6710 W 10th St, Greeley, CO, 80634, US
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger King$1 small frappe with $0.30 for whipped cream

You provide a great little caramel frappe for a $1.00. But it is clearly advertised with a whipped cream topping and a caramel drizzle. On several occasions, when I've ordered it, it has come without the whipped cream and drizzle. One employee said I have to say I want it when I order it. I thought that was weird (it is pictured with it), but OK. So the next couple of times I asked for the whipped cream and got it - I don't need the extra drizzle on top.
Today when I ordered it, and asked for the whipped cream, I was charged an extra 30 cents for it. When I asked why, she told me it was company policy to add the charge for it - even though it is pictured for $1 with the whipped cream.
It's a small price to pay - but it's the principle. It smacks of false advertising. I saw nowhere that it mentions an additional price for whipped cream.
I can assume that it was just one employee's decision - but she said it was "company policy", and did not remove the charge when I brought it up.
I'm not asking for any compensation, but I would like to know if this is indeed a company policy to charge more for an item that is clearly advertised at a flat rate for the pictured product.
Chris Cooper