Menu
Acai Berry Detox
reviews & complaints

Acai Berry Detox
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

16 complaints
15 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Acai Berry Detox. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Acai Berry Detox - Keep sennding unwanted product

These products are a scam, they do not work . I agreed to try them for 30 days back in Otcober for $29.00 and used a credit card to pay for
the initial supply. Now I get more of the same junk without my authorization to ship or charge my credit card. I checked and my credit card has been charged another $29.00 charge, two (2) $79.00
charges and a $3and something chrage. I informed my credit card
company I was not paying for these item s and they are sending mer papers to fill out to reject these and another other carges in the future.

I have tried to reach these people and have waiting up to 1hr on the phone and also responded through the sight, www.my ordersupport.com) to no avail as it appears site is a fake.
Paul A Feser

Acai Berry Detox - ripped off

I ordered this so called miracal product over the phone and expected to get a 10day trial .The company neglects to tell you that the trial starts as soon as the phone call ends and i did't even get the product until 2 wks .after the phone transaction! I'm not sure if the product will really work for anyone but it did'nt work for me!and i just wanted to lose a few pounds like 10lbs. and that did'nt even come off.But, guess what the charges came up on my credit card 79.95 and i've been trying ever since to dispute it because of breech of contract due to the fact of the 10day trial period. please if anyone help me with ant supporting info. please contact me at [email protected] thank you, kim

Jul 16, 2009 9:45 pm

I too have been scammed on Acai Berry Detox from FWM Labs. I have been charged $88.13 on my credit card without any authorization for this. I have also called 3 times and talked to both a CS and a Supervisor who neither have been able to get me my refund distributed back to my Credit Card. Tonight I tried calling for the 4th time to talk to someone. I waited 27 minutes and then was automatically hung-up on! I then went searching on the internet about this company...and sure enough, their are plenty of people who have been scammed by this company besides myself. I will NEVER buy a product on line without doing a completed search about the company and their products...

10:20 pm

Acai Berry Detox - charge

Hello,
My customer No: 80206013
On 13/08/2009 I orderred 2 botle Acai Berry Detox and 1 botle Life Cleanse for free and I had to be charge only for the shiping of 3.95 for each as the invoice showed me, but recently I received my credit card statement showing me that you charged me 4 x $133.98 and I received the 4-th botler on oct.09.2009 for which I paid $11.81CD for shiping. I can submit a copy of the 2 invoices which show L3.95 for shiping and L0.00 for the product. As the conclusion you charged me 366.51 extra and if you do not want to return my money back I will send back the 2 sealed botles and I request for those my money back by the time you receive them .

Sincerely,
Lia Mihit

3 comments
Oct 14, 2009 12:18 pm

All you can do is CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD NOW...they will keep charging you.

I was checking on ordering the acai berry free trial and read the testimonials here and decided not too thank you for this website ..oh by the way the number if you need it is [protected]=9000 because they called me and asked me to reconsider the trial issue i told them no

THE NUMBER TO THE ACAI BRRY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SCAMMED YOU OUT OF 87.00 IS [protected]

Acai Berry Detox - no free trail, they lied

I also got charged before I recieved the product. When I called they said that the trial is two weeks not the trial product. I told them that they did not make any sense, you pay for nothing as a trial. I told her that they were very misleading. I called my bank and told them that this was not an authorized charged. Try that route. I had them cancel the product. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. Pass the word to your friends. Good Luck

Jan 26, 2011 11:54 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

devirie your an idiot its a risk free trial you must pay shipping charges if you dont cancel within the trial period then they assume you want to continue reciving the product and send it to you if its free why did you give them you credit card number. read the terms and conditions loser if you would read the nutrition facts on the food you eat you wouldnt be so desperate to lose weight that your ordering weight loss products online it never said free trial it said risk free trial learn to read before you call people liars

11:40 pm

Acai Berry Detox - debit card fraud scam

I went to there web site and ordered the 2 week supply of Acai Berry detox for a 3.95 S&H charge then before I got the free bottle I found a 87.13 charge and .66 chg for foreign exchange fee These people are in another Country so says my bank. I had to change my debit card number and report them to the Police for fraud. I still have not got the 12 bottles of Acai berry products they state I ordered ( I did not order any thing except the free bottle) I have called many times and get a different story each time after I am left on hold forever. These people are low lifes and scamers that rip people off WELL some day it will come back to them but I have learned my lesson to not order any thing on line unlesss you are 100% sure they will not rip you off. It only takes one bad apple to destroy it for all the rest of people trying to sell their goods on the internet.Spokane WA.

Hey everyone,
This happened to me to... The product was great but they kept charging me 90 bucks it was horrible. I was reading an article online that actually found a company who sells the acai product but doesnt keep charging you like these other SHADY companies. They are actually great to deal with and actually CARE about their customers. I am going around posting this so everyone will STOP ordering from a SCAMMY COMPANY and hopefully check out a good one.
Here is the article I found the GOOD company on: http://www.channel5healthnews.com

12:39 pm

Acai Berry Detox - fraud... scam... fraud... scam...

This is a great scam. Perhaps we should email oprah and dr. Oz with our compaints of fraud. I, and many others online, ordered the acai berry detox and fell for the "free trial offer". Just pay a $.99 s/h fee. I used my credit card. I was alerted to fraud as soon as "michele" told me I would be billed $87.13 for the cleanse. She told me the conversation was being recorded, so I informed her I did not want the addition charge. Cancel my order. I don't want any of it. It is impossible to cancle the order. This was 6/23/09. On 7/7/09 I am billed to my credit card $87.13. I have made over 30 calls to the numbers provided on my statement. They keep you on hold a minimum of 20 minutes. I can't get an account number from them, nor a password.in addition, I have not recieved any additional product. Or is it I just paid for the product twice?
Contact your local b. B. B. And consumer protection agencys in your areas.
These people need to be closed down. Fraud division on your credit card and debit cards, can also help us get our money from these rip off agents.. Effie weddle

Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

i work for the company that verified your order of several products . we were told to never ansewer any questions about shipping handling or billing, we would refer client to the appointed customer service numberfor what ever product they ordered. we called and recieved inbound callstoget people to purchase an up-sell product at a amount charged to their credit card that day.many people are impulse buyers and have selective hearing to a quick sale and do not listen to everything said to them, or do not read the fine print on an advertisment.in todays economy i need a job to pay my bills and feed my family.If people out there are so anxious to spend thier money on these vices, so listen and read sales adds.buyer beware be informed, nothing in life is free.get your children off the internet with access to your credit cards.look into your elderly family member'spuchases on line and on the phones if you get so upset over expenses, wrong billing to you, talk about the pitfalls before you fall in.

12:01 am

Acai Berry Detox - dont believe what you hear

I am very disappointed that I bought this acai berry detox product. I brought this product for a $1. Plus tax's with my credit card in the month of june thinking that it was going to be a free try out for only that amount. When I received the product I opened it and saw that there were plastic tablets that anyone can just make. A day before I received the bottle I had seen a program on "e" how many people died of tylenol plastic tablets so I decided not to take them thinking that it can cause me some affect. Now on august I saw on my account that I had been charged for$86 dollars from the same product, disappointed that I had been charged for another bottle that I never received or ordered I called the company. They told me that they had charged me not for another bottle but for the fact that they only give you ten days to try it out if they do not like it you have to return the bottle or you will be charged for the whole amount. I told the guy I talked to that I thought it was a free product he said no to return the bottle back and they will refund me. I am sending back the bottle hoping that I get refunded.

View 0 more photos

11:33 am

Acai Berry Detox - fraud & harassment

I viewed this product online, and began to fill out the trial product, but then cancelled my order before purchase. For the last few weeks, I have been receiving phone calls approximately 2 to 3 times per day at random times with no answer. I try and return a call to the number with no avail, because the call does not come through. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT give this company the time of day or any of your hard earned money. It seems to me that many people are also being scammed into thinking they are purchasing a trial bottle of supplements for just the shipping cost, and then being charged the full amount. I hope that someone has the time to take this company to court and sue for everything and the kitchen sink.

V
Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Estimados señores quiero dar de baja mi solicitud customer nº [protected] orden nº [protected]
customer nº [protected] orden nº [protected]

necesito comunicarme con uds para que dejen de debitar de mi tarjeta de credito dicha suma que yo no autorice como veo que me siento defraudada por uds deseo se me reembolse dicho dinero, yo solo autorice el debito del mi tarjeta para solo 3.95 euros cada uno y se me ha cobrado 250 dolares creo que me estafaron .
necesito una solucion dar de baja a mi solicitud y el reembolso gracias el telefono da solo un contestador es el [protected] united kingdon desde argentina que prefijo debo usar gracias.
Sino me vere obligada a llevar mi caso a la justicia de argentina para que no estafen a ningun ser humano mas.

1:34 pm

Acai Berry Detox - they chaged me 3 days after my product got here!

My name is diana and I orderd the product thinking I was making a good choice.The product says it gives the costumer 15 days to try the product. I recently orderd this product and it was not even 15 days and they already billed me the trial cost. It was only 3 days after the day I had recieved it and I was already charged. the company is running on false pretences. On top of being charge for the trial cost I was charged twice. I called the company and they stated that they had made a mistake.
Is this how unprofessional your company is? They charge the consumer twice? I called the company and they said they could not do anything and there was no one else I could speak to. I cannot believe this is the type of business they are running that there is no one to speak to about my money being taken. I have taken only two pills and nothing else, the bottle is full. When I tried the pills it made me very nervous and my hands were shaking; therefore I cannot even think of finishing the product.
All I want is my money back if you would like I could send the pills back with my bill statement showing that you in fact charged me twice. I do not want them, they did not help me out at all. I am very upset the way your company handles everything. This company has opened my eyes to see that not all companies are trustworthy, reliable and that some are out there to scam you. They have defiently cured me and made me very skeptical when shopping on the internet for a product or on T.V. I hope that this letter was enough to show you how upset I am andto help everyone out there not to buy this product or you will be scammed too! i regret for choosing that company as a way to help me lose weight.

7:25 am

Acai Berry Detox - acai berry scam

I was charged the first month only 4 days after receiving the trial that I paid $2.00 for. I have now been charged $87.13 and an "International Fee" of $2.61 for a total rip-off of $91.74. I am in the U.S. so this does not make sense. I had printed off the Refund and Exchange Polcy from the site when I ordered the trial sample. The Policy states that you have "14 days from the date the product was originally shipped to you for a FULL refund". The Customer Representative told me the policy is 14 days from the date I ordered the trial. They refused to acknowledge what I had printed out in front of me.

This is a total rip-off and I hope people stop making money for these crooks.

51 comments
Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM... I INCLUDED EVERYTHING THAT WAS PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE AND THEY STILL SCREWED ME OUT OF 86.42... I ASKED FOR SUPERVISORS, THERE AREN'T ANY... LEGAL DEPT. THERE ISN'T ONE...

THIS WHOLE THING IS BOGUS AND I AM SO ANGRY CRAP LIKE THIS IS ALLOWED... I'VE CALLED 10 TIMES... AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A BILLING DEPT. TO GIVE BACK THE REFUNDS, I TOTALLY YELLED AND SCREAMED AT THEM AND TOLD THEM HOW DO THEY LIVE WITH THEMSELVES SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... I AM SO PISSED I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT...

THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND IS A TOTAL SCAM/FRAUD, STAY AWAY FROM THEM...
I THREATED A LAWSUIT TOO..

Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

Fullfillment Center
I have attempted for over 6 months to have this product removed from mailing list. I no longer wish to received this product and ask that you remove my name from your mailing list. I noted this on the product box for months.

My mailing address
Dania Tanguis
18051 Club View Drive
Baton Rouge, Louisiana [protected]

cell phone [protected]

I appreciate your prompt response in removing my name from your Fullfillment Center mailing list.

