ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 3:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 3:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingOrder

I made an order through DoorDash, order was missing
Double Sourdough King Meal Medium was only served with 1 beef patty instead of 2, the sourdough bread was not toasted, did not receive the fries or drink with this meal. Total cost of meal $11.90

Order 3 Bacon double cheese burger meal medium, only received a half order of fries in each container and the burgers were smaller than usual.
Total cost of 3 meals $24.30

Tired calling the Burger King were the order was placed I was hung up on I have tried calling back numerous times after that and the phone always have a busy signal.

I order other items with came to a subtotal of $40.19
Extra fees included DoorDash delivery fees which brought the total to $53.89

I do not want a store credit, I want a refund for the missing food to be refund back to my credit card. I don't usual order from Burger King due to the fact that I am always having some issue with this restaurant for missing food and terrible customer service.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger Kingfood

I went to visit Burger King location store number 3 4 5 6 and it was terrible I ordered two cheeseburgers two chicken Juniors two small fries and a large Coke. Now when I got my order the two cheeseburgers we're terrible the bun was hard and actually burnt on the top the chicken jr. Was a hard as well and she only gave me one instead of two. And on the cheeseburger for the bun to be burnt the cheese wasn't even melted on there it was a terrible experience the food was not even edible that was a total waste of my money never will I go to that location again these people need to get it together

food