seen your posts before I got suckered in by them! Thanks to a add on WEATHERBUG...they should have to remove all scams from their advertising.

I ordered the "FREE" sample on 7/30/09. Come 8/14/09 it still wasn't here. So I cancelled my account with them. The product arrived on 8/17/09 - on 8/19/09 I was doing online banking...only to find my account had been charged the $87.13. I called them immediately. Only to find that I didn't cancel within 15 days of the initial order, so I must therefore pay for it. Now if I want a refund I'm suppose to return the product to them. WITHOUT EVEN TRYING IT!

I had tried the juice, liked it, thought the pills would be easier. Had no intention of not staying with it. But NOW after seeing how they scam people I want NOTHING to do with their company!

Bosworth Aug 19, 2009

I never got an order # for further corespondance and the phone # for any needs ( check on order, cancel order, speak to a cous. rep. ) was always out of order. Try the live chat, it worked and I got this phone #1-877-248-6166. Whoever reads this pass this # along there are many people in need of some real help with real results.

• Jj
    JJF Aug 19, 2009

I purchased the Acai BerryDetox tablets from the internet ( i only signed up for the tab) but I was unaware that they have actually gone ahead and billed me for something i didnt purchase - the Focus Cleanse ' something 'n for $118.63 USD on my credit card. Please be warned about your purchase on the net.

• Tj
    tjtracy Aug 20, 2009

I have been charged three times for the one time I received a trial version. These people are nothing but scammers!!!

NIKKIFOX Aug 20, 2009

Do not buy! no one picks up phone... can not return product... this is a scam... cancel the credit or debit card you used to make purchase... before it is too late!!!

• Pr
    prophecy Aug 21, 2009

i ordered the trial bottle and i didn't recieve any information about what it would cost after the trial period.Then i recieved two charges of 87.13 on my bank statement.One for the Acai burn & one for the Acai detox.Trying to contact this company is like pulling teeth with pliers.I still need to send another bottle back but i don't have the return information.Do not deal with these people they are impossible to deal with.

• Lu
    LucyK Aug 22, 2009

I saw an ad to try this product just received the samples β€” now without my authorization my bank account card was charged $87.13 twice with out my permission. they will not answer the phone to speak with me on this matter. I don't want the product and feel I shouldn't be charged without my permission.

Catherine Kingsley Aug 22, 2009

I agree-it happened to me but I did get a refund-what a scam!

Suparna Aug 23, 2009

This is ridiculous scamming. I have never order for the supplement and now i have been charged over and over again on my credit.

VIRGINIE Aug 24, 2009

I am really gutted, a company who has taken money from credit cards and there is not a telephone number for contacting them. 2 lots of payment of £73.73 plus £1.50 card charges. how can I get my money back. I work hard for every penny I earned. focus cleanse and natureberry are the two company, I beleived are in cyprus.

• Mh
    mhhhh. Aug 24, 2009

alright i did the same thing for only 99 cents. and i odered it and havent goten it... i dont know what to do. im on hold now... someone help?

Debbee Aug 24, 2009

Go to the web site where you ordered the product (google the name until you find it) click on the "terms and conditions" in tiny letters at the bottom of the page and you will discover why you and almost everyone is feeling scammed. Unfortunately, we are so excited to be getting something for so little that we do not research the conditions. Also the ads mention NOTHING about the length of the trial period. You will read in the terms and conditions that you have typically 15 days to call the customer service number (included in the "terms and conditions") to cancel your order. If you fail to call withing the trial period you have agreed to purchase the "free product" sent to you and you have contracted to purchase another every 30 days. This is mind boggling but they sort of have us over a barrel

Gloria Perkins Aug 25, 2009

Acai Berry Detox charged my bank account twice and they said I had 15 days . but they went ahead and took money out of my account by credit card without my permission. I even canceled with them the second time but, they still drew money out of my account. I tried to reach them but to no avail. I think its a scam. Gloria

tired of being controlled Aug 26, 2009

My niece has been trying to close her account with Acai berry company. She has not had any luck. I believe this scam is used with Dazzlewhite.

Do not accept any free samples. They charge your card later.

Ronka Aug 26, 2009

I was suppose to pay $3.95 for this product. I actually got charged $87.13 the first time and $119/02 the second time. Called to cancel my account and the company gave me a hard time. I want all of my money back. I didn't even get the product.

Mechaudi Aug 28, 2009

Naureberry Viv 3 Acaiberry-lifecleanse.com are thieving robbing tikes,

I order the free trial only paying post & Packing of £3.95 eachitem and i have now discovered £74.73 x 2 has been taken from my bank and there is nothing we can do, there was no "TERMS & CONDITIONS" shown anyhwere and it is not on the papaerwork either, iy is so disresprectful to the genuine companies we all work hard for our money in this current climate the people that work for these guys are no better, and to be able to do nothing about having unauthorized payments taken from your bank is disgusting

• Bt
    B Tickle Aug 28, 2009

i was drawn into this sittuation along with many others were focus cleanse drew substantial amounts of money from my account without my knowledge i"e how can you go from paying £3.25p to paying £74.00 and nearly £80.00 pounds without my permision i class this as theft as i was completely unaware of there made up rules!

Berry scam Aug 29, 2009

Cannot reach anyone by phone to cancel products. Did not receive what they offered in trial. First time I called cancellation number I heard someone cursing at what seemed to be another phone respresentative about what to say on the phone. I do not want this product, nor do I want my credit card to be charged.

• Cu
    CustomerServiceDept Aug 29, 2009

I am sorry but please do not give out your credit card information if you do not wish to be charged.

nisa viveiros Aug 30, 2009

i wont to now why they charge same money from my account (73.73 pounds) because i dont order anything. i wont my money back

Shill646 Aug 30, 2009

i had the same problem try 1-866-976-1123 at around 3:30 central time. I got someone in about 2 min. that number u had i sat on hold once for 45 min. i would not send the product back if u got it because u most likely will not get ur money anyways

towngirl Aug 31, 2009

The information that we found out about this company is that the owners name and addess is Barry Folger at 314 E. Dania Beach Blvd, Suite #117, Dania Beach, FL 33004. The billing departments direct email address is [email protected] so if you have made a purchase and found out that they charged you $87.13 which is $39.95 for an additional product and $49.95 for another additional product that you did not athorize and are not ok with. Go to www.yourordersupport.com and cancel your order and/or call 1-866-949-0138 just to make sure it is canceled by choosing the second option. Then go to www.myordersupport.com and get as much information that you can about your order such as your order number your rma numbers adn most important your cancelation numbers. Have the person tell you why you were charged let them know you did not approve such an order after waiting for a response and have asked all you can print off the conversation. Fax a copy of your bank statement with your account number whited out and receipts if you have them to one of the numbers above. Also email your concerns to the billings department. and if you really are upset send another copy of your bank statement, reciepts, and a personal letter with your thoughts to the direct owner. All this should help you get your full refund. If you do recieve products return them with the rma numbers written on the outside of the box and with shipping confirmation (meaning someone has to sign to get it) Find out what the cheapest way to ship the products would be and be sure to keep the reciepts. All these copies and stuff can be good in court if your angry enough to sure for them staling money without your permission. thanks for reading this I hope it helps.

• Df
    DFRNT 1 Aug 31, 2009

Ordered the free 15 day trial. Had 87.13 deducted from my account. called and cancelled. Automated system said it had not been shipped. When I called in for credit they said it was my fault because the free period was not from the day I had received the product, but from the day I ordered the product. They didn't even ship it until after the 15 day trial period. They would not issue me credit.

• Pp
    P.Payne Sep 01, 2009

I also ordered Acai Berry Detox trial sample which was supposed to be free. Well today when I opened my credit card statement I found where Acai Berry out of Hollywood Florida had charged me $82.46 two different times on this statement. I called the company and they agreed to cancel one of the charges but claimed that the fine print on the site where it was ordered said you had 14 days to cancel your membership or you would be charged every month $82.46. This was BS!! I read the fine print and no where did it say this in any of the fine print. I have received two bottles of Acai Berry Detox from this company and have not opened either of them. I am sending both of them back to the company and want a complete refund! Why would the offer say free if you were going to be charged $82.46 for each bottle?? This is a ripoff and just want to warn others before they get caught up in the same thing. Beware!!
    P.Payne, IN

• Tl
    tlb64 Sep 07, 2009

I was led to believe that I was paying for shipping only, and going to receive a free sample. I have been charged $126.30, and have received 2 bottles. I stated on the order that I wanted no other transactions on my credit card other than the $3.95 for the shipping. I am also having a hard time getting thru to the company to stop thses transactions.

Miss K. Thomas Sep 09, 2009

I purchased a trial bottle of Acai Berry Detox capsules for which I paid £3.67. On checking my account today I notice a further £74.73 has been debited from my account from this Company without my permission. What action can I take?

Scammed Acai Berry Detox Sep 11, 2009

I also fell for the Acai Berry Detox scam. I received a call right after I placed my order, I thought it was the same company, asking me if I had tried the product and did I want to extend my order. I told them no and to cancel any future orders. Two weeks after I placed my order I received the Acai Berry Detox and a charge to my credit card. I called the number on my statement to find out what the charge was for and I was told that since I did not call within 15 days of my order, that I owed the money. I did not even receive the product withing 15 days and I thought I had cancelled my order.
    This is a case of buyer beware. They have the cancellation in fine print buried deep in their web site away from the order form.
    Very deceptive and should be illegal. They should be required to state that your free trial is not free unless you cancel within 15 days of placing your order. I do not think many people would place orders.

james III Sep 12, 2009

I have cancled after one week and was still charged for there product. They have kept charging my account until I closed it. For a total cost of 186.00 with a 3% ISF charge. This was for a free trial. It's mostly caffeine

• 45
    45 woman Sep 15, 2009

i'm just giving you a phone number that my mastercard gave me for this company to cancel my account 02031399027 ring this no. and tell them you want to cancel.

Naive in Canada Sep 18, 2009

Well the registered mail came back and I resent it to a new Health Science address in the UK. This time the package was recieved. I also spoke to a person at 416 900-1137 (for canada) and she gave me cancellation numbers and I requested a full refund as all the product has been returned and accepted by a Mr. Phillips.

Now I have to wait 30 days to see if they refund the $$ and if not the CC will get involved and dispute the charges. At least I have a paper trail.

Naive in Canada Sep 18, 2009

Additional information if you need to fight for your refund
    While I purchased this product, the terms and conditions were not available at the time of checkout. As I referred to them afterward, the terms and conditions clearly state that within thirty days, you may request a refund. This is found on the FAQs page on the viv3labs website. Here is the link to that to verify this: http://viv3labs.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=26&nav=0 . Here is exactly what the policy states:
    * 1. You may receive a refund of any Product that you ordered up to thirty (30) days after Your order is placed.

* 2. Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the product, as delivered to you, is defective. VIV3 reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in VIV3’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.

* 3. In order to process your refund, you must supply VIV3 with Your name and delivery address. If you provide us with insufficient or incorrect information your refund will be delayed.

* 4. Depending on the bank that issues the credit card, your refund can take up tothirty (30) days to appear on your credit card statement. If you have any questions about whether a refund has been issued by VIV3, please call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 080 8238 9891 or (+44) 2031399027 outside of the UK.

* 5. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable"

Your policy CLEARLY states that a refund is an option. There is absolutely no reason why a refund cannot be placed. Your website clearly states this.
    Additionally, your services make it extremely difficult to locate and read your terms of service at the time of checkout, as many other customers have noted. Further, as your website offers a refund as an option for the consumer, I am not afraid to take action using the Consumer Protection Act based in the UK, which will entitle me to a full refund of your product. I have already contacted the appropriate personel regarding this, and should a refund not be given, I will take further action to ensure that Viv3Labs (or Health Science or Natureberry or Vitalityclean does not receive payment, as it is fraudulant to note that you refund customers if you refuse to do so. My credit card company has noted that these conditions are enough to prove credit card fraud by your company

gary andruchow Sep 20, 2009

this also happened to me I also recieved more product that i ordered and was also charged on my credit card, I disputed this to my credit card company and they resolved the issue for me
    gary
    gunn, alberta
    canada

gary andruchow Sep 20, 2009

Watch what you purchase, lot's of scam's

• Nj
    Njcf54 Sep 24, 2009

I called the company to complain that I was charge for the original "free" trial when I did not have the time to try the product. It had been held up in customs and had only had the product for 14 days. They said my 15 day trial started from the day I placed my order. VERY MISLEADING. Because I did not cancel it, I was charged the full amount on my credit card of over $131.00 Cdn. My credit card company said they were having a great deal of trouble with exactly this with Nature Berry and that I would have to contact the company directly. I did so and was told it was too late to cancel. My 15 days were up and that I had to pay the charge. I immediately cancelled any further shipments from them. I did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling of trust, so I called my credit card company again. They told me the safest way to ensure that I was not charged anything further was to cancel my credit card. I did so immediately.
    Watch out for these people...they are using every loop-hole and tiny print in the book. I know it is buyer beware, but this is ridiculous and I am on the hook for a product that doesn't even work!
    I've never been caught like this, and thought I was reasonably savy with my e-mail purchases. Just goes to show that even smart people can get caught. Lesson learned!
    Njcf

Stacey1309 Sep 25, 2009

i have the same address on my bottles. i received acai berry and life cleanse and i paid $8 for shipping. i have had 4 withdraws for my back account that are $137.70. and now i dont know what to do..

• Ar
    aruascam also Sep 25, 2009

From CVS site - free trial offer - pay shipment only - phone number to cancel is bogus - terms and conditions in VERY fine print only if you look for them. I ALWAYS ignore these offers but because it came up after clicking on CVS, com I trusted it.

ronnie02118 Sep 27, 2009

Hi all,

i had the same problem with this company. i paid 1.99 for a free trial and a week later they charged me 79.95. I said i might just try the product and see what happen a week later another 79.95 was charged to my account. i would like for all of us to get together and file a suit against this company.

Robert Harvey Oct 01, 2009

Please stop calling my phone number. I cancelled the order and I don't want anything to do with this product or this company.

Robert Harvey Oct 01, 2009

this comment needs to be made in another week after we see how it works out.