Dania Tanguis

Nov 30, 2009 9:15 am

I ordered this product via internet, the next night a rep from the company called to sell me more products, I stressed I wanted only to receive the free trial. This month I received 2 boxes, I called the company and they gave me a code to put on the boxes to return and credit my charge card. I received my credit card bill and there are 4 charges for this product. I again picked up the phone and called the company. The rep wanted only to argue with me. Said I had 17 days to cancel my future orders. Explained I told the rep that called me I onlyl wanted the free trial. She replied stating it was not a company rep. She continued to repeat that I had 17 days to cancel and person that called was not a rep. I told her I was not stupid and I understand. I asked for a manager MANY times. She said I must calm down. I told her I was, didnt I sound like it? I told her I understand that she could not make any changes but I wanted to speak with a manager, she would not do so. I then asked for the address to make a formal complaint, she said she didnt have that information. I asked her how she could work for a company and not have the address. I again asked for a manager and she hung up on me!

Dec 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Order Acai Berry Detox offered at .99 for a 30 day trial, I received a confirmation call and given a phone number to cancel within 15 days so as not to be sent and charged for additional bottles. I called the number given to me to cancel and it disconnect. I called again and canceled. On 10/22 Wellness Lab charged my account $86.42, I called and them I canceled this. They said I didn't cancel within the 15 days (I did). They said they would cancel then so I would not be charged and receive any more bottles. I did not get a cancellation #. On 11/5 I was charge another $86.42, I called again and was told that another order had been shipped. I said I had canceled, she said when I received the shipment, return it (she gave me a cancellation number and a number to put on the box to return the product) and they would refund the second $86.42. It is 12/4 and I have not been refunded any money.

Nov 08, 2009 12:57 am

I paid the shipping (3.95) for the free trial and not long after I was charged $86 for something I have not yet to receive. I sent them back the product and still have not gotten a refund yet. This is a scam and the people who try and help you are rude and don't speak very well. Do not order this product because it is not supported by the FDA either. I am furious with this company (I shouldn't even call it a company). I hope they lose business and get in major trouble. Also they say on their website that we can send an email to them. It's ironic because no where on their website does it give you their email address.

Dec 16, 2009 11:55 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

THESE PEOPLE DEBUTED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR OVER $300.00 BEFORE I REALIZED IT AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY SAID THAT I COULD NOT GET A REFUND BUT THAT THEY WOULD GIVEME A TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT I COULD TRY TO LOCATE THE PRODUCT THAT I DID NOT ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY OTHER THAT THE INITIAL $1.98. AND I DID CALL TO CANCEL AND WAS TOLD THAT SHE COULD NOT LOCATE MY FILE AT THAT TIME AND THAT SHE WOULD MAKE A NOTE AND TAKE CARE OF IT .I AM GOING TO KEEP TRYING WITH MY BANK BECAUSE THEY SHOULD HAVE CONTACED ME BEFORE ALLOWING ANYONE TO TAKE THAT MUCH MONEY WITHOUT MY CONSENT.PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESETYPES OF SCAMS BECAUSE THIS SHOUL BE AGAINST THE LAW AND THESE COMPANIES SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST.

Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

I applied for free trial of Acai Berry Detox, but found out that they didn't work, also that they went on to debit my account for them. They then again debited it two weeks later! They then sent me another lot, where I then sent it back with a cancellation letter and request for refund and explaining that it was useless. From which I heard nothing. Yesterday I received another lot, but I haven't checked my account but I'm sure that they have debited it again.
Seeing that I live in Australia it's too difficult to ring them, so what am I to do? I want it to stop and refund my money.

Feb 10, 2010 11:40 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was charged $86.42 for my "free trial and four days later charged another $86.42 for a bottle I didn't order. I was told to get my money refunded I would need to return the second bottle and was given a Return Authorization Number. Mailed back the bottle with RAN, received an email stating that it had been received. I have never been credited for the second charge of $86.42. Called to ask why and was told it was credited on 1/11/2010. My bank has no record of this credit. Because their records show it was returned I'm just screwed. You call and all they do is read their little script on exactly what to say, you cannot understand them because they aren't American, all the supervisors are "busy" with other calls, etc. One operator told me her name was Xyz. Sounds like a real name to me.

THIS COMPANY IS A LEECH, A SCAM, LIARS AND CHEATS! TOO BAD OUR COUNTRY HAS LAWS THAT PROTECT THIS ###. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE EMPLOYEES LIVE WITH THEIRSELVES! DO NOT, REPEAT...DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATIONS.

Feb 02, 2009 11:39 pm

What a scam! I ordered the product on January 5, 2009. It was postmarked 1-12-09 but I did not receive it until 1-17-09. I thought that the 14 days would be calculated from the date postmarked. However, I noticed an $87.13 charge on my account dated the 19th. They had started the countdown on the day I ordered the product. I called furious, explaining that I should have 14 days from the postmark, therefore, have until the 26th to cancel my membership. I further explained that it was ridiculous to expect me to see any results in two days. Which is all the time I had from the time I received it on the 17th until they charged me on the 19th. I was told that someone would be contacting me via e-mail from the refund department. I haven't seen anything yet, but will continue to call and demand my money!

Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I ordered a sample for the fee of $3.95 for s&h. Iread the terms that you had two weeks to try product. You needed to notify of cancelling at this time. After two weeks I still had not received my sample. When I called to find out where my sample was, all they could do was give some excuss that was a delay is shipping. The rep then asked if I wanted to cancel, I replied yes because I don't want to pay for anything I have not received. I find out the next day they charged my account $87.13. I called back spoke to a rep who said she would expidite my refund, 3-5 days. I still have no product to try never did receive one. I wait and no return to my account. I call back ask for a supervisor, I was put on hold for over 1&1/2 hours with nobody to pick up. I then call my bank, they help to try to resolve with no luck. I call this company two more times each time told it's in process 3-5 days. This whole ordeal has been of a span of three months and 8 days. This company steals your money and send you nothing, and then they lie to you.

Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm

I received a phone call asking if I wanted to try a free sample of acai berry detox for 3.99, I said yes but, that was all. The guy gave me his name and said if i was interested to call back and he could set me up with a deal for 29.95 I never called back. Our bank called and warns me about this 79.69 charge plus the 3.99 charge, they have taken out for four months, that totals around 750.00 to 800.00 from my bank account. This includes a 75.00 nsfunds from the bank. I sent all the product back marked refuse, and after finding out about the unauthorized charges, I called the company and told them I wanted my money put back into my account and they said no, because I had an account even though I had never agreed to an account.

Mar 12, 2010 11:00 am

I ordered the free trial for Acai Berry detox and colon cleanse in the UK paying £3.95 each and I never received the product and my credit card was debited twice with £75.26. I rang their customer services who are referring my complaint to their refunds department. I have informed my credit card company of unauthorised payments and non receipt of goods. This is a major SCAM - stay well clear. If you want Acai berry supplements there are many reputable suppliers, don't get conned like me.

Nov 15, 2009 11:52 am

An advertisement caught my eye promoting a free trial of Acai Berry & Life Cleanse dietary supplements. I paid for the P&P giving my credit card details & received the free trial shortly after. I tried the acai berry supplements but felt nauseaus after a few days so stopped taking them, which put me off trying the life cleanse supplements. Two months later I received a credit card statement and to my horror I was charged a total of £154 by this company! I got straight onto my credit card company who immediately cancelled my card so that future payments could not be taken out and gave me a telephone number to ring as I was informed that there have been many complaints about this scam. I rang the number I was given [protected]), spoke to what sounded like an Asian lady by the name of Wanessa (?) who said I should have read the terms & conditions and that I would not be entitled to a refund. I said that future payments that would be taken out of my account was not made clear and that I've received nothing apart from the free trial for the money taken from my account. I said I was not satisfied and asked for the name of the Managing Director as I wish to take the matter further. She would not give me the name and put the phone down on me! To say I'm angry would be an understatement. How dare this company take money from my account without my permission, how can they get away with it? I've since discovered many others finding themselves in the same position as me. I really cannot afford to lose this amount of money especially at this time of year. Is there any way that myself and who knows how many others can get their money back?

Thank you.

Dec 29, 2009 9:11 pm

I ordered Acai Berry Detox from a website on Web MD...read some articles on the website and was impressed with the results. Not going down to the bottom of the page where the fine print was, I did not realize that a trial offer meant that you had to cancel if not satisfied. Found this out when I opened my checking acct and to my dismay $120 was taken out of my acct. I called to complain and tell them that their product was a scam and I wanted my money back. Wow what ###s...they told me I was out of luck. Several entries down on my bank statement was a charge of $80 for a colon cleansing product...a product that I didn't order, nor did I receive. Come to find out this company is a sister company of AcaiBerryDetox.com. They also refused to refund my money and when I told them that I never received the product, all they would do was to send me the product...NO THANKS! Hard lesson, but these companies need to be shut down.

Nov 04, 2009 4:52 pm

I authorized a $1.99 charge on my credit card for shipping and handling on a bottle of Acai Berry Detox. Before I even received my free trial bottle, $86 was charged to my card. When you place your order you are told you have 30 days to cancel your Acai Berry
Detox membership or another bottle would be shipped to you and your credit card charged accordingly. I waited over two weeks to receive my free trial bottle. The unexpected charge of $86 occurred approximately two weeks from the date of my order. The order contained no invoice or packing slip--only instructions on how to use the pills.

This company does business in an unethical way and deliberately dupes unsuspecting customers. One expects to receive the bottle in a timely manner so one can cancel before a rather large charge appears on one's credit card. You don't have the chance to actually use the product before the end of the trial period.. Having your credit card charged before you even receive a product seems to contradict the company’s stated policies and they should not be allowed to conduct business in this manner.

i purchased i free trial of your acaiberrydetox . for one, i got the wrong one. i wanted the 1 which puts muscle on .enyway i hav received the 1 that burns fat .first thing is first u hav taking money from my bank account which is £76.94p. i do know now you are a rip off . so im makin this complaint and i expect the full amount back . i spoke to one of your colleguez on the phone which was really rude ... so i expect something to be done with this. i havent got the packaging i received it with ..

Nov 09, 2009 11:04 pm

I have been getting charged on my credit card nearly $1000 for a product that I have not ordered. There is no email address to contact them to cancel. I have now had to suspend my credit card and the bank is in the process of tracking payments and charging them with fraudulent charges.
Do you have an email address which I can contact them?

Sep 27, 2011 7:17 pm

My wife ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse for shipping and handling charges only. She did not read the fine print at the bottom of the page that say's you are agreeing to a contract that will continue to supply you with the product at $87 dollars each unless you cancel. I canceled within 24 hours but they stilled charged my visa the shipping and handling charges. I finally got the correct web site and again canceled after seeing my account was still active. The customer service number is apparently in Spain and it is totally useless. While you are on hold, you sometimes get connected with another person with a complaint that is also on hold. It is close to impossible to cancel you subscription with out closing you visa card so they can no longer charge your account. They are using Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Oz names illegally. This is nothing but a consumer trap.

Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered the so called "free" trial for $3.95. Within 15 days my debit card was charged $87.13 which was not authorized by me and also unknown to me. Within another 15 days I was charged a second $87.13 without my knowledge or consent. I only received the trial version. I did not receive a second shipment that the company states that they sent to me. I filed a lost claim with USPS because the company refused to do so. I received another shipment last week which I immediately sent back. I have since learned that they charged my account a third $87.13. When I called the company, they refuse to refund my money. They will only refund the shipment when they receive it back hopefully this week. The manager was very rude and refused to refund my money. THIS IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER.

Sep 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I wish I had seen this website first as I see multiple complaints. I ordered a trial offer, based on watching Oprah on this product and did not expect or know that my credit card would be charged $87.13 and combine that with a similar charge for a colon cleanse that I declined from the trial offer, andothe 83, 90! Had to immediately close the visa account and ? still resonsible for these charges! stupid. and does not feel fair. Hope all who read this are warned!

Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

I ordered this product to "try for 30 days" free for .99 shipping. They then charged my credit card in 15 days NZD 175.64. Tried to call, but representative keep on saying i cant access the new zealand clients or so...my credit card statemnet shows thrice they have charged 175.64 NZD. the terms and conditions shown on the internet which I checked carefully at the time of order did not match what they said on account information that I viewed thus making this trasaction internet fraud.

