The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Burger King - Volunteer Parkway Bristol TN — disgregard for human life
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Burger King allowed an individual arrive to work when extreme weather advisory was out for travel due to road conditions. Area had 4 to 6 inches of snow to fall. When employee arrived and dropped off, District Manager informed the employee they fired them the day before and refused a seperatation notice. Individual had to start walking on dangerous roads until they were able to reach someone to travel again on the bad roads to pick up the individual. If they were firing the employee the day before they should have been notified then. Not after arriving to work on time under the extreme weather conditions.
More Burger King - Volunteer Parkway Bristol TN Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service