Complaints & Reviews

awful place

My problem is not with the food at Del Taco or even the Service. I do have to say that the Pueblo, CO location is great at making sure service is good and the food is made correctly. My problem is with the Owner and upper manager of the company. The Restaurant Manager Ms. Louann is great. She takes care of her employee's and her employee's are very loyal to her. She knows how to run a very good restaurant. But in the last few weeks the new owner (actually the owners father) and upper management (maybe I should say his flunky management assistant, AMBER) has come in and ruined a very good restaurant. I know for a fact that there are things going on behind the screen that have made working at the restaurant almost impossible. Work schedules are being changed without the employees being called to notify them of the change. Part-time employees are being asked to work out wrong hours (these hours interfering with school work or school functions, (Prom Graduation). NO one is getting the requested days off that they need. The employees are being told that if the call off they will get fired. They have to have a note from the doctor saying what is wrong with them or they will be fired. Everyone is fearful for the jobs, Amber is writing everyone up for no reason's at all. And you ask how I know this, because my son works at Del Taco. He has been there almost a year and half and in that time he has only missed ONE day of work and the only reason he did was because he got hurt at school and had to put in a sling. We had doctors notes and everything to prove what happened. My son is always early to work and willing to stay late. He used to love his job and now he can't believe everything that is going on. He is a full-time student and still working well over 28 hours a week because of what is going one at the restaurant. He does understand that this is not Ms. Luann's fault that it has to do with Amber. What kills me is that AMBER is making the schedule so my son will miss his Sr. Prom. He asked for that weekend off over a month ago and now he has to work that entire weekend. He can't call off because he will loose his job. He wants to go to Prom but also needs his job. How can anyone let the company they own be ran this way. I really hope that things go back to the way they used to be. The restaurant was so much better without AMBER being involved. AMBER GET OUT GO AWAY you have ruined a good restaurant.

awful place to eat

This evening I went into store 823 in Huntington Beach. I was the only person in line and waited 2 or 4 minutes before a young man who was busy chatting with the girls on the grill decided to help me. He took my order and I paid. While I was waiting a gentleman came up and waited for assistance. After 3 or 4 minutes a lady came out of an office area looked and me and this gentleman then walked away.

The gentleman waited a few more minutes then left in disgust. I asked to speak to the manager after I got my food as I was concerned about the level of service that I received and that the gentleman did not receive. I waited another 5 minutes before the lady that walked by earlier came up to the counter.

I asked her if she was aware that she had a customer walk out because he did not get any service. She looked at me quizzically and shrugged. Apparently she did not speak any english, or at least that was her way of dealing with an upset customer. I asked her in spanish if she spoke english and she said just a little.

When prompted if she was the manager she said yes, however I find it difficult to believe that she was the store manager. I would tend to believe that she was a shift supervisor and not a manager. I asked for the telephone number and name of the manager and she continued to pretend that she did not understand english and the young men and women who were preparing food were laughing.

Is this the way that Del Taco wants to treat its customers? Apparently so as this is not the first time I have had difficulty communicating with their staff.

I manage a staff of associates in a major retail environment and would not tolerate this type of interaction with any of our customers.

well eat at home ok

ramiro77 Sep 05, 2011

well if you complaint about evrithing eat at home

eat at home

• Lu
    Lupio Krowbar Moreno Sep 25, 2015

Ramiro77, do you work at that Del Taco? Otherwise why would you be so rude? We all eat out and we want good service. Why would that bother you?

• Re
    Reviewer61359 Dec 07, 2015

This place is CRAP. I mean if you are going to serve a burrito, make sure it's warm. My CRAP taste better than this. Child molesters work here and crack heads. Dude they should serve pears, they are healthy as hell. Next time I get a cold burrito i'm throwing it at the mangers face. FORGET DEL TACO!!!

angela25 Jan 17, 2016

theyre the worst. I was harassed by a fat ugly black n*gger at the orlando ucf location. He abuses women and is a psychopath. The other workers around him too were weirdos crazies and demons...freaks work there..beware of the place

they messed up my order

I am sooo pissed, I made a late night trip to del taco. Ordered some food for my family through the drive...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices