Burger King — breakfast
Stopped this morning to get breakfast to go at the drive-thru, although the young man who took my order was very pleasant; the food was horrible. For the sum of $6.35 I got a waffle sandwich tater rounds and a coffee
The waffle was so hard that I couldn't bite it all i could eat was the sausage off the sandwich, the taters were stone cold.
Since i parked in the parking lot there was no drive time or anything that should have interfered with the quality of the food.
Was going to go in and complain but what good would that do? The best way to get my point across is not to stop there again, there is a McDonalds about two miles away.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service