• Za
    zaid A Oct 02, 2009

I ordered Acai berry detox free trial and they send me 2 bottles of it ... charging $178 to my credit card . When i tried the product, i gained 9 pounds just by taking 6 pills in 3 days . DO NOT TRUST this product ... ! It has ruined my fitness ... ! Before taking these pills, i had reduced my weight by 20 pounds in 2 months by work out . and now again i am back to square . Do not do the same with yourself

• Lu
    lucher Oct 05, 2009

I ordered one bottle of Acai Berry Detox on a 14 days trail free plus 99-cents for shipping fee. Few days after I received the order, $86.40 was charged on my debit card. When I tried to call their numbers, they put us on music...no option menu. I need help on how to file the complaint with New Business Bureau. Email me at [email protected]

bobtheman Oct 05, 2009

How many people are going to fall for this crap? Acai is no more special than orange juice.When will you people learn to stop falling for every scam health food out there? Just eat healthy. There's no magic pill to help you.

talamaja Oct 07, 2009

i to had the free trial and have had 2 payments taken from my bank account, both £76.86, all i had in the bank was my child benefit and have now gone over drawn, can anybody please help me get my money back, i'm on benefits and can't afford this i now have no money for the rest of the week what can i do???????

pam lewis Oct 08, 2009

Ordered free sample and paid $3.95. Received product in 10 days and then had a charge of $129. put on my mastercard for another age-defy product not ordered 2 days later. Can't get a hold of the web site, the customer service line does not work. What do I have to do ? I bought this because it was on a Rachel Ray web site and it seemed okay.

ben zigger Oct 09, 2009

I think the reason everyone thinks this website/company is thought to be a scam is because people just do not read. I placed an order about 2 months ago. It did arrive 3 days late BUT i called and they extended my trial period by 3 days. I took time to read the whole web site's conditions and knew that the regular price is 79.95 after the trial. I did call and cancel due to the fact my doctor said I should not take it because of my high-blood pressure. I called the number that was on the bottle and had to hold for about 10 minutes to cancel. (the only part that was a little frustrating) I think its sad that this company is getting such harsh reviews due to peoples' inability to fully read and understand what they are agreeing to. go back on and look for yourself but this time READ.

jILzY Oct 11, 2009

yeah I've only got a couple of days left to go till they charge my debit card and I've just rang the customer service number and it ain't even the right number some lady from noel leeming answered who knows where but now that I've read all these comments i'm going to cancel my debit card today. So much for ordering Acai berry and the colon cleanse waste of my money and having to renew a debit card!!!

eliz3535 Oct 12, 2009

I fall into the scam as well. I was charged 4 times in my card because their "regular repeat order" and "15 days account cancel" tricks. I've phoned them and their customer service is extremely bad. Anyway, I'm going to lodge a complant and request for refund as the product doesn't work on me at all...

• Tb
    T Bowman Oct 13, 2009

I can't believe these companies get away with this.

• Nr
    Nrs mel Oct 14, 2009

Cancel your credit card as quickly as possible... they will continue to charge you don't even bother calling them or email... cancel you card cut your losses now.

missymiss Oct 18, 2009

i also got this product a few dayz ago and after reading all these complaints i definetly just called them 1-866-949-0138 and canceled my subscription or whatever it is. I spoke to a man named Jason and he pulled up my imformation and canceled it and gave me a comfirmation number. So hopefully i dont get charged this 87.00 you guys are talking about i will be pissed.

• Lo
    Louski B. Oct 19, 2009

I authorized a $3.95 debit to my account. I just checked with my bank and there was a charge of $79.95! I did not authorize this amount. When I got the bottle, it had a seal on the bottle, but, the paper lid was open! This is a huge rip off! I want my money back.

Michelle Te Maro Oct 22, 2009

Oh my god! Ive been charged estimated $500 for two seperate orders over the space of two weeks. Ive lost the envelope from the first lot of pills they sent. Ive tried to contact these people but are uncontactable. Im shaking now because its been a month since ive paid any bills my nerves are shot and i dont know what we are going to eat tommorow. Im shattered.

• Ks
    ksc061000 Oct 22, 2009

This is complete CRAP! This is a huge scam and these are horrible people and I hope someone screws them over just like they did me!!!

STrue Oct 22, 2009

Same thing happened to me

STrue Oct 22, 2009

The first product would have been the trial, the additional shipments are the actual shipments. Type the name of the product in a search engine and it will probably take you to the website with a number.
    Beware the additional charges that might be on your card because they sign you up for online diet journals and you have to cancel those seperately!

• darcyloo Oct 23, 2009

Oh my god what a horrid company and to steal all this money of people thanks for the advice above

R.ORNESS Oct 23, 2009

I agree we need to stop this im out a couple hundred sent the stuff back and now they say they didnt get it I changed my account what a lesson and too bad for the legit companies they r victims too lets go get em

REILLY Oct 23, 2009

I have fallen for the same trick... quick weight loss.. free sample on p/p
    So far they diped in my a/c total 166.08... I am sick over it as I told my friend
    And she also got caught.. I have read all the coments... but is there anyone
    Giving us advise on how to get back our money... these people should end up
    Behind bars... maz ireland

Bev Brooks Oct 23, 2009

Was billed $86.42 on my credit card, for something I did not order!!! tried to call the number on my statement but no answer!!! very unprofessional!!!

Falcon64 Oct 24, 2009

on 2 seperate occasions my card was charged 79.95 with the ISA feee of .64 cents even after I called to cancel before my free trial was up!! 160 dollars for a 14 day trial is BULL!!! One transaction came through as oberry the other came through as wellnesslab. Beware this is a major scam! Would like to get involved with any class action suit going on [email protected]

M R ROTT Oct 24, 2009

I have the same problem with them. how did u get it taken off the credit cared?? I have bneen calling and emailing and they keep telling me that I signed up. I never signed up for anything other than the acai berry 30 day supply and I sent it back.

My email is marcytoo6eforu @aol.com/ please respond

• darcyloo Oct 24, 2009

Will you tell me what the BBB is please, thanks

MARIA FE TAYLOR Oct 26, 2009

This company taken my money from my credit cards. I'am not order this Product, they avertise free sample and i give my credit cards number and now they taken my money 82 POUNDS with out my authorised is not good.

Maria Fe Taylor

disappointedmrs Oct 27, 2009

I ordered a free trial agreeing only to pay 3.99 for shipping, I received the product about 2 weeks ago but today I noticed a charge for $89.00 and my bank charged me another $25.00 for overage charges. how do I get my money back!!

• Mm
    mmm45 Oct 27, 2009

Call your credit card company!!! Your credit card company should know they are scammers!! My company actually called me when they saw the charge come in they are denying all charges from this company!! If your credit card company won't help you than you need a new credit card company. In the very least you should be able to do a dispute for the charges that will take it off of your account, until your dispute is processed.

I followed all the rules, called to cancel, got RMA# for return, I even used delivery confirmation for my return and they tried to charge my account anyway.

• Fi
    Fifi123 Oct 28, 2009

They refunded me two payments! I had to phone them; they gave me a cancellationnumber and promised to refund. But afterwards I received an email in which they told me that I should have cancelled earlier. Not by writing (which I did two months ago), but by telephone: nr. 00442031399104. I was very angry and told them that I was waiting for dismantling of their firm. Then I got an email "However, as part of our customer care, we strive to provide excellent customer service and would therefore prefer to resolve this issue by granting you a refund for the additional product that has been sent to you for an amount of $119.02 x2." And they did.
    To be sure, I cancelled my creditcard.
    Good luck to you all.

• Pj
    PJatrick Coyne Oct 29, 2009

By asking for free trial you are signing up for Well ness labs and addditiional charges. The wellnesslab charges $79.95 for less than a month of service. or no service at all.

• Gw
    G Waretini Oct 29, 2009

I have just been charged over $340 on my credit card for the second month. I have each month called and spoke to someone in a call centre in the uk and have been given a cancellaltion number. I have been advised I willnot be charged again. I have so far paid this company almost $700. from what has been noted on these complaints it sounds like I might have to cancel my credit card. I called my bank last night and they advised me not too and aremaking a complaint to the banking association, hower if more money comes out I will be out of pocket again. a hard lesson learnt. please I hope no-one else makes the same mistake I did.

• Kr
    KristiLee Oct 29, 2009

I ordered the "free trial" which I never received, so I cancelled the order so I wouldn't be charged again. 2 months later they sent out a shipment of the product and charged my card $80.10. I called them to complain and they said to return it to get a refund... which I did... but now they're saying that I didn't get a return authorization number, so now they refuse to refund my credit card! even though they have the product back! this is the biggest scam i've ever seen.

DebRF Oct 31, 2009

I have the same issue the s ample and a couple of weeks later unauthorized charge for 87.13 I thought someone stold my account I closed it filed stolen report did not know where this charge came from. There should be laws against this. on top of that unemployed, so my money went for things I did not know anything about. DEB

DebRF Oct 31, 2009

I think we all should put this company out of business

• Yv
    Yvonne Kunkler Nov 01, 2009

I have received a jar of A. Berry tabs for $79 having not given permission for this.
    $82 have been deducted from my account. How do I stop this?

Bitoonio Nov 02, 2009

I was told I would get a 30 day free trial. Then when my credit card came I was billed 79.95 plus .99 cents. for the Acai Berry Detox and same price for the Colon Cleanse for a total cost of $163.32. I called to company after taking 3 days of supplements that I was getting sick and I wanted no more sent out to me. I was told that I would not be charged other than .99cent shipping.

But my bill came anyway. I have not been able to get any customer service. Left on hold for 45 minutes and I finally hung up.

Mishkeoo Nov 02, 2009

After taking advantage of a free trial of Acai berry detox and Lifecleanse, the company has sent three further packages eithout confirmation of orders, authorisation of credit card payment or opportunity to cancel orders.

thegame999 Nov 02, 2009

I purchased the acai berry detox and it said to just pay the postage and nothing more as it is a trial product.. I did and i got charged $123 AUD.. There was no where on the site that stated that price..This is all a big scam!!

If anyone can pliz advice where i go from here, that would be much appreciated.

• Fe
    Feeling Foolish Nov 04, 2009

Hi Trish,
    Have you had any luck contacting this mob yet?
    I keep trying to ring the nuber on the invoice, but nothing. I don't really understand the #44 in front of the phone number. Any bit of enlightenment would help.
    I would advise you to cancel your card, as they just continued to take my money direct from my account 4 times!!! ( over $600 all up) and i am still recieving the stuff - just got a new pack in the post yesterday. Who are they billing for this one? Your guess is as good as mine.

marilyn Durgin Nov 04, 2009

I ordered a sample of Acia Detox for the shipping fee. I received it and after taking some I had severe intestinal problems. Decided not to take or order anymore. This morning after reviewing my charge card I found that wellness Lab a/k/a FWM Labs, 2040 NE 163 Street, North Miami Beach Florida 33162 was the scam artist that had charged my card 87.24 for another month, I have not received the product andf when I called them they said they did not have me on record. We should all do something together, this is fraud, unlawful advertising and highway robbery. [email protected]

• Ba
    Barbara Raile Nov 04, 2009

this company sent a free sample of these pills, now i have received another lot costing 82 pound I did not authorise more tablets, unable to find email address to cancel these tablets, what can I do?

gleni73 Nov 05, 2009

bobbert Nov 05, 2009

The add said to send for free trial. I did and paid my $3.95. My free bottle came. Then my account was charged $86.00. I did not receive another bottle. My free bottle cost me over $90.00. When I try to call I am put on hold for hours. They tell you to use the live chat on there web site. Can not find that either. The BBB should be notified of this rip off.

• Br
    Brenda Reno, Nv Nov 06, 2009

Hello I ordered the acaiberry detox on Oct. 26th< I was told that I would receive it on Oct. 30th. when I still didn't receive it as of Nov. 5th, I called the number to ask about where it was, knowing that they start the trial from the time you order. They said they would give me an extra 10 days because of the delays in shipping. I then found this complaint site, and decided to call them back and cancel my trial, they did, and gave me a confirmation # for cancellation, I also asked for the person's name that I spoke to on the phone. Today, Nov.6th, I checked my account just to be sure nothing was charged besides the .99 cent shipping, and that was it. (It may have helped that there was no other money in the account, lol!) anyway, I decided to call them back again, and ask them for the cancellation confirmation number again, I wrote down the woman's name I spoke with, they gave me the same number again, and I also recorded the conversation on my phone, just in case I have any future problems. I would recommend that you do the same, record all calls, if you have to, tell them that you are recording the conversation, if it is required in your state and have them state there name, verify your order, etc. then take them to small business court, or start a class action suit, you have enough people on here to get one going. Good luck! and thank God, I caught it in time.

moonheart1 Nov 09, 2009

Offered a .99cent fre trial. Order cancelled and nver received a charge of .99 & 79.62 was charged to my account. Upon trying to reach the company, yu get put on hold. Trying to reach there website only gets yu another order, though they claim it is a way to contact them by e-mail.
    Suzie Chapman
    10865 White St. #19
    Sun Valley, CA 91352
    818-771-9732

• Es
    Essiev Nov 13, 2009

I signed up for a trail sample of this Paid for that they just kept coming at 86.42 a pop. I have tried to cancel several times. It is true they do not answer their phones. I did get through awhile ago with a cancel number of 20522846 I am going to call my credit card company and put a restriction notice on this company. It is a scam do not get in to this program if you want to get scammed
    Esther

• Si
    Sidneymoo Nov 13, 2009

Trading Planet Ltd advertised the Acai Berry Detox for £3.95 special offer.But one month later, I received another supply without my consent at a charge of £82.95. I have phoned my Bank straightaway and found that they had passed my account details to other company which had already debited my account for £74.00 for some skin care product, completely to my surprise.PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ( Trading Planet Ltd) .

angry33 Nov 13, 2009

I have returned the product and i see i have charges too on my act do anyone have the number to call to cancl this fee

poed mom Nov 15, 2009

you got that right i have been on the phone with company for ever this morning and i am furious my bank was even on the phone 3 way and they still didn't refund the money at that time.

What did you do

poed mom Nov 15, 2009

1-877-233-4031 it worked for me today - i don't know if i will get a refund but its worth a try

Thomaswalker2000 Nov 16, 2009

I fell for the same scam I keep getting the run around about my refund they say i Got a credit back on my account but my bank said that is not true They Got me for over 100.00 bucks Does any one want to do a class action law suit ?? I do but don't know how. My e mail is thomasray2000[email protected]

• Ri
    ripped of by haojie988 Nov 16, 2009

You need to file a claim with your credit card company or bank and ask for a chargeback. These guys got me for the same thing, the only way I got my refund was by imposing a chargeback. They got me for over $500

Anne Carrel Nov 17, 2009

I was sent a product to use for a 30 day money back guarantee. I sent it back since I was not happy with the product.

