Deltacodiscrimination

D

While working at Del taco i was helping out in the restaurant when i started helping out when suddenly the employee who works there to he grabbed me the bag from drive thur when then the manager looked at what happened. The manager and this other employee they both also were laughing hard you could even see there faces turing red i didn't feel welcome and when i would like smile at the manager she would totally ignore me or give me this look. But she would be smiling and laughing with her favorite employees and i would ask for help in how you do this and tell them to explain me everything but the manager didn't explain anything she wouldn't care also well my pants were big from the bottom and so the manager was like that's why you shouldn't be so short and that was a racist comment and she made me feel horrible. I thought they wouldn't treat me like that and i felted not welcomed there i couldn't believe it and me and my family would always eat there and really thought it would be a good place to work in a nice environment. I was wrong and i wouldn't like to work again and also wouldn't like to eat there no more the manager should of been a good role model and should of have a nice attitude with all the employees people like that should be checked and evaluated really close. I felted really sad and felted like it wasn't a good environment for me and didn't felted safe it wouldn't surprise me if some employees quit and never come back and with very poor management new employee wouldn't like working there also. I feel like i should make a report at del taco and i woulnt like to go never again its a horrible thing especially if its the manager the one who has a lot of big responsibility.