Burger King — whopper made wrong, and missing taco
On july 15, about 5pm, me and my husband came through drive through, and ordered two $5 whopper meals, and one taco, one whopper with no lettuce, or tomato, and one heavy mayo, no pickle, or ketchup, we waited patiently in line, just to get home, and whopper is made wrong, and no taco, from the time, we waited, i just knew it was right, and i was very upset, i called no answer, and called back the line was busy, so i came online to complain, i just want my order corrected, dont remember ticket number, but the total price was 11.77, Thank you, I can be reached at o04-405-0215, Ms.Thomas Thank you..
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service