Before the 30 days was over, they went into my checking account and charged me full price ($160) for the two products and refuse to refund my money even though I sent the product back.

Anela Nov 18, 2009

I have to agree with Suzie! My story is the SAME as her's and everybody elses! I have charges on my credit card of stuff I did not order. As well as the promotion of .99 offer in which I was charged 79.72 and 29.97. Never received anything and there is NO PHONE NUMBER to contact the company! I called my credit card company to dispute these charges and place a stop pay on anything else that comes up! This has been a nightmare! I will NEVER do this again!

• Ci
    Cindyaj Nov 20, 2009

I want to cancel my order but have no luck in calling 1-866 number I keep getting acia pills.

I can not take the product because it does not work for me.

Please cancel my order, it does not work.

Vincenzo51 Nov 23, 2009

I ordered a free trial of acai berry after seeing it in a magazine. it was £3.95 shipping. i recieved the tablets and i didnt think they did anything so i put them in the bin. That was 2months ago i went to my bank account to collect my wages to discover this company has took £72.50 then another £78.40 fifteen minutes later. so i cancelled my card and reported it to the bank i phoned the bank and the company has took a further £80.00 and the bank can't stop them! i am a poor student at the best of times and now i have lost £230. it is a total scam!

• Op
    Opus pirate Nov 23, 2009

Don't order Acai Berry Detox or Colon Cleanse, they will send you a sample bottle and then bill your account for 80.00 dollars 17 days after you place the order for the sample.You wont receive your sample for two weeks.They ripped me off for 162.00 dollars and theirs nothing you can do about it, so whatever you do don't order their junk!!!

• Dt
    D***T Nov 23, 2009

They are total rip-off artists. I got charged $86.42 and returned a second bottle that they shipped to me and never got a credit for it so I got it twice. Don't do it they are horrible. They don't even have their corporate headquarters in the US, it is Cyprus. I am sure because of their business practices. I am not giving up on getting my money back. Totally PO'd!!!

Mercedes. G Nov 24, 2009

When I ordered acai berry, I received a comfirmation e-mail by james thomas saying "we have successfully processed your order. we hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased. we deeply appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon. total charges: 5.95" days later, I called my called my bank to know about my balance and I had less money than what I was supposed to. a representative told me I had a charge for $79.50 from acai berry.
    This is very sad! if anyone knows a costumer service number please reply to this!
    Please!

Maxivell Nov 24, 2009

I paid the p&p for the free sample which I didnt receive!! then I went to the shop and tried to make a purchace but my card was declined because £75 was taken from my account by this f*kin con company!!

Dirro Nov 24, 2009

I ordered the so called FREE trial, paid postage and received 2 bottles of pills, then 2 amounts of £73.13 were taken from my Bank Account a month later. I phoned to cancel and repeatedly asked to be reasured that I would not be charged further and obtained a cancellation number. However, this experience has upset me deeply and after reading reports, I am very worried that they may STEAL more money from me. They must be stopped.

shaikh aftab Nov 25, 2009

thy hv charged me for free samples..by tlling me for free. bt nw thy had made a transactoin wth my credit card.

John Albert Dec 01, 2009

You took out money in my checking acct. unauthorized, put it in don't do it again, i have no idea who or what you are, if i signed it was by mistake, Cancel now, i don't want to go through again.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    John Albert

Sherre Harris Dec 01, 2009

Even though I actually got the trial and the second set of bottles, which I tried and tried to cancel before the deadline, I still haven't been able to reach anyone to cancel any future orders. I am having my bank freeze any future payments being taken out by this company so I don't lose another $87.13. I would say to NEVER order anything from this company EVER again!

MEWill Dec 02, 2009

Ios marketing offers a colon cleanse and an acai product under a variety of names and website.
    For those who thought they read the terms of agreement carefully, please take another look. this is not rocket science, but it is a lesson in how fraudulent companies use misdirection, misleading language, and omission of pertinent facts to scam the consumer.
    First, the fourteen (14) day trial starts from the day of your order, not the date you receive the product, therefore, your free trial is not fourteen days, but a much lesser period. deception!
    Second, if you are not satisfied with the product, you must cancel within fourteen (14) days from the original date of the order, not the date you received it. so, if it took a week or so to get your shipment, you only have a few days before you are required to cancel. misleading!
    Third, if you are not satisfied with the product, you must return it to them within thirty (30) days of the original date of the order, not the date you received it, and they must receive the return by that date. so, if it took a week or so to get your shipment, and you did cancel in time, you might have to use expensive fedex or ups overnight service to get it back to them.
    Forth, where do you send the return? there is no physical address where to send your return on the bottle, the website (s), the shipping invoice, or the product information enclosure. this is fraud! for the acai pure detox website, their terms of agreement clearly has a space for the address, and just as clearly, it has been removed. thus, they have prevented the consumer from complying with their terms by omission!
    By rights, you should send a usps certified letter to cancel such memberships, but you need an address! a phone call, unless recorded, is not substantive proof. an e-mail can serve, but they seem to shut down their servers outside of their business hours.
    Note: to send e-mail, use microsoft’s internet explorer, not mozilla firefox, as mozilla blocks outgoing e-mails with their e-mail address as “spam.”
    Here’s my e-mail:
    Subject: cancellation of membership & return of unused 14 day freee trial product
    I ordered your product during the week of xx/xx/2009 and I received the product on xx/xx/2309. as of xx/xx/2009, I have determined that your product is not right for me. cancel my membership as I am not satisfied with the product. do not ship any more products or charge my credit card for any charges other than for shipping and handling of the free 14 day trial.
    Therefore, I require your postal address by xx/xx/2009, so that I may return the item according to your terms of agreement and 100% satisfaction guarantee. I understand that I am responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to you.

In your terms of agreement, you do not indicate a postal address to which I may mail my return if I am not satisfied. this lack of address information prevents the consumer from complying with your stated terms and therefore is a fraudulent business practice. failure to provide this information in a timely manner will be regarded as a breach of contract and fraudulent business practices on your part and reported to the federal trade commission

janny001 Dec 03, 2009

Complete scam. These people charge your account without notice and give you no time to return their product.

• Lo
    Louann78 Dec 06, 2009

I ordered the same thing online without reading the fine print. Luckily I had an angel at my bank that caught it and called me to say it was a scam. She told me what would be charged to my account on the 14th day and to call them and cancel ASAP. I called the number she had given me, got the operators badge number, name and a confirmation number. I gave her all of that information so she could dispute the charges and not pay them if they came through. I'm thankfull for that employee at the bank and I'm hoping this will give you some suggestions to give to your bank so you won't get charged either. Good luck and may God bless! :)

Lou-Ann Morris
    Indiana

sadlygrumpy Dec 13, 2009

I received a sample 30 Acai berry detox then charged 83 pounds!! inc postage. Can´t remember which site something like Health and Beauty. I stopped payment at my bank and rang the company to cancel my order. However, the invoice doesn´t have a company name on. There are phone nos for France, USA/Canada and UK. Better to buy at a shop than online.

Sherivon Dec 16, 2009

I to ordered a free trail and then got a phone call asking me to authorize them to deduct $76.oo from my account. I told them absolutly not would I authorize them to take any money out of my account. they then charged my account $89.89. I called them on Oct 31 and told them to cancel my account and they again billed my account $89.89 on Nov 2. I called them and they gave me a RMA# to return their product unoped to them and told me to put the RMA# on the package. i did that and took it to the post office who told me to refuse the package and gave me a tracking # for the package. The company recieved it the mid part of Nov and when I called them 16 Dec and asked them when I would get my refund they told me that they were not going to give me a refund because I did not pay shipping and handling to send it back. they also told me that they had never called me. This was after they told me that they had no account under my name. Do not order from this company. No mater what they tell you to do it's the wrong thing when they talk to you the next time you call. They do nothing but rip people off.

Charissa Dec 16, 2009

i just subscribed to their free trial, but every month they've been sending me their bottle and deducting $86.42!!!

tickednow Dec 17, 2009

Need to read the terms and conditions to see that part of ordering ! Now you have to try and call them and cancel ! Good luck!!

SAJIL Dec 23, 2009

Please cancel my order... or else I will have to take legal actions against your company for sending orders without informing me... please update me on ([email protected])... my customer number is 80802084 and order number is 49414289... please cancel my order... or else if your company sends the order and my money get deducted from my hdfc a/c then I am forced to take legal actions... please help me to help u...

MicheleEssex Dec 30, 2009

I am a single parent and i have just had £155 taken from my account from these animals!! Over the christmas period as well !

I rang my bank who informed me I had agreed to it and they could not help. After several frantic searches and lots of tears I finally found the information I need to give to the fraud department in my bank to pursue these creatures to get my money back, (which is still doubtful).

You need to contact the fraud dept of your bank with as many details and dates as possible, but the main factor you need to tell them is that you are not provided with a return address for your "refund". this amounts to fraud / deception.

I have rang the company and asked for return address and they say it is too late and put the phone down on me, they have had their money and as far as they are concerned they dont care what you do from there on in.
    As soon as I had spoken to them I got 2 emails saying thank you for your business andf my accountwas now closed... how convenient and well timed!!

DONT GIVE UP!"! They are thieving, lying, cheating animals and need to be stopped, if we all keep on at our bank eventually the bank this "company " use, will cease trading with them.

I hope this helps some of you.

Michael Andersen Jan 08, 2010

I just called the english phonenumber and cancelled my account three times. After third time i recieved a mail with the text "Your account has ben cancelled" . So i hope that they're not chargin' me again.

thomas moreau Jan 12, 2010

Dipton
    Stanley
    DH9 9LG
    +48 222 120 179

LB is for Local Billing….
    Trading Planet LTd.
    56 Thorton Close
    Pelton
    Chester Le Street
    DH2 1QH

Other addresses to find those sca...ers:

mary haneghan Jan 18, 2010

biggest loser offer free trial of acai berry detox for free plus shipping and handling. once received less than a week later my account was charged $79.62 for the product. bank gave me the phone number 866-997-0556. i called and they said it was part of the terms and conditions. that was not on the biggest loser website when i ordered. contacted my bank and we are now trying to dispute the actions.

• Bu
    burglar Mar 09, 2010

I saw the free advert on the net and yes like a lot of others I have been charged twice on the same day for the product without even having a chance to return them after my 14 day trial. All I wish is for my money to be refunded and have learnt a very big lesson.

kara walker Mar 10, 2010

I recieved a free trial of the product, just paying for shipping. I now find that another £61 has been debited from my account. This was not agreed and I cannot afford for this to happen, is there any way I can get a refund? please help as I get married in 6 weeks and all my money needs to be going into the wedding fund not supporting some scam.

• Er
    ERees Mar 12, 2010

It is a major scam. I am trying to get my money back also. My credit card company said they would refund the money to my account and sort it out with them. It is quite disgusting that people like this are allowed to advertise and sell products, they take the money but no products sent out and they hammer your credit card. Lesson learnt !!!

Acai Beey Detox Apr 06, 2010

Ordered product on "Trail Basis", was not happy so did not plan on additional use. Company continued to send product and bill my Credit Card. Called Company(866) 949-0138 and cancelled and was told to send back unopened product to receive credit on my account and was given a cancellation number, If I had any problems. Products was again sent to me twice more. I called Company again and was told this time(by Jenni-0288) that they never received a call and the cancellation number I was told was not valid, and I could not send back unopened product. I requested to speak with a Supervisor and was told By Jenni she was the Supervisor and she did not have a Supervisor above her. I hung up and called immediately to see if they had record of my call, and Jenni was the customer Service Rep, again ? This time they had record of my call/confirmation number. I would assume this is a small Bait and Switch Operation. I am extremely dissapointed with Product and Companies' handling of Customer concerns.

scullyw Apr 18, 2010

I contacted this company in March to close my account. I was then given a confirmation number. Yesterday, April 16, 2010 I received another delivery, this time with two items (not just the detox pill for $82.31 but also Resversatrol pills). I don't know how much they are going to charge my account for this month! This account is closed. They should not be sending anything or charging my account for anything. This has to stop now.

• As
    ashliv May 25, 2010

My daughter just realized that they have been charging her account for 9 months. $86.42!!!

She remembers ordering a free trial that asked for her credit card number for shipping.

If this is supposedly in their terms, then it shouldnt say FREE pay for shipping and handling only. They've stolen %777.78 from my daughter. She only noticed it since she just started on line banking.

We have reported these people to her bank and hopefully they can be stopped.

Lesson learned, NEVER pay for shipping and handling on a free product. If someone wants you to have their product bad enough, they will send it to you for free.

Faye Dunshea Aug 04, 2010

Please cancel my order costumer No. 02 6722193 as they are not working for me and I don't wish to receive any more Thanks you

Tablets did not work

Faye Dunshea Aug 04, 2010

Tablets did not work for me

nina12345 Sep 14, 2010

can someone please please give me the uk number please

Lizzy Bell Jan 01, 2011

I received 2 bottles of ACAI BERRY DETOX on a free promotion over 6 months ago. My serious concern is this weekend I and all the Email addresses I have on my computer have received a letter from OMG praising the product. This has caused a Virus on many computers and we want no further promotional information or Police action will be taken.

meguk Jul 28, 2011

Ordered acai and colon cleanse at a cost of (apparently) £2.49) - no other amount mentioned. Now find charges of £75 to bank account and £67.57 to credit card. Outrageous rip-off and of course bank and cc company requested to block further payments. No answer to email to company requesting refund/explanation!

• Jl
    Jleny Aug 17, 2011

I went onto this website and went in for the free trial on acai berry and colon cleanse. After I read all the information I signed up. I only applied for the 30 day trial. I have since been charged $541.67 in two months. the company keeps applying transactions to my account and I am not receiving anything for them…. It was a free trial, only having to pay the shipping fee…. I want my CASH back!!!

• Md
    MDPCElaw Aug 19, 2011

Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C. is a law firm experienced in class action litigation. The firm investigates potential false advertising claims. If you purchased this service/product or have a similar issue, and would like to discuss your legal options, please contact:

[email protected]
    Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C.
    Attorneys at Law
    1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
    White Plains, NY 10605
    (914) 517-5000
    Attorney Advertising

Shizele Sep 29, 2011

I also fell victim to the on line advertisement of only $1.99 trail offer.

Only to find out I was charged an additional $87.13 for both of their products! I have ordered many times over the internet, and this is the first time I have been conned. It is also the last! I will no longer order anything accept from companys that I know! This company should not be allowed to continnue with their deceptive marketing scam.

ShockingTwist123 May 12, 2012

Brian weiss the guy in this complaintsboard listing, was shot dead in a shocking, apparent murder suicide while having a business lunch meeting with some other guys in the restaurant at the hilton garden inn near jfk airport near the belt parkway in queens, ny. he was apparently shot multiple times in the head and the shooter is said to have shot himself afterward. the other people in the hotel restaurant and the other men at the same table having lunch were described as shaken and horrified by display at the crime scene. here is a link to a story about the bizarre murder suicide.
    Http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/hotel_killer_deal_dv1yccsagvzzi303op459k

Jfk business meeting murder-suicide stumps cops and witnesses
    By frank rosario, rebecca harshbarger and bill sanderson
    Last updated: 6:53 am, may 12, 2012
    Posted: 1:44 am, may 12, 2012

A deadly shooting thursday inside a kennedy airport hotel cafe came during a meeting to discuss an internet get-rich-quick scheme, the post has learned.
    The attendees were discussing plans to sell vitamins and food supplements online when gary zalevsky pulled out a beretta.380 and opened fire on brian weiss, 31, an acquaintance of the group said yesterday.
    Zalevsky, 47, then turned the gun on himself as the other four men at the meeting ran for cover at the hilton garden inn thursday afternoon.
    “he said he was totally shocked. he was insanely shocked. he told me he had no clue that was going to happen, ” the source said one of the attendees told him.

The acquaintance doubts any russian mob connection to the case.
    “they’re afraid of their own shadows — none of those guys are tough guys, ” he said. “I heard they ran away as soon as the shots rang out. they were scared out of their minds.”
    The gunfire erupted in the middle of a meeting, which cops said was conducted in russian. it’s unclear what sparked the violence.
    “apparently, [zalevsky and weiss] had some sort of rift between them that nobody else knew about, ” said the acquaintance.
    Police were still stumped yesterday over zalevsky’s motive.
    “there was no indication of a dispute, ” said police commissioner ray kelly.
    Cops said the gun zalevsky used was reported stolen in oregon.
    The shootings shocked the four other men seated around a table at the hotel’s cafe, said the source — a former neighbor of zalevsky who frequently partied with members of the group.
    The survivors have all hired lawyers, and they’ve told investigators little, kelly said. but police have confirmed the meeting to establish a “vitamin or food supplement business.”
    Kelly said it was unclear whether the men were linked to the russian mob.
    “we’re not ruling anything out. we simply don’t know, ” he said.
    “gary isn’t a mobster, ” said the acquaintance. “he really is the nicest guy you could ever know.”
    Zalevsky lived with his wife and two children in brooklyn until several months ago, when they moved to sunny isles, fla., near miami.
    “gary was a family man... he took care of that family, and took care of his kids. gary had money — this couldn’t have been over money, ” the source said.
    The family’s home in brooklyn’s manhattan beach has been on the market for several months. its price was recently cut $180, 000, to $1.995 million.
    Zalevsky’s father-in-law, kolman gershkovich, was stunned by the killings.
    “we don’t know what caused him to do this, ” gershkovich said. “we don’t want to think about it right now. we are just very sad.”
    “they were a nice couple, ” said a neighbor. “I really only said hi and bye to gary. but I never thought he could be capable of killing someone. and then killing himself? it’s so sad.”
    [email protected]

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/hotel_killer_deal_dv1yccsagvzzi303op459k#ixzz1uifub1gz

Sue Graham Jul 26, 2016

Late one night while browsing the Internet I came across the website for Acaiberry & New Life Cleanse. It offered a .95c total price for the trial of these products. After receiving the products in the mail I disposed of the packaging and put the products on the fridge. One week later I took the bottles down from the fridge to inspect the product & read the instructions when I noticed the bottle of AciaBerry was not a sealed unit. Because I had disposed of the packaging I could not send the product back as I was not going to take the contents. I decided because it had cost so little I was not going to worry about it and put the bottles back on the fridge. Last week I received my credit card statement and noticed there was a cost of $122.89 ea for these bottles. ($245.78 AUS.) Today while checking my statement on the Internet, another payment for $119.60ea ($239.20 AUS) has come out. Totally horrified, I have contacted my bank & they have advised me to freeze my credit card account for 15 days until I can contact this Company and request a refund and a stop to any ongoing purchases. Which I will be doing today!

Rebecca Russell Jul 26, 2016

2232379-11461288
    2232378-11461287

• Dr
    Dr T Watson Jul 26, 2016

did u bought some thing?

• Dr
    Dr T Watson Jul 26, 2016

did u purchased something from them

Resolved scam / ripoff!

I ordered this product as a "trial" offer and was only to pay shipping charges. It took several weeks to receive the small trial package, but only to find that in the meantime, my debit card had been charged $87.13 and $.70 cents for some kind of "over the border fee" and a full month's worth! I have called the number: 866.949.0838 three times β€” feb. 2, 2009 (Ella - i. D. #1028235), bert (I. D. # 903wdd), and lulu (I. D. #12048 on feb. 19.) all three of them advised me that my order had been cancelled (#286875) and has been forwarded to whatever dept. For crediting. On feb. 19, after emailing [protected]@gmail.com, I received an email from "mandy williams" but signed by "bernadette" within the email. She also confirmed that they received my refund request, will be subject for verification, and that I will receive a confirmation once processed. I have not received any response from anyone!

In my emails to a [protected]@firewatermail.com, [protected]@fwmlabs.com and fwmcancellations.com, i've told them I will contact the florida attorney general's office, the better business bureau, and the fbi online consumer protection dept., and anyone else I need to, including my attorney.

Suzie
From mishawaka, in

Suzie V. Mar 04, 2009

Oh, and I'm going to NOT consume this product - hard telling what might be in it!

Jackie Ramos Mar 04, 2009

I saw on your complaint that you called a different customer service line. I got another one, 866-949-0138. Call this one immediately. In this line, I talked to a friendly operator who verified my request right away. After three days, my money was returned.

jil Mar 10, 2009

I have called 4 different numbers in the course of 1 month. The 1st number I spoke to a Joan - who said I "should" get my money back in 2-3 weeks- she even gave me a confirmation number. It's been 7 weeks now. I have had no luck in getting my money back. Everytime I call one of the numbers I get a recording that "this mailbox is not accepting phone calls at this time". While $87 might not sound like much to some people it is to me! Does anyone have any other numbers, emails or ideas on how to get to these people? Jackie - i tried the number you listed and I got the same recording.

joan Mar 13, 2009

here is some advise when ordering any "trial" off internet look at the bottom of page. Click on terms and conditions it say in there that you will be charged for a full month! I was going to try the acia berry until i read the terms and conditions! Nothing in life is free anymore, so be aware of the terms and conditions on the bottom of the page before ordering anything!

Vicky D. Jul 11, 2009

I, too, am a victim of this scam. I do mean scam!!! If you click on the terms and conditions, you will not find any mention of $87.13 being charged to your account. I didn't see the first charge until after I got my first bank statement. By the time I called their number and spoke to "Raymond" and was assured my money would be returned, I had another $83.18 taken out of my account. They finally returned the $83.18, but they refused to refund the first $87.13. When I ordered this product I never saw anything about being comitted to a 15 day trial period, extra charges, etc. I guess that is my fault for not checking out the site better, but this whole thing is a serious joke!! I have tried to make contact with the BBB of Florida but not sure if even this will get my money back. I hope all of you are trying to do the same. Vicky-- Illinois

carin armstrong Aug 04, 2009

yeah i once used to work for the company this is how it goes were telemarketers tru in deed its a script that we read and we say that we are callin from the order confirmation department to verify your order we really upsale you a product once you've answered all questions with a yes ok or correct they bill you 39.95 the same day of verification they say its a 30 day money back guranteed my behind they give u 8669490138 or 8669316793 number to call and cancel it doesnt work at all i decided to come on line n let u guys no i recently had to stop that job because i finally came on line to see the complaints that i een hearing from customers sorry this happened to you all if i can do something about it like the name of the company is impulse marketing its located in pinellas park fl to get u to buy and once we recieved your information tha

STACEYV Sep 21, 2009

DO NOT ORDER ACAI BERRY IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM ONLINE!!! IT IS A SCAM! I ORDERED A TRIAL BOTTLE ON 09/14 FROM ACAI BERRY DETOX. I WAS SUPPOSE TO JUST GET CHARGED SHIPPING AND HANDELING AND I HAD 30 DAYS TO CANCEL SO THEY SAID. WELL I DID CANCEL BUT DID NOT REALIZE THE DAY I PLACED THE ORDER THEY CAHRGED ME .70 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDELING AND ALSO ANOTHER CHARGE OF $86.42!!! I JUST GOT MY STATEMENT AND SAW THE CHARGE TODAY! THEIR WAS A NUMBER LISTED 1866-967-4917. ALL YOU GET IS MUSIC WHEN U CALL!!! I WANDER WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO BUST THIS COMPANIES? SO MANY COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE ON HERE YOU WOULD THINK HOW THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ADVERTISEMENTS!!! I LIKE MANY PEOPLE WAS LOOKING FOR A GOOD METABOLISM BOOSTER...I THINK NEXT TIME I WILL STICK TO A GOOD DIET AND EXCERCISE!!!

The young wise one Oct 03, 2009

Come on people, where we all born yesterday? You have to out smart there hustle and give them a taste of there same medicine. I can go into this with a richer detial though my time is limited to satay on these such subject matters. To avoid any other future "try before you buy" conflicts simply enlist in the trail with a $10 or so prepaid credit card or gift card.

Good Luck!

-The Wise one

sherie couture Oct 24, 2009

i ordered this product 3 months ago and didnt receive my product only to find 3 month later they have taken two lots of 73-92 pounds twice from my account very unhappy as i tried to cancel it 2 days after i orderd it n they said i couldnt cancel unless i had a order number i had to wait 4 my acai berry products to come before i could cancel which would have my order number on ther WHICH never come and they have taken money out of my account and now i cant reach them, please help me get my money back... [email protected]

JetL Nov 26, 2009

i don't know where you order the product but as Joan said, we should read the "Terms and conditions" before give our money away. Please note that i'm against this kind if sites. They said free a trial period which is a period of three days and day charge you with a 30 days bottle. Any ways read ahead

**********************
    2. ORDERING PRODUCTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE; POLICIES.
    NOTE: All products come with a fifteen (15) day free trial period ("Free Trial") as described in this Agreement. If You have any questions about Our Free Trial, please contact Our Customer Service Department at +48222120179.

A. Free Trial Policy: Our Free Trial policy requires You to understand certain important dates. The policy, and the important dates for You to know, are as follows:
    1. Beginning on the day that You place an order for a product ("Product") from the Website, Your fifteen (15) day Free Trial period begins ("Free Trial Period"). The Free Trial Period is calculated in calendar days, not business days. At the end of your 15 day trial period you will be charged GBP 69.
    2. You will be shipped a thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered. Generally, Your Product is shipped 3 to 5 days after placing Your order. Delivery time is subtracted from Your Free Trial Period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your Free Trial Period. If You want to extend Your Free Trial Period due to slow postal delivery or delayed pickup, You must call Our Customer Service Department at +48222120179. Reasonable requests (as determined by LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd.) to extend Your Free Trial Period generally will be granted.
    3. If You are satisfied with the Product and wish to continue to receive the Product on a monthly basis, You need do nothing else. Upon the expiration of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be billed for the full cost of the Product that You ordered (i.e., a thirty day supply).
    4. On the thirtieth day following the date You first ordered Your Product, LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. will send you another thirty (30) day supply of the Product, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed for the Product.
    5. Unless You cancel this service, every thirty (30) days thereafter LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. will send you an additional thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed for the Product.
    6. If You are not satisfied with the Product and wish to cancel future deliveries of the Product, You must call Our Customer Service Department at +48222120179 prior to the expiration of the Free Trial Period and cancel Your order. You need not return the Product to LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. if You cancel within the Free Trial Period.
    Please note, if You fail to call us prior to the expiration of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be charged for the Product that was shipped to You.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF PRODUCT THAT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU, AND FUTURE SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY US TO STOP SUPPLYING THE PRODUCT TO YOU.

7. Regardless of whether You cancel Your Free Trial in a timely fashion or not, You will be responsible to pay the shipping and handling charges associated with Your Product. You agree that we can charge Your credit card for this amount, and You agree to pay such amount regardless of whether You cancel Your Free Trial in a timely fashion or not. No refunds will be issued for shipping and handling charges.
    B. Cancellation of Orders. If You wish to cancel future deliveries of the Product and You are within the Free Trial Period, then You should follow the procedures described in the preceding section of this Agreement. If You wish to cancel future deliveries of Product outside of the Free Trial Period, then You must call Our Customer Service Department at +48222120179 and request that such future shipments be terminated. When emailing us, please include your full name and address, as well as the name of the Product(s) that You ordered.
    Your request for termination, whether by phone or email, will be processed immediately; however, subject to Our refund policy (described below) You will be responsible for payment for any Product that has either (i) already been shipped to You or (ii) already been delivered to You at the time of Your call.