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry detox from viv3 ltd. In the add it sai $9.00 postage & handling not 9 pounds, I presumed it was coming from Australia, but worse still when I got my credit card bill I was chared $122.95 that is a rip off. I tried to email them at the address but the email did not go through. Regards Cheryl

Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Went on line and purchased the product for Free only pay shipping and handling. I did that for $2.79 which occurred on 6/29/09. I got the package on the 1st and the only thing in it was a pamplet talking about the berries, not shipping bill or fine print, on I'll be charged at a later date etc. Then on 7/7/09 I find that they have billed to my bank account $87.13. I attempted to call the number on the pamplet and get voice recording systemt that says to push #2 if you want to cancel and asks for you credit card again. I then called back and #3 for representative, was on hold for a very long time. Bank gave me another number to call tried that with no luck, though they belong to the same company, then I went on line and found all kinds of rip off complaints for the company finally found another number. [protected] spoke to a guy who identify himself as Tish. I asked for supervisor was told they were all in a meeting because there was a issue about the product, I asked the person if it was because they were ripping people off. He then claimed he could help me, and I stated I wanted to know why they charged my account and that they need to stop immediately and he hung up on me.

The bank indicates that I'm out that $87.13

Oct 30, 2009 6:42 pm

I did not subscribe are use this money edge for nothing I have received my bank statement today and saw where you guys have taken 2 payments of $19.80 twice on 10/19/09.How did you get my account number?I want my money put back into my account.I live on a fixed income of $674.00 a month that SSI cause I'm this disabled.you've cause me a overdraft in my account.I don't have no need and can't afford this at all.This is fraud.If a get anything like this it's in my spam.Could you please credit my account.I'm not interested in money edge.Thank You. Betty

Jan 04, 2010 1:07 pm

cancelled 1st order on 10-9-09 Sent product back unopened 10-14 09 W/RMS # visible on box At that time I was told Refund of $49.95 will take 5-7 days Called numerous times, then on 11-2-09 I faxed a copy of receipt from USPS of delivery
11-3-09called again said it will n ow take up to 30 days for refund. Dec 3 rd I called again, adding my name to list to ck on refund, 12 -14 called sending to upper management to ck on 12-21 called put on another list today 1-4-10 called no one answering tried there on line chat no response there either I, m feed up with the run around I've done what they requested and still no refund due me $49.95
lyursis @hotmail.com

May 02, 2011 5:30 pm

On 21st November I ordered free trial samples of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse tablets and paid the postage costs on my credit card. When I received my statement I found I had been charged a further £66.46 on the 25th November and an additional £75.00 on the 5th December for products I did not order.

I have tried to contact the company to claim a refund and ensure that no further sums are taken but to no avail.

Having read about other people's experience with this company I feel a complete and utter mug. I am also concerned that further sums will be taken from my credit care which I cannot afford.

Mar 09, 2010 6:59 pm

i was billed 2-5-10 for a a total of $166.04 for acaiberry detox and colon cleanse. I did not reorder these items and called to cancel on 2-6-10. I was told a shipment had already been mailed and when the shipment came to send the items back for a full refund. I was given confirmation numbers to use to return items. Well today is the 9th of March and no shipment has arrived and no refund.

I am retired on disability disability and cannot afford this expense. I want my refund! Is there anyone that can assist me?

Sep 22, 2011 8:25 pm

According to the law you must know your entering into a contract for the contract to be valid, hence this is fraud.

I was a responsible consumer and read the terms and conditions for a refund. I did not agree to any monthy charges or agree to join any type of fitness group in any shape or concocked form.

When I called a few days later for a refund, they refused. I explained to David who identified himself as a supervisor, that the terms where not specific and the price was ambigious. I went on to say that they had exclusive control of both the product and the web site. He asked me what I wanted...A refund was my answer!

They gave me a RM to return the product but I doubt they will issue a refund. Had to close my accounts to prevent further access. Will contact FTC and BBB for more results...

Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm

i would like to stop all subscriptions to acai burn and colon cleanse tablets as i fell $168 per lot of tablets is far to expensive and would like my money refunded back.
have tried to contact and cannot get through .
would like a phone number or somebody to contact me so this can be sorted out.
i have not recieved any tablets either except for the first lot for the $3 trial.
i am not very happy .
faye bone
[protected] te anau

Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am

In August of this year, I heard about this product to help cleanse the system, I was offered a bottle to try for free. I was then offered a rate of 1.95 for shipping and handling. I gave my credit card information and was then sent a bottle of the aciaberry cleanse, plus a bottle of hodia water, and some hodia gum which I did not order. I was charged $41.85 on my credit card. I called but you can never get ahold of a person to speak too. I left a message and no one has returned my call. I then discover that the have also charged on card card an additional $39.95 in the month of September, and an addtional 44.90 on October 3. I am very upset about this. I have never given them permission to charge my account for addtional products that I have never ordered, or received. This is a huge scam and rip off, do not order this product or give you charge card information to this company...

Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

I received a new shipment of acai berry detox without ordering. I recorded my conversation with the sales person and told her, I read the find print but stated I did not want anymore bottles sent to me or charged on my credit card. She said that was fine. I also told her, if I did receive another bottle, this is called credit card fraud. Told her this was recorded.

Today I called and repeated above. Said I should have read fine print. I did. I did not authorize this shipment nor charges on my credit card. Spoke with my doctor and he said the side effects are different on everyone. That I should throw away my sample.

I want my name removed from their system and I have notifed Amer. Express of this.
L. Bramanti

Aug 20, 2009 8:21 pm

I cancelled order before products shipped. The company sent the products anyway. I cannot get in touch with anyone to obtain a return authorization.

Aug 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Ordered "free trial" samples of Acai Berry Detox, agreeing I would be charged for shipping ONLY.
I was notified by my credit card company that charges were attempted without my permission on 8/4 for $87.13 and $83.18 on 8/20/09.
When I attempted to cancel charges and received a confirmation number, I was disconnected, refused a confirmation number for cancellation and transferred 4 times before being disconnected.
SCAM ARTISTS!

B

As with so many other ripped off consumers, I'ved been trying to get my 30 day cancelation refund & all I'm told is it takes 2/3 days to process I've called them 4 times & always talk to someone new who gives me the same old story.I've even kept track of the dates, times & the people I talked to. Sad thing about this is my Bank (Sovereign) payed them not once but 3 times even thou I disputed it . Now my bank wants 3 overlimit charges plus late fees . Funny thing about this my account only had $4.00 in it after shipping and handling, a bank that I HAD accounts in for 9years. NO MORE Sovereign! If there is a Lawyer out there that would represent all of us suckers PLEASE MAKE UR SELF KNOWN I' m sure everyone like to join in & see JUSTICE SERVED.
signed Bob- Scamed

SCAM! RIPOFF! I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET A FREE TRIAL FOR 99CENTS WHICH THEY DID SEND ME 3 DAYS AFTER I GOT THE BOTTLE THEY BILLED MY BANK CARD $87.13 I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMITTION FOR THIS THEY SAY IF I SPEND MORE MONEY TO SHIP THEM BACK THEIR BOTTLE THEY WILL THEN IN TURN REFUND ME I GUESS I WILL SPEND EXTRA AND MAKE THEM SIGN FOR IT BECAUSE IF YOU READ IN THE TERMS IF IT'S LOST THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU. I WOULD BET BY READING ON HERE THAT THEY WONT REFUND ME ANYWAY.

Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm

I also tried to obtain what they call a free trial offer of the Acai Berry Detox, but you are also told that you need to get the free trial of a colon cleansze product and within 15 days of the order you will be charge a full price for amembership. you are promised dekivery in a few days which is not true. Then the next day before i even received the product I was called by different phone numbers wanting to sell other things and enter me into a trip to Cancun. I immediately mcalled and could not get them for hours. I fianlly got in and help the phone for almost and hour. I was told my membership was canceled and lets hope so. This seems to be a terrible scam and they need to stop. I guess we all have gotten too desperate to belive this weight loss crap and got hooked in. Hopefully mr orders where cancelled. They set my up as two seperate orders. I was supposed to get it for 99 cents, but then I was charged a penny out of my account for international shipment? Don't know what that is, but I got the proof of the charge. They are not shipping it to us international!

I SAW THIS ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND THOUGHT IT WAS LEGIT ITS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF IT DOES NOT WORK I ORDERED THE TRIAL OFFER FOR 99 CENTS A FEW WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED A DEBIT ON MY DEBIT CARD FOR $86.42 FOR AN ORDER THAT I DID NOT ORDER THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A TRIAL OFFER ONLY ONE TIME THEY DON'T TELL YOU IT CONTINUES AND IT UP TO YOU TO CANCEL AND THEY NOW HAVE YOUR CARD NUMBER SO THEY CHARGE WHAT EVER THEY WANT I WILL BE FILING FRAUD CHARGES ON THEM TOMORROW WITH MY BANK AND CANCEL THE CHARGE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARETHE BIGGEST RIP OFF BUYER BEWARE I WILL LEARN FROM THIS THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST THESE EVEN WHEN THEY ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Apr 29, 2010 9:43 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was not pleased with the product and decided to cancel my account. Before that took place, the company had already shipped and billed my credit card for the next month's shipment ($79.62, plus $2.38 foreign transaction fee?). I called [protected]) to cancel my account on 11/30/09, and they provided me with an RMA number and a ship to address (3007 Greene St, Hollywood, FL [protected]). They stated that upon receipt of the returned product, they would forward to the Refund Dept, and it would then take 5-7 days for processing to credit my credit card account.

On 3/8/10, after still not receiving any credit on my credit card account, I called them back (spoke to Sherri). She had me on the phone for over 30 minutes while she "investigated" the return and confirmed that they did indeed receive it back, and that she would turn in a report to the Refunds Dept for them to process my refund claim. Again, that would take 5-7 days.

On 3/30/10, yet again not receiving any refund, I called back a second time, and spoke with Andi. And again, after being on the phone for over 3o minutes, she told me that she saw the return info on my account, and told me that she would have to turn in another report to the Refunds Dept, because she did not know why the refund did not take place yet. I told her that this was not acceptable and then asked to speak to her management. She turned me over to he Supervisor (Eva), who kept me on the phone an additional 15 minutes while she investigated my account, and she told me the same thing that Andi told me - that she would turn in another report to the Refunds Dept so that it will alert them to process my refund claim.

On 4/29/10, completely outraged because I have not received any refund to my credit card for the product I had already returned close to 4 month's ago, I called back for the 3rd time! I spoke with Jade, and yes - he kept me on the phone for over 20 minutes while he investigated my refund claim. He proceeded to tell me what I had already heard the 2 previous times, that he had to issue a report to the refund department. I stopped him in mid-stream of the conversation and told him that this was again not acceptable and would like to speak to his management. He was pretty adamant at first, not wanting to transfer me over to his management. He finally transferred me to his Supervisor - Bill. Surprise, surprise, he kept me on the phone for over 15 minutes while he investigated my refund claim. Only this time, he stated that he went to the Post Office website to check on the tracking number for the product I returned back in December of 09, and said that it showed that the product was indeed received back, but it was received back to the incorrect Zip Code location. It should have been Zip Code 33020, but the tracking information was 33019. I stated back to him that it should not have mattered that the zip code was incorrect, because it showed that it was delivered to the same STREET address and same CITY and STATE, and that it was received somewhere because you had confirmed that it had been received even before you went to retrieve the post office tracking information. Now sounding irritated, he stated to me that he would ONCE AGAIN turn in a report to the Refund Dept, only this time he stated that he could not guarantee that I would get a refund because 120 days had expired to return the product, and I would have had to return it before then to be able to get credit for my return. At this point, I was furious. I stated that the employees of his company "investigated" my account 2 previous times, and did not detect that the product was shipped to a supposed incorrect zip code location, so it was their fault that the 120 days had expired. I proceeded to tell him that it was not my responsibility to make sure that the product retuned was delivered to the correct dock, specially since you had already knew and confirmed that it was received back, and that it was the post office that made the error with the zip code. He re-stated back to me aggressively that once again he could not guarantee that I would receive any credit to my account, since 120 days had expired. I then stated to him that I will be turning over my purchase account information, their company name and address, and their website over to the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau in my home state and the state of Florida, and then hung up.

Jul 25, 2011 12:00 am

You might be out more than you think. Sometimes there is a monthly charge, so keep a VERY close eye on all of your accounts, and jump on it if you see suspicious charges showing up. It's hard to get your money back when companies do this sort of thing, because they make you jump through a million hoops and make dozens of phone calls to get your problem resolved. It's worth it though, to not let them cheat you out of you hard-earned money. Good luck!

Apr 29, 2010 2:41 pm

On 31/3/2010 i order for free, that they advertise one Acai Berry Detox and one Colon cleanse.
I have to pay only shipping 5.37 usd for each.
AFTER TWO WEEKS AT 14/4/2010 THEY CHARGE MY ACCOUNT WITH 159.96 USD, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. I LOS MY MONEY.

Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Here's a more direct way to avoid such scams --

Acai is an excessively abundant provincial Amazon berry. It sells for $1 a bottle of freshly squeezed juice at any major Amazon city, where something like 400, 000 lbs of acai berry are sold every. The species (euterpe oleracea) grows in the wild and on plantations by the billions. It is a weed species - the very same one used for hearts-of-palm (you know, the cheap $2.00 cans), a product which kills the fruiting trunk.

People outside the Amazon region are paying out the ### for this product, marketed by greedy advertising charlatans. They pay next to nothing to acquire their acai product (most of their cost is packaging), and they artificially inflate it's value, by spinning all this washy BS about it being a "superfood" and having superior "health virtue." These unscrupulous US companies (not the native growers/harvesters) are making a killing because they make 500-1000% profit in many cases. It's abhorrent.

They are playing the ignorant public like a fiddle, all the while giving "health food" a bad name. The puvlic would do much better to be skeptical of anything making such claims. Make every effort to understand where things come from, and what it is. That way at least you'll have some perspective.

Jan 12, 2010 10:48 am

I am an ex Local Billing Limited employee, the owners of www.acaiberryexclusive.com, www.acaiberry-lifecleanse.com, www.absoluteacaiberry.com and another sites like www. Vitality-clean.com with these fake diet products (colon cleanser, acai berry, resveratrol), and fake cosmetics products (dazzle white, face factor, etc.) . They are operating using various companies: Viv3Labs for Europe, FMW Laboratories for US And, lately, to avoid the problems caused by the scam using Viv3Labs, they are using Trading Planet Ltd for Europe and Information Tech Systems LTd for US. Also, they are using PurpleSky LTD at Cyprus for Europe. Lately, they are using some companies opened to process credit cards for the porn industry (LB Pride Studios, LB Envision Net Worldwide, etc.- all of them are Local Billing Companies – LB stats for LB).
The business model is to offer a FREE SAMPLE, only charging you the postage (this is an excuse to get your credit card number) and, then, due to HIDDEN Terms and Conditions, charge people incredible amounts of money for pills and nutraceuticals (in some cases more than 80€ /bottle), which in any retail place cost less than 6 US$ per bottle.This business model is, basically, A SCAM.
The owners of those sites are Deepak Argwal (http://www.ccap.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106:deepak-agarwal&catid=76:hot-topic, who, apart from this business –contactcenter, legal-, is running more than 2.000 Porn Sites –see DeeCash.com-), Clay Douglass (http://www.linkedin.com/in/claydouglass) and Mitch Platt (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mitch-platt/4/271/878).
It is easy to find them through the information that appears on the site registration of www.acaiberryexclusive.com.
Now, they discovered this hole on their ability to remain hidden and are registering the new sites using a Marketing company located in the US, Moniker OnLine Services
ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM - Whois Information
Registrant:
Douglass, Clay [email protected]
Domain name: ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
viveraglobal, Hostmaster [email protected]
+44.[protected]
Another evidence that Local Billing is behind those companies is consulting the impressun of the web pages (for example www.absoluteacaiberry.com, http://www.absoluteacaiberry.com/frontend/join/impressum/site/4349#utm_source=az&utm_medium=16935&utm_term=none&utm_content=Absolute+AcaiBerry) and seeing that is a Local Billing company behind them:
LB Pegasus Limited
29 Wordsworth Gardens
Dipton
Stanley
DH9 9LG
+[protected]

LB is for Local Billing….
And also resveratrol product site, www.winedetox.com, the impressum of the page (http://www.winedetox.com/frontend/join/impressum/site/4347#utm_source=cx-es&utm_medium=31922&utm_term=resveratrol&utm_content=ResVmax) is the following:
Trading Planet LTd.
56 Thorton Close
Pelton
Chester Le Street
DH2 1QH
United Kingdom

Also, they are using a company called Phytoscience, located in the same address than viv3, to make the handling and the postal distribution of the products. The manager of Phytoscience is called Chris Swanson and his email is [email protected]
Other addresses to find those sca...ers:
Local Billing Ltd, Pau Claris, 100, 08009 Barcelona, Spain (they are operating from here under the name Tucana Corona, it is an useful contact for the police)

Dec 30, 2009 9:51 pm

i have also ordered a acai berry detox free trail and finaly after 16 days they charged 79.62, now when i asked about it they told me that i have to return back the package to get my money back please help me what to do ?

Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have you had any results yet? The same thing has happened to me.

Oct 29, 2009 3:38 am

I also thought I was getting a free sample for the postage price. My credit card has been charged $167.00 and i have received 2 more bottles of tablets in the last 2 days. I have cancelled my card so they cant charge me anymore but I guess I will have to pay the money I owe...
Lyn
New Zealand

S

I too have been ripped off by Acai Berry & Dazzle White. They keep changing their name and charging my credit card. This will be the end of internet shopping for me. Is there no honesty left in this world.

Aug 03, 2009 8:00 pm

It is a rip off. While the product may be good, you can get the same thing at Sam's Club for a lot less anxiety. They have charged my credit card also without my authorization. I have called and could not get anyone to talk to me after 20 minutes on hold (ignore). Went on line to cancel my account as their voice directory suggested, when I did I could not get a confiirmation it was completed, doubt it was. Then when I tried to log back on to verify the cancellation myself the website would not recognize my login. Business does not have to be conducted this way. Wish I could have found this before I went through all the hassle. I like the Acai Berry extract, it does take your appetite away and gives me energy but because it is loaded with caffine. Go to your local Sam's Club, same product much cheaper.

May 28, 2009 3:45 pm

The same people sell teeth whiteting stuff, now they sell stuff for loosing weight.
How to recognize that it is the same scam:
Here r RED FLAGS for YOU!

1) Free Trial offers, always limited. Sounds too Good!
2)Ad blogs, cheap websites with one page, where you can get only TRIAL, but never see actual product, prices for actual product. There r no more pages about the product, only FREE TRIAL PAGE!
3)Ad blogs with some woman (Mary, Kathy etc) that lives ALWAYS in your state, county, city, have children and wonderfull husband :) Yep, this is a catch for you. Do not be scamed, that's just a script that recognize your IP and change the location of author of magic blog, depends on where you live (ip)
4) Always READ terms and conditions, if the price is 79, 87$ or so on, and terms say that you will BE AUTOMATICALLY charged, then yes - you are dealing with scammers. Normal websites always let you know, that you are involved in automatic charges with you credit card, and do not hide all info in T&C with fine print in it.
5) Always check google reviews about anything u r about to purchase online
That's it.
Ofeliya

Feb 13, 2009 10:37 am

I too was charged for 2nd bottle, not understanding that when you order you are in a trial and that bottles of this stuff will continue to come monthly and your credit or debit card will be charged 87.13 each time...I called when I saw this complaint on line..Well needless to say nothing was done until I called my bank and called another # that they gave to me to get cancelled, always make sure you get a confirmation # from them before you get off the phone...This is a major scam...Watch out... Call this # to cancel [protected]

Oct 16, 2008 3:23 pm

I orderd a free sample of acai pure and recieved hodia puroducts
instead, for $49.00 I sent an email after a runaround on the phone. could not resolve it then they biled me again. Central Coast Nutraceuticals they suck what a rip off.

10:11 am

Acai Berry Detox - unauthorized credit card billing

I made an order that was FREE, but I had to pay for the shipping and handling of the order. That was $3.95 that I allowed them to charge to my credit card. They charged me an additional $87.13 without my knowledge. I called them today and spoke to a supervisor named Eliza and she assured me that me account will taken care of and them money will get credited to my account. She said that they get a lot of these calls. This is a scam and people should be aware of it.

Jun 28, 2009 11:36 am

I have recently had the same experience with unauthorized charges to my debit card for $87 that my bank sensibly declined to honor. I have another unauthorized charge of $35 that I am pursuing for refund.

This is a scam operation and the TV chnnels that allow promotion of this and related products from this company should be made aware and requested to remove it from its commercial viewing space.

J R P
Davis
CA

9:44 am

Acai Berry Detox - fraud - billing issues

This is a scam. Basically my story is like all the others i've been reading on this site. It all started on 12/23/2008 and i've yet to hear a peep from anyone. I finally filed a complaint with the better business bureau and was told yesterday 3/10/2009, that my file was closed due to the "company" not responding to all of the complaints against them. I have also filed a complaint with the consumer protection folks, which is the only thing left to do if the bbb can't do anything.
I can't believe that nobody can help all the folks being scammed out of their money. $87.13 might not be a lot to some people but it's my hard-earned money and I don't think this brian weiss character (Contact person for fwm labs) has the right to have it.
I really hope there is some resolution for everyone out there. I'm so angry that I will continue to fight this. I've also learned a lot about my bank and the way they process investigations for unauthorized charges.
Do not order anything from these people. They shut down websites and email addresses faster than water going down the drain! The customer service people are also horrible and they will lie to you. If you ask for a supervisor, good luck, you never get one. The longest I waited for one to pick up my call was 56 minutes.

264 comments
S

Late one night while browsing the Internet I came across the website for Acaiberry & New Life Cleanse. It offered a .95c total price for the trial of these products. After receiving the products in the mail I disposed of the packaging and put the products on the fridge. One week later I took the bottles down from the fridge to inspect the product & read the instructions when I noticed the bottle of AciaBerry was not a sealed unit. Because I had disposed of the packaging I could not send the product back as I was not going to take the contents. I decided because it had cost so little I was not going to worry about it and put the bottles back on the fridge. Last week I received my credit card statement and noticed there was a cost of $122.89 ea for these bottles. ($245.78 AUS.) Today while checking my statement on the Internet, another payment for $119.60ea ($239.20 AUS) has come out. Totally horrified, I have contacted my bank & they have advised me to freeze my credit card account for 15 days until I can contact this Company and request a refund and a stop to any ongoing purchases. Which I will be doing today!

Jan 09, 2009 6:39 pm

I ordered a trial offer of Acaiberry for $3.95 & received. I was charged on my credit card on 12-02-08 for this trial offer of $3.95. I received my credit card statement today 1-9-09 & there are 3 more charges on my statement. I received a bottle & returned it on 1-3-09 & CANCELLED. I have 3 charges that I never ordered. On 12-16-08, for $69.[protected], for 87.13 - & 1-3-09, for 91.08, again never ordered or received. I want these cancelled & taken off my credit card NOW!

Sep 29, 2011 3:38 pm

I also fell victim to the on line advertisement of only $1.99 trail offer.

Only to find out I was charged an additional $87.13 for both of their products! I have ordered many times over the internet, and this is the first time I have been conned. It is also the last! I will no longer order anything accept from companys that I know! This company should not be allowed to continnue with their deceptive marketing scam.

Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm

I went onto this website and went in for the free trial on acai berry and colon cleanse. After I read all the information I signed up. I only applied for the 30 day trial. I have since been charged $541.67 in two months. the company keeps applying transactions to my account and I am not receiving anything for them…. It was a free trial, only having to pay the shipping fee…. I want my CASH back!

Jul 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Ordered acai and colon cleanse at a cost of (apparently) £2.49) - no other amount mentioned. Now find charges of £75 to bank account and £67.57 to credit card. Outrageous rip-off and of course bank and cc company requested to block further payments. No answer to email to company requesting refund/explanation!

Jan 01, 2011 10:38 pm

I received 2 bottles of ACAI BERRY DETOX on a free promotion over 6 months ago. My serious concern is this weekend I and all the Email addresses I have on my computer have received a letter from OMG praising the product. This has caused a Virus on many computers and we want no further promotional information or Police action will be taken.

Aug 04, 2010 2:24 am

Please cancel my order costumer No. [protected] as they are not working for me and I don't wish to receive any more Thanks you

Apr 18, 2010 12:51 pm

I contacted this company in March to close my account. I was then given a confirmation number. Yesterday, April 16, 2010 I received another delivery, this time with two items (not just the detox pill for $82.31 but also Resversatrol pills). I don't know how much they are going to charge my account for this month! This account is closed. They should not be sending anything or charging my account for anything. This has to stop now.

