Burger Kingunsanitary conditions

B Jul 26, 2019

Initially, I found the bathroom filthy when I went to wash my hands. Then my son bit into his burger that contained a black hair. We showed the manager and then I told the counter guy about the filthy bathroom. He said he would check on it and I checked on that and found that it was a poor job and nothing else had been cleaned. Also the terrible unclean conditions around the beverage serving area and kitchen service door were sickening. I told the manager how I felt and also told her I took photos. The place was not too busy to give the bathroom the cleaning that it absolutely needed. The other filth was not from just one day but as habitually not properly cared for. Our family only lives about 4 miles away from that BK and we have been there before as it is conveniently located. The conditions have bothered me but last night with the hair in food, sink, [censored] on the stool, etc, and apparent lack of concern by staff... I was really disappointed. My wife wanted to put photos on the FB but I thought that someone in upper management needs to hear about this and hopefully a meaningful change can come about. We lost our appetites from the hair problem and the failure to clean is a serious matter! If you had experienced this with your family would you want to go back?
Blaine, Karla, Andrew Pederson