20800 Groesbeck Hwy, Warren, MI, 48089, US
Fri:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingrestroom

I am an off duty Police Officer and I went into Burger King on 20800 Groesbeck Hwy to get lunch and use the restroom. Myself and another lady asked repeatedly for assistance in getting the restrooms unlocked. All 3 African American workers ignored us, refused to open the restroom and we left!! This is totally unacceptable! It is a public restaurant and the restrooms both said restrooms only for paying customers I didn't want to purchase my food and then use the restroom and leave my food alone I have never been to a restaurant in my life that the restrooms in a public restaurant where restrooms were only for paying customers. The phone number to this Burger King is also disconnected! Why?? [protected]. Absolutely unbelievable. Please reach me at [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com before I let my attorney know this! I have never been treated like this at a fast food restaurant in my life!!

• SubSquirrel Oct 10, 2019

Most restaurants allow customers only to use the restrooms. Why did you mention that they were black? That matters how?