Mar 10, 2010 3:10 am

I recieved a free trial of the product, just paying for shipping. I now find that another £61 has been debited from my account. This was not agreed and I cannot afford for this to happen, is there any way I can get a refund? please help as I get married in 6 weeks and all my money needs to be going into the wedding fund not supporting some scam.

Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm

biggest loser offer free trial of acai berry detox for free plus shipping and handling. once received less than a week later my account was charged $79.62 for the product. bank gave me the phone number [protected]. i called and they said it was part of the terms and conditions. that was not on the biggest loser website when i ordered. contacted my bank and we are now trying to dispute the actions.

Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm

I received a sample 30 Acai berry detox then charged 83 pounds! inc postage. Can´t remember which site something like Health and Beauty. I stopped payment at my bank and rang the company to cancel my order. However, the invoice doesn´t have a company name on. There are phone nos for France, USA/Canada and UK. Better to buy at a shop than online.

Nov 24, 2009 3:04 pm

I ordered the so called FREE trial, paid postage and received 2 bottles of pills, then 2 amounts of £73.13 were taken from my Bank Account a month later. I phoned to cancel and repeatedly asked to be reasured that I would not be charged further and obtained a cancellation number. However, this experience has upset me deeply and after reading reports, I am very worried that they may STEAL more money from me. They must be stopped.

Nov 23, 2009 7:51 pm

They are total rip-off artists. I got charged $86.42 and returned a second bottle that they shipped to me and never got a credit for it so I got it twice. Don't do it they are horrible. They don't even have their corporate headquarters in the US, it is Cyprus. I am sure because of their business practices. I am not giving up on getting my money back. Totally PO'd!

Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Don't order Acai Berry Detox or Colon Cleanse, they will send you a sample bottle and then bill your account for 80.00 dollars 17 days after you place the order for the sample.You wont receive your sample for two weeks.They ripped me off for 162.00 dollars and theirs nothing you can do about it, so whatever you do don't order their junk!

Nov 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Trading Planet Ltd advertised the Acai Berry Detox for £3.95 special offer.But one month later, I received another supply without my consent at a charge of £82.95. I have phoned my Bank straightaway and found that they had passed my account details to other company which had already debited my account for £74.00 for some skin care product, completely to my surprise.PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ( Trading Planet Ltd) .

Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm

I signed up for a trail sample of this Paid for that they just kept coming at 86.42 a pop. I have tried to cancel several times. It is true they do not answer their phones. I did get through awhile ago with a cancel number of [protected] I am going to call my credit card company and put a restriction notice on this company. It is a scam do not get in to this program if you want to get scammed
Esther

Nov 09, 2009 11:01 am

Offered a .99cent fre trial. Order cancelled and nver received a charge of .99 & 79.62 was charged to my account. Upon trying to reach the company, yu get put on hold. Trying to reach there website only gets yu another order, though they claim it is a way to contact them by e-mail.
Suzie Chapman
10865 White St. #19
Sun Valley, CA 91352
[protected]

Nov 05, 2009 5:47 pm

The add said to send for free trial. I did and paid my $3.95. My free bottle came. Then my account was charged $86.00. I did not receive another bottle. My free bottle cost me over $90.00. When I try to call I am put on hold for hours. They tell you to use the live chat on there web site. Can not find that either. The BBB should be notified of this rip off.

Nov 04, 2009 8:36 pm

this company sent a free sample of these pills, now i have received another lot costing 82 pound I did not authorise more tablets, unable to find email address to cancel these tablets, what can I do?

I purchased the acai berry detox and it said to just pay the postage and nothing more as it is a trial product.. I did and i got charged $123 AUD.. There was no where on the site that stated that price..This is all a big scam!

If anyone can pliz advice where i go from here, that would be much appreciated.

Nov 02, 2009 9:20 am

After taking advantage of a free trial of Acai berry detox and Lifecleanse, the company has sent three further packages eithout confirmation of orders, authorisation of credit card payment or opportunity to cancel orders.

D

I ordered a free trial agreeing only to pay 3.99 for shipping, I received the product about 2 weeks ago but today I noticed a charge for $89.00 and my bank charged me another $25.00 for overage charges. how do I get my money back!

Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am

on 2 seperate occasions my card was charged 79.95 with the ISA feee of .64 cents even after I called to cancel before my free trial was up! 160 dollars for a 14 day trial is BULL! One transaction came through as oberry the other came through as wellnesslab. Beware this is a major scam! Would like to get involved with any class action suit going on [email protected]

Oct 23, 2009 11:35 am

I have fallen for the same trick... quick weight loss.. free sample on p/p
So far they diped in my a/c total 166.08... I am sick over it as I told my friend
And she also got caught.. I have read all the coments... but is there anyone
Giving us advise on how to get back our money... these people should end up
Behind bars... maz ireland

Oct 22, 2009 4:47 am

Oh my god! Ive been charged estimated $500 for two seperate orders over the space of two weeks. Ive lost the envelope from the first lot of pills they sent. Ive tried to contact these people but are uncontactable. Im shaking now because its been a month since ive paid any bills my nerves are shot and i dont know what we are going to eat tommorow. Im shattered.

Oct 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Ordered free sample and paid $3.95. Received product in 10 days and then had a charge of $129. put on my mastercard for another age-defy product not ordered 2 days later. Can't get a hold of the web site, the customer service line does not work. What do I have to do ? I bought this because it was on a Rachel Ray web site and it seemed okay.

Oct 05, 2009 11:21 pm

I ordered one bottle of Acai Berry Detox on a 14 days trail free plus 99-cents for shipping fee. Few days after I received the order, $86.40 was charged on my debit card. When I tried to call their numbers, they put us on music...no option menu. I need help on how to file the complaint with New Business Bureau. Email me at [email protected]

Z
Oct 02, 2009 11:41 am

I ordered Acai berry detox free trial and they send me 2 bottles of it ... charging $178 to my credit card . When i tried the product, i gained 9 pounds just by taking 6 pills in 3 days . DO NOT TRUST this product ... ! It has ruined my fitness ... ! Before taking these pills, i had reduced my weight by 20 pounds in 2 months by work out . and now again i am back to square . Do not do the same with yourself

Sep 25, 2009 10:52 pm

From CVS site - free trial offer - pay shipment only - phone number to cancel is bogus - terms and conditions in VERY fine print only if you look for them. I ALWAYS ignore these offers but because it came up after clicking on CVS, com I trusted it.

Sep 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I was led to believe that I was paying for shipping only, and going to receive a free sample. I have been charged $126.30, and have received 2 bottles. I stated on the order that I wanted no other transactions on my credit card other than the $3.95 for the shipping. I am also having a hard time getting thru to the company to stop thses transactions.

Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Ordered the free 15 day trial. Had 87.13 deducted from my account. called and cancelled. Automated system said it had not been shipped. When I called in for credit they said it was my fault because the free period was not from the day I had received the product, but from the day I ordered the product. They didn't even ship it until after the 15 day trial period. They would not issue me credit.

Aug 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Cannot reach anyone by phone to cancel products. Did not receive what they offered in trial. First time I called cancellation number I heard someone cursing at what seemed to be another phone respresentative about what to say on the phone. I do not want this product, nor do I want my credit card to be charged.

Aug 28, 2009 7:50 pm

i was drawn into this sittuation along with many others were focus cleanse drew substantial amounts of money from my account without my knowledge i"e how can you go from paying £3.25p to paying £74.00 and nearly £80.00 pounds without my permision i class this as theft as i was completely unaware of there made up rules!

Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Acai Berry Detox charged my bank account twice and they said I had 15 days . but they went ahead and took money out of my account by credit card without my permission. I even canceled with them the second time but, they still drew money out of my account. I tried to reach them but to no avail. I think its a scam. Gloria

Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

This is ridiculous scamming. I have never order for the supplement and now i have been charged over and over again on my credit.

Aug 21, 2009 8:35 am

i ordered the trial bottle and i didn't recieve any information about what it would cost after the trial period.Then i recieved two charges of 87.13 on my bank statement.One for the Acai burn & one for the Acai detox.Trying to contact this company is like pulling teeth with pliers.I still need to send another bottle back but i don't have the return information.Do not deal with these people they are impossible to deal with.

Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Do not buy! no one picks up phone... can not return product... this is a scam... cancel the credit or debit card you used to make purchase... before it is too late!

Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I have been charged three times for the one time I received a trial version. These people are nothing but scammers!

Aug 19, 2009 9:09 pm

I purchased the Acai BerryDetox tablets from the internet ( i only signed up for the tab) but I was unaware that they have actually gone ahead and billed me for something i didnt purchase - the Focus Cleanse ' something 'n for $118.63 USD on my credit card. Please be warned about your purchase on the net.

Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm

I never got an order # for further corespondance and the phone # for any needs ( check on order, cancel order, speak to a cous. rep. ) was always out of order. Try the live chat, it worked and I got this phone #[protected]. Whoever reads this pass this # along there are many people in need of some real help with real results.

Aug 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Ordered A FREE Sample and my credit card was not only charged for 87.13 but also the shipping. I was on hold for 20 minutes and finally hung up. I have tried to email the company but no one will answer my emails

Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm

hi, i just recieved in the mail a second bottle of acai berry detox, and i didnt want any more. as you have deducted the funds from my visa card i would appreciate the money to be returned as i will send back the product. please contact me on the above number to let me know what to do. much appreciated. Trish Burns.

Aug 16, 2009 8:51 am

Ordered the .99 cent trail. I never received and I was billed another $85 for another bottle. I have had to cancel my credit card and obtain a new one in order to get them to stop charging me. I have tried calling multiple times and get a busy signal. They are a scam and a rip off!

Aug 16, 2009 8:09 am

Took £73 out of my account on 12th August without my permission, it is unclear if I will get this money back I have made a complaint through my bank and this is going to be followed up. I have had to cancel my card.

Warning to anyone do not purchase this item once they have your credit card details they will take more money out so the trial is ot free

Aug 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I ordered this product on line and two days later I relized that my checking account had been charged 39.95 for the colon product that I did not order. It has been a big fight for them to understand that I did not order this. I can not find a customer service # or a link to customer service to speak to someone. This is the biggest bulls**t I have ever experienced.

Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm

They sent 3 bottles and we didn't order them. Please take my name off of any of your products that I ordered from you as they didnt work. They added pounds instead of subtracting them. I wish to have my name removed from both the Acai Berry Detox and the Life Cleanse.I DONOT want either of these products sent to my address.

Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am

I ordered a sample and now have received and been charged for 2 months supplies which I did not order!
How do I stop this?

Aug 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Wow! This company has to be stopped. They are stealing money from people and they also lie about the terms of "trying" their product.
They offer a 99 cent trial for 10 days and then you wait 15 days to get the trial. In the meantime, they charge your bank/credit card with the full price of the bottle - $82.31. I am still trying to get my money back. It is an out and out scam. Please don't be fooled by this company.

Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm

I also ordered the berry detox along with the colon cleanse, which both did absolutely nothing for me! Then I got 2 more bottles of these products that I didnt oreder or want!
How do I get this to stop?
no phone # or anything to call or write!
Help us all with this scam!

Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm

I signed up for a free trial bottle of acai berry detox, wt. loss product. . Unauthorized credit card monthly charges and product sent. I went to cancel product and false phone number listed. Unable to cancel charges. I am going to contact my bank and put a fraud alert to try to stop charges of over $87. mo. The company that lists on the label is : Acai Berry
Distrobuted by
FWM Labratories
Hollywood, FL 33020

P

My bank has informed me that the company, Viv3 is trying to charge and additional 74 pounds on the free trial of Acai Berry Detox, above the postage and packaging charges already paid to them. I would like to find out the reason why Viv3 is charging this additonal 74 pounds on the free trial. my email address is [email protected]

Jul 28, 2009 3:49 am

place order on 7/11/09 received it on 7/25/09 and was chared 87.13 on 7/27/09 with a 15 day free trail. by the time i got the product to my understanding i had 15 days to try it not so they send it to you late so that they can charge you but when you place a phone call they make it seems as though it's your fault so take it from a person that was scam don't do it.

