Burritossharp large object in food

Please see these pictures attached. I had a bean and cheese burrito, bit into it and cut the roof of my mouth on this. I called and they said they would replace it. That was not good enough. They should be able to see something this big when smearing the beans on a tortilla.

• Fo
    Foreststump Oct 15, 2011

I know exactly what that is, its part of the container that the cheese is stored in, its plastic, kinda like a storage box.They are kept in the freezer, hence they are easy to break when dropped, or collide with a hard/sharp object.I know these bins really well, I worked for del taco for 3 years, what amazes me is, it got thru into your burrito, it amazes me, I would pursue it, because this is a major quality control problem that should NEVER happen.

• Jk
    JKDE May 30, 2011

Take it back to the store and show the manager.

It looks like it might be part of a scoop tool used to make the burrito.