C. Refunds. We want You to be satisfied with Our Products and Our services; therefore, if You are ever not satisfied with any Product that You ordered, You may call Our Customer Service Department at +48222120179 and request a refund. Our refund policy is as follows:
    1. You may receive a refund of any Product that You ordered up to thirty (30) days after Your order is placed.
    2. Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per Product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the Product, as delivered to You, is defective. LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd.’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
    3. In order to process Your refund, You must supply LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. with Your name and delivery address. If You provide us with insufficient or incorrect information, Your refund will be delayed.
    4. Depending on the bank that issues the credit card You used, Your refund can take up to thirty (30) days to appear on Your credit card statement. If You have any questions about whether a refund has been issued by LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd., please call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at +48222120179.
    5. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
    D. Credit Card Descriptor. By ordering Products from LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd., You authorize LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. to charge Your credit card accordingly. This authority shall remain in effect until and unless You have cancelled future orders of the Products as described in this Agreement, above. Please be aware that the descriptor (or subject line) that appears on Your credit card entry will refer to LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. and include our international customer service number +48222120179.
    E. Modifications. We reserve the right to modify the prices charged for the Products, or to add or remove any Products, from the Website at any time without prior notice to You. Price quotes provided to You prior to any price modification shall be honored.
    F. Billing Errors. If You believe that You have been erroneously billed, please notify Our Customer Service Department at +48222120179 immediately of such error. If We do not hear from You within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by You for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by Your credit card issuer. You release us from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported to Us within thirty (30) days of its publication.
    *********************

i got it from this website: http://www.acaiberryexclusive.com

Santiago60 Jan 07, 2010

My solution? Pain in the a$$ as it is - canceled my credit card. I called them this AM and found out they'd charged me the original .98 for one bottle, .98 for the other (one the acai berry and the other the roto rooter pills). My wife ordered the same, but got charged more - $3.95 and $1.98.

Then, I started wondering and started checking and I saw the same ad from News6 Reports (Jane Clark) as being from a different reporter, and then another and it was all the identical text ("I poured over research for Acai Berry supplements. Studied 175 different suppliers. Only one supplier was honest, pure and brilliantly trustworthy enough ..." or "For the first time in 3 years I weighed less than 140 lbs. That's pretty good for the first week..), but the names of the pills were different. Checked some more and I saw many of your comments about the inability to get refunds, the additional charges, and I called my credit card company. The ONLY way to keep these people from charging anymore is to cancel the card and get a new account. And that is what I did. You can’t “block” the company because they use different names each time – more later…

Now, if I do not receive the pills (as some of you have) I'll only be out <$10.00. If I do and they work, good, if not, I learned the lesson. And you know, as I kept looking at different sites dealing with the offer, though the narrative for the "IT WORKS!!" spiel was identical, the web links were different, the company names were different and even the charges to my (now defunct) credit card came from three different named companies.

I’m sorry some of you were not able to keep them from charging the $87+ and some of you more than once.

I fell for it - but I think I recovered...

Good luck all.

Santiago

• Im
    ImpulseMarketingIsAScam Jan 26, 2010

I'm sorry to say this but I worked for the crappy company that scammed you - Impulse Marketing. I really needed the money so I bit my lip and went along with it. But I was recently laid off along with just about everyone else. Thank god, I was feeling so terrible about what I was doing.

I'm too afraid to give out my real name because they might come after me but I'm posting their info everywhere I can. Impulse Marketing is a boiler room scam that's only into ripping off as many people as possible.

We "upsold" all kinds of stuff, including Acai Berry Detox, by calling people who already bought something similar. The best were old people or guys that sounded out of it. We would just read from a script and get people to agree a couple times on the "free trial". Then the cards would be charged immediately. And we would give phony toll-free customer service numbers to call back that no one answered.

We were told over and over to never mention Impulse Marketing. We were only supposed to say waht was on the script. Some guys got fired for slipping up and mentioning we were from Impulse Marketing because then we could get found. Well I hope that's exactly what happens now.

We never knew the owners names. We only knew them as the bosses. But all of them drove new Escalades, BMWs, Mercedes, etc. One guy just got a Maserati. I heard they even have a company limo. But they treated all the regular workers like crap and paid us only for the time we were actually on the phone talking to someone. If anyone complained, they would fire them for virutally no reason at all.

Well I looked them up on sunbiz.org and found out who the owners are: Joseph A Montalbano, Matthew R Argall and Christopher Reinhold.

Here's the company info:
    Impulse Marketing LLC
    3985 Gateway Center Blvd Suite 200
    Pinellas Park, FL 33782

If your trying to get ahold of them to get your money back or complain to someone, here's numbers that went straight to their offices:
    727-210-4721
    727-210-4715

Like I said, I'm really sorry and I hope this helps anyone whose been ripped off by these guys.

ImpulseMarketingIsAScam

nairb Feb 24, 2010

Iwanted to lose about 20 pounds i have never been able to get rid of. I am a 55 year old Canadian male and moderately physically active, so
    I tried the acai berry/colon cleanse system, and after a week my blood pressure had gone from 120/80 to 160/110 and i had gained almost 8 pounds!!! Also have issues about the company trying to bill by credit card in pounds sterling instead of dollars...on the advice of my medical doctor I have quit using the pills. I am considering ways to sue the company anyone else with similar problems? please email [email protected]

• Ow
    Owl alert Apr 29, 2010

I too fell for this scam. I ordered the trial system of ACAI and my credit card company (Wells Fargo) blocked me from ordering the second Cleanse system. This put me on an alert mode. I approved the transaction that afternoon and reactivated my visa. But I couldn't sleep well thinking about it . I went back onto the computer. 12:45 am and began reading this blog about people being scammed. I immediately called back VISA and advised them not to put thru the transaction and they are cancelling my existing credit card and will issue me a new one. Wheww... Thanks to you all for posting your comments . I too would of been taken advantage.

scott nemo May 10, 2010

BEWARE SCAMMER ALERT!
    Someone needs to nail those Acai/Colon cleanse scammer guys to the wall! I got scammed, stupid me I believing what I read on the internet about both of those supplements. Here is my experience; I saw the add thought it was really from news 6 http://news6health.com/ I know that was so stupid! Ordered the two bottles. Luckily I printed the order confirmation page. Then I did my research (yeah I know A$$ backwards) and came across this site explaining the scam. I had seen that they had authorized the two $5 charges to my card last week but had not actually posted them to my account. I tried calling the customer service numbers on the news6 site and they kept changing from one “different?” supplement company to another with different mailing addresses. As I opened one and called and they denied they where the company. Funny thing they had a similar supplement offering for a “trial time” then they would keep sending you new bottles every month, $10, $20, $60, $90 each. The scammers just don’t give up! Finally I found the customer service number at the bottom of the order confirmation page that I had printed when I ordered. I called it and spoke with Amanda #GS050 she confirmed I had ordered the bottles from them and it was within the 14 day trial period. Customer # 877-529-3745. Then the fun really began. She tried several times to get me to keep the product even went down to $10 per bottle per month. How nice she was to offer me those discounted deals in her broken English accent. She even made me listen to a recording basically begging me to keep the subscription. But I had enough of the games and firmly requested that I wanted to cancel the supplement subscription!!! I also informed her (on the advice of my lawyer) I was recording the call (which I was actually doing on my ipod). Don’t think I will need it but it was fun to listen to her get nervous. And get this, Amanda then said I would need to mail the empty bottles to 7102 West Roosevelt Street, #100 Phoenix AZ 85042. If I did not mail them I would be charged $70, oops she then stuttered and changed it to $90 charge for each bottle. I couldn’t believe the audacity of these people. She didn’t want to give me the company website for “security reasons”. After, I got off the phone I received a confirmation email with the RMA numbers and address to ship to. You can rest assured I will mail them back their bottles of useless supplement. Maybe I will put something fun inside the bottle for them to enjoy. So I then went through the hassle of cancelling my debit card. Yes I was dumb enough to use my actual bank account debit credit card. I was really gullible and almost deserved to get taken. Don’t be fooled, they are scammers. I am grateful you put up this website to warn everyone. I just wish I had read this site earlier and saved me all the hassles! THANK YOU so much!

Resolved free trial scam

Well I just happened to checking my MYSPACE page when I saw the add for ACAI BERRY... offered a free trial & all I had to pay was $4 for shipping. I read everything just fine & understood what I was requesting, so i sent off for it. After a few days went by I started to worry if I ever going to get product because you only have w/i 14 days from ship date to cancel...So I called to try & track down the order & cancel if possible...they couldn't find me using my name, address, email, or debit cc#...so they suggest that I email the advance wellness research & get further assistance. I got a response right away & was advised that the product had already been shipped, gave me my order# & stated to call toll free number given in my email as soon as I got package. Well it took 12days to get it...12 days to get something that came from florida & I live right by border of FL & GA. That's just a little rediculous. So the day I got the package, I told them I wanted to return product, I don't want to deal with this & do not wish to have my card charged. They told me that I had to try product for 14 days & then call back again to cancel...but they would extend the 14 days from day I called them. So I said ok fine, will do. But don't you know, next day possibly 2, I go online to check my bank account & I see a pending charge for ACAI XL for $87...I immediately called & said something & they said they would take care of it...they don't see any charges on my card but will forward the request...also said I would no longer see charge on my account. The following day or maybe 2 i check the account again & i see that the charge is now gone...I was like great. I guess i jumped the gun...because about 2days later I see the charge went through. This was just last month when this all happened. I called the company back & they tell me they don't show any charges going through & I have already cancelled my order...but advised me to call # associated with charge. I called that number...it's the owner of ACAI BERRY-FMW LABS...they say they will cancel my order & no charges will be applied to my card. I have been battling back & forth with the two companies to get my money back & being told i can't have the money back. I'm going to try a little longer to get my money back on my own before i start seeking legal advice. I think this is crazy that so many people are having trouble with this company. Something should be done about this. Has anyone been able to get their money back? Is there anyone out there who could help me?

• Em
    emayseekay Mar 17, 2009

Try contacting your bank/credit card company. I had a similar situation with another company, and after telling the credit card company that the charge was unauthorized they did what they could and the charge disappeared.

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck!!! :)

• Ha
    Hank Frank Mar 21, 2009

I signed up for Acai Berry Detox as part of a free 14-day trial offer on March 5, 2009. My account was charged by a company with a different name, for $2.00 (for the shipping charge?) on March 6th.

I received the trial bottle of Acai Berry Detox on March 10th or 11th, and I found out about a recurring charge that would take place as part of a membership. I immediately called their contact number. The representative said, "You're not in our system and there will be no additional charges." I asked for a cancellation number or confirmation number or account number or anything, and they said that I was not in the system and not to worry about it, that it was standard procedure for online trial offers."

Today I cheked my account info online, and I had a pending charge for $87.13 on my checking account. I immediately called the number was listed on the pending charge: POS DEBIT MYACAIDETOX 1-866-955-4108. The woman's name was Shar Sue (it sounded like she was on a cellphone) and she offered to cancel the membership, but that I would still be liable for the $87.13 that was charged, because I did not cancel within the 14-day period. I insisted that I did, but she said that without a cancellation number, I would still be charged. I warned her that I would be contacting my financial instituion unless she could have the charges reversed immediately. I asked to speak with a supervisor, but was denied that option.

I contacted Chase this afternoon, and reported this to their fraud department.

• Jl
    JLEE Apr 02, 2009

I am presently holding online waiting AGAIN to speak with another one of the representatives AFTER being put on hold for many more minutes after many many calls. I cannot get these people to give me a straight answer. I ordered the free trial to begin with and then decided to take the 4 month for 169.00 because it was such a "good deal." Well, they charged my acct THAT DAY and 12 days later, I still have no product. I never received an email confirmation, and lo and behold, the UPS tracking number they gave me is not valid; that is...not valid on MY computer, but it works on theirs...GO FIGURE...I am so angry right now...I am contacting the Chase Fraud dept tomorrow and putting as stop to this at once. I have learned a very valuable lesson. I will check any company out prior to ordering again. By the way...MAX COLON is a great product and they honor their deals...and their cancellation promise too and I had it in 2 days.
    JLEE

• Ju
    justired Apr 04, 2009

I have just received my cancellation number with a refund in processing; however, I have 5 days for it to fully process. I was okay with the shipping charges and the 14-day free trial, but there is always a catch. At first, I cancelled my "subscription" through their automated service. Then I checked my account and found that they charged my account before the 14-day trial expired. I called 1-866-949-0138 and held for 5 minutes. Their rep named James said that my 14 days expired yesterday (4/3/09) since I placed my order on March 20th and I was still liable for the $87.13. I asked him about the RMA# to return my unused "sample" and he replied that I did not need to return it and my cancellation was on record, but I would still be charged. At the time, I told him okay and hung up. But I checked the calendar and he can't add... my 14-day trial ends today!! So I called back and got John Don. I requested a RMA# and a cancellation #. He put me on hold for 5 minutes and then said that my records showed a cancellation. I stated that my 14 days ended to today and I was not satisfied and wanted that RMA#. Yeah, he put me on hold. When he came back he said the same stuff over, but I had enough and I quoted their policies to him and He finally agreed to process my refund and I received my cancellation #.

• You received your refund but don't be surprised if you keep that CCard open and find new charges on it very soon...trust me...you will

• Js
    jsg148 Jun 09, 2009

I too has the same problem. I also was attracted to the great ad of free 14-days trial for this acaiberry. But I tried cancelling my subscription as soon as I get the product because my husband don't like it. I was able to cancel my subsciption through their toll free number but was surprised that my credit card was charged with $39.95. I 've tried several times to reach their customer service but to no avail. What should we do?? This is definitely a scam and forced people to buy their product!!!

I got my acai berry from this:

• I am just shocked at the number of complaints about this sleezy company. Any company that gets its income from deceiving people should be shut down instantly!!! I was shocked to know that I was also charged $87.13. I did not know where it came from until I called to get the subscription cancelled. I had just returned from abroad and my VISA company detected the charge as illegal, so my card was replaced with another one. The worst part about the product is that it is loaded with caffeine. I had not taken any of the tablets because of that. If only I had known about the caffeine, I would not bother! PLEASE, can anyone do something about this company? Any lawyers out there?
    From Arlington, VA

• Sw
    Sway Jul 17, 2009

I went to my doctor yesterday for a check up and was appalled at what the scaled read when the nurse weighed me. I decided it's time to get down to business and start dieting. I had always wanted to try one of those energy boosting, rapid weight loss pills but the ones in drug stores are astronomically over priced. So I Googled cheaper alternatives, and came across the 14 day trial of Acai Berry Detox. It stated I would receive a bottle worth $87.13 for FREE if only I pair shipping & handling $3.95. I entered my credit card info, submitted my order, printed out my confirmation page and was anxious to receive the product.
    I began researching Acaiberry to see if there were any side effects and I can across this website flooded with complaints about an online scam for this exact product. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened as I realized, that I too had fallen victim to this scam. I called the Customer Service # provided on my confirmation page to IMMEDIATELY cancel my order, and the sales rep said I was not coming up in their system but to call back in 3 hours and I could cancel it then. YEA RIGHT!! So I could call back a few hours only to find they charged my account already? NO THANKS.
    I quickly called my bank and canceled my debit card, which in it of itself is a hassle for me because now I have to wait 5-7 business days for a new one. This really puts a damper on my weekend. :(

People, heed this warning, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS PRODUCT. As my mother said "There is no quick fix to weight loss. Eat healthy, work out and drink plenty of water. You should know better, nothing in this life comes easy."