Jul 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Order Acai Berry detox for shipping for 30 days. Shipping posted to my credit card on 7/1/09 and on 7/06/09 they charged my credit card for the monthly fee $39.95.

I cannot reach them by the [protected] number. It is never answered.

I now have to cancel my credit card & lose the money they took!

D Cogan
Biloxi, MS

M

I ordered the Acai Berry Detox and quoted a free trial, but had to pay shipping and handling of 3.95 and was charged two separated different fees of more than the quote. This transaction was processed, but never received the product.

Jul 14, 2009 5:34 pm

The company sent a trial of Acai Berry Detox and charged for shipping. Then charged $87.13 for the bottle 3 weeks later. They stated that in the ad it said that if the trial wasn't canceled within 15 days I would be charged the full amount. I didn't see that stated anywhere.

They are a scam company and should be stopped.

Just ordered a product and realized that they would debit my account 14 days after and I do not want to proceed with this order. I have been trying to get someone to cancel my order before they mail it out and has been terrible. No one knows people on the phone seem to be from another country which they do not understand english. Very rude. And I want to just cancel this whole thing. I have been on the phone trying to do this for the last hour.

Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm

This company has a deceptive fraudulant offer for a free trial that ends up charging your credit card before you have had a chance to evaluate the product. There are numurous complaints already about this company. When you call to try and get a refund they wont give you one and hide behind the small print in their terms and conditions

Jun 28, 2009 12:16 pm

I had bought online for the trial sample of the acai berry detox .I was charged £ 3.75 for the shipping purpose. However i ceckd my account statement aftr few days n saw another transaction of £ 74.71 without my conscent.
Is this the way the company can withdraw money from any one's account? this is absurd.its fraud. is there a way to stop this?

Jun 23, 2009 9:30 am

i have been charged and scammed as well with this product..i need to get with other people who have also had this happen...to file a class action suit against this company and its affliates.. please contact me @ [email protected]

This company has stolen money from me by wrongfully charging my credit card. I was to receve 1 free bottle to try. I haven't receved it insted they have charged my credit card several times for bottles I have not receved. I do not want there product now that they have stolen from me. I want my credit card account creited ffor the ammount that they have stolen from me.

Jun 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Me too taking money from my account
I signed up for a free trial of acai berry tablets and had to give my bank details to pay for postage.
Unknown to me in small print it said if I did not want to carry on receiving these tablets and paying for them I had to cancel by phone.
As soon as I realised I emailed and phoned and was promised...

This company stol my money it it the danger company

Jun 09, 2009 3:17 pm

I just found a charge against my c-account with out authoritation, listed as clean life. I was not informed of a monthly charge or membership either in writing nor verbal. getting in touch with the company is a laugh! will close out my account to stop charges! do not order acai berry detox...

Jun 02, 2009 10:34 am

I told opp. at time I ordered product not to put me on a regular subscribtion this is a onetime order, recieved three (3) btls chg'd 3 times have called many times to cancel an reverse chg's (nothing)
This company is a scam and a ripoff jeff jeffrey [email protected]

May 22, 2009 9:33 pm

I also got free trail and paid the $3.95 and within what they said was my trail period I was charged 87.13 The web site said that there is a 30 day money back guarantee. But all the customer service rep said is that the fourteen day trail period was up. It is very unfair to start a trail period before you even get the product. I feel that I will not trust ordering any product like again. The company should be sued for play of words.

May 22, 2009 12:51 pm

I ordered a few trial bottle for $2.79. I did receive the bottle but 4 days later a bill for 87.13 showed up on my bank statement. I didn't even get a chance to open the bottle. When i called them they said it was all in the terms and agreements, only thing is I received the offer in e-mail form and there was not spot to view them. They will not refund any money. What a complete rip-off.

J

After subscribing for a free sample plus shipping, I've been billed twice and probably a third time as I write this. Attempts to contact them are frustrating to the point you give up. Talked to them in person and told them I didn't want their product was just trying the free sample. I don't think they spoke enough English to understand.

May 13, 2009 2:55 pm

For a "free" trial, it has cost alot of money. My credit card was automatically charged $87.13 within 2 weeks, for product I never wanted or received

W
May 12, 2009 1:07 pm

A number of charges other than product billing.The charges ranged from $0.05 to $2.33. When I called for a RMA # to return the product, an explained to the customer service rep., that, I was returning two bottles .The customer service rep. neglected to inform me that I would needed to ship each bottle seperately . Each with its own RMA # . One product item was credited to my account, but would not send back the second product item.

T

The same as all the other complaints listed, ordered products and terms and conditions were unclear. Charged shipping and handling then charged for product. When called they cancelled any future products being shipped which we were unaware of but are not willing to refund our money.

May 01, 2009 1:15 am

I wanted a trail only. I have high blood pressure and no where in the ad. Mention any precautions. When I recieved the bottle I saw the precaution. Also I recieved another bottle plus I was charged $174.26. This is not a free trial. This is fraud! I want my money back! I will give the products back.

M

I called to cancel this product the same day I ordered it after reading all the complaints. Someone from the company called me today to confirm my order and to send some colon stuff...Once I told her that I cancelled my order I was hung up on!...This place really is a scam and I have already called my CC to let them know that if I am charged for this item I will be filing a complaint...

Apr 17, 2009 9:20 am

I too am regretting I ever tried the Acai Berry Detox free trial. I know have several charges on my credit card and have never ordered any of it. Buyer beware - -no STAY AWAY from this dishonest company.
Don't make a castly (time and money) mistake!

Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm

recieved first order then second can and I had order cancelled but now another shipment came and plan to get lawyer if they do not stop now.

Apr 14, 2009 11:58 am

Total scam artist . Charged my account 12 days after ordering kept packaging and dialed the num on envolope got someone on the phone said they would return my money but reading all of these complaints not going to hold my breath cancelled credit card also. If anyone is thinking of trying a product like this wait till it is in stores. At least you can get your money back from Wal Mart and it will be alot cheaper.

I ordered a free sample was charged the shipping and then two weeks later received no product but a charge for 87.13 was taken out of my debit card account. I dont want the product and want to be reimbursed the 87.13

Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Ordered trial bottle of Acai Berry Detox. Was charged a delivery fee on March 3rd, received shipment on March 12th and charged $87.13 on March 17th (5 days after receiving package). I tried calling their phone number only to reach recording.

In addition to being charged the two days that I took the capsules resulted in pain sensations in my toes and fingers. Once I stopped the symptoms went away.

This company charged my cedit card an additional $87.13 and I never even received the trial size offer that I paid for.

Mar 02, 2009 12:43 pm

I asked for free sample which with shipping & handling was not free. it was? 3-4 dollars. well, when my credit card statement came, I was charged $87.97 for one bottle and $87.97 for another bottle. I had not authorized any other shipments and when it came to my address, I did not open it. I just wrote "return to sender" on the outside and placed it back in the mail.
I want everything stopped. no more!

Feb 27, 2009 1:51 pm

I ordered a supposed free bottlel of Acai Berry Detox for $5.95 which they charged my account for immediately. One week later, they charged me an additional $87.13 for nothing. I have neither had the chance to cancel this product nor have I received anything more than the one original bottle of this product. This is a SCAM. I now must put a stop payment on my account to ensure that they do not extract anymore money from me.

Feb 23, 2009 1:44 pm

I ordered the trial (60 Capsules) for $4.99 and then cancelled my order. I was still sent the 60 pills but then my account was charged $78.46 without me authorizing this. I called the company and they had the audacity to act as if they didnt know what I was talking about. I have since filled a clam with the better business bureau over this matter, because they are getting rich by charging innocent people for nothing!

R

I places and order for the trial offer of Acai Berry and without my approval they have sent more with out my authorization. When I acall their phone number I am told that the answer wait time is from 3 to 5 minutes. I have held for 30 min. every time I've called and never gotten through to them. I have had to cancel my credit card to get them to quit billing me. Ruth Ann of IN

Jan 27, 2009 11:10 am

The offer is for a 14 day free trial. They wait over 30 days to make the first shipment and bill your credit card twice for $87.13. The customer service rep says that your 14 day trial is up, they billed me for the first bottle and the second bottle which will be shipped within 7 days. I demanded that my "account" be cancelled and notified my credit company of the fraudulant charges.

Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

This co. is a scam from the word go! when you reach their "customer service" dept as it were they are in no way helpful...WILL NOT! transfer anyone to their billing dept...they continue to send their product, after being told not to, and of course continue to bill for same with out permission...someone smarter than I needs to look at this disgraceful company...i want my money back!

I order some diet products in november from FWM laboratories located in Holywood, FL. after my 14 days trial they keep charging me from my Bank Account, when i call to cancel before the 14 days free trial, they have charge me $83.98 since then.

Jan 12, 2009 4:47 pm

The number to cancel the trial offer is invalid and I have days to do so until my account will be charged. Have read the same complaints on this site for others that have been duped; can anyone offer a suggestion that worked for them.

Dec 17, 2008 1:39 am

I ordered the Acai Berry Detox on 12-1-08, I got an email confirming my order and said it was on the way, and if I did not cancel in 20 days it would automatically bill my card $12.82. I got the product in themail on 12-6-08 and immediately canceled the future orders by phone. On 12-16-08 I checked my account and $87.13 is being removed from my account. Now if I remember all of my lessons my mother taught me that is stealing.

Mar 09, 2010 3:34 am

I saw the free advert on the net and yes like a lot of others I have been charged twice on the same day for the product without even having a chance to return them after my 14 day trial. All I wish is for my money to be refunded and have learnt a very big lesson.

Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

i just subscribed to their free trial, but every month they've been sending me their bottle and deducting $86.42!

Dec 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Complete scam. These people charge your account without notice and give you no time to return their product.

Dec 01, 2009 7:52 am

You took out money in my checking acct. unauthorized, put it in don't do it again, i have no idea who or what you are, if i signed it was by mistake, Cancel now, i don't want to go through again.

John Albert

Nov 25, 2009 4:10 am

thy hv charged me for free samples..by tlling me for free. bt nw thy had made a transactoin wth my credit card.

Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm

I paid the p&p for the free sample which I didnt receive! then I went to the shop and tried to make a purchace but my card was declined because £75 was taken from my account by this f*kin con company!

Nov 17, 2009 11:50 am

I was sent a product to use for a 30 day money back guarantee. I sent it back since I was not happy with the product.

Before the 30 days was over, they went into my checking account and charged me full price ($160) for the two products and refuse to refund my money even though I sent the product back.

T

I fell for the same scam I keep getting the run around about my refund they say i Got a credit back on my account but my bank said that is not true They Got me for over 100.00 bucks Does any one want to do a class action law suit ? I do but don't know how. My e mail is [email protected]

Y

I have received a jar of A. Berry tabs for $79 having not given permission for this.
$82 have been deducted from my account. How do I stop this?

By asking for free trial you are signing up for Well ness labs and addditiional charges. The wellnesslab charges $79.95 for less than a month of service. or no service at all.

Oct 26, 2009 1:39 am

This company taken my money from my credit cards. I'am not order this Product, they avertise free sample and i give my credit cards number and now they taken my money 82 POUNDS with out my authorised is not good.

Maria Fe Taylor

Oct 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Was billed $86.42 on my credit card, for something I did not order! tried to call the number on my statement but no answer! very unprofessional!

Oct 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I authorized a $3.95 debit to my account. I just checked with my bank and there was a charge of $79.95! I did not authorize this amount. When I got the bottle, it had a seal on the bottle, but, the paper lid was open! This is a huge rip off! I want my money back.

R

Please stop calling my phone number. I cancelled the order and I don't want anything to do with this product or this company.

Sep 12, 2009 12:26 am

I have cancled after one week and was still charged for there product. They have kept charging my account until I closed it. For a total cost of 186.00 with a 3% ISF charge. This was for a free trial. It's mostly caffeine

M

I purchased a trial bottle of Acai Berry Detox capsules for which I paid £3.67. On checking my account today I notice a further £74.73 has been debited from my account from this Company without my permission. What action can I take?

