Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Corona del Mar, California

Realtor.com / website

Re
Reviewer47305 on Jan 1, 2016

Why when you have a functional website do you allow a complete MEAT HEADS to change it. Your new website STINKS! I used your website ALL THE TIME for my clients. NOW??? NO!! It is a waste of time. Try putting in there SINGLE LEVEL as an option. COMPLETE MINDLESS TWITS!! FIX YOUR WEBSITE. You lost me and many others in the industry!

VRBO.com #274452 / security deposit theft

Ch
christian11 on Mar 25, 2011

We made several attempts with VRBO to get our security deposit back to no avail. Our complaints fell on deaf ears. The owner of #274452 made up erroneous charges and deducted them from our deposit. Renter beware...do not rent this property.

Brookstone Recliner / very poor quality

I purchased two xrocker sync recliners from the brookstone store in south coast plaza, costa mesa. The store manager told me take since they did not have the recliner in the store that they would return the recliners at no cost to us if they were not what we expected when they arrived. The...

Veldhuis Interior Design / Bad quality

Veldhuis interior design of corona del mar, california Veldhuis interior design, installed a window treatment in our kitchen. The window treatment was not made to the specifications of our design plans (Not even close) we received and signed off. When we questioned the quality of thi...