Burger King — worst taco ever!!!
On 7/11/19 I went through the drive thru at Burger King #15760 at 4268 Ogeechee Road, Savannah, Ga. 31405, 912-443-9676 at approximately 7:30ish pm and ordered 2 Tacos. I was order #31. They were some of the worse Tacos ever. There was barely any meat on it, it was flat with some kind of sauce that kept oozing out as I attempted to bite it. There was about half of a teaspoon of lettuce on it, no tomato nor cheese was on it. And guess what? I actually had to wait to get them. Please stick to hamburgers and breakfast. It was only $2.14, however, it's the principle of giving your customers quality food. I would like either my $2.14 back or a coupon for a free meal. Thank you for your time.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service