Aug 30, 2009 2:46 pm

i wont to now why they charge same money from my account (73.73 pounds) because i dont order anything. i wont my money back

Aug 26, 2009 9:17 pm

I was suppose to pay $3.95 for this product. I actually got charged $87.13 the first time and $119/02 the second time. Called to cancel my account and the company gave me a hard time. I want all of my money back. I didn't even get the product.

Aug 22, 2009 9:25 am

I saw an ad to try this product just received the samples — now without my authorization my bank account card was charged $87.13 twice with out my permission. they will not answer the phone to speak with me on this matter. I don't want the product and feel I shouldn't be charged without my permission.

Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm

I have tried to cancedl my order of Acai Berry Detox, but it's impossible. The phone number given is never answered, I was put on hold for 15 minutes, then disconnected. Unauthorized charges have been made to my credit card. I have reported this to the BBB of Florida.

I also cancelled this when I was charged the full amount for a free trial. I then received another shipment today. When I called, they indicated my order had been cancelled. You cannot get to a person to get the refund!

Aug 14, 2009 12:03 am

i ordered the berry detox and colon cleanser for the free trial offer. I was only to pay shipping and handling.
now my card is charged 87.13 and 83.95 plus and international charge. i called and cancelled but no reply yet

Aug 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Ordered the Trial 7/25/09-Never received product. Never received email confirmation! Credit card Charged 87.13. Hold time on the bogus # [protected] 35mins. Very Intense Anger. There has to be a way to stop this Scam.

Aug 07, 2009 5:41 am

This company deducted over 126.00 from my account with bogus dates and various amounts. I have requested cancellation on July 31, 2009, yet they have not replaced the funds in to my account, and are continuing to deduct money from my account.

I want this to stop, and the money replaced.

Jun 16, 2009 7:38 am

saw ad on Facebook for free sample, got sample then a week later my card was charged for $87.13. product came with a customer service # [protected]

Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm

I, too, was tricked into the ACAI BERRY DETOX, your free trial is 15 day supply, but they send you a 30 day supply and if you do not return within the first 14 days, you are automatically charged $87.13. Please read the terms and conditions, that are in very small print.

Jun 06, 2009 12:06 pm

this is a complete scam. failed to list contraindications for use on order. billed $80+ dollars w/o authorization.

Apr 26, 2009 3:08 pm

I order a free sample of acai berry paying only $4.95 for shiping and after 1 week I was charged for 87.13 when I vever recive any product. I think sample is a sample they are continun doing fraud whiy people, please some body can help to stop this kind of fraud.

Mar 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Cancel after daugter told me it was a scam and never recieved anything! My account got debit 2 times 83.00 3.00 1.95 still! I will filing a complaint could you tell me where to file where I get progress!1Cant get them on phone does anyone have number to get thru?

Mar 20, 2009 12:21 pm

My daughter purchased acai berry detox supplement sample online for a minimal amount then was charged $87.13 for nothing! when she called the number associated with the charge on her account no one answered and there was no way to track the charge. please put a stop to this!

Mar 06, 2009 9:05 am

I, too, have recurring charges for diet pills and was unable to contact the company to unsubscribe. My solution was to report my credit card as "stolen" and my card company assured me that the diet pill distributor will no longer be able to charge anything to my account. Hope this helps a few people!

Mar 01, 2009 10:25 am

This is still happening! It just happened to me, too. I hope that these complaints will lead to the closure of this company. I sure learned my lesson.

i ordered a free sample of acai berry detox and have been falsely billed for 268.00.

my email is [email protected]

Feb 12, 2009 10:37 am

Received a free bottle and I advised them I did not want their product. but, I keep getting the pills in the mail. I have tried to return them with no sucess.
I do not want their product and will not pay for what I did not order.

i was over charged 83.14 for this product, it was advertised free trial offer. when i tried to contact them they cancelled an on going order i never placed, but the person on the phone had no information on how i could contact anyone to get a refund.

Jan 13, 2009 7:16 am

Same as all the other complaints. Got the free bottle, got charged $88.00 for another bottle I never received. Is there any way to get a refund?

2232379-[protected]
2232378-[protected]

Nov 02, 2009 9:14 am

I was told I would get a 30 day free trial. Then when my credit card came I was billed 79.95 plus .99 cents. for the Acai Berry Detox and same price for the Colon Cleanse for a total cost of $163.32. I called to company after taking 3 days of supplements that I was getting sick and I wanted no more sent out to me. I was told that I would not be charged other than .99cent shipping.

But my bill came anyway. I have not been able to get any customer service. Left on hold for 45 minutes and I finally hung up.

V
Nov 23, 2009 10:08 am

I ordered a free trial of acai berry after seeing it in a magazine. it was £3.95 shipping. i recieved the tablets and i didnt think they did anything so i put them in the bin. That was 2months ago i went to my bank account to collect my wages to discover this company has took £72.50 then another £78.40 fifteen minutes later. so i cancelled my card and reported it to the bank i phoned the bank and the company has took a further £80.00 and the bank can't stop them! i am a poor student at the best of times and now i have lost £230. it is a total scam!

Mar 28, 2009 12:39 pm

I ordered a free trial of the product. I have been charged 87.13 which is unauthorized. I do not want the product and will have my bank return the charge to the company. I do not wish to order any additional products from FWM or any of their affiliates.

Nov 20, 2009 2:20 pm

I want to cancel my order but have no luck in calling 1-866 number I keep getting acia pills.

I can not take the product because it does not work for me.

Please cancel my order, it does not work.

Dec 23, 2009 7:12 am

Please cancel my order... or else I will have to take legal actions against your company for sending orders without informing me... please update me on ([email protected])... my customer number is [protected] and order number is [protected]... please cancel my order... or else if your company sends the order and my money get deducted from my hdfc a/c then I am forced to take legal actions... please help me to help u...

Jun 11, 2009 1:41 am

I too fell for this scam, I ordered the acai berry detox and within the 15 day trial period I called cancelled, well I thought I cancelled. A couple of days later I was charged 87.13 for their product I called and told them I had already cancelled and they said they didn't have any record of it, so I told them I would see them in court bacause I had phone records to prove it. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and Florida State Attorney General. I have also found a lawyer that is preparing to file a huge lawsuit against them, everyone who has had this problem needs to go to acaiberrylawsuit.com and join the efforts in bringing this company down and getting their money back.

Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Can you spell scam artist or rip-off artist? I can! it's spelled acai berry detox. these deadbeats ripped my credit card off for $88. oo. I called for a $3.99 trial bottle of their crap which I received about a two weeks later. I was checking my card account a couple days later and seen where they charged my card for $88. oo. I called them and told them about the charge and they stated that my 15 day trial period was up and that they charged my card for the full price since I did not cancel in the 15 day period. I tried to explain to the #s that I had just received the bottle had not even opened it and was not aware of the 15 day period. she said that it is clearly noted on their web site. I told this brainiac that I had called the order in by phone and was unaware of this policy. she said they had the right to charge my card anyway. this is a warning to anyone who may buy this crap from this creeps. don't!

I was too ripped off by the company. now I have spent 2+ hrs on the phone over the last two days of me attempting to get my refund. I was hung up on and lied to during my attempts. I was charged the 87.13. they claim I have a refund with a cancellation code, but I don't believe it.

Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Have called the phone number did receive cancellation number-but was told i would get an email from their refund department as to what to do with the product--it has been a week and no emai--tried to call number again and got never ending music . I to was surprised to learn that you wud be charged before the 14 days was up--the product made me dizzy and sick to my stomach--they should reemburse all that have tried it--

T

I saw their add on the internet and purchased a free trial bottle of the acai berry detox. I only was required to pay shipping and handling of 3 dollars and some odd cents. I received a call shortly after ordering the product, asking if I wanted to buy anything else. At that time I told them I had not received the free bottle and had already paid the 3 dollars for the shipping and handling. I told them that I was not interested in any other products or purchasing any more of the acai berry detox. I only wanted the free bottle that I paid for. I also received one more phone call of the same topic, which I replyed the same, I did not want anything else. I just received my credit card bill of $174.26. I called the company and asked what was going on. I asked repeatedly to speak with someone that could speak better English because I could not understand her. I did not get anywhere. They billed me 87.13 for each bottle (they sent me 2). I did not authorize this nor did I want this. I told her on the phone this, but it did not matter.

Jul 01, 2009 10:34 am

I like everyone else fell into the site, saw a "free 30 day trial? pay shipping and handling of 3.95, requested teh trial on 6-15-09 so I did. I received the product on 6-19-09*and already on 6-30-09 I was charged 87.13. I cld customer service to cancel the order and they said they will cancel future orders however the trial was for only 15 days... so I told the rep sio if it is for 15 days I am still within my trial date as I did not get the product until 6-19. the rep response it has already been charged nothing else they can do. but no future order will be shipped.

Jul 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Scam! do not order this, you will be charged atleast once for $87.13 if not more before they will cancel. I ordered the free trial for 3.95 s&h on 5/19. on 6/5 and again on 6/22 they billed by debit card 87.13, another 1.95 & 2.00 s&h and 83.18 when I called to cancel I was on hold forever and then was told they would submit the request for cancellation and send me an email confirmation with the cancellation policy, after 2 weeks and no email I called back and held forever again and was told the same speel when I explained this is what I was told 2 wks ago she said she would transfer to a supervisor, yeah right, basically I got the run around from her too. here's the deal you order and have within 14 days of shipment to cancel but there is no way to cancel within the 14 days and after the 14 days you are billed and again 14 days after that they ship you another bottle and bill you again. once you've been billed is when you can cancel with no refund. they've got you. this is awful and they are full aware of what they are doing. shame on me for being so trusting and shame on them for being such crooks! look at the website, they know just what they are doing and how to scam. this is stealing and ripping people off! its not just one company either, you order from 1 company, then they have a distribution company, and then a customer support company to take the calls and as far as i'm concerned they are all in on it together. not to mention lord only knows what the pills are made of, they gave me headaches and nausea. no thanks! unfortunately, I learned the hard way, and my complaints and action will not stop here don't let yours either. let's come together and stop this!

Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm

I ordered the "free trial" which I never received, so I cancelled the order so I wouldn't be charged again. 2 months later they sent out a shipment of the product and charged my card $80.10. I called them to complain and they said to return it to get a refund... which I did... but now they're saying that I didn't get a return authorization number, so now they refuse to refund my credit card! even though they have the product back! this is the biggest scam i've ever seen.

M

When I ordered acai berry, I received a comfirmation e-mail by james thomas saying "we have successfully processed your order. we hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased. we deeply appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon. total charges: 5.95" days later, I called my called my bank to know about my balance and I had less money than what I was supposed to. a representative told me I had a charge for $79.50 from acai berry.
This is very sad! if anyone knows a costumer service number please reply to this!
Please!

A

Ordered product on "Trail Basis", was not happy so did not plan on additional use. Company continued to send product and bill my Credit Card. Called Company([protected] and cancelled and was told to send back unopened product to receive credit on my account and was given a cancellation number, If I had any problems. Products was again sent to me twice more. I called Company again and was told this time(by Jenni-0288) that they never received a call and the cancellation number I was told was not valid, and I could not send back unopened product. I requested to speak with a Supervisor and was told By Jenni she was the Supervisor and she did not have a Supervisor above her. I hung up and called immediately to see if they had record of my call, and Jenni was the customer Service Rep, again ? This time they had record of my call/confirmation number. I would assume this is a small Bait and Switch Operation. I am extremely dissapointed with Product and Companies' handling of Customer concerns.

May 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Brian weiss the guy in this complaintsboard listing, was shot dead in a shocking, apparent murder suicide while having a business lunch meeting with some other guys in the restaurant at the hilton garden inn near jfk airport near the belt parkway in queens, ny. he was apparently shot multiple times in the head and the shooter is said to have shot himself afterward. the other people in the hotel restaurant and the other men at the same table having lunch were described as shaken and horrified by display at the crime scene. here is a link to a story about the bizarre murder suicide.
Http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/hotel_killer_deal_dv1yccsagvzzi303op459k

Jfk business meeting murder-suicide stumps cops and witnesses
By frank rosario, rebecca harshbarger and bill sanderson
Last updated: 6:53 am, may 12, 2012
Posted: 1:44 am, may 12, 2012

A deadly shooting thursday inside a kennedy airport hotel cafe came during a meeting to discuss an internet get-rich-quick scheme, the post has learned.
The attendees were discussing plans to sell vitamins and food supplements online when gary zalevsky pulled out a beretta.380 and opened fire on brian weiss, 31, an acquaintance of the group said yesterday.
Zalevsky, 47, then turned the gun on himself as the other four men at the meeting ran for cover at the hilton garden inn thursday afternoon.
“he said he was totally shocked. he was insanely shocked. he told me he had no clue that was going to happen, ” the source said one of the attendees told him.

