Del Tacorefused service because computers were down down

A Review updated:

On 3/29/12 a little before midnight I went through this Palmdale Del Taco drive thru and was told I couldn't be helped for 15 minutes because there computers were down. Do the computers make the food ? Have they ever heard of calculators ? Do they know people sold food before computers? This is crazy, I can't believe that's how there business is supposed to operate. Please hire employees that can add subtract and multiply so the operation doesn't stop because the computers are down.

• SteviePKR Mar 30, 2012

Isn't there some kind of federal law where a receipt has to be issued? I'm not 100% sure if this complaint is valid.

• gesserfan Sep 02, 2013

Just because computers dont make the foods doesnt mean they can serve you. They probably NEED to digitally document the sale for tax purposes. Next time go somewhere else, and dont sound so entitled.

• Pt
    ptatty bell Mar 15, 2016

I thought I would get a healthy salad on the way back home from the Dr., boy was I wrong!!! I stopped at the Palmdale(corner of 50th St.West and Ave.N). I ordered a Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad. The chips were so stale they had probably sat there for 5yrs. or more, the avocado was brown and the lettuce was 2 months old if it was a day!!! YOU PEOPLE SUCK!! I will NEVER again go to Del Taco! If I want a good salad I will go to El Pollo Loco!!!

• Vi
    Victorioporio Apr 28, 2019

I certainly don't agree with this post!!! Employees are not in a position to make last minute accounting changes. Are you kidding me? It's not up to you to decide what their policies are.