ESPECIALLY not Acai Berry Free Trial Weight Loss Pills.

Debcoffman Oct 20, 2009

Yes, I too was charged.. When the agreement said free trial at no resk.. yeah!
    Well I cancelled my debit card, so they can't charge again..

***Did some checking. you can buy the Acai berry detox products, at Amazon.com... Just type in the product name. Pay for it once and be done. til you reorder.

So don't need to get it fromt he scammer's websites..

$87.13 charged on visa checkcard before receipt of product

I placed an order on Jan. 20th, 2009, for 14 Day Risk Free Trial in the amount of $3.95. I didn't even receive the product to evaluate when on Feb. 3rd, 2009 I got my Acai Berry Detox and a charge of $87.13 to my Visa Check card was issued on Feb. 4th, 2009. I called Customer Service and spoke with a CSR and explained my situation and I was asked if I read the return/refund policy, which I did. I was placed on hold and instructed to send product back, I explained that I did not try the product yet to have the full 30 day supply amount of $87.13 to be charged yet. I was told my account was activated on the date of the order Jan. 20th, which means that is the first day of your 14 day Risk Free Trial. The Rep (not a very well English spoken guy) asked if he could help me further. I asked him to give me the RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) # required to send the product back, even though I had not tried the product, which he did. He informed me I would be charged another $87.13 in 30 days for my next shipment, I advised him I wished to CANCEL any further shipments and request a refund upon the company's receipt of my purchase. The Rep didn't even give me the return address; I had to look it up under the return/refund policy, which you send it to another city in Florida. Acai Berry Detox 2040 NE 163rd St. Suite 305 North Miami Beach, Fl. 33162

I asked for a Supervisor at that instance, I was on hold for 15 minutes to speak with a Supervisor and I explained the situation AGAIN! She (the Supervisor) told me that my order began on Jan. 20th and they allow 3 days to process and 3-5 days for receipt of the product, of which subtracts from your supposed 14 day Risk Free Trial period of the product in the amount of $3.95. I explained I received my product on Feb. 3rd and she stated I should have called to cancel my order before the 15th day, and I asked why would I cancel if I haven't received my product to evaluate. She stated that I should have read the policy of my order more closely. I did read to her their disclaimer, which doesn't stipulate the 14-day trial begins the day you place an order. The phone went dead and I am writing this complaint and will advise EVERYONE I know to not fall victim to this SCAM!! I will send my product back tomorrow through the USPS with a Delivery Confirmation and the RMA# attached and I will file a dispute with my bank, I will hope and pray I receive my refund back.

***I hope this is a Warning for someone else not to fall victim.***

Mispryssy Feb 10, 2009

I have been fighting this for 2 months. Does any one have the original website we order from? The website that they gave the bank with the Terms and Conditions I SWEAR it wasn't the website that I ordered on. Please HELP!

• It's because you are dealing with a bogus Company. For your safety, cancel that credit card. Change the account. Let your Credit Card Company know about the fraudulent charges.

• Just found this post on this website: Maybe this will help you

by michelle
    Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel [email protected]
    Have a great day

• Here's something else posted on this website: 'Be careful, these people are under Investigation

MissFixItAll

I'm ashamed to say, I actually work for this company. I don't push magazine sales, but I do sell rebate vouchers. We have to read word for word from a script. I actually thought something was a bit fishy at this place when, in the first line of my script I say that I'm calling from an order verification department & that I'm call on behalf of "Aton Solutions" - but the business I work for & the name that's on the top corner of my paycheck is Reader's Choice. I also mention that "we're" the makers of Acai Berry, Colon xR, Total Cleanse and White Tea with Acai. However, these calls are monitor recorded so you can try using that to your advantage. I actually just called the 800 # given to customers in order to cancel and it was a recording saying that the number I was trying to reach is no longer in service and was given another number to call: (800) 712-5000, curious, I dialed the number & it was a recording of some super enthusiastic lady saying that I just called the Reward Center and if I pressed 2 on my telephone keypad then I would be redirected to a customer service representative. I was on hold for 6 minutes too long.. I got impatient and hung up. I will try my best to help you with what I can. ... If you still can't get through to anyone, I suggest you write and xerox a copy of a formal letter of cancellation and keep all your phone records of unanswered calls handy. You could also file a written complaint form at /link removed/ they are building a case against this fraudulent business as I write.

The address & direct phone line for Reader's Choice is:
    720 Aerovista Place Ste. D
    San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
    (805) 547-8610
    www.sflnutrition.com

• If anything, get rid of that Credit Card. You will see future charges without your consent.

This was posted on this website, hope it helps you:

If nothing else, WE NEED TO PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS! I filed complaints with the BBB and the Florida Attorney General. BBB is still checking it out, but the attorney general's office recommended contacting the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service, Division of Consumer Services, 2005 Apalachee Parkway, Talahassee 32399. Web sit is www.800helpfla.com. They also suggested contacting the Internet Crime Complaint Center at 800/251-7581 or www.ic3.gov. In addition, they provided this Web site, www.ftc/bep/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre28.shtm (Federal Trade Commission "Billed For Merchandise You Never Received?" And more . . . Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov and the Broward County Consumer Protection Office at www.broward.org/consumer. My bank is still working on it as well. Liars and cheaters shouldn't be allowed to get away with this kind of activity. LET'S PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!

• The best thing you can do is file charges. Go to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, they have a form online you can fill out and submit. They work with the FBI.

Also the Federal Trade Commission has a form online. All these websites pretty much have a Complaint form you can submit right away.

• Here's another number that was posted on this website:

you guys should call 952-908-4112, they're the complany that handles all the charges for this Acai Burner and the Colon Ceanser stuff. You'll fget through right away, and they can pull your account infor up with your e-mail address. then just indicate that you'll like to cancel or subscription or get your money back.

diana from Texas Feb 18, 2009

I just had been scammed by this company too, I only received the trial bottle and got charged $88.00 twice and 14 days later got another charge for $87.13 twice (total of $350.26) just filed a fraud claim and the FBI have a big investigation on this company ... CHANGE YOUR CREDIT CARD... CALL YOUR CARD COMPANY!!!

Melissa Feb 26, 2009

I too have experienced the same thing. I talked to my bank and since I had a new card issued they informed me that they would not be allowed to charge anything else against my account. I just found out about this today so I hope I have prevented any other charges from going through.

JAMIE LAWLER Mar 16, 2009

same problem! they have charged my accout twice 87.13 and I am having such a hard time getting my money refunded along with overdraft fees! WHO EVER READS THIS DONT BUY IT OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Dan Knox May 27, 2009

I have the same complaint. I ordered the 14 day free trail. Didn't receive it for 10 days which unbeknown to me was part of the 14 days. I was billed for a 30 day supply on the 13th day. It will probably take awhile but I have filed a complaint with my bank and the BBB.

vishi patel Jun 24, 2009

i have the same problem and i ordered for free trial and they charged me 41 dollars and i didn't receive it .

M Robby Jun 30, 2009

Has anyone tried to return the product under the "K. Refunds. We want You to be satisfied with Our Products and Services; therefore, if You are ever not satisfied with any Product that You ordered, You may call Our Customer Service Department toll free at 1-866-949-0138 and request a refund. You may receive a refund of any Product that You ordered up to thirty (30) days after Your Order is placed." This is in the terms and conditions.
    I am going to try this tommorow. I will post how it goes. Wish me luck

PATTICAKES Jun 30, 2009

Same complaint I ordered the product did not get it for 5 days and took it for 3 and got sick to my stomach I tried to call to cancel and I was listening to music for at least 45 minutes so I hung the phone up I called back the next night I was shocked to hear other people talking and listening to them give their credit card numbers to these people I could hear everything that was being said when at least a half hour later I finally spoke to Raymond K he told me it would be 2-3 days for me to get my refund credited to my account and because of the charges they did on my account I had over drawn my account so I wanted to speak to his supervisor who was John L I explained that I did not have the product for 14 days and he told me I did not read the contract the time starts from the minute you order it what a scam I told john that they should be paying me for dr.bill and loss time at work at that time I asked to talk to his supervisor he told me he is the top supervisor I told him that is sad so not only am I out the money I spent on shipping and handling I am also out the overdraft charges the dr. bills and time lost at work and most likely the money they charged to my account john said this was all my fault that I did not cancel the product in a couple days that the product is shipped the minute it is ordered even the best department stores can not achieve that response time THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU TRY THIS FREE TRAIL OFFER

• Cl
    claudito Jul 13, 2009

I got a call from my credit card company's Fraud Dept. asking about that charge as well and I have
    been trying to contact that company but to no avail. I got through to the # 866 851-2318 and tried to cancel
    this but kept getting Musak instead of someone to speak with. I guess the only way is to cancel the card
    and file a claim with BBB. I'm glad they are investigating this and I will never order online supplements
    again...no quick fix, just scams!

• Al
    Alex R. Jul 21, 2009

I love how people on the internet seem to think the Better Business Bureau is the end all for businesses. Let me shine some light in that deep dark hole you all call a head. The BBB is nothing more than a rating system. If you file a complaint with them all they do is stash that complaint in a file against that company. They call that company to dispute the complaint at which point the company usually doesn't give a ### and hangs up. Then the BBB puts a poor rating on their website about this company. Big ###ing woopie do. The company doesn't get charged any fines and nothing legally happens to them. So go ahead and contact the BBB and waste more of your insignificant time on absolutly nothing.

Neferttiti Jul 26, 2009

It isnt the fact about reading the damn fine print!!! Its the fact that when you try to cancel a ###ing order you have to get a freaking song and a dance and still have some one go tapping into your account without your damn permission! When you try to follow the rules before the dead line these ###s give you a hard way to go. Since you know so much about different organizations instead of wasting yourt time typing up your two cents give some advice that will help people, in the mean time and in between time STOP TAKING UP SPACE!!!

DERD Aug 02, 2009

I am discusted in this crap i ordered a trial suppilemt and i got it in the mail yet i had my post lady knock on my door with another bottle of the suppliment and then checking my credit card statement getting slogged $105.00 austraian dollars...i didnt even order for a second one ...this is rediculous at this time we are trying to find a way of them not dipping into our credit card and i got to say they dont relise that KARMA will get them in the end i hope these people go to jail for a long time for fraud and ripping off innocent people.

paatsy Aug 10, 2009

I am going through the same thing. Received the Acai Berry - trial for 99 cents right! Bill my account for $87.13 plus the 99 cents and misc. transaction fees. Also ordered their cleanser and they billed me immediately for $39.95 plus transacation fees. This product never was shipped. Have been battling with them for a month and cannot get this fee taken off. This company should be fined and shut down.

stef l Aug 26, 2009

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

WE NEED TO SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN

MY STORY: DITTO DITTO DITTO

Shill646 Aug 30, 2009

My story is just about the same...They charged 39.95 and 49.95 plus about 5 in small charges. I called numerous times and sit on hold for no less then 20 minutes. Once 45 min and still no one answered the phone. The Company Detoxident is such a crap business. I FINALLY got someone on the phone and cancelled my account. Three days later they charged me 87. I called them back and they said they would refund the money since the charge was made after my cancellation (i have yet to receive it) But at least got the product. I didn't send it back because I am afraid they will get it and still not refund my money so at least i have something to show for the money they took. I wish I had never gone down this road now i am out the money for something that probably not even work.

towngirl Aug 31, 2009

• Ri
    Richard W Swindell Sep 08, 2009

The ###s busted me for 160.00 I'm going tomorrow and changing my card number so they can't do this again!!!

• Dm
    dmanning_23 Sep 11, 2009

I did this free 14 day thing just to see how legit it was. It does tell you that your 14 day trial period starts from the day you submit your billing information. And even tho the product showed up on like the 10th 11th day after ordering it the trial period is almost over. I canceled it on like day 12 or something. Haven't had any problems with charges or call backs. I don't even think i've opened the bottles.

But most of the time people. If you take the time to listen for the rip off line or read ALL of the information, you will see something that makes it not a good idea. Always use standard shipping. I even experimented with a rush delivery thing. Standard s/h cost was like $7. But i could get it next day business air for like $53. So I put in 2 orders. One for standard shipping and one for next day business whatever. The $53 s/h item i recieved like 2 days after purchase, the standard $7 shipping i recieved 3 days after purchase. So i had paid an extra $46 to get something a day earlier than standard shipping.

Always read everything. And be patient with orders always use standard shipping. It's the cheapest and a lot of the time will be delivered in about the same time frame. Also when ordering from a computer. Use your print screen function on every page you view during the order process. That way if something comes up. You have the physical evidence in front of you and don't have to get the run around from customer rep.

• Wa
    Waco Nov 09, 2009

Well I became a victim as well. I received the product, did not realize I would be charged after the free trial offer. So I called them and canceled my order. I sent an email confirming and received a response back saying canceled and no charges will apply. However, I received my credit card and was charged $82.00. I called the credit card company, spoke to Billing Disputes and the Fraud dept, they both refuse to remove my charges because they say it was a legitimate charge. I explained it was not and it was fraud. I also received a phone call from the company stating they are going to charge more on the card for a standing order. So I am so frustrated, I called the credit card company and canceled the card and advised I would not be responsible for any further charges made to this card period. What a rip off!! I have learned my lesson!!!

paatsy Nov 22, 2009

This is for "Love2Shop" since you're the latest one here. See my story right about yours (Paatsy).

I notified my credit card company, canceled my existing card and had them reissue me a new one. My credit card company immediately had me talk to their "fraud" department and they were aware of this scam. I also had documented everything and had taken screen shots of my conversation on line with the scam company representative. I sent my documentation into the credit card company and they reversed everyone of the charges back to the scam company.

So if you notify your credit card company within 60 days, I'm sure they will do the same for you but make sure you have them cancel your card and a new one issued. Otherwise the scam company will keep billing you.

