Burger Kingunauthorised upgrade

C Dec 06, 2018

Client number 7551. Host: Natalie

On 2nd December 2018 my family attended the Drive through at Burger King on Bridge Hall Lane in Bury. We ordered 2 kids meals which were fine. My husband ordered a Texas BBQ King meal and I ordered a Veggie Bean Burger meal. At no point did we ask to 'Go Large' and at no point were we asked if we would like to 'Go Large'.

We did not receive the receipt at the first window when we made the payment so we could not check if the order was correct. We checked the receipt when we got home and we realised that we were charged extra to 'Go Large' for both adult meals.

We also noticed that we had been charged twice for our chilli cheese bites. We did not receive an extra bag.

We are regular customers of Burger King but this will make us go elsewhere as we feel that it is a very underhand way of making more money out of us.

I expect a refund of the difference between the regular meals and the Go large meals and for the extra chilli cheese bites that we paid for.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards
Caroline Stamp

unauthorised upgrade

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices