Burger Kingbowls

L Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

My friends and I were eating salad nearby one of your Burger King locations in Buffalo New York. There was a Burger King near by. We forgot to bring bowls. I asked if they would provide us with some empty bowls. They told me that unless I buy something that we cannot have bowls. We kept asking. I feel that we were discriminated against because I am First Nations. Luckily there was a Walmart nearby and we bought bowls from there. We should not have to. The bowls do not cost Burger King that much an the person who said no to me needs to be fired. I hope that they die soon. They are rude and ignorant and they need to die. They need go grow up. The bowl would not cost them their salary. They just said no because I am first Nations. They could have spared a few bowls. I have eaten there before and so have my friends. They need to be fired for being cheap. They need to die for being cheap.

• M
      Jul 02, 2019

You are a troll. BK cannot give out bowls, just because you asked and asked persistently and whined about it. You should have had some effing bowls with you to begin, if you were eating. No one else is responsible for providing you with free bowls.

No one cares about your salad or you being American Indian or whatever you claim to be. You look like [censored], based on the photos of you online. Did you draw your eyebrows on with a magic marker?!!

No one is going to be fired because of your petty, childish complaint.

• L
      Jul 04, 2019

@Mike Evst. Why not they make lots of money. You all are the ones acting childish and need to die so I don't have to read your comments.

•   Jul 07, 2019

Ok so I looked up First Nations and it is a CANADIAN term:

are the predominant indigenous peoples in Canada south of the Arctic Circle. Those in the Arctic area are distinct and known as Inuit.

So this, in the United States of America, means nothing to us. Please don't think your nationality holds any more weight than anyone else, especially in US.

•   Jul 08, 2019

Why does it say there are 26 comments when I count only 11?

•   Jul 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! 27 now but I see 12. Could be deleted posts are counted.

•   Jul 08, 2019

Sub Squirrel... The past like four posts from you on this ridiculous post have not shown up.

Are you responding or just up/downvoting?

This and the other Burger King thread as well.

•   Jul 09, 2019

Sure. And thanks but there were like four from this weekend that still haven't made it.

Cooool!

Ta.

•   Jul 09, 2019

Thank God that pos was kicked off.

Psychopath

Jul 09, 2019

Your just talking about yourself what you like and what kind of nasty disgusting pervert you are you don’t know me from a can of paint not even a cloud in the sky but you have the nerve to make a profile of me with my name and say all them disgusting things on there.

Jul 09, 2019

@You can’t win I reported you and I screenshot everything from what I wryYou wrote on this mines and the one you made you’re still in my identity who’s the loser now

•   Jul 09, 2019

@You can’t win You reported yourself?

You replied to yourself just now.

Meanwhile, r really don't think there's any way TO report anyone in this site. If there were, we'd be able to track down the falcifier.

•   Jul 08, 2019

Responding. I rarely vote because one up and one down vote gives zero stars. I’d rather see the negative and positive numbers.

I just clicked on a notification of your post yet you hadn’t posted. Clicked your nickname and it wasn’t there either.

•   Jul 13, 2019