• Pe
    peed offff Nov 23, 2009

It is absolutely disgusting. I never even ordered the product yet i keep getting charged weekly at 131.00 australian and havent received a thing. Its a joke! This company is a load of ###. I cancelled my card last week, i informed my bank and they handed me a form to fill in regarding this product and if it keeps happening after cancelling my card they said they will take further action against it making sure i am refunded for all the money that had been deducted from my account. I just cant believe how much money is being taken out of my account each week its ridiculous!!! Im pissed off so i can only imagine how everyone else feels.

paatsy Nov 23, 2009

Copy and paste all of these complaints or just copy this hyperlink to your credit card company. Then they will see that you have a legitimate complaint.

• Dh
    DHANA.dotnet Nov 26, 2009

Hello,

I requested you only for sample product. That I already paid that Rs. 200/- also. But now again you deducted from my Credit Card Amount Rs. 5, 745.59/- this is I don’t want please can you cancel this product.

Date Ref. Number Transaction Details Transaction Amount
    International Transactions
    23/11/2009 05130779327112303051221 Health Focus Rs. 5, 745.59(DR

Note: Plz return my amount Rs. 5745.59

• Cl
    claudia1 Nov 30, 2009

I order for the free trail that cost .99 about 4 weeks ago and cancel after couples days when I received the product but I payed it with a visa gift card. But the only thing is I spend all of the money on the gift card and the acai berry people don't have my real bank card number.
    But will they still bill me for not sending the product back? I haven't received a bill so far and I haven't even tried the product...

What should I do?

• Ed
    Edmon Armani Jan 28, 2010

me2222222 ... i ordered the free trial for .99 cents and i got the trial in 14 days. Then after i recieved my trial i got charged for 79.98$ which i didnt agree to signing with.

I called my bank told them to dispute this charge and they asked for a confirmation paper showing you did only order the trial. So i sent them to damn paper. They disputed my overdraft fees. and refunded half the money back. -.-

Now once again they charged another 79.98$ to my bank which got me to overdraft again. I told the bank the same thing abotu sending the confirmation paper. and now there asking me to send the trial version back to the company. 1 problem, -.- the site i bought it from is no longer existence . The banks dont give a ### about anyone.

pauul Feb 09, 2010

i am 14 and i have orderd TWO lots of the acai berry detox i recieved my product a few days later nd i am on the second day of use now... i have only been charged what was expected now - i literally only have £30 in my bank (14 remember) but after reading this forum with the complaints i am very very worried can someone please email me on [email protected] with a solution ... am i expected a major bill or not? and if so how do i get out of it!! please please someone reply to my email with some sort of solution or explanation to it. thank you in advance

pals Feb 22, 2010

I just got my statement and was surprised to see the amount they charged. I called my credit card company and also called the company directly. You have to call the number and get a cancellation number. I have the phone # if anyone wants it. It is: 1-877-216-5245. Make sure you get your cancellation # and write it down. If you see charges on your account call your credit card directly and give them the confimation # that was given to you.
    I hope that this works.

• Ho
    Holly Salem Feb 18, 2016

Valuable suggestions - I was enlightened by the insight - Does anyone know where my business would be able to acquire a sample Acord 84 example to use ?

Resolved scam

I wanted to try the Acai Berry Detox and paid the $3.95 shipping, I have never recieved the product plus they have charge my credit card another 87.13!!! I am trying to get my money back and I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureua and I urge everyone to do the same that has had problems.

Deborah Tieman Aug 15, 2008

Oreded "free bottle" paid shipping and handling. Was sent another bottle billed on my credit card and never authorized another shippment. Want to cancel but Don't know how to reach the company. Any advice. HELP!!!

DixieDahl Aug 26, 2008

I've written 2 different complaints about these people. The first when they were only taking 19.99 and the second when they took the ampount of 74.76. They're sneeky because they've put the title of my second complaint and shown it with the body of the first! IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF HORRIBLE PEOPLE THEY ARE. iT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AND OTHERS OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ! tHEY'VE CHARGED MY CARD WITH 74.76 AFTER SAYING THEY WOULD ONLY CHARGE 19.99. At this point I have unsubscribed and they still have not given my money back. I want the charge of 74.76 taken off my card and I want my name taken from they're mailing list. If you haven't purchased from them already...don't...you'll be sorry. This company is not to be trust. What a shame!

Dottie Aug 27, 2008

I don't want this product. Per my Doctor's advise I should not take these supplements. However, I can't find a telephone number or Customer Service contact information of this company in order to cancel the delivery of these pills at $79.99. This is definitely a scam and should be pulled from doing business on line.

Elizabeth Martin Aug 27, 2008

I had odered the free sample of Acai Berry tablets (paying shipping charges) only. A week or so later I get another bottle of the tablets in the mail THAT I NEVER ORDERED OR AUTHORIZED. And then found out I was charged $74.76 for something I NEVER ORDERED OR WANTED. Now I realize that this is a very real SCAM that I hope I can get myself out of!

Tara grigsby Aug 27, 2008

I too was duped bu pure acai. I have sent e-mail to them of my desire not to have any more shipments and they sent me an e-mail which stated I would not receive a shipment and a few days later I was charged and shipped another supply. I have called and sent an email but still have not received a refund. What should I do?

Mark Yost Aug 29, 2008

I ordered a sample of acai berries to try it out. I only received the sample yesterday, and was charged $74.76, on my debit card. I haven't even got to try the product for the full ten days. I want to cancel this product and be refunded the $74.76 taken out of my account without my authorization.
    Mark A. Yost

Marlene Hawkins Sep 03, 2008

I did not know I would be sent another bottle either and charged to my credit card, please advise me via email address as to what to do.

Marlene Hawkins Sep 03, 2008

I would like to have a phone # so I can solve this charge on my credit card. Since I didn't ask for a second bottle I don't see why I should be charged.

JOHN OLEARY Sep 06, 2008

I paid for postage only and a free sample. It arrived. Then a week later I a 30 Day Supply Without Bill Or Return Policy. This I did not request or authorize. How Can I stop further supplies being sent and correct this?

• Wi
    Williams Sep 11, 2008

DO NOT GET SUCKED IN! This website is bogus! They have charged my credit card for another month's supply for a product that I never received. I payed 4.95 for shipping and handling for a 10ct bottle and cancelled immediately after. I was supplied a cancellation # and have never gotten a live person on the line since then. In the meantime, they continue to charge my card $74.46 a month and still don't send product. I have filed a formal dispute with my credit card company who has sent a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

Rod Dopheide Sep 17, 2008

I ordered a free trail bottle of Pure Acai Berry and a free trail bottle of Hondia. I only wanted a free trail bottle of each and no more. My doctor advised me not to even taken the free trail. A couple of weeks later I received another bottle of each and a charge on my debt card of $74.95 that I did NOT authorize!!! I called the phone number on my bank statement for Acai, but each time I recieved a recording saying due to high order volume all personal was busy and it would be a 45 minute wait. Then the phone would disconnet. I called after hours and got a recording saying to go to a web site, but I could not understand if he was saying www.gohealthnow.com or www.gohelpnow.com. I looked up both site and found a lot of different sites selling products but NONE matching the products I received. I think I did everything in my power to cancel this order but due to the shady business practiced of this company I was unable to do so. Now I am MAD. Plese help me to cancel this product and get a refund. Because of the unauthorized charges of this product I was overdrawn. Thank you for you help.

Janner Wilson Sep 23, 2008

This is a rogue company that charged my checking account over seventy dollars for products that I did not authorized. I will contact the Attorney General to report them.

This must stop. Are they so desperate that they must steal from the general public. I am very angry and will not stop until they are out of business.

Laura Kornak Sep 23, 2008

I ordered a small bottle of acai berry & they told me that they would only charge me $3.99 for shipping & handling and that the bottle was a sample to try. Yesterday I rec'd my bank statement and they charged me $89.31! I called them and their representative hung up on me too!

Please help-I'm on disability & on a very tight budget! Thanks alot! Laura Kornak

deedehaven Sep 23, 2008

A month free to test
    Charge your account
    Product doesn't work
    And the phone numbers never work,

If something is free to try - that's how it should be.
    If you then want the product you will in turn order it on your own.

LaVerne Sep 24, 2008

On September 5, 2008 I ordered a free trial of this dietary supplement and charged a shipping fee of $3.95 to my credit card. On September 24, 2008 I received a full bottle of the supplement, shipped from Florida. Inside the envelope with the supplement was a typed list of products, with a telephone number hand-written. I called the phone number, which turned out to be in Utah...The Florida address was merely a distribution location. When I complained to Customer Service (someone named John) I was told that at the bottom of the website under "Terms" it plainly states that unless the account is closed within 14 days, a shipment would be made every 31 days. Obviously, I did not see the "Terms" which is my own fault. I am going to be billed approximately $85 for a product that I didn't order and don't even want, but was advised that it could not be returned. This is just a warning to anyone else who might want to try this "free trial offer." Be sure you scroll down to the bottom of the website and read the "Terms" before you order. The "terms" are not written in the body of the order form... When I received the e-mail confirmation of the trial product, there was no mention anywhere that I had 14 days in which to cancel. I didn't realize that I had "opened an account" with the company. I thought I had simply ordered a product to try. Let my "stupidity" be a warning to the rest of you!!

Jon wolk Sep 25, 2008

SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!

CHERI BYE Sep 25, 2008

$44.85 CHARGE INSTEAD OF $1.95. PLUS CHARGES OF $4.95 AND $9.95 CHARGED FROM 2 OTHER COMPANIES THAT I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE FOR. TWO WEEKS INTO MY DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ACAI PURE CHARGED ME ANOTHER $39.95. NO ONE ANSWERS THEIR PHONE NUMBER. COMPANY STIPULATES THY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND UNLESS YOU GET AN (RMA NUMBER) RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND A CONFIRMATION RECEIPT FROM THE POST OFFICE, PLUS THEY ADD ANOTHER 15% RESTOCKING FEE. MERCHANDISE LABELED "RETURN TO SENDER OR REFUSAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WHICH IS NOT STIPULATED IN THEIR ORINGINAL ADVERTISEMENT. BUT EVEN WITH ALL OF THAT, IF THEY DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE YOU CAN'T GET AN RMA NUMBER. I IMMEDIATELY STARTED THE FIGHT TO GET A REFUND AFTER I REALIZED THEY $44.85 CHARGE. SO I FELT I HAD TO OPEN THE PACKAGE TO GET REFUND INFORMATION FROM. I WROTE OPRAH'S WEBSITE ALSO BECAUSE THEY ARE USING HER PICTURE TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCT. I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND I CANT AFFORD THE CHARGES, BUT I AM STURCK WITH THEM. ALL I CAN DO AT THIS POINT IS CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD.

Joe Belardi Sep 26, 2008

Thjis is an outrage the ad stasted that a trial bottle was 3.95 I never agreeed to pay anything other than that I want my money refunded ..The state attorney general will here about this

• Js
    JS.Toole Oct 01, 2008

Acaiberry must on given my account information to Acaicleans.
    I had ordered a trail size bottle of AcaiBerry all natural cleanse. It is a fraud also. It doesn't work. Acaiceans sent me their product for $88.97. I discovered this charge on my On-Line Bank Statement. I did not order this and was unable to contact any one with the telephone numbers provided by the web site and also by my Bank.

When the product arrived by mail I refused to accept. I was told by the postman that delivered it to write Refuse on unopened package and send it back and I did this.

SUSAN MCGEHEE Oct 01, 2008

DIDN'T ORDER HAVE BEEN PROMISED A REFUND...THEY HAVE THE RETURN PRODUCT.

• Valerie Oct 06, 2008

Same story as the rest. Saw NO description of the auto-subscribe with request for free trial. Paid the $3.95 for shipping. Received the bottle of 15 pills in a plain brown envelope with no company name, no packing slip or insert of any kind. The only phone number is the one on the bottle.

Apparently they begin counting the '14 day cancel period' the day I hit the submit key for the trial, as I have already been charged for the next month's bottle - $89.31. The charge appears on my credit card as 'Colon Flush'. The phone number that is on the bottle is different than the number that other's have reported and again, there was NO PAPER/INSERT in the package. Nothing.

A friend of mine ordered the same trial (when I told her about it) the day after I did. Her's arrived in the same package, but it did have a piece of paper telling about the 14 day trial followed by auto-subscription and the monthly charges. The phone number to cancel that was listed on the paper that came with her pills was different than the one on the bottle - it was 1-877-350-8480. I accessed the free trial offer through an ad on Facebook. WEBSITE = http://extremeacaiberry.org/

• Valerie Oct 06, 2008

I also thought I was ordering a one-time sample, then was surprised to find charges added to my credit card account. I did not agree to any number of deliveries, automatic or otherwise, unless they were cleverly concealed.

I did get the sample and then another bottle came and I started suspecting. Then the charges were added to my account and paid, and I also found myself in the company of people getting trapped. There is so much fine print, added agreements, etc.

Thank you David--I went to the site and tried to cancel; we'll see how it turned out.

I'm writing off what they charged so far.

• We
    wendy brochu Oct 06, 2008

I too ordered the sample bottle for $3.99 and they charged my account an additional $89.31. When I realized this, I immediately contacted nubodi. I was told by Ann, they do not accept return merchandise and they do not give refunds. (This is according to their terms and conditions listed online in very small print, I'm assuming) I then told her, I will be contacting the better business bureau as this made no sense to me. An unopened package for a product I didn't want to begin with should be refundable.

It wasn't until I stated that I work for my Credit Union and I can have that charge blocked and that I also will close my debit card to all further purchases, that she stated she could refund me half of the cost. "which is it, do you do refunds or NOT!"

• Valerie Oct 07, 2008

I ordered in July 2008; returned two bottles unopened, unused because I experienced stomach pain with the sample bottle I received. When I was still using the sample, I received two bottles I was charged for on my credit card. I returned the product approximately July 25, 2008. My charge card still has an $88 charge on it. I have not been credited for returning the product. I have e-mailed their [email protected] many many times. I have called and it sounds like someone with a hangover answering the phone.