The acquaintance doubts any russian mob connection to the case.
“they’re afraid of their own shadows — none of those guys are tough guys, ” he said. “I heard they ran away as soon as the shots rang out. they were scared out of their minds.”
The gunfire erupted in the middle of a meeting, which cops said was conducted in russian. it’s unclear what sparked the violence.
“apparently, [zalevsky and weiss] had some sort of rift between them that nobody else knew about, ” said the acquaintance.
Police were still stumped yesterday over zalevsky’s motive.
“there was no indication of a dispute, ” said police commissioner ray kelly.
Cops said the gun zalevsky used was reported stolen in oregon.
The shootings shocked the four other men seated around a table at the hotel’s cafe, said the source — a former neighbor of zalevsky who frequently partied with members of the group.
The survivors have all hired lawyers, and they’ve told investigators little, kelly said. but police have confirmed the meeting to establish a “vitamin or food supplement business.”
Kelly said it was unclear whether the men were linked to the russian mob.
“we’re not ruling anything out. we simply don’t know, ” he said.
“gary isn’t a mobster, ” said the acquaintance. “he really is the nicest guy you could ever know.”
Zalevsky lived with his wife and two children in brooklyn until several months ago, when they moved to sunny isles, fla., near miami.
“gary was a family man... he took care of that family, and took care of his kids. gary had money — this couldn’t have been over money, ” the source said.
The family’s home in brooklyn’s manhattan beach has been on the market for several months. its price was recently cut $180, 000, to $1.995 million.
Zalevsky’s father-in-law, kolman gershkovich, was stunned by the killings.
“we don’t know what caused him to do this, ” gershkovich said. “we don’t want to think about it right now. we are just very sad.”
“they were a nice couple, ” said a neighbor. “I really only said hi and bye to gary. but I never thought he could be capable of killing someone. and then killing himself? it’s so sad.”
[email protected]

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/hotel_killer_deal_dv1yccsagvzzi303op459k#ixzz1uifub1gz

Aug 19, 2011 2:49 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C. is a law firm experienced in class action litigation. The firm investigates potential false advertising claims. If you purchased this service/product or have a similar issue, and would like to discuss your legal options, please contact:

[email protected]
Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C.
Attorneys at Law
1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
[protected]
Attorney Advertising

Sep 14, 2010 6:35 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

can someone please please give me the uk number please

Aug 04, 2010 2:30 am

Tablets did not work for me

Aug 04, 2010 2:28 am

Tablets did not work

May 25, 2010 3:48 pm

My daughter just realized that they have been charging her account for 9 months. $86.42!

She remembers ordering a free trial that asked for her credit card number for shipping.

If this is supposedly in their terms, then it shouldnt say FREE pay for shipping and handling only. They've stolen %777.78 from my daughter. She only noticed it since she just started on line banking.

We have reported these people to her bank and hopefully they can be stopped.

Lesson learned, NEVER pay for shipping and handling on a free product. If someone wants you to have their product bad enough, they will send it to you for free.

Mar 12, 2010 11:03 am

It is a major scam. I am trying to get my money back also. My credit card company said they would refund the money to my account and sort it out with them. It is quite disgusting that people like this are allowed to advertise and sell products, they take the money but no products sent out and they hammer your credit card. Lesson learnt !

Jan 12, 2010 10:58 am

Dipton
Stanley
DH9 9LG
+[protected]

LB is for Local Billing….
Trading Planet LTd.
56 Thorton Close
Pelton
Chester Le Street
DH2 1QH

Other addresses to find those sca...ers:

Jan 08, 2010 2:42 am

I just called the english phonenumber and cancelled my account three times. After third time i recieved a mail with the text "Your account has ben cancelled" . So i hope that they're not chargin' me again.

M

I am a single parent and i have just had £155 taken from my account from these animals! Over the christmas period as well !

I rang my bank who informed me I had agreed to it and they could not help. After several frantic searches and lots of tears I finally found the information I need to give to the fraud department in my bank to pursue these creatures to get my money back, (which is still doubtful).

You need to contact the fraud dept of your bank with as many details and dates as possible, but the main factor you need to tell them is that you are not provided with a return address for your "refund". this amounts to fraud / deception.

I have rang the company and asked for return address and they say it is too late and put the phone down on me, they have had their money and as far as they are concerned they dont care what you do from there on in.
As soon as I had spoken to them I got 2 emails saying thank you for your business andf my accountwas now closed... how convenient and well timed!

DONT GIVE UP!"! They are thieving, lying, cheating animals and need to be stopped, if we all keep on at our bank eventually the bank this "company " use, will cease trading with them.

I hope this helps some of you.

Dec 17, 2009 8:37 am

Need to read the terms and conditions to see that part of ordering ! Now you have to try and call them and cancel ! Good luck!

Dec 16, 2009 5:10 pm

I to ordered a free trail and then got a phone call asking me to authorize them to deduct $76.oo from my account. I told them absolutly not would I authorize them to take any money out of my account. they then charged my account $89.89. I called them on Oct 31 and told them to cancel my account and they again billed my account $89.89 on Nov 2. I called them and they gave me a RMA# to return their product unoped to them and told me to put the RMA# on the package. i did that and took it to the post office who told me to refuse the package and gave me a tracking # for the package. The company recieved it the mid part of Nov and when I called them 16 Dec and asked them when I would get my refund they told me that they were not going to give me a refund because I did not pay shipping and handling to send it back. they also told me that they had never called me. This was after they told me that they had no account under my name. Do not order from this company. No mater what they tell you to do it's the wrong thing when they talk to you the next time you call. They do nothing but rip people off.

Dec 06, 2009 6:49 pm

I ordered the same thing online without reading the fine print. Luckily I had an angel at my bank that caught it and called me to say it was a scam. She told me what would be charged to my account on the 14th day and to call them and cancel ASAP. I called the number she had given me, got the operators badge number, name and a confirmation number. I gave her all of that information so she could dispute the charges and not pay them if they came through. I'm thankfull for that employee at the bank and I'm hoping this will give you some suggestions to give to your bank so you won't get charged either. Good luck and may God bless! :)

Lou-Ann Morris
Indiana

Dec 02, 2009 11:42 am

Ios marketing offers a colon cleanse and an acai product under a variety of names and website.
For those who thought they read the terms of agreement carefully, please take another look. this is not rocket science, but it is a lesson in how fraudulent companies use misdirection, misleading language, and omission of pertinent facts to scam the consumer.
First, the fourteen (14) day trial starts from the day of your order, not the date you receive the product, therefore, your free trial is not fourteen days, but a much lesser period. deception!
Second, if you are not satisfied with the product, you must cancel within fourteen (14) days from the original date of the order, not the date you received it. so, if it took a week or so to get your shipment, you only have a few days before you are required to cancel. misleading!
Third, if you are not satisfied with the product, you must return it to them within thirty (30) days of the original date of the order, not the date you received it, and they must receive the return by that date. so, if it took a week or so to get your shipment, and you did cancel in time, you might have to use expensive fedex or ups overnight service to get it back to them.
Forth, where do you send the return? there is no physical address where to send your return on the bottle, the website (s), the shipping invoice, or the product information enclosure. this is fraud! for the acai pure detox website, their terms of agreement clearly has a space for the address, and just as clearly, it has been removed. thus, they have prevented the consumer from complying with their terms by omission!
By rights, you should send a usps certified letter to cancel such memberships, but you need an address! a phone call, unless recorded, is not substantive proof. an e-mail can serve, but they seem to shut down their servers outside of their business hours.
Note: to send e-mail, use microsoft’s internet explorer, not mozilla firefox, as mozilla blocks outgoing e-mails with their e-mail address as “spam.”
Here’s my e-mail:
Subject: cancellation of membership & return of unused 14 day freee trial product
I ordered your product during the week of xx/xx/2009 and I received the product on xx/xx/2309. as of xx/xx/2009, I have determined that your product is not right for me. cancel my membership as I am not satisfied with the product. do not ship any more products or charge my credit card for any charges other than for shipping and handling of the free 14 day trial.
Therefore, I require your postal address by xx/xx/2009, so that I may return the item according to your terms of agreement and 100% satisfaction guarantee. I understand that I am responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to you.

In your terms of agreement, you do not indicate a postal address to which I may mail my return if I am not satisfied. this lack of address information prevents the consumer from complying with your stated terms and therefore is a fraudulent business practice. failure to provide this information in a timely manner will be regarded as a breach of contract and fraudulent business practices on your part and reported to the federal trade commission

Dec 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Even though I actually got the trial and the second set of bottles, which I tried and tried to cancel before the deadline, I still haven't been able to reach anyone to cancel any future orders. I am having my bank freeze any future payments being taken out by this company so I don't lose another $87.13. I would say to NEVER order anything from this company EVER again!

Jul 26, 2016 1:18 pm

did u purchased something from them

Jul 26, 2016 1:18 pm

did u bought some thing?

Nov 18, 2009 9:18 am

I have to agree with Suzie! My story is the SAME as her's and everybody elses! I have charges on my credit card of stuff I did not order. As well as the promotion of .99 offer in which I was charged 79.72 and 29.97. Never received anything and there is NO PHONE NUMBER to contact the company! I called my credit card company to dispute these charges and place a stop pay on anything else that comes up! This has been a nightmare! I will NEVER do this again!

You need to file a claim with your credit card company or bank and ask for a chargeback. These guys got me for the same thing, the only way I got my refund was by imposing a chargeback. They got me for over $500

Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

[protected] it worked for me today - i don't know if i will get a refund but its worth a try

Nov 15, 2009 1:58 pm

you got that right i have been on the phone with company for ever this morning and i am furious my bank was even on the phone 3 way and they still didn't refund the money at that time.

What did you do

Nov 13, 2009 9:10 pm

I have returned the product and i see i have charges too on my act do anyone have the number to call to cancl this fee

Nov 06, 2009 11:39 am

Hello I ordered the acaiberry detox on Oct. 26th< I was told that I would receive it on Oct. 30th. when I still didn't receive it as of Nov. 5th, I called the number to ask about where it was, knowing that they start the trial from the time you order. They said they would give me an extra 10 days because of the delays in shipping. I then found this complaint site, and decided to call them back and cancel my trial, they did, and gave me a confirmation # for cancellation, I also asked for the person's name that I spoke to on the phone. Today, Nov.6th, I checked my account just to be sure nothing was charged besides the .99 cent shipping, and that was it. (It may have helped that there was no other money in the account, lol!) anyway, I decided to call them back again, and ask them for the cancellation confirmation number again, I wrote down the woman's name I spoke with, they gave me the same number again, and I also recorded the conversation on my phone, just in case I have any future problems. I would recommend that you do the same, record all calls, if you have to, tell them that you are recording the conversation, if it is required in your state and have them state there name, verify your order, etc. then take them to small business court, or start a class action suit, you have enough people on here to get one going. Good luck! and thank God, I caught it in time.

Nov 05, 2009 4:43 am

Nov 04, 2009 6:32 pm

I ordered a sample of Acia Detox for the shipping fee. I received it and after taking some I had severe intestinal problems. Decided not to take or order anymore. This morning after reviewing my charge card I found that wellness Lab a/k/a FWM Labs, 2040 NE 163 Street, North Miami Beach Florida 33162 was the scam artist that had charged my card 87.24 for another month, I have not received the product andf when I called them they said they did not have me on record. We should all do something together, this is fraud, unlawful advertising and highway robbery. [email protected]

Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Trish,
Have you had any luck contacting this mob yet?
I keep trying to ring the nuber on the invoice, but nothing. I don't really understand the #44 in front of the phone number. Any bit of enlightenment would help.
I would advise you to cancel your card, as they just continued to take my money direct from my account 4 times! ( over $600 all up) and i am still recieving the stuff - just got a new pack in the post yesterday. Who are they billing for this one? Your guess is as good as mine.