• Valerie Oct 07, 2008

I read the complaint about the person that tried ACAi Berry free Trail for $3.99. I did the same thing, but I also read their terms. I called after 7 days, (you should have 10 days to cancel this membership). Finally after 37 minutes of music, a customer service rep answered, when I told him that I wanted to cancel further shipments and billings, he was extremely rude and started to argue that this product was already ready for shipments. He finally told me, "Okay I canceled your membership" and hung up. So I called again the next day and gave up after being on hold for 39 minutes. The next day I gave up after being on hold for 34 minutes. Finally, I stayed on the phone until I finally got someone. This person did not see my cancellation and again started to argue with me. Finally, he agreed to cancel my membership. Sever days later, I learned that only the shipment was canceled and my credit card was charged $89.31. Now I have to deal with this charge. But since they do not answer their phones, my credit card people are handling this. So I believe they do not answer their phones promptly so that people can not cancel their orders. What a rip off!

• Valerie Oct 09, 2008

Acai Berry sent me a free trial except for shipping of 3.87. Then without my authorization or approval they sent me another bottle 5 days after they took 79.86 from my account. I never agreed to continue with this product. Never signed anything or verbally told anyone. This is a real scam, and they should be stopped. This company also used Oprah Winfrey's name associated with this product. I had originally tried to get the free sample on line and it wouldn't go thru, then a few hours later I get this phone call from the company. I guess I should have been smart enough to figure something smelled fishy.

• Valerie Oct 09, 2008

Consumers please contact better business or any other consumer fraud company that you can engage to get this scam company stopped. This company cannot let this many complaints go unheard. Also this company is putting your info on a mailing list and selling your info. Cancel your card immediately. I received a phone call at work which I know was provided by this Acai company because it is a fairly new number and have not used it on the internet. They were sending me a gas card free (you know what this means) and they had the last 4 digits of my credit card. I asked and they said i would have to call there home office to find out who provided the number, I already know but will call since I reported my card stolen which it is since this company passed my credit card info. So I will get my justice by pursuing ACAI of stolen credit card fraud.

• Valerie Oct 09, 2008

I agree with every complaint on here. This is a scam. I called, waiting on hold for about 20 minutes before I got a hold of anyone. When I finally got through to someone, the lady was completely rude. I told her that any legitimate company would have a "terms and conditions" box that you have to check saying that you've read and understand. She's all "well, thats your prerogative". After that, I said I wanted to speak to her manager, she's all "they're going to say the same thing as me and you'll have to wait on hold for 30 minutes", I said "fine, I'll wait on hold for 30 minutes, I want to speak to your manager". She's all "fine" and put me on hold, which I was on for about 2 minutes before they disconnected me. So, WHATEVER! I filed a dispute with my credit union, which they were really cool about and I got the money credited back in my account while they look into it. We'll see if I get my money back.

My advice TAKE IT TO YOUR BANK, DISPUTE IT!!!

Ross Oct 11, 2008

I was sent an email to buy these Acai Berry vitamins for natural cleansing. It was advertised that they were on Oprah. They had a special saying that the item was free and all was needed to pay was the $3.99 shipping charges. I checked my credit card and was charged 89.31.

Kamala Stevens Oct 12, 2008

My mother and i ordered a sample for this product and have since tried to cancel since day 4 after ordering and have had no luck. Then we each get charged for the $89. 31. We are both on limited incomes and cannot afford this charge or any others this company may slap us with. We do not want your product and are rejecting any shipments received. We have had to go so far as to cancel our cards and maybe cancel our accounts next because of the fraudulent charges. Your number is either busy during your open hours or simply disconnects. I've even had the operator tell me the numbers cannot be connected as dialed and i've double checked to make sure i dialed correctly. There is no way to contact you to cancel orders. The network tv stations will be our next contact, as well as the police and better business bureau. No one else should be scammed like this.

Liz Oct 13, 2008

SAME THING! Are you saying they will continue to charge you and send you something every month? I will too will have to change my account information.

• Ur
    u r all dumb Oct 14, 2008

the term and cond that are agree by the customer state that these are trial offer but you need to cancel with in so many days not to get more if you do not agree you do not get trial offer and I am from a bank and deal with this everyday sure we can dispute anything but it is not unauthorize and even if we dispute we will lose these disputes and you will still have to pay for the merchadsie because you have to agree to the terms for the trial

• Ur
    u r all dumb Oct 14, 2008

I understand that by ordering Acai Berry Power 500, I am agreeing to receive Acai Berry Power 500. for a 14-day trial period (days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. $3.95 (non-refundable) for S&P. I understand that unless I cancel by calling 1-877-350-8480 within this 14-day period, beginning on the 15th day my credit card will automatically be charged $89.31 (Free Shipping) for a 31 day supply of Acai Berry Power 500 to be shipped at that time to my door. Thereafter, until and unless I cancel, my credit card will automatically be charged an additional $89.31 every 31 days for a new supply of Acai Berry Power 500. I understand that I may cancel any future shipments Monday through Friday by calling 1-877-350-8480. Our hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm MST.I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services, under the terms of this agreement, if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.

Renee Oct 14, 2008

I ordered this product which never arrived, I'm trying now to cancel but can never get beyond a voice mail,
    any suggestions.

• Valerie Oct 15, 2008

I was going to purchase the Acai product but then read the fine print (It IS there). It is the typical "you must cancel within 14 days otherwise your credit card will be changed $79.99". I tend to forget to cancel so I NEVER sign up for these types of "free trials". I don't have the time to fight with my credit card company. I am not sure if the product works as I never ordered it. I may just go to GNC as someone else suggested without the risk of a monthly charge on my credit card. Just some friendly advice :)

Charlie Oct 15, 2008

Stop charging my creditcard for something I did not authorize!!!

LAB Oct 17, 2008

THE PRODUCT WAS NEVER RECEIVED
    THE CHARGE WENT THRU
    I CAN NOT GET THRU TO CANCEL THE SUBSEQUENT ORDERS
    I HAVE LEFT A MESSAGE TO CANCEL FUTURE ORDERS
    I STILL CAN NOT GET THRU
    I CONTACTED FIT FACTORY WHO IS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM AND THEY CONFIRMED THE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELATIONS.
    DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...

Toqua Oxtoby Oct 18, 2008

I Ordered a sample for 8 dolloars and now have been charged 89.31 for a product I did not order. I do not not know if this money will be repaid back. From what I have been reading outlook not positive.

• Valerie Oct 21, 2008

I kept getting the pop-up of Acai Berry Diet Supplements and I would ignore them, X them out... whatever. However, one day I figured I'd find out what all the fuss was about. It drew me in. I got sucked in and I applied. I DID read all the small print. I was well aware that within 14 days I would need to cancel. I did get the package with 2 different 866 numbers. I called both. I then went thru my email account and found the confirmation email with ANOTHER 866 number. Thats 866 number was busy ALL DAY.

So... I had to call my bank and close my debit card. So now I will be without a card and have to contact all the companies with my debit card number and re-direct them to a new number whenever the *** that comes. The sad part is, I took this *** thing and it made me violently ill. So I have thrown it away along with my debit/credit card. Fabulous!

Be careful.

• Ci
    Cindy Oct 21, 2008

I have been trying to call and cancel and cannot get through to the numbers listed.. How are you to cancel after the 14 days if you cannot get a live person on the phone... This is ridiculous...

• Ty
    Tywania Grayson Oct 21, 2008

Yes, I had the same thing happen to me. I agreed to pay the 3.99, free trial offer and used my daughter's credit card with her permission and later she discovered a 89.00 dollar charge on her credit card. This is unfair and this company needs to be held accountable just like those on Wall Street. This is a crime stealing people money. I want to do something about this. I don't have money to give away. Please help.

• Valerie Oct 22, 2008

I ordered the free trial. It gave you an option for a "Green Tea" offer. I opted not to get the Green Tea offer. I checked in with my bank to see my charges and I found out they charged for the Green Tea offer anyway. I called and pressed all the options available for getting in touch with a live person only to get recordings, they ask for all my information on the recording saying once it's received they will cancel my order accordingly. Not a happy customer here. Beware of small print on any "FREE" trials offer.

david Oct 22, 2008

WANT YOUR MONEY BACK FROM NUBODI/ACAI BERRY

my wife ordered this product, go back to website and read "TERMS" It's our own fault for the reoccurring charges but i was able to get a refund of 89.31 You have to call 1-877-350-8480 you will get a busy signal, hang up and call back about 10 times. You will then be placed on hold for about 20 minutes. Tell them you want to cancel order and make sure you get a 7 digit cancellation number. Then do it all over again to make sure it was cancelled !!! if you were charged before product was received email bank statement with charges to
    [email protected] TO GET REFUND.

Some of the charges on my bank statement were
    IP-ONLINE HEALTH, IP-COLONAID, IP-GREATONLINEDIET, ACAICLEANSE.

Hope this helps you. David & Jenn

david Oct 22, 2008

Other options are closing you checking account, opening a new one and doing the same for the credit card you used

• Valerie Oct 22, 2008

I ordered a free trial of extreme acai berry on Oct 12, it also recommended a partner in Total Cleanse which I also ordered. The s&h for the acai berry was $3.95 and the total cleanse was $5.95. Both stated a free 15 day trial. The receipt stated that estimated delivery date would be Oct. 17. On Oct 21 when I still had not received my product I tried to call the numbers on the terms for customer service.

(* also note, hidden in the terms, it states that the 15 days may be less depending on delivery time, so NO you aren't getting 15 days from receipt, it is 15 days from ordering.) So 9 days of my 15 have already passed without receiving. Leaving me 6 days to 'try' and still unreceived.

Luckily I tried to call before the 15 day trials expired, because I found that the acai berry phone number is busy all the time accept for after hours when you will get a recording telling you to call during business hours and the phone number for total cleanse wont even go through at all, it just promptly disconnects.

I called my bank right away and reported the fraud and canceled my card before they charged me the full amt for a month supply when I haven't even received the trial. They have it set up so it is impossible to cancel during the trial period.

I'm sure Opra would be major pissed if she knew they were using her name, and likeness on their website to draw trust from customers.

• Valerie Oct 22, 2008

I ordered Acai Berry Supreme on 10-10-08 for 15-day free trial. I still have not received my order and it's 10-21. I tried to call their toll free number 1-866-938-4832 to cancel my order and any future orders. The number automatically disconnects me. I've called at least 10-15 times and every time it disconnects.

In small print I have until 10-25 to cancel otherwise they will send me more bottles at $89 each. How can I cancel if they won't answer their phone!

Don't believe their ads. They are disreputable and I'm sorry I got duped!

• Iv
    Ivy Page Oct 23, 2008

I just found out I have been scammed too. I ordered the trial, then tried to cancel subscription and the phone # is busy ALL DAY!

• Cd
    CDM Oct 23, 2008

I to received the product. I did not receive my trial (which they said was sent and delivered, though I have no product to show that) package, nor did I sign for it which they said was sent by mail.

I finally managed to get through to customer service after being on hold for 30 minutes. Try calling on the 801-208-7485 number to get through.

I not only cancelled with them diretly after being charged the $89.31, but have cancelled the cc that I put the paymemt on to make sure that no further charges can be made.

By the way it is NOT 14 days for trial period from the day you receive the product BUT, 14 days from the time you sign on for the product.
    BUYERS BEWARE

Jackie Oct 24, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me. I live in Canada and have not received my "free" trial pack and my card has already been charged from "Pricelimbo.com", whatever that is. Because I'm in Canada the 1-877 phone number does not work for me. I just emailed them at [email protected] demanding a refund. I also told them to not share my contact or credit information with any of their affiliate companies. We'll see what happens...

• Sr
    sre Oct 25, 2008

I've tried many times to get through to this company and cancel this subscription. Has anybody been successful in canceling an order and how did you manage to get someone on the phone?

Don May Oct 26, 2008

I fell for 2 of these frauds from the same top level website using two different credit cards. This was from the top level website acaitop3.com. The two companies pulling different but similar frauds were AcaiPure and Extreme Acai Berry. My story is similar to the other Acai complaints on this website. My cards were with 2 different banks: BofA, and American Express (AMEX). BofA is unsympathetic and is making me complain in writing. AMEX immediately handled my complaint by message and phone. I asked both banks not to accept any more charges from the merchant. In both cases I complained to the merchant by phone and email, and in one case their web site. I filed a fraud claim with the FBI. With AMEX, the merchant made another charge 8 days after receiving AMEX's inquiry. They escalated my complaint to FRAUD, and are issuing a new card.
    To include me in the class action suit email: [email protected]

Don May Oct 26, 2008

To include me in the class action suit email: [email protected]

Christy B. Oct 27, 2008

I got hit by Total Cleanse which I am finding out is owned by NuBodi. Same thing happened to me. I had to go cancel my debit card.

Mary Beth Oct 27, 2008

After receiving first trial shipment...can not cancel order. Toll free number given with 14 day supply does not answer. Fast bust each time an attempt is made to call and cancel my order. I called my credit card company as soon as I am billed I am to refuse shipment and return for credit. Major networks indorse this product. Do they relaize what is happening?

robert Oct 27, 2008

I got suckered into also and I just call my bank canceled my card and had anonther one reissued.
    I also was charge an additional 0.73 cents for shipping and it shipped from KN, the bank rep thought it was an international code for Kenya. I could not get through on any numbers.

Paul Iverson Oct 27, 2008

Company shipped product that I did not order totaling $161.80 (so far). They don't answer their phone.

Gary Kennedy Oct 27, 2008

I ordered the sample only and have received and billed for product I did not want and refuse to pay for, please refund my money as the product does not work and most impoprtant i did not order it ??

Andie Oct 27, 2008

I had the same problem with Total Cleanse, it too 12 days to receive which left me only 3 days to try it before I had to cancel it. Problem is, the phone number they have listed everywhere does not work. And they do not have an email account listed, so I also cannot email them to cancel it. I was able to get thru to cancel the ACAI Berry, but I was on hold for about 15 minutes before someone answered.

• Bb
    BB Oct 27, 2008

DO NOT ORDER!!!
    They send you a bottle of 15 pills with a little waded up paper tht tells you in small print that if you do not call and cancell within 14 days of time order, (wich it took 12 days for it to com, so I REALLY only had 2 days to call) the will charge $89.31. THey will charge you every month and keep sending stuff. They DO NOT accept returns so you can not even send it back for a refund! They have SEVERAL phone numbers, but none of them work. They are all busy or the automated system puts you on hold and no one EVER talks to you! This is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS!!!

here are the phone #'s I have for them...could not ever reach anyone...had to cancel my card and get a new one.
    1-877-350-8480 / 1-801-208-7485/ 1